All Comments on 'The Rock Chick Ch. 03'

by xpatchd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 3 years ago

Great job on this story!

I have many fantasies about going to a salon and the technicians taking control or taking joy in making me more feminized. I have loved every visit that I have ever had as a a normal guy getting a pedicure with bright polishes and amazing designs. And nothing makes you feel more vulnerable than getting a full body wax and being on all fours as a stranger becomes quite intimate with you. You capture all of these feelings quite well, please keep up the great work!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

subdeepsubdeepabout 3 years ago

Your style of writing is immaculate. Please continue this great work, can't wait for the next chapters.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep going!

Again well written and good pace. Looking forward to next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The best part of your writing is it seems so naturally driven. I hope you write the next chapters as fluent as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The joy of waxing

I love getting waxed. Whether as a beauty treatment or as part of a BDSM session, it's relaxing, not very painful, and the results are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please write more chapters to this!

Can't wait for more.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Mmmm. This was a wonderful story. I felt as spaced-out as he was... well, before Rae blew him.

I hope you extend this series as you have time.

And your writing is good, so, please make time; if not for us, then for you.

Thanks for sharing.

jth215-2jth215-2about 2 years ago

Loved it. Hope there's more coming soon? Thanks for sharing your stories.

rvagirlrvagirlalmost 2 years ago

*sigh*

Why can’t my waxing sessions go like this? So hot! I thought you described the unique pain and reward of waxing so well. I know that’s secondary to the sexy bits, but it speaks to your ability as a writer!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Smiles 🀑 ..... your stylist knows best and sit down, shut up, relax ..... promising so my hopes may satisfied for "hisher " luck to becoming the true inner self

πŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸ’ˆπŸŽ€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxpatchd@xpatchd
Hello! Thanks for reading/listening to my stories! I mostly write TG transformation stories, with strong D/s and Femdom themes. To find out more, please visit my Patreon. If you like my stories and would like to help me write more, please consider supporting me! Patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES