The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my shorts down and revealed the cock cage, "Does it look like I just came her to fuck you?"

Jenny's eyes got wide in shock before an upset look overtook her face.

She grabbed my restrained cock, "What the fuck is this? Do you know what I did for you today? First I got my hair and makeup specially done."

I leaned in and kissed her forehead and smelt her freshly done hair. I could tell her makeup was different. She was beautiful. Last night she looked like a movie star and tonight a fiery seductive cougar. I kissed her before she continued.

"Then I picked out this bra and panty set because I knew I looked fucking cute in it," she said while cupping her large breasts and opening her legs. The small fabric of the crotch was barely enough to cover her pussy and I could smell her sweet scent already.

"And this is what you do for me?" She said while jiggling my cock cage, "All night guys were approaching and hitting on me. Even one good looking woman too. You better think of a way to make this up and satisfy me slut."

I kissed her and couldn't wait anymore. I dropped down and pulled the little maroon thong to the side revealing her soaking wet pussy. This woman must have been beyond horny as her pussy looked like a wet wreck. I didn't hesitate to start licking her cute little pussy. Immediately she gripped my hair and gasped. I ate her quickly as she squirmed and moaned but she ended it to my surprise.

She quickly pulled me off and to her face, "Your tongue feels amazing but you are going to have to do better than that tonight. I'm already jealous of Michelle."

"Why would you be jealous of her?"

I felt Jenny's large satin cover breasts press against my chest as she whispered in my ear, "I'm jealous because she is going to be getting so much cock tonight and I'm not."

She hopped off the table and walked away with her glass of wine. I watched her wide tight hips sway back and forth as she told me, "I'm going out to the pool to cool off, It's warm out tonight. You better think of something before I return."

She disappeared as I thought about what the hell to do. I went and sat in the living room while I thought. All I could think about was allowing her to have whatever she wanted from me and Michelle. I heard the door shut to the patio and sat up to see the busty asian in the tiniest white string bikini. The little triangles barely covered her nipples as I watched her step into the pool. She had her hair up and was careful not to wet her freshly done hair.

I remember I had my bikini in the bag and decided Michelle was going to join her. I grabbed my bag and raced to her master bath where I knew she had make up. I stripped naked and secured the tight bottom. My cock cage made a hard bulge but under water it wouldn't be visible. The top I loved as it covered up any fact that my breasts inside were fake. Not only did the tight fit make them look huge but more realistic than anything else I've worn.

I stood there and did a quick and basic makeup job before turning most of my attention to my hair. I had to secure my wig extra tight and like Jenny put it up in a bun high on my head. I couldn't get it wet. It took some extra time and finesse but in mirror stood Michelle who looked better than ever and ready to get wet and wild with Jenny in the pool. I turned in the mirror to check my ass which looked phenomenal in the tight fabric which rode up my crack.

I was ready to go seduce this hottie in the pool. She may have been mad but she didn't stand a chance with how I looked and felt. I felt extra confident as I walked into the kitchen and made myself a glass of wine. Wine wasn't so much my thing but I just needed to get used to it. I took the bottle outside with me to refill her as well.

The warm humid night caused my naked skin to sweat almost immediately as I walked to Jenny. She was standing against the wall in the shallow end with her glass on the side. She watched me though she tried not to stare and fought back a slight smile. I knew right then I had her. I didn't say a word to her as I sat on the edge next to her and soaked my feet. I filled up her glass before she grabbed it and moved in between my legs.

"You look amazing. It's hard to be mad when you look so good," Jenny said as she rubbed my thighs.

I leaned over and kissed her as she pushed up against me from the pool. Her large wet breasts rested on my lap, cooling down my cock that was struggling in its restraint. We kissed for a while before I decided to join her and carefully slid in the pool. The water was warm but was refreshing compared to the humid night.

Immediately she embraced me as we made out while working our way around the pool. There's nothing sexier than two smooth wet feminine bodies rubbing together and thankfully the cooler pool water helped keep my cock calm. We worked our way back to our glasses as I pinned her up against the wall and kissed her.

Jenny asked in an upset manor, "Why do you have to go back to her? I wish you would stay with me."

"Lela and I have something I can't explain. I do care about you. Hell I'll even say that I do love you. But Lela has a certain control over me I can't break. I promise though, I'll try to make it so you can still see me."

Jenny sipped her wine and laughed at that comment, "Yeah we both know Lela would never let you see me. Not anymore after this week."

I remembered Lela telling me how Jenny was blowing up her phone and decided to use it to my advantage.

"Well she might not have known if you didn't call her so much. I told her I was seeing you tonight but she knew I saw you earlier when you were calling."

Her face dropped and I knew Lela wasn't lying, "Yeah I called her a bunch. You're right she has something about her I can't resist. I guess I'm jealous of Michelle for two reasons now."

She laughed and wanted to change the subject and embraced me again. This time she held me much tighter and passionately kissed me. Her hand rode up my stomach and gripped my breasts and kneaded them.

"Wow, if I didn't know you I would have sworn these were real," She giggled as she played with my breasts.

I wanted more than just this though. My hands found her tight ass and squeezed her while lifting her up. Her strong toned legs wrapped around me as I pushed her against the wall. I lifted her up higher and kissed her neck and chest.

Jenny began losing it from all the build up of the day and gave in to my advance. She pulled at her top, allowing her round wet breasts to fall out. The cool water caused her dark nipples to harden and I decided to warm them up with my mouth. She moaned and gasped as I played with her large breasts. I felt her squirm in my arms as she began pulling at my bikini bottom. The string gave way as she pulled them off and threw them onto the pavement outside the pool.

Just like mine I watched her pull hers off as she threw them outside the pool with a smile. I grabbed her and kissed her as my hand found her needy twat. I rubbed her hard as her breathing increased and she began clawing my back.

Pushing me off she pulled herself up on the edge. Slowly she opened her legs, showing me her tender little pussy. Before I could act she ordered me.

"Lick this pussy bitch."

I didn't have to be told twice and immediately buried my face in her lap. She held my head tight between her legs as I worked her with my tongue. The taste of pool water quickly was replaced by her fluids as her pussy was leaking with lust. My warm tongue against her cool pussy must have triggered her as the Jenny I wanted finally came out.

Jenny looked down at me and told me all the dirty things she wanted to do to me. How she was going to take me up to the bedroom and make me lick every inch of her, how she was going to fuck me with her new toy and most importantly how she was going to make her bitch. I didn't fear Jenny like I could Lela, I knew she was more of a lover than anything but this change in her completely turned me on. I guess it turned her on too as she slipped back into the pool while holding onto the edge.

"Hold my hips," Jenny ordered as she held onto the edge and lifted her legs.

She had an evil smile and look in her eyes as her legs wrapped around me tight. While holding herself up she began rotating her hips. Rubbing her pussy against the protruding part of my cock cage. The smooth curved plastic which held my shaft and cock head slid perfectly up and down her slit. I watched her face become taken by pleasure as her firm breast floated in front of her. Her strong running legs gripped me tight allowing me to slide a hand along her trim tummy to her chest.

I teased her nipples as a warm sensation was felt on my cock. My cage cock was just inside her entrance though I couldn't feel anything but her warmth and wiggling. I hated this fucking thing and the warmth along with her moaning and grinding caused me pain as my cock wanted to grow.

"Jenny, Please no more," I begged but knew it was no use.

She ignored me as she rubbed me up and down her slit with her rolling hips. Each time her clit passed over me a loud gasp escaped her. She was lost in lust and pressed harder and harder until finally cumming. Her body shook as I picked her up and held her in my arms as she continued sliding up and down though slowing her pace. Finally she stopped, replacing her grinding with kissing as I held her up.

"Remember I will always get my pleasure," she gasped as she stared down at me, "I'm sorry if it hurts to get hard but you shouldn't have came here with it."

I carried her over to the stairs as we kissed and watched her naked body of perfection slowly walk out of the pool. We wrapped ourselves in towels and sat on the lounge chairs as we finished our drinks. She was beautiful, I could never get over her gorgeous face as she laughed at our small talk. I was glad she lightened up a bit knew our night was just beginning.

The warm night air allowed us to sit outside the pool without getting cold and we were there for some time. We finished a few drinks and made out. I laid down on the chair as Jenny pressed her naked body against mine. I could have stayed like this all night, she was so warm and soft.

"Glad you don't have neighbors too close to see us," I joked.

Jenny stopped kissing my neck and whispered in my ear, "Yeah and they won't be able to hear you scream later."

I looked at her shocked but extremely turned on as she giggled and slowly got up. I watched as the naked cougar strutted across to the patio door. She opened it and paused before turning and motioning me to come inside with her. I stood up and followed before she disappeared inside. I guess it was time for her to have her fun and I couldn't wait to give it to her.

Her cool air conditioned house was freezing against my semi wet skin. I grabbed my bag and followed her as she seductively walked naked up the stairs. Each step caused her mature body to sway and jiggle in all the right places. I followed her into the master bath where Jenny turned the shower on.

We locked in a tight embrace and made out while the water warmed enough for us to enter. The warm water felt amazing on my body but not as amazing as my sexy asian cougar's touch. We passionately made out while washing off all the chlorine from the pool. We explored each other's body though careful not to get our hair wet. Our short wash off ended as we wrapped ourselves in a towel to dry.

"I think it's time for Michelle to get herself ready for me," Jenny stated before giving me one last kiss and leaving for the bedroom.

As soon as the door shut behind her I was instantly tearing through my bag for what to wear for her. I settled on a pair of baby blue panties and satin bra that I would wear with black stocking and garter belt. I slowly put each piece on, taking a moment to enjoy the soft fabric against my smooth naked skin. I stuffed my large breasts in before touching up my makeup and hair. I decided to keep my hair in a ponytail as Jenny might get rough with me. My hair was getting longer though I was still able to conceal it well.

All set I decided to give myself one last look over. I felt hot but looked even better as my firming round ass hung perfectly out of my panties. The only blemish in my looks was the bulge from the cock cage which I could barely stand. I was so horny and desperately needed to cum. I grabbed the door knob with excitement but opened it slowly to find my asian lover waiting for me.

Jenny wore the same maroon bra and panties she revealed in the kitchen which I loved as her panites barely covered her pussy and her satin bra made her breasts look huge. She wore her beautiful hair down and seductively walked towards me with her hands behind her back.

"You look beautiful," she said before kissing me and revealing what she was hiding, "I hope you like this."

In her hands she held a brand new strap on that she bought just to fuck me with tonight. It looked perfect. It wasn't as long as the daddy dildo Lela had made but was thicker. The head flared out even wider and was so smooth. I immediately brought my hands up to grab it but Jenny pulled it away. I stood disappointed momentarily until she brought it up to my lips.

I eagerly opened to accept the large cockhead which barely fit in my mouth. It was so smooth and slick as it passed through my lips as Jenny slowly worked my mouth with it. I covered it in saliva and was just about to try deepthroating it before she pulled it from my mouth. I watched as she seductively slid it under her bra between her massive soft breasts.

I leaned in and kissed her warm glossy lips as her hands found the side of my face. Slowly she pulled me down as I kissed her neck and collar before working down her chest. I gripped each firm breasts entrapped in the soft satin bra and kneaded them as she held my head to her chest. I kissed the soft flesh of her upper breast before sucking the large cock held in her cleavage. Jenny held my head tight and moaned as I fondled her breasts while sucking the thick rubber cock between them.

Slowly I felt the cock get pulled from me as I buried my face in her cleavage to keep it. Jenny pulled my face up and kissed me before sliding down to her knees. She pulled my panties down just enough to reveal my caged cock and swollen balls. Without warning she took the entire cage into her warm mouth. I couldn't feel any pleasure other than her warmth and wet saliva.

"I was going to immediately bend you over and fuck you like a whore but this unexpected contraption is now going to make me change my plans."

Slowly, Jenny removed my panties and slid the harness of the strap on under my feet. She stood as she pulled the strap on up my legs before tucking my caged cock down between my legs. I wanted to protest as she tightened it around my waist but knew it was no use. The fire in her eyes indicated that she was going to get whatever she wanted.

