The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fucking felt so good and this vunerable postiton heightened my arrousal even more. Lela walked around the table and stroked my face and kissed me as Daddy began pounding me harder.

"You are being such a good girl. Momma is going to put this away. I want to her how much you are enjoying this down the hall and how sorry you are."

Lela began walking away as Daddy without warning began fucking me harder than ever before. His fat cock head rubbed against my prostrate as he held my ankles by my high heels, I wanted to cum so bad. The camera stared me in the face as lust took over, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"I'm so sorry Daddy! Please fuck me! Fuck my pussy Daddy! Harder!"

Daddy was now slamming into me so hard the table kept shifting and pushed across the floor. Bent over with my hands cuffed and legs held I couldn't move, so I just eagerly took it. I continued screaming as Lela returned to her husband giving me the most savage fucking of my life. Her hands began crashing down on my ass as she spanked me over and over.

"I want this ass redder than the little bitches lip stick," Lela stated with a final hard slap.

The feeling of pleasure was intense and I wanted to cum so bad, "Fuck Daddy! You fuck my pussy so good!"

All I could do was scream in immense pleasure until Lela bent over the table and quieted me by locking lips. We passionately kissed as Daddy's assault continued until he was spent. His pace slowed as Lela wiped the sweat from my forehead as my wet body stuck to the table.

Finally Daddy released my legs and untied the leash allowing my head to drop down. I was exhausted and couldn't move so I remained bent over as he continued fucking me. Lela lifted my head and grabbed my neck. With a tight grip she choked and kissed me as Daddy began to slow down.

Finally she released me and undid my cuffs as Daddy pulled out. I laid there limp and caught my breath until Lela pulled on my leash. My weak legs stumbled as I followed her to the couch. She sat down with her legs spread before ordering me to sit between them. Pulling me back I laid against her as Daddy set the camera up on the tripod. I felt so sexy in my new lingerie but it was drenched in sweat and uncomfortable.

I began pulling my top off as Lela grabbed my hands and stopped me, "No, you look too cute. Keep it on slut."

She wrapped her arms around me from behind as Daddy lifted and spread my legs missionary. I moaned as his glorious cock entered me again. This time he didn't forcefully pound me but instead passionately fucked me with long deep thrusts. Lela reached down and held my legs up as I moaned in lust. I couldn't contain myself and raised my arms until they wrapped around Lela, pulling her over my shoulder so we could kiss.

"Relax Baby," Lela stopped my squirming and crossed my arms around my chest.

She held me still as Daddy held my legs apart and slowly fucked me deep. She began whispering in my ear as I grunted with each deep thrust.

"Momma is so proud of you. I am going to be so good to you. Since you made all your promises tonight I will make mine. I promise to take such good care of you. I promise to treat you like the little submissive whore you are. Finally I promise to make sure you get dicked like my little princess deserves. You want that baby? Tell Daddy how much you love it and what you really want next."

"Yes, yes yes. You fuck my pussy so good Daddy. I want your cum. I want it Daddy," I quietly begged.

Lela released my arms and began squeezing my breasts through my pretty lace top. I held my legs open as Daddy released them and gripped my thin waist. My head tilted back against Lela as Daddy fuck me hard one last time.

Lela encouraged him and rubbed my face, "Look how sorry our little girl is Daddy. Please forgive her. Look at how pretty and innocent she looks for you tonight. Cum all over her pretty little face."

I couldn't handle it anymore and melted against Lela. My head resting on her chest as I took the last few thrusts. Finally Daddy pulled out and straddled us and stroked.

"Please cum Daddy! Yes Daddy!" Lela and I begged.

A flood of cum dribbled from his cock all over my chest. The warm sensation I missed as I arched my back to recieve it causing it to dribble down my collar before his orgasm erupted. Large thick ropes of cum began pulsing through is cock.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried as the first rope landed across the entire right side of my face, practically glueing my eye shut. With my eyes closed I continued screaming as I felt stream after stream splash across my face. It was warm and comforting and I opened my mouth to catch the sweet taste I missed. Daddy hadn't came all week and had no trouble glazing my face.

After his orgasm subsided Lela kissed my forehead before gently scooping the cum away from my eye. I opened it to see Daddy now holding the camera in my face as his cock dangled with a large strand of thick white cum hanging. I lifted my head with my tongue out and licked the thick stand off before collapsing back against Lela.

Lela just sat there and played with the cum. She rubbed it around my face with her finger as Daddy filmed. Finally she held her cum covered finger to my mouth but pulled it away as I tried to suck it.

"Hang on, what do we say?"

"Thank you Daddy, Thank you," I panted while trying to catch my breath.

Lela than brought her cum cover finger to my mouth where I seductively licked it clean for the camera. Now satisfied Daddy put the camera down and told me.

"That was good slut but you are still on probation with me."

He turned and left Lela and I alone on the couch as she played with the cum on my face. Finally she helped me up and wiped my face clean before leading me to the bedroom. She helped me get my heels and leash off as I laid on the bed. She straddled my back and began giving me a back massage while telling me how happy she was.

When I regained enough strength I rolled over and faced her. She was so beautiful and couldn't hide the large smile on her face. The slightest movement caused her perfect tan titties to slightly jiggle and the arousal caused my balls to ache more. I couldn't even look at her with being so turned on which told me I made the right choice tonight.

I asked, "Babe my balls are killing me. Can I please cum like you promised?"

She paused before answering, "Oh babe, the night isn't done yet. Hand me your phone."

I knew she had something in her mind and knew it might not be good. I shook my head no and was greeted by a quick hard slap across the face.

"Don't you dare say no or refuse me," she scolded me as she reached for my phone.

I sat shocked as she began texting someone with a smile before laying down next to me. She stared at me and stroked and kissed my now red cheek.

"I'm sorry. I don't like hitting my little girl but you better start listening bitch. I need to keep you in your place for your own good," she whispered.

I closed my eyes and drifted off and she stroked my cheek but my nap was short lived. I felt my phone vibrate against the bed before Lela began rubbing my back to wake me.

"Time to get up. We are going out for a bit," she whispered.

I knew not to protest or refuse, "Where are we going?"

Lela paused as a large devious smile overtook her face, "We... I mean you have a date with Jenny."

I didn't know what Lela had planned but I knew not to fight or do anything other than listen. I rolled out of bed and to the bathroom where Lela washed my face and fixed my make up. Then we went to the closet where I grabbed my shorts and shirt.

Lela stopped me, "Oh baby did you forget already? Matt doesn't exist anymore which I why I was so nice to buy Michelle all these new clothes. Pick out something cute and sexy."

I took a quick glance at the clothes and found a tight red blouse as Lela grabbed the shortest black skirt in the wardrobe. I slid the skirt on which was so tight around my ass and barely went past my cheeks. Lela began buttoning up my blouse which was extra tight around my waist, stretching across my chest and breasts. Lela fixed my hair and turned me to the mirror. I looked fucking hot, my breasts looked huge and ass popped out. She was right, Matt didn't exist anymore, I was a woman and would have no problem passing in public.

I admired myself and put on my heels as Lela fixed herself and threw on a tight black dress. I watched as she grabbed a handbag and began stuffing a bunch of toys and cuffs inside.

"Here babe, You have your own bag now," she giggled before spraying me down with perfume.

"Come now, you are ready and beyond perfect," she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front door.

"Where are you two ladies going all dressed up like that?" Chuck asked as we passed by.

"Just out for a bit. Michelle and I got things to do," Lela answered as we rushed out the door.

We jumped into her Mercedes and drove off into the dark summer night. I became confused when we were going the opposite way to Jenny's house but remembered her telling Chuck we had things to do.

"Lela what else are we doing?"

"A bit of tough love. I need to show you and make you well aware of what happens if you're bad. I don't want to pimp you out like a whore but if I need to hold that over your head then I will happily strut your sweet ass all around town."

I grew scared but knew not to freak out, "Babe I thought you were joking. Why didn't you tell me that before?"

Inside my stomach turned and I was freaking out as Lela pulled down the street known for prostitution on the bad side of town. She parked the car and turned her lights off before turning to me.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would have never agreed. Don't you realize I will do whatever I need to in order to keep you. As much as you don't like it you don't have much of a choice now. Not after than high class porno we filmed earlier. Face it, I really do own you now. I didn't lie when I said I would take care of you but you need to give into Michelle. Matt doesn't exist anymore so you need to stop thinking like him. Chuck will throw you out here in a minute so I'm trying to protect you. Now go take a walk for a bit."

I freaked out but was silent. I just stared at her scared as my eyes teared up.

"Go babe, nothing will happen. I'm right here," she ordered as she gave me a comforting kiss.

I reluctantly grabbed the door handle and opened the door, stepping out in the cool summer night. I adjusted my skirt which barely fit and began walking slowly up the side walk. I passed other working woman and they all stopped to stare at who the new girl was. As I walked guys honked and yelled that I had a nice ass, I didn't like this one bit. I turned to see Lela slowly following me up the street as I walked to the next corner.

I got there and stopped, turning to see that Lela stopped, she wanted me to stand here. My nerves were out of control and I contemplated everything. Whenever something bad like this happened it was always due to me not listening. The bench, all my punishments and getting kicked out. She was right, I needed to not fight anymore and just give into embracing this life. I wanted it so bad but I allowed my conscience to get in the way. There was no going back now and maybe that was just the push I needed to finally take that last step. It wasn't as clear before but it was now more than ever. I was going to be Michelle and I was going to fucking love it.

I started walking back to Lela when suddenly a car pulled right up the the curb with its window down.

"Damn girl. You look like fun," a man's voice said.

I looked over to see and older man behind the wheel stroking his cock. He looked gross and I didn't say a word.

"How much to let me crack that fine ass of yours?" He pressed.

I panicked and didn't know what to say. Instead I started running in my heels until I made it to Lela's car. I jumped in and she started to drive away. I wanted to scream but Lela rubbed my back and thigh as we stopped at a red light.

"Relax babe. I never plan on making you like any of these whores," she explained as she pointed at the hookers on the corner, "You need to take your role and new life seriously now Matt."

"Babe I'm Michelle now. Let's go to Jenny's. I'm excited to see what you have planned."

Lela smiled and drove away as the light turned green. As she drove she rubbed my leg and told me how good she was going to be to me after tonight. I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see a message from Jenny. She was leaving the door unlocked for me and to come right in.

About 10 minutes later we pulled up her street and into her driveway. Lela parked the car as I took a deep breath and calmed myself down a bit. Our heels clicked on the stone pavers as we walked to the door and let ourselves in. Slowly we walked to the living room where I saw Jenny on the couch. The sexy asian was wearing just a robe and sipping some wine. She smiled when she saw me but her face dropped when she noticed Lela.

"Lela? I didn't know you were coming too," she nervously stated as she began to get up.

Lela softly pushed her back down and crawled next to her on the couch. She leaned over and began kissing Jenny who couldn't resist kissing her back. I stood there and watched them make out for a bit when Jenny broke their kiss.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming too?"

"I wanted to surprise you," Lela responded as she slipped her hand inside Jenny's robe, "I heard you took care of my little girl this week so I want to take care of you."

The two beauties where again kissing as Jenny's legs slowly opened to give Lela access as her hand slid lower inside her robe. The Asian moaned at Lela's touch before Lela swung her leg over her lap and pulled her dress over her head, throwing it on the floor. Jenny's hands immediately found Lela's round ass and kneaded it as Lela slowly and seductively lowered her bra straps down her shoulders.

Lela stopped and looked at me over her shoulder before smiling and pulling them back up, "Oh, let's go upstairs and take care of something before we finish."

Lela hopped off Jenny and grabbed my hand as the two ladies lead me to the bedroom. Next to the bed Jenny began undoing my blouse and checking out my new breasts as Lela dropped my skirt and clawed at my ass.

"Get into our new position," Lela ordered as she removed the handcuffs from her bag.

I sat down on the bed against the headboard like earlier as the two women each took a hand to cuff. I was helpless again but all my focus was on the two mature beauties in front of me. They both knelt on the bed in front of me as Lela grabbed Jenny from behind and kissed her neck. Her hands slowly slid down Jenny's body and opened her robe revealing her tight sexy body.

Jenny was wearing a simple purple bra and panty set but she would look incredible in anything she wore. They kissed as Lela's hand found its way down the front of Jenny's panties causing her to moan as Lela stroked her.

Their kiss broke as Lela suggested, "Mmmm you taste good. I think I need a glass of wine before we watch this sexy little video Michelle made."

Jenny wanted to keep making out but Lela pulled the memory card out of her bra and held it up.

"Come, Let's watch this and then I'll eat this tight little twat of yours," Lela whispered before finally removing her hand from Jenny's panties.

I watched as the two women excitedly left the room leaving me alone, struggling with my over aching balls. Lela promised me I could cum tonight but I didn't know how much more I could take. I sat there waiting for what felt like an eternity. It was quiet except for some distant giggling, most likely at my video.

The silence finally broke when I heard some soft moaning followed by Jenny screaming in pleasure. Lela must have been licking her pussy, something I want to do so bad. Not long after her loud orgasmic cries I heard the two women coming back. Lela ran in with her wine glass and immediately greeted me with a kiss. My suspicions were correct as I tasted Jenny's sweetness on her lips as well as Jenny following her in without any panties on.

Lela stood at the edge of the bed and downed her wine as Jenny excitedly crawled on the bed and knelt in front of me.

"Oh my god that was so hot Michelle. You are such a dirty little whore," Jenny exclaimed as she rubbed my ankles.

Lela came behind Jenny again and wrapped her arms around her while whispering in her ear, "She's Mommy's little princess."

Lela's hand reached around and gripped one of Jenny's large breasts as her bra clasp popped. Her second hand quickly squeezed the other breast as she slowly lowered her bra, revealing the two massive breasts of Jenny. Tossing the bra on the floor the two women embraced each other and began making out again. They rolled around the bed by my feet and loved each other while I was forced to sit and watch.

Lela laid on her back and lifted her legs straight in the air as Jenny pulled her black panties up her smooth thick legs. Lela sat up with a huge smile and spread her legs while licking her hand. Seductively she rubbed her pussy while motioning Jenny to come closer. The two women kissed as they positioned themselves between each other's legs.

Slowly they began rubbing and rotating their hips together as soft moans escaped both of them. Watching these two women grind their pussys together and sciccor themselves was the hottest thing I may have ever seen. Their pace increased as they could no longer contain themselves. Lela fell on her back and grabbed my ankle tight as Jenny rubbed harder while squeezing her enormous breasts. Almost as if it was planned both women began to orgasm.

The room filled with the screams of the two women as their slick pussys grinded for the final time before stopping. The scent of both women hit me as I watch the two of them catch their breaths. Lela rolled off the bed and began digging through my bag, pulling out the larger of the two strap ons.

"Momma needs to get fucked so badly. I haven't gotten any dick tonight," Lela stated as she threw the strap on at Jenny and grabbed the last bit of her wine. Jenny slid the harness up her legs as Lela crawled back on the bed in front of me. Jenny grabbed her from behind and kissed her neck as they chatted.

"So what did you and Michelle do to each other? Anything sexy?" Lela asked.

Jenny kissed her neck and responded, "I let her fuck me in the ass for the first time."

"Oh my god! That's not fair! I'm gonna fuck you in the ass the right way but not tonight. Did you love it?"

Jenny admitted, "Oh I loved it but what I loved even more was when she ate my ass. I never thought it would feel so good."

Lela smiled at me and winked, "Mmmm Michelle loves doing that. Since you took such good care of her I will make sure you get more of that treatment tonight."

Jenny's hand began squeezing and massaging Lela's ass causing her to moan in approval, "Speaking of ass, I can never get over yours. It's so big and perfect."

Jenny finished her statement with a hard spank causing Lela to jump and giggle, "Mmmm the key to satisfying this ass is to be rough with it."

Without warning Jenny placed her hand on the back of Lela's shoulder and forced her over. Lela shrieked in excitement and laughed as Jenny gave her another hard slap. Lela swung her head up, tossing her hair over her back and stared me in my face. She was bent over doggystyle between my legs and inches from my face as Jenny began penetrating her eager pussy.

"Oh fuck Jenny. I need this so bad," Lela whined as her face squinted from the large cock.

Her extremely wet pussy made penetration quick and easy for Jenny who took her advice about being rough. She began fucking Lela hard from behind and I watched as Lela's ass rippled with each vicious thrust. Lela couldn't contain herself and leaned forward and began kissing me. She wrapped her arms around me, leaning all her weight down as we passionately kissed between her loud moans.