The Room

Story Info
A sexual smorgasbord.
2.4k words
3.89
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers

The Room

The room lives In my self created fantasy of dark dreams and forbidden desires. It is there.... I dare to dream, I can be whoever I choose to be. However always contingent on one king and one queen both in the same suit. Bonded together in the pinochle game of trust and lust.

I have imagined a place like this. Where all bets are off. A visual Vegas. What happens in the room stays in the room.

Where deeply drawn lines get crossed. Limits are blurred and smudged like one of my oil pastels muddled onto stretched canvas.

So naturally, my nervousness and excitement begin to grow as he opens the door. Not really knowing what the secret room would hold.

Let me just mention, this room did not disappoint. It embodied the lust I've waited an eternity to explore.

My eyes widen and flicker. I cannot contain the excitement and awe on my face. I'm like a fat kid in a candy store or at an all you can eat buffet.

I draw in a deep breath, trying to hold back my emotions. My lip curls up in a halfway smile when I realize how kinky my new found friend really is. He has a whole different side to him I never imagined. Prior to tonight he was just my flirty coworker.

The one I have never seen naked yet, but have undressed with my eyes a million times at work before. Imagination porn to make the work week breeze by.

I found myself wondering how his skin smells. Or how well endoub he is. Or perhaps the aromatics of his manhood when it is aroused with pleasure. I attempt to shake the thought out of my head.

Now I get the notion that he may be the master of my daydreams. The Alpha male who I may be willing to give up control to. The shadow figure that resides in my deepest darkest delves of my dungeon.

So I drink the room's energy. My arm hairs stand on end from sexual tension and a hint of fear. I know I've dipped my toe in to test the waters. I was expecting a puddle and uncovered a whole damn lake.

I know I'm going to remember tonight.

It will be a Christening of sorts. Inevitably leading to a bloodletting of pleasure mixed with pain.

The room

The relentless room

Dare I describe

The walls were a deep purple in color. Crown molding in shiny black lacquer. A deep gray wood floor with different color patched mats, pillows, and positioning pads in the corner.

Black Gothic style sconces light the room in a candlelight flicker. Shining light just enough to see the black and white pinup style nude photos of female form. All of them hang at eye level. Tasteful, non identifying, and incredibly sexy.

I can't help but notice there's plenty of room for additional pictures. It was then I decided I wanted to hang as an object of beauty in his room.

Restraints consisting of a bondage collar, wrists and ankle cuffs were hanging in the center of the far wall. Decorative hooks hung various riding crops, paddles, and light chain and rope.

All of the toys encased the slave style "animal enclosure" nicely. Ergonomically placed an arms length away from the habitat. Adjacent to the play zone was some type of bull riding device with a dildo.

In the middle of the room is a beautiful platform bed with pull drawers underneath. Next to the bed were large black and metal stacking boxes for side tables

The sheets appeared a fine egyptian cotton, a dark heather gray with a thread count my paycheck couldn't cover.

I stood in an empty space of the room. My eyes wide, scanning the room. I was afraid of viewing any one object too long.

I was operating under the assumption that my game of mystery would be solved. So I continued to hold back the emotions on my face.

Soon enough he will know all my interests.

We can have that careful conversation about consent to use.

After I can inquire about the objects I've never seen before and how they are used.

But right now, I feel an overwhelming desire to play with the plethora of toys.

Fuck focus girl. Get it together. I constantly have to keep reminding myself to slow down. Things will happen here In due time.

Suddenly I realize, maybe I'm a tad bit inexperienced and vanilla. My face begins to flush.

He can tell I become a bit embarrassed, withdrawn, and maybe a bit shocked from the widespread sexual smorgasbord.

"Are you okay?" He asks while grasping my shoulders and prompting me to look up at him.

"I want you to know, it is okay to be vulnerable with me. Our secret tryst is here, and here alone. At work you will not address me in any sexual way. But here....any fantasy you wish, I will try to make it a reality."

I thought about it for a minute, my timid eyes turned devilishly delighted at the thought. I cache my thoughts and overthinking questions and listen to him begin to speak again.

"If I go too far, a single safeword will set a new hard limit. Any word really? Are you okay with this?"

I direct all of my attention to him. He deserves an answer. It seems he genuinely asked me in hopes of an honest answer.

Our eyes connect, both of us staring intently. I dare not look in his eyes because I want him to know how serious I am.

"Yes, I understand the terms of our relationship and gladly accept"

His smile beams so brightly and glazes over turning up the corner of his eyes. He quickly brushes his hair back with one of his hands and exhales a long sigh of relief.

I can't help but notice myself staring at his visible abs peeking out of his shirt. My attention drawn to those hip bones and v definition pointing down to the bulge of his jeans.

He sees me eye fucking him and smiles.

"Okay, first and foremost you will need to pick out your safeword, try not to make it a common bedroom word, or one you will easily forget" he says in a patient teacher type tone.

I stare off into the distance and tap my finger against my mouth and pull at my bottom lip. I take a minute more pondering the appropriate word. Then the light switch turned on my brain, and i blurted out.

"My safe word will be guacamole"

He laughed but looked confused and taken back by my word choice.

"For real though, Why guacamole?"

I said "because it is translated to testicle sauce."

And we both had a bit of a giggle and agreed on the word choice.

Then he asks "So what does a naughty girl like you desire?"

"I am not quite sure," I responded."I've never really done anything like this before. Let alone someone to do these types of things with"

He turns his head slightly and looks me up and down. He's eye fucking my tits nestled in my bra all strapped in with my iron cross corset.

He licks his lips and says "What do you fantasize about when you pleasure yourself then?"

I look at him blankly.

He sighs in disappointment and then blurts out. "Oh Come on, What are you too afraid to ask your husband for?"

I thought for a moment more and then I replied."I guess i have always desired the feeling of relinquishing control. I would like to be blindfolded and limbs bound tightly together. I want to be poked and prodded by objects I am not sure what they are. Stretching up to a full fist"

"Wow. Sorry I was not expecting that right out the gate." He said astonished

"Forget it" I said and looked down in shame.

He replied in a sing-songy voice "doesn't mean I'm not going to give it to you. I just have to be sure this is really what you want. So don't pout. I just don't want you to doubt "

I said "well I've had only my whole life to plan it out in my head". And I laughed out loud mischievously. "Although It's a shame I will not be able to see it though. "

He chuckles "well that's an easy fix. There are cameras for exactly that."

I reply "yeah that's not going to work for me. I don't want to be recognized if we did make a video. I have very distinct eyes, tattoos, and a professional life i would like to keep untainted"

And he quickly explains " you can wear the outfit you have on minus the panties and bra and if you're afraid to show your face, why don't you wear the day of the dead masquerade mask you wore earlier tonight to the Gothic event?"

He smiles with his eyes and replies "I'm happy to comply if you'll submit to me"

"Yes, yes, yes to it all." I say super excited.

I had met my match. My master

My heart begins to beat faster.

My body ached in a way that was long forgotten. A feeling of cherry bumps and rib tacklers.

I was already dressed for the part and the festivities would soon begin.

I sprawl out on the bed and am instructed to scoot all the way down till my ass is on the edge of the bed. The positioning is reminiscent of a gynecological exam.

He brings a spreader bar over to the bed.

I lay still while I'm shackled to a spreader bar. My two hands bound to the center

My legs spread apart and feet up in the air.

My fancy red skirt with black lined chiffon framed my legs like tulip petals. My pierced nipples spilling out the top of my corset.

I take a few deep breaths in anticipation.

I smell leather in the air and soon I feel it on my inner thighs. It feels like a whip, sturdy and stiff.

He runs it up on thigh and down my other dragging it across my clit in a rhythmic motion.I begin to thrust a bit everytime signaling I want to be pleasured.

Each time I would squirm or thrust he would swat my pussy with it. Now I find myself squirming on purpose.

I begin to glisten and moan gently as my skin pinks up.

I feel my wetness on the tip of the riding crop as it leaves a wet trail of pleasure. Next I hear the crop being set down.

Then I feel the heat from his body. Just close enough to feel his presence, but still out of reach.

I hear the buckle on his jeans come undone, unzip, and hit the floor. His feet Guided them out of his path.

There is a brief pause and then I feel his hand against my womanhood. He massages my clit with his fingers and slowly makes his way to my opening.

I feel him spit on me and push his saliva using a finger. A few seconds later, I felt something cold at my anus opening. He pushes a butt plug in and continues to manually manipulate my meat curtains.

I'm really enjoying his hot spit mixed with my warm juices to pave the way for another finger. He is becoming more eager, and begins shoveling it in, stretching up to three fingers.

He's an experienced lover and it shows with how well he is playing in my pudding.

I am so wet and creamy and my body is making obnoxious noises from below. I don't mind or let this bother me a bit.

He slowly pulls them out and I hear him liking his fingers and moaning softly.

Then I feel something strange. It feels like a wooden spoon. He smacks my wetness with it And I am startled by the adjustment.

He continues to caress my labia with it before he decides to push in for a spoonful of my cum.

He vigorously agitated the spoon side to side. Then plopping it out and licking up my sloppiness while whispering "fuck babe, you taste so good, this is my new favorite spot".

He stops licking the spoon and then I hear a wrapper of some sort. I smell some type of fruity lube, watermelon maybe?

Then I feel his hand against my delicate skin. As he slides down my landing strip, pass my clit, and into my opening.

I feel him pressing his fingers together. Rimming my opening, twisting his knuckles attempting to make it all fit.

I feel a circle of fire pain and call out "guacamole".

He instantly retracts a bit and starts massaging my clit with his thumb. He stays with this for a while until he feels my opening swell and I begin to bear down on his knuckles.

"Are you ready for me now?" He asks

"Yes I am"

"Okay, you've gotta relax otherwise this won't work". He said in a patient tone

I begin to relax my muscles and make a conscious effort to push through the pain.

I feel his thumb return and I begin to engulf his fist. I can feel the tension loosen as he works into me further.

It's a pleasurable pain as I open up to him.

He feels my willingness to accept his whole fist into my body cavity. I feel him opening and closing his hand inside of me. Twisting it around, up, and as far in as my body will allow him to inhabit me.

I have never been penetrated so deep before. Just the sheer thought makes me shudder. He continues deep within me, then plays with my clit. I've been holding back not allowing myself to cum yet so I can enjoy my time.

He continues faster, spitting on me more, so everything just slides in and all around.

"Cum for me, I need to see it, and want to feel it" He says. A bit out of breath from the duel handed workout.

I tip my head back and eyes roll into the back of my head. I buckle down on his fist and cum for him loudly. Soaking his arm up to his elbow. I tense up so much my toes begin to curl as I writhe in pleasure.

"That a girl, i could watch you cum all day long, there is no place I'd rather be, than in my new favorite place"

Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers