The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This woman was incredible and her sheer beauty heightened by the immense pleasure on her face.

"Fuck me Jenny. Oh my god fuck me!" She cried.

Jenny answered with a hard smack causing another loud moan from Lela. Lela began melting on me and softly kissed me and whispered.

"I love you. I love you so much."

Jenny's hips thumped against Lela before Lela rolled off her and asked for a minute.

She laid there as she brought her attention to me, "If I uncuff you do you promise to be a good girl?"

"Yes baby yes!" I answered in excitement as I couldn't handle it anymore.

"You are only allowed to sit there and hold me. Nothing else. Don't fuck up or else you know what happens," Lela instructed as she freed my hands.

I sat there as Lela sat between my legs and leaned back against me. She lifted her legs which I eagerly grabbed and held as Jenny began to penetrate her missionary. My latina lover squirmed in my lap as the large cock split her. She began pulling her breasts free which bounced and jiggled with each thrust. Jenny took over holding her legs as my hands slid up her perfect body to hold her bouncing breasts. She screamed as I gripped her breasts tight and held them before she reached her arms up and around my neck.

She tilted her head back and kissed me as Jenny fucked her into a strong rhythm. Lela began squirming again so I wrapped my arms around her chest and held her as we kissed. I could tell she was close to cumming when her soft voice kept telling me she loved me over and over until finally her body shook.

I held her tight and she let out a long groan and quivered in my arms. Jenny slowed down before finally stopping as Lela caught her breath in my arms. She wouldn't stop kissing me until she ordered Jenny to put the strap on her.

"Are you ready for your turn?" Lela asked as she stared up at me.

Without missing a beat I responded, "Yes babe yes."

"First I think you should thank Jenny for taking care of you and eat her tight little ass," Lela ordered before sitting up.

Jenny was bent over with a smile and began wiggling her ass as I eagerly followed her lead. I leaned over doggystyle, bringing my face close to her soft, tight cheeks. Lela spread her cheeks exposing her pink hole which glistened with sweat from her rough fuck with Lela. Her strong scent hit my nostrils and I couldn't hold back anymore. Burying my face in her I gave her one long lick from her pussy up. Jenny giggled as her asshole contracted and relaxed as my tongue poked her.

Now satisfied, Lela released her hold of the asian's ass as her tight cheeks hugged my face. I ate and licked her as I felt Lela come behind me before rubbing cold lube on my own hole. Jenny's moans were joined by mine as Lela began pushing inside my desperate ass. Thanks to the fucking Daddy gave me Lela was able to enter me immediately.

She fucked me slowly as Jenny began rubbing her pussy while my tongue danced over her pucked little hole. She feverishly rubbed herself as her moans increased. Lela's rhythm followed Jenny as her hard thrusts followed the sounds of the moaning cougar. I could have done this all night but Jenny finally was bringing herself to orgasm.

A loud cry escaped her as Lela gripped my garter belt and hammer my ass. The forceful fucking causing my body to shift back and forth between the two woman. Holding my tongue stiff, I used the motion to tongue the sweet asian's ass as she went through her blissful orgasm before laying down on her stomach while giggling.

Lela slowly fucked me as I leaned in and buried my face into Jenny's ass. She giggled and stuck her ass out as I gave her a few more licks.

"Mmm I like when you come back for seconds," she giggled as she held my head down in her ass.

My enjoyment of licking her ended when Lela gave my ass a playful slap and ordered me on my back. Jenny crawled up and rested against the headboard before I laid back against her like we had been doing missionary all night. Lela spread my legs and reentered me as my balls continued to ache. She pushed all the way in before stopping to free my cock from its cage.

"Ready to give that big facial now?" Lela asked with a big smile.

I nodded as she began slowly fucking me while stroking my cock. She didn't thrust but rather moved her body up and down as her cock hit all the right spots. I was instantly hard and ready to cum as Lela stroked me while her free hand rubbed my chest.

"I'm close Lela," I whispered in complete bliss.

Lela smiled and looked at Jenny, "Ready?"

I grew excited knowing I would be cumming all over the asain beauty. Something she wanted so bad the night before but I couldn't give her.

Lela suddenly pulled me down as I slid off Jenny, resting between her legs. With a tight grip on my right ankle Lela pushed my leg back as far as she could before Jenny took hold. Lela then did the same with my left leg, folding me back up on my shoulders with my ass straight in the air. I now knew what she was doing and couldn't say 'no', I would be receiving my own facial.

Lela stood up on the bed and pointed the large cock down before pushing back inside me. She buried it as deep as she could until she rested all her weight down on me. She seductively began stroking my cock while a huge devious smile on her face.

"It's almost like I am jerking my own cock. I always wanted to cum on a pretty bitch's face before," she joked to Jenny.

Her soft hand stroked me to perfection but the extremely uncomfortable position made it hard to reach orgasm. Lela slowly began rotating her hips in circles as I began moaning in pleasure.

"Beg for it," Lela ordered.

I just wanted to finally cum already and eagerly shouted, "Please cum on me Lela. Please cum on my face!"

I continued to beg for it until finally I felt my orgasm begin. Lela stroked while aiming down at my face. Normally I cum in quick and forceful spurts but this time was different. Lela held my cock still as it began releasing a flood of cum which spilled and dribbled off my cock head. The warm cum dribbled on my chin and neck as I struggled to try to catch it. Without warning Lela began stroking me again as my cock pulsed and began releasing the forceful ropes I was used to.

Lela's aim was off as the first one landed mostly on Jenny's thigh and my cheek. She didn't miss a beat for the second as it forcefully hit me between my eyes and down my nose causing me to close my eyes for the rest. I enjoyed the warmth that came with each release as the girls laughed.

A warm fuzzy sensation flooded my body as the built up orgasm ended and I finally opened my eyes so see Lela smiling down at her work. I licked my lips before turning to my left and cleaning the cum off Jenny's leg.

"Oh my god that was so much fun!" Lela cried out.

Slowly she stood up and pulled out the large toy from my ass as Jenny began releasing my legs.

"I'm so jealous that guys can do that," Lela joked to Jenny.

Both women laughed and kissed while chatting about how hot that was while I wiped myself clean. I resumed my position against the headboard where the sexy women cuffed me again. I sat restrained but relieved as the women laid across the bed by my feet and made out.

"I want to see more of you. I want you to come over more," Lela whispered as she broke their kisses.

"Oh my god. I would love that," Jenny quietly giggled as she stared at me with a smile.

Lela didn't like that and shook her head while turning Jenny's gaze back to her, "No no no. You are only seeing me Sweetheart. You two have gotten too close recently so I need to cut it off. I am a very jealous person if you haven't noticed."

Jenny quickly nodded in agreement. She would have agreed to anything for Lela.

"Michelle and I are going away for a week. Maybe you can come by tomorrow before we leave?"

"Absolutely, where are you two going?" Jenny asked.

Lela paused for a minute and played with her hair before looking up at me and answering, "Michelle, Chuck and I are going to Cancun. Not the touristy areas. We got a place on the beach in the more private and exclusive area. The three of us have a lot of things to work out."

I knew we would end up somewhere warm and tropical. I was excited to go away with them but was haunted by the idea of being Michelle full time. Lela's last statement could have been taken many ways but I was on board either way. I wanted this more than ever and couldn't wait.