All Comments on 'The Roller Coaster Ride'

by Arpea

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
same old crap

cheating whore story, dumb husband, dumb writer, dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hated it!

I truly hate these stupid cuck stories. Minus 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We loved it: 5*****

Thanks for writing. Jack and Stevie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuck Crap

1*

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it. It is nice hearing the wife's side of the story for a change.

My wife much prefers meeting a guy and spend some time on a date having some fun while getting slowly seduced rather than just hopping into bed.

Hope to read more of Moana's roller coaster rides.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
cheating

cheating fucking whore. not only does this cunt cheat she denies her husband pussy because she is fucked out after an afternoon fucking other men. some one shot this cheating cunt before it breeds more like her. and get her husband an STD test fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another story

About another pathetic cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope she got knocked up and husband finds out

any cheating wife is a whore hope he kicks her out she spread her legs for anyone.

No man should keep any woman that sleeps around on him whether it was just a one time thing or not. A moment of weakness or i drank to much is bs fuck her divorce her.

bye bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
clearlakequeen

as soon as i seen that name i knew what it was about and if the walking dead like it i knew i didn't want to read it i already threw up this week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical!

Typical American woman. Self absorbed, narcissistic, and incapable of loving anyone but herself. And, like most American women, she can't even spell the words "loyalty" or "fidelity".

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hooray for 'typical American women!'

Bless their cheating little (but generous) hearts!

Major quibble: I don't believe the time line in this story. Way too many things that take too long, plus travel time (including walking to and from park/hotel to car). Gee, let's call it Californication Savings Time and not worry about it any more. Good EROTIC FICTION read!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The BJ

Never happened. We got in to a fight, I wanted to Fuck she said no. We ended leaving for home that night. I never touched her again.

Two months after our divorce was final, the stupid Bitch calls me, crying she said she cheated while we were on vacation and she just

found out she is HIV positive. I told her call me if she needed anything. The next day I changed my phone number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like this story. It allows me the giulty pleasure of enjoying what is forbidden without reminding I'll have to return to the real world where there is consequences

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
A nice romp..

...true to the intended purpose of this category. Forbidden sex, no consequences. You write well. Hope you'll do more.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
Figure it out...

Your

Yore

You're

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hope she gets AIDS and dies a painful lonely death

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
"No Hugging, No Learning " ...a written word porn story for the sake of people who like written word porn ( this is a outrage )

4stars - well written , the story would have been sublime with a twist. Author is like a young raw pitcher who can only throw heat for strikes but throws that very nicely. Not upper echelon yet, lots of potential . Imaginative use of amusement parks for relatively novel setting. Nice.

I like also she does it for the sheer pleasure of the act & the ability to cut to the front of those horrendously long lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
write a second chapter

i liked the story and hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a dirty lying cheating cunt of a wife she is. She's a real pig hope hubby is fucking some hot girls also . It's so abusively humiliating what she is doing to hubby

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore on vacation story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A totally casual whore. This must be something she does constantly. Hopefully the husband catches her eventually and gives her what she deserves, a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story! Only mistake is that the Rams were responsible for ruining Angel Stadium — Raiders never played there. Loved the local (to me) color of OC.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What Moana didn’t know was Eric wasn’t at the game. He went on a roller coaster ride of his own with Barbie… and then Judy. He’s meeting up with them tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArpea@Arpea
I write fictional tales that usually have some basis in fact in my past. The men and women in my tales are all modern consenting adults. They are mostly open and honest with each other. Thus there are no reasons for getting even. If you are looking for a revenge tale, that...