The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down Michelle," she whispered.

The rubber cock slipped from my mouth and I rolled over onto my back. I watched Jenny lube up the cock and spread my stocking clad legs for her. I was more than ready for her but as she began pushing I realized it wouldn't be easy. This didlo was thick and she needed to work me. She pressed hard causing me to squint and moan before she pulled off before trying again.

"Oh fuck. You're so big," I moaned as I pushed off her.

Jenny pressed again as she told me, "Relax slut and take it."

Finally it pushed inside causing me to squeal in immense pleasure. My balls ached and I was ready for this causing any discomfort to disappear. Jenny laid into me slowly as I moaned before she pinned my arms against the bed. I loved being fucked in a vulnerable position and it just heightened my arousal.

"Fuck me Jenny," I begged as she thrusted slowly.

My legs gripped her and pulled her in deeper as she began fucking me hard. The large cock and pleasure paralyzed me as I just laid there moaning while she banged me. I felt her hands cup my breasts before she pinned me down again, laying all her weight behind each thrust.

I begged, "Fuck me hard! Please fuck me hard!"

Jenny's hips thumped against me as she pounded me into the bed. My balls tingled but I still couldn't cum as she fucked me until sweat poured down her body.

"Ride me slut," she panted while laying down in exhaustion.

I quickly straddled her and began riding her as hard as I could in an attempt to trigger an orgasm. Jenny loved every second as she cupped my breasts and caressed my face. I leaned back causing the huge cock to press hard around my prostate. I wiggled my hips trying so hard to trigger my release.

I pounded against her until I couldn't do it anymore and gave up in frustration. I rolled off her and laid on my stomach but Jenny wasn't done. She rolled off the bed and began pulling me over to the edge. I knew what she wanted and bent over the bed for her as she pressed inside me again.

I cried in intense pleasure as she pounded my ass like a savage. She pulled my hair back as her hips crashed into my ass.

"Fuck me hard Jenny. Fuck me as hard as you can!"

My begging pushed her into overdrive as she pushed my head into the bed and continued to pound me. My ass was on fire but the need for release overtook any feelings I had. I didn't care if my ass would be sore for days, I needed to cum.

As she tired her thrusts slowed and I needed to help. I began pushing back as hard as I could again each thrust causing our sweat drenched bodies to slap. I whined as I struggled to cum until our frustrated bodies finally gave up and slowed to a stop. I collapsed on the bed as Jenny pulled out and removed the strap on.

She crawled onto the bed and laid down as I crawled to her. I laid my head down on her sweaty chest and kissed every inch of her as we settled down.

"I'm sorry I couldn't cum"

"Shhhhh," she whispered "I'm sorry I can't keep going. I can't believe you can fuck like that though."

"I want to cum so bad," I whimpered as blue balls set in.

She hushed me one last time as she was too exhausted to talk. We passed out together in our sexy lingerie all night and barely moved though my swollen balls kept waking me with no way to release them. I loved being with Jenny but I needed to see Lela now more than ever.