The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got slightly pissed at the fact she thought of that at all and snapped a bit, "Well you won't need to worry about any transition if I don't stay."

Lela's face turned cold as she hopped off my lap, "Well slut, I guess I will just have to let you sit here and think about then."

She stormed off to the closet and returned with a blindfold that she put over my head. I heard her leave the room as I sat there in the dark alone. I loved this woman but this was a lot to take in. I wasn't sure if I could handle everything they wanted from me. My balls ached and I desperately needed relief but knew it wasn't going to come anytime soon. Instead I just sat there running everything through my mind for the next 30 minutes until I heard Lela's footsteps again.

I felt her sit on the bed next to me but she wouldn't remove my blindfold. I felt her soft lips kiss my cheek before she started talking.

"Here I got you a small snack. It's only a granola bar but I can't let my little girl go hungry."

I sat there handcuffed and blindfolded as she fed me in silence. I wanted to say something but didn't know what I could possibly talk about. When finished with my snack I felt her get up and heard her disappear into the closet. I couldn't make out anything but it wasn't long before I heard her coming back.

Suddenly I heard a few squirts from a bottle and felt a mist rain down on me.

"Lela, what is that?" I asked.

She climbed back up and straddled my lap as she told me, "I forgot that I bought you some perfume earlier."

"It smells nice," I said as I smelt the soft floral scent.

Lela laughed, "It fucking better. It wasn't cheap but my little princess will only get the best I can get her."

Suddenly the blindfold pull off allowing me to see again. It took a second for my eyes to adjust before I saw Lela wearing a new sexy lingerie set. It took a second to realize it was the same exact set I was wearing except in black. Just like mine her top looked amazing on her. Her large breasts pushed together and up out the top. Her thong sat high on her hips and pulled tight against her pussy.

"You look fucking amazing Lela," I complimented her.

She wasn't going to wait and leaned in and began kissing me. We made out for a while as her hand explored my body. She began squeezing my new breasts and moaning.

"These feel so good. They almost feel like mine!"

I watched as she squeezed and fondled her own breasts in comparison. The natural jiggle of her breasts was always an instant turn on for me and I couldn't help but stare.

She caught me staring and smiled, "You say my ass is my best asset but I secretly think you like my titties more. The way you fuck them and squeze them I just know it. These titties missed you so much."

Lela reached back to my chest and squeezed my breasts more before asking, "How would you like to get some real titties? Like implants?"

I was shocked at her question but tried to stay calm, "I don't know Lela."

"I thought about it but decided you can't really be Matt around town and with your family with huge tits," she laughed to my relief before adding, "If we ever move far enough away though you are getting them. You know I'll get you the best ones money can by."

I sat stunned as Lela decided to change the topic from me getting a boobjob. "I don't know if it' the lack of sex this past week but my titties have been so sensitive. Daddy said not to play too much with you but I can't help it."

Her finger moved down her chest into her cleavage and began pulling her top down. Her perfect firm breasts were slowly revealed until she stopped right at her nipples.

"If I let you play with them it needs to be our little secret. I'll show you how my new little toy works too."

I shook my head and agreed as she smiled and slowly revealed the rest of her tan breasts. Her nipples were rock hard as she sat up and brought them to my face. I tried sucking them but she enjoyed pulling away last minute and teasing me.

"Sit back and don't suck them yet until you have permission," she whispered.

I obeyed as she brought her breasts back to my face and began rubbing her soft nipples against my lips. She took her time tracing my lips as her breathing increased. Finally she pulled my head in and allowed me to suck her.

She let out a loud moan as I took her nipple into my mouth as she squirmed in pleasure. She began breathing heavy as I rolled each nipple with my tongue. She moaned as she held my head against her until slowly pulling off and running to the closet. She returned with her new little toy and I watched as she sucked on it while dropping her panties.

Crawling on the bed she placed a small remote in my hand, warning me not to turn it on until she was ready. I watched as she unhooked the stocking on my left leg and pulled it down exposing my smooth thigh. Slowly she took her new little toy and inserted the larger ball end inside her. Inch by inch she pushed it inside until only a small piece of the silicone was left. She straddled my leg and began kissing me before bringing her soft breasts back to my face.

I buried my face in them and pressed the button as she slowly rubbed her pussy against my smooth thigh. It turned on with an intense buzz causing Lela to shout and grind her pussy hard against me. This toy was much more intense than the plug as I felt the sheer power against my leg. Lela's now soaked pussy glided effortly against my smooth thigh as I sucked and bit her tender nipples.

She held my head in her cleavage and screamed, "Yes, yes, yes. Oh my god baby!"

I felt her body shake as her new toy did a quick job causing her to cum. She collapsed on top of me as I hit the button to stop the toy and allow her to relax. She composed herself and sat up and fixed her breasts back into her bra.

"You can have these titties anytime you want if you stay. Even if I don't want to have sex you can fuck them at anytime," she panted before bending over and licking my thigh.

She took her time licking all her fluid off my leg as I stared at her massive ass. My balls ached even more and I twitch in discomfort.

"Babe what's wrong?" Lela asked as she fixed the stocking on my leg.

"My balls can't take it anymore Lela."

Lela just giggled and bent over between my legs. Pulling my panties to the side she revealed my swollen engorged balls.

"Oh baby. I promise if you're a good girl later with Daddy I will make sure they get drained."

She proceeded to give each of my balls a long lick and little kiss and she giggled.

"I'm sorry Sweetie but think about how big of a load you are going to blow later. Mmmm going to be a huge facial for someone," she giggled as she wiggled her ass.

Now satisfied Lela sat up and returned the blindfold to my face before getting up and leaving. Again I sat there with just my thoughts about what to do. I wanted to be with this woman so bad and I loved being Michelle but could I be Michelle all the time?

It wasn't longer before Lela returned into the room. I heard her run to the bed and drop something next to me before straddling me again. The blindfold pulled down as she sat staring at me.

"Daddy is going to be home soon. You need to make up your mind soon."

"I don't know Lela," I nervously stumbled.

She climbed off to my side and grabbed her ipad, "Ugh you gotta be so difficult."

I watched as she propped the device between my legs and began playing a porn movie. It was already cued up to a brunette Milf on her knees and sucking off two large men. Lela's hand immediately found its way down the front of her panties as she rested her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Mmmm that could be you sucking cock. I know how much you love it. Look how happy she is, I want you to be that happy. As much as you try to hide it you crave it. I'll get you all the cock you want."

Lela wasn't making this easy as her hand reached over and pretended to be stroking my cock.

"Mmm look at her go. I know you are jealous of her."

I watched as the two men bent her over a pool chair and began fucking her from both ends.

"Daddy and I can fuck you like that everyday."

Lela reached over and changed the video to a cumshot compilation. Non stop clips of women getting covered in cum as she continued to pretend to stroke my cock.

"Mmmm I know my little girl loves when Daddy cums all over her. I know he wants to give you a big facial tonight. The warm sensation of cum splashing on your face after working so hard for it. The feel and taste of it in your mouth. The feeling of accomplishment after working so hard for your reward. Fuck babe I want your load so bad."

I watched as each woman eagerly took each load and I wanted it too. Lela began kissing my neck and rubbing my sore balls before flipping to the last video. It was a sissy hypnosis video which I have never seen before. It was just a bunch of clips of huge cocks, cumshots and women in lingerie getting pounded. There was a voice over telling the watcher how much they wanted the cock and how they were a sissy.

Lela kept pressing me and whispering in my ear, "Babe you want this. We talked about this before, Deep down you're a little bitch begging to come out. When you were gone we all knew you were begging for a cock and Jasmine gave to you. You wanted to be treated like a submissive bitch and fucked senseless so you went to see Jenny. I bet you even wore lingerie while alone and jerked off thinking about it all."

Finally she closed the ipad and tossed it to the side. She got up but continued to talk to me, "Even if you leave here it won't end. You are going to crave it and seek it out. You're better off being mine and letting me take care of you. You know that no one will ever treat you as well as I can."

With that she walked away a final time as I sat thinking. She was right, I wanted this so bad. I wanted her and I wanted to be Michelle. Lela had everything for me and I couldn't do this on my own. This past week was hell without her and I needed her in my life to control and put me in my place. I finally decided I was going to do this.

I sat quietly yet nervously when I heard the front door open and Chuck come home. I instantly started shaking as I haven't seen him yet and I knew he fucking hated me. I heard them chatting but couldn't make out what was being said until he walked past the room and told her he was going to shower first. His footsteps disappeared down the hall and were replaced by the sound of Lela's soft feet coming for me.

She pulled the blindfold off my head and stared at me intensely before stating, "It's almost time. Do you want to stay and commit or leave and go home. Just know if you commit there is no going back and if you leave there is no coming back."

"I want to stay and commit to you. I want to be Michelle and I want to be with you everyday. I want you to own me and take care of me."

Lela seemed shocked at my sudden change and immediately locked me up in a kiss.

"I fucking love you. Remember, the word 'no' doesn't exist. You need to want whatever you are given tonight and make it clear you enjoy it. It's nothing we haven't done before but it's more about the attitude. You are all Michelle tonight."

Lela reached over and uncuffed me from the bed as I sat up and began putting my heels on. She told me to stay put as she left and came back with her leash and collar.

She secured it around my neck and whispered, "You won't regret this slut."

Deep down I felt like I might but I needed this woman. I sat waiting on the bed as she went to set up and for Chuck to finish showering. My heart was racing at first but I felt calmer after giving in. I heard Chuck coming down the hall before chatting with Lela in the other room for a bit before she returned to get me.

She was excited and had a pop in her step as she pulled the blindfold down over my eyes and pulled my leash. Out of the bedroom she guided me to what I figured to be the living room.

Lela broke the silence, "Isn't she so pretty Daddy?"

I finally heard Chuck's voice, "Damn Lela. You really can do wonders but no matter how good she looks we have some issues to straighten out. You two look very cute though in that lingerie."

Lela guided me to the couch and sat me down. Immediately she was straddling my lap as she always did before talking to Chuck again.

"Mmmm I knew you would like it. Red and white to signify passion and surrender while black for me to signify complete dominance," Lela giggled before continuing, "Michelle here wants to come home. I told her everything we wanted and she agreed. She wants it too."

Lela always got a kick of dressing me with some symbolic manner. I remember how hot she looked in red lingerie the night she had Jenna fuck me on the bench, telling me she was my devil that night.

"Mmm That's good to hear. Did you tell her everything?" Chuck questioned.

Lela giggled, "Well not everything but almost."

Chuck laughed, "Well I figured you wouldn't but I want to hear Michelle say it all."

Lela began kissing my neck before asking, "Tell Daddy how much you want it and how sorry you are for being bad."

I was nervous and stumbled on my words," I want it so bad Daddy. I want to commit to being Michelle for you two. I'm so sorry for what happened and promise it will never happen again."

"Well that's a very good start Michelle. I want to hear Lela go through all our conditions though."

Lela continued to kiss my neck as she started, "First off Michelle is going to move in permanently. Even if we move she is coming with us. If things ever go bad again she will still live here. She will rent the room downstairs and I will pimp her out for rent money as punishment."

My jaw dropped at that last part. Lela said nothing about that earlier. I wanted to scream 'no' but knew that would be a deal breaker so I let her finish.

"I'll make you work and strut you up and down the corner and truck stops. Turn you into a cheap little whore too. Rent in this big house is expensive. How many 5 dollar cocks do you think you need to suck to pay rent?"

I honestly couldn't take her seriously and figured she was being dramatic to scare me. If it was real she would have told me earlier.

"Yes Daddy. I want to move in."

Lela continued as she slowly grinded on my lap, "Matt will no longer exist either. Except for around town or when I allow it. I will have complete control over you and you will serve Daddy whenever he wants. If we move away then Matt disappears completely and we get Michelle the nicest pair of tits she deserves."

Before I could answer Chuck chimed in, "You want that Michelle? You want to be a good little whore?"

"Yes Daddy. I want it so bad."

Chuck reluctantly gave in, "Ughh Ok Lela. She's yours to keep in line though. Think it's time to prove how much she wants it."

I couldn't see Lela but could tell from her on my lap that she was excited. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Don't freak out. Stay calm."

What the fuck was she talking about? Slowly the blindfold lifted and I sat adjusting my eyes. Daddy was sitting there with his cock in his hand but then I saw the camera. Feet from my face was a camera set up on a tripod recording me. I wanted to freak out but they already had me on camera saying everything and dressed as Michelle. Last time Lela had a video she was good with it too. After the initial shock settled I really didn't care. Honestly, I really wanted this.

Daddy stood up and dropped his pants before walking to the middle of the room. His fat cock ready for me and I missed it so much.

"Time to show Daddy how sorry you are," Lela said as she crawled off my lap.

The two of us got on our knees and crawled over to Daddy. His fat cock in my face made my mouth water and I wanted it. I felt Lela's hand push the back of my head as I opened my mouth to accept him. His warm flesh was so soft and velvety passing through my lips. I stared up as Lela passed him the camera. I didn't care though and kept sucking the cock I missed. Lela held me from behind and watched me suck her husband as she whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm Suck his cock baby. I know you missed it so much."

Her hands fondled my breasts from behind before sliding down and playing with my ass. Daddy kept the camera trained on my face as I took more and more of him.

"Lick his balls and tell him how sorry you are," Lela whispered as she kissed my neck.

I leaned in and took both of his heavy balls into my mouth. Licking them multiple times while telling him how sorry I was for being bad.

Lela played with my ass and asked, "Do you like that? If you ask Daddy nice enough he may be nice and fuck you here."

I looked up and asked, "Please fuck my ass Daddy."

"No Michelle, I forgot to tell you. This isn't your ass anymore. It's your pussy," Lela corrected me.

I stared up at Daddy and the camera again and asked, "Please fuck my pussy Daddy."

Lela stood open behind me and held the side on my face. She guided me down the length of his cock but wouldn't let me up, my glossy red lips pressed against the base of his cock. I felt her hips press against the back of my head and she slowly thrusted my head on his cock.

"Fuck that cock with your mouth Michelle," she ordered as she picked up the pace.

She pushed me faster and deeper until finally pushing me all the way down. I stared up in the camera with Daddy's cock down my throat before she finally allowed me off.

She ordered, "Good girl, Clean up a bit while I get ready for you."

I sat there licking his cock while Lela sat back down on the couch before ordering me over. I turned to see the woman I loved sitting there with her strap on.

"Come here and show Momma how much you love her cock. I had it remade for us. I love watching you blow me but it doesn't feel like much. This one has a ribbed end so I can feel everything you do deep inside me."

She looked so dominant and beautiful that I could get there fast enough. I sat between her legs doggystyle and began sucking her. As I moved the dildo up and down I watched it move inside her causing soft moans to escape her. Daddy knelt behind me and passed Lela the camera which she put right in my face. I blew her as Daddy began pulling my panties down.

Lela quickly stopped him and leaned over, "No Daddy. Good girls take their panties off before they get fucked. Nasty little whores like Michelle get fucked with their panties still on."

Lela aggressively pulled my thong across my ass cheek as I felt Daddy's lubed cock begin pushing. Lela immediately put the camera back in my face so she could capture every sensation of my penetration. Daddy's fat cock head popped inside and I moaned loud, slipping Lela's rubber cock from my mouth. My head rested on her thigh looking up at the camera as Daddy pushed in deeper.

It had been a while since I took Daddy causing me to moan and struggle briefly. Lela had enough of my break and began slapping my face with her cock as Daddy began thrusting. I took her back inside as the two of them spit roasted me. His cock felt so good inside me. I forgot how much better the real thing is. It wasn't long before I was pushing back against him causing him to start slapping my ass. I worked Lela's cock with my mouth and hands, making sure it was giving her a good fucking. My efforts paid off as she started to cum. Lela's hand pushed me down and her body shook in orgasm causing her big cock to dance in my throat.

I gagged a bit but recovered as she settled and pulled me off before telling me, "Daddy was so mad at you all week. I think he has a lot of frustration to let out. Come, let's help him."

Daddy slipped out of my ass as Lela pulled my leash and guided me to the kitchen table. She bent me over and cuffed my hands behind my back. I thought she was done but I was wrong. She pulled my leash tight causing my head to pull back and lift up high off the table before tying it to my cuffs. She then placed the camera on the table in my face to capture everything. Daddy easily pushed inside me as Lela lifted both my legs up so Daddy could grab my ankles. He began thrusting hard and I was at his complete mercy.