The Meat Up

Story Info
Daddy dom and his dirty girl.
1.4k words
3.91
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers

The Meat Up

"DON'T TELL ANYONE!!

Let me see what I'm missing.

Say you have some running around to do.

Wash

My office now... you have 1 hour to get here. Don't expect any more

NOW

GO."

I race into the shower. Carefully cleansing my body. The ritual. Pits, pussy, and prickly pear legs. Down to an efficient science; under 10 minute record breaking time.

I lather myself in lotion, wet high bun, brows, eyeliner, and just a smidge of maskscara. I step into Yoga shorts, skip on my Jane's Addiction shirt, and place my chunky green glasses on.

Into my car I speed into the dusky summer evening. My heart racing in anticipation of what awaits me.

I pull into the parking lot along side of his car. I get out and we walk towards the entrance to the building.

He unlocks the door, let's both of us in, and then locks it quickly behind us.

It's after hours and there appears to be no one inside from a possible cleaning crew.

As always, I follow his lead. I would follow him anywhere, especially if asked to.

After all, He is my Dom Daddy.

And tonight, this dirty girl will be subdued wrapped in the rope of his artistry. Held captive in his vision and mercy.

We walk to the elevator and he presses the up button.

I can't stop looking at him. I can't help but notice how much he's changed. Then how much somethings never change. I can't help but stare, smile, and blush at the same time.

He looks at me, and says "what."

I quickly look away and exhale loudly. Now I'm overwhelmed with anxiety, sweaty, and nervous.

He places his hand on my back and ushers me inside the elevator with him.

My skin is on fire from his touch. I have been waiting for this. My moment to be alone with him. When it's okay to finally touch each other.

The doors close and he says

"Relax, it's not like oral sex with a stranger like in The Elevator Shaft".

I laugh a bit out of nervousness and attempt to squash my bashfulness that he took the time to read my story.

He interjects my deep inner thoughts.

"Just so we are clear... When we get up there, I expect you to do whatever I say. Starting now......" He pauses and then says playfully " take off your clothes right here "

I can tell he was testing my obedience. I think for a second. What if someone sees me? What if we are caught? The quickly say fuck it to it all. Don't over think. Just live in the moment. I began to comply by taking off my shirt and bra.

He eyes me over and the elevator opens.

"Bathrooms over there, when you're done, I expect you to walk in naked and not a peep."

I hurry into the bathroom and pee and take off the rest of my clothes. I pile them on the counter as wash my hands and look at my naked body. I smile back at my reflection because I enjoy my reflection.

I exit the bathroom and hurry down the communal hallway to his office butt ass naked except my Crocs.

He holds the second door open and says "set your stuff on the bench and bend over the table"

I quickly kick off my Crocs and assume the position. I turn my face away from him and press it down firmly into the fabric of the Massage table. I widen my hips and press my feet firmly on the floor.

I wait patiently for him to prepare. It's silent then he selects my mix. Starting with Sad Sex by Angie, Tail Whip.

I feel him behind me, just out of reach. Then his nails scratching the surface of my skin. He passes each time from the middle of my shoulder blades down to the top of each thigh. Digging deeper each time then fiddling in my middle tenderly.

"That's right, you better be wet for me" as he pulls away and I adjust to his absence.

My fingers grip the sheets because I already know what is to come next.

I feel the leather slither on my skin. Tracing the lines of my butt cheeks. Then a quick stern smack. I dare not scream. As he completes the symetrary of my spanking.

Then quickly alternating in a rhythmic beat to the music. His hits getting harder as he continues to spank my pink bottom.

It hurts so band but stings so good. He keeps on mulling over the same welts over and over. Causing my thighs to shake and heals up in a Barbie pose.

I shake the sting off and prepare for his next hit. But this time it's not a smack. It's his cock pressed again my wetness. I dare not move.

He pushes just his head into my opening. Pumping just the tip in and out. My body forms around him accepting his girth. He grips my shoulders and simultaneously slams into me bareback.

I feel him hit that spot. The one only he can reach. Where I ache at night when I think of our sex. After a couple forceful fuckfulls he pulls out.

"Stand up, face the window, and arms out at your sides."

I do as asked and pull myself up. I peer down at my lip shaped drool print on the sheet and smile.

I follow his command and stand naked, wet, wide open and waiting to be bound by him.

He stands behind me with canvas or hemp rope. His arms reach around me, wrapping the double strand tightly under my breasts As he firmly ties the back.

Then over the shoulders to the front creating a V in the front. Weaving the rope to encloses the top of my breasts. And finally wrapping around my arm pits where he tied it all back.

Next He demands "get on the table face up and knees up."

He rounds the table and sticks his man meat up in my face. He leans in and kisses me deep and I feel my wetness drip out on the sheet beneath me.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth. Now be a good girl or I will choke you with it."

I open my mouth and let him pump all the way into my mouth trap. I'm obedient and don't gag even though he is rock hard.

I taste my sweet tart all over him and smell both of our fragrant pheromones.

He inhabits my face for a few strides and then he pulls out. He moves quickly down to my bottom half.

"Now spread your legs wide and don't you dare close them" He demands.

I nod yes and follow his orders like a good little sub.

He begins binding each of my legs starting just below and above my knees down to my ankles pulling my legs into triangles.

Once I am immobilized he leaves out of my line of sight. I hear him shuffling things around and a box opening. He returns with a toy that he hides from my view.

I hear a vibrator start. It's a familiar Hitachi wand with an unfamiliar new attachment. He burries it in my wetness and I adjust to the feeling. It feels so good on my clit.

"Don't hold back any orgasms now" He says as he turns it up in pulses.

It's almost too much for me to enjoy to the point of numbing. Then he places a finger in me and wiggles around my openness. Just as I'm almost there, he stops the machine, and mounts me.

He pushes in and I wince accepting his hearty head and shaft.

"Open your eyes" He commands.

I look at his face and almost cum in an instant knowing he's finally in me. God I missed him looking down at me as he stuffs my pussy tight.

He is my God of fuck that I will worship forever.

He sucks on my tits on queue to a Peaches song Fuck the Pain Away.

I'm so wet and aroused my opening makes sloshing sounds as he pummels me with his prick.

His adorning eyes fill with concentration as he bangs me to the beat. Fucking me now with all of his meat.

There is no where else I'd rather be.

Then all of his meat up in every bit of me.

Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers