The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers

She was the woman from the waterfall again. A figure from a dream, the embodiment of some unconscious fantasy.

Her hands were around my waist. Fingers gliding over my skin.

'Keep stroking your clit,' she said. I did so, a moan escaped me as I felt her tongue begin to brush against my pussy lips, its tip soaking up the wetness there, exploring me from behind. I jutted my ass back into her, spasming in pleasure, and her hands gripped my thighs now, fingers digging into my skin. She buried her face in my pussy. Her tongue - my god - her tongue was practically all the way inside me now, darting here and there, lapping me up. I was so close to climaxing. the dual sensation of my own clit being massaged while I was being tongue-fucked from behind. She dipped it in and out, then with one long lick covered the length of my pussy, making me scream in pleasure, then I felt it flick, once, over my asshole and something tensed inside me, something that was about both resistance and expectation.

She began to explore, using her tongue to rim my puckered hole, making short quests in and out, gently at first. My whole body was on edge. And then, without warning, she slid one finger right inside my pussy and her tongue inside my asshole.

Where was I? What was happening? Was I really being double-penetrated in this way?

The dual effect was sensational, as she used her finger, lubricated by my juices, to stroke the inside of me. I was still massaging myself. I was ready to explode. My whole body was shaking, wired. Her tongue was in my ass, her finger, no, fingers, were twisting inside me, revolving and rolling. I was bucking into her, shoving my ass back, wanting her inside me. Nobody had gone that far with me before. I had never let anybody...there it was, a simple re-framing, it was I who was allowing this, me the person who was consenting, and it was at that moment of realisation that I had to let go, to fully climax as I had never done before. My body shuddered as my orgasm rippled through me. The sensations were just too strong, the rhythm of her fingers, the lick of her tongue, the tip my swollen clit - I gave way, slipping to the floor of the shower, even as the water poured over me and I felt Aurea slide in alongside me.

We both began to laugh, soft chuckles into each other, her arms wrapped around me.

'I don't need to ask if you enjoyed that, darling.'

'Oh my god,' I said, 'that was incredible. But...'

'No,' she said, 'this one was all about you. I can wait. I wanted to see what happened when you let yourself go and took what you wanted. You showed me what you liked. All I did was obey.'

'Even in my ass,' I said, 'I never knew...'

She chuckled.

'I could tell. You're going to need a little more loosening up back there to fully enjoy that, though. But that's up to you darling,' she kissed me on the shoulder. I turned to face her, took her face in my hands, and kissed her full on the mouth. Her lips parted and our tongues combined; I could taste myself on her. I felt cleansed and filthy at the same time.

We parted.

'You know, it's not so comfortable here, in the shower, is it?' I said, 'Why don't we go to bed, a little.'

I felt suddenly shy asking. Somehow to slip naked into bed with someone was more intimate than having their tongue taste your private parts.

'I have a better idea,' Aurea said, 'your bed is not so big really is it.'

It was barely a double, and looked rather squashed against the wall.

'I still haven't finished with you darling,' she said, 'there's more, much more, for us to do. And I want to do it in a big bed, with the windows flung open and the sea air breathing life into us. I want to be able to scream. And besides, a bigger bed can fit,' she paused, 'more people?'

My eyes must have widened.

'Come,' she said, taking me by the hand again, 'we're going to the cottage.'

dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers
12