It felt weird wearing a strap on but I didn't have much time to think about it. Jenny locked me into a deep kiss while working me over to the bed and pushing me on it. I laid there as the horny cougar crawled on top of me and kissed me down my body. She spent most of her time cradling my breasts in their soft satin bra before kissing my flat tummy down to the thick cock.

She smiled and stared as she kissed it knowing it was teasing the hell out of me. When she had enough playing she swung her leg over me and straddled my in the 69 position. I immediately yanked her panties to the side and tore into her swollen twat with my tongue. She gasped at my aggressiveness before plunging down on the rubber cock. I only felt the pressure of her but heard her gurgling and getting it sloppy.

Her pussy was so sweet and fluid wouldn't stop leaking from it. Just as quick as it started it ended as she sat up and straddled me.

"You better fuck me good. I'm giving it to you just as hard as you give it to me," she whispered as she rubbed the fat cockhead against her clit.

Slowly she impaled herself on the thick rubber cock as my balls began hurting from arousal. The sexy cougar slowly rode me as she winced at the fat cock head inside. Her soft fingers caressed my chest and stomach as she worked me harder. She was absolutely stunning as all I could do was watch. Her beautiful face couldn't hide the pleasure she was feeling. I wish I could feel it but I was amazed at just watching her. With no pleasure of my own my focus was solely on her every move.

She moaned and leaned forward, kissing me as I slid her bra straps down her shoulders. I kissed her soft flesh and was denied right before revealing her tender nipples. Jenny slid off and bent doggystyle facing her dresser mirror.

"Fuck me hard slut," she ordered as she wiggled her ass.

My balls were throbbing but I couldn't say no to her. I quickly mounted her and pressed the fat rubber head against her until her pussy opened and swallowed it. The cock looked so thick next to her small little pussy and I knew she was in for it. I gripped her hips and drove into her with force as she screamed in pleasure.

I gripped her soft freshly done hair and pulled her face up so I could watch her in the mirror as I pounded her. Her large breast finally bounced out of her bra as she fought to contain herself. The hard thrusts began hurting my caged cock which was sandwich underneath as my balls screamed.

"I can't anymore. My cock. My balls," I panted as I gripped her from behind.

She saw my pain in the mirror and gave in for me, falling over onto her stomach and allowing the large rubber dick to slip free. Jenny's sweaty body glistened as she popped her ass up doggy style and stared over her shoulder.

"Lick my ass slut," she ordered as she wiggled her tight ass at me.

In my horny rage I spread her soft cheeks and dove right into her ass. Jenny squealed in pleasure and excitement as I gave her long hard licks up the length of her crack. My hand found her pussy as I rubbed her while focusing my tongue on her hole.

"I never would have thought I'd love this. Oh you're such a nasty whore," she moaned.

I pushed three fingers inside her pussy and began going to town on her g-spot. Her smooth body fell onto her stomach, leaving her trapped for my assault. My fingers ferociously worked her as my tongue pressed harder. She squirmed but was trapped as she clawed at the bed sheets until finally letting loose.

Jenny screamed in orgasm louder than I have ever heard her scream. Her body shook as my fingers now rubbed her sensitive clit until she settled down a bit. I allowed her to relax as I straddled her ass and massaged her back. She caught her breath as I decided to give her more. I began pushing the fat rubber cock against her pussy, rubbing it up and down her slit. She let out a loud moan before pushing me off her.

"Take it off and bend over bitch."

I grew excited for her to fuck me and rushed to get the strap on off and bent doggystyle. My balls ached, the only chance I had of cumming was from her deep in my ass. Jenny attached the strap on but disappointingly didn't mount me. Instead she came around the front and knelt in front of my face.

The large cock staring me in the face as I felt her hand press against the back of my head. I opened wide to accept the thick head and pressed deeper to take as much as I could. The rubber cock tasted sweet with her pussy as she grabbed my ponytail and pulled out.

Lifting my chin with a finger she asked, "How does my pussy taste bitch?"

"Amazing," I answered as I licked and stared up at her.

"Open your mouth."

I stared up at her and complied. Jenny began rubbing the fat head over my lips while telling me how pretty I was. Finally she pushed it back into my mouth and began thrusting. I struggled with its wide girth and gagged as she face fucked me. She didn't care though and kept thrusting before leaning forward and slapping my ready ass.