The Room - Donna's Dark Desire

Story Info
A woman embarks on a journey to her dark desires.
3.5k words
4.55
5.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers

I could have placed this work under a few categories but choose erotic encounters even though it contains some kink and some aspects of relinquished control. This is a story of a woman coming to terms with her dark desires.

I would be remiss if I did not once again call out my editor Kinji Sato, who continues to make my stories better.

***

Donna stood before the door. It looked like any normal door that you would find in a suburban home. With two minor exceptions. The first being it was a solid-wood door, that gave the impression of great weight hanging from the hinges. The second was that there was no doorknob. It was centered in the wall that ran the width of the basement.

She rubbed her hands together, appearing to gather her courage to knock. Donna was excited, maybe a little afraid, but definitely excited. Days before when she read his instructions, she knew this was what she wanted-- no, needed.

***

All her life, she had felt something had been missing from her perfect world. And by many standards it was a perfect world. A loving husband whose career gave them a very comfortable lifestyle. She had two delightful children, one boy, one girl. She had a broad circle of friends with whom she spends much of her free time. Her charity work left her feeling fulfilled.

Donna had felt a growing sense that something was missing in her life. It had been building up ever since her birthday, a couple of months back. It wasn't one of those milestone birthdays, just her thirty-ninth trip around the sun.

It started the day after. It had been a nice surprise when her husband had taken her to her favorite restaurant, only to find her close circle of friends there as well. The celebration was a lighthearted affair, filled with laughter, food, and dancing. The evening ended with quite a vigorous bout of lovemaking when they came home.

But the following morning, Donna found herself lingering over her second cup of coffee; her mind replaying the previous evening. His lovemaking was energetic and passionate. They had both climaxed twice. It was good, she thought, but she felt a twinge of longing for something more in that setting. Something darker, something she had never spoken of, even to Connie, her college roommate and deepest confidante.

For almost a month, Donna had pushed aside her growing sense of need. Daily life of raising two teenagers, running the household, and her charity work, filled most of her waking thoughts. But once again, she found herself lingering over her coffee cup the morning after one of their, now so predictable, lovemaking sessions. That is how she thought of them, predictable. She knew that she needed something more from her twice-monthly Saturday nights with her husband.

Donna tapped the screen on her tablet and scrolled through her emails. One caught her attention. It was from Connie and the subject read, 'Better than Penthouse'.

Clicking it open, she found just a single sentence which read, "Where was this when we were in college." Below it was a link. She hesitated just a moment, wondering if it was a scam. Then rereading the subject, she was confident it was from Connie. The two of them had spent many a night reading the Penthouse Forum letters to each other and debating how real they might be. Taking a deep breath, Donna clicked the link.

The website held erotic stories and more. Donna laughed, it was so like Connie to find a site like this. The stories were categorized by content type, some of which she had never heard of before. She found a top-story list and picked the first one that caught her attention. Thirty minutes later, Donna was back in bed, legs spread as she fingered her wet slit, while continuing to read from her tablet. She had climaxed twice already and the one building was going to be stronger than the two before.

Donna dropped the tablet, arched her back and swatted her throbbing clit hard. The gush of fluids drenched her hand, as she scaled the heights of ecstasy. The pleasure this climax brought her startled her. She had never squirted before, but the words of the story she read had transported her to a place she thought she had kept locked away.

Donna longed to be spanked.

***

In the weeks that followed, Donna spent every free moment she could, reading stories on the site. She found herself enamored with one prolific author, Jason Wilson. His stories crossed several categories. Donna had read much of his works and after debating the wisdom of it, had sent him a comment on one story she had found particularly exciting. She was shocked when he replied within just a few moments. He appreciated her review and asked her a few probing questions on why this story excited her.

Donna found herself sharing more about herself as they continued to correspond. She knew a few things about him from his bio on the site. He was divorced, in his early forties and surprisingly, lived just an hour north of her. She discovered that beyond their love of erotic writing, they had other things in common, including a passion for giving back through charity work.

Her current charity project was helping the local humane society expand its kennel capacity after an accident destroyed part of the building last fall. She mentioned to Jason that they were struggling to find a contractor willing to take on the project at a price that they could afford. She had an interview with a new contractor scheduled for the next day and hoped this time they would fare better.

Early the next morning, Donna found herself in the parking lot of the Humane Society, staring at the crumbling walls of the kennel where a drunk driver had crashed through them last fall. Luckily, no animals had been hurt, but the driver had sustained major injuries. The insurance settlement had taken awhile to come through, but now that it had, the board of directors had asked Donna to spearhead the renovations.

Five minutes before the scheduled meeting time of nine, a pickup truck pulled into the parking lot, followed by a large man on a motorcycle. Donna turned and watched the man pull off his helmet and shake out his long hair. He was tall, well over six feet, broad shouldered with a narrow waist. His face was ruggedly handsome, warm-brown eyes and a smile that immediately set her at ease. He moved to the truck just as the driver stepped out. She was almost as tall as he was, also over six-foot tall. Her dark-red hair and bright-green eyes caught Donna's attention. She gave off the impression of a woman in charge of her world and everything in it.

Donna walked towards them, offering her hand which the woman took.

"Good morning, you must be Donna Williams," the redhead stated. "TJ Strauss. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to bid on this project."

Donna shook her hand and then turned to the gentleman as he stepped forward.

"Ms. Williams, this is my boss, Jason Wilson," TJ said, as an introduction.

Donna's eyes widened in disbelief. It was him! The small photo on his bio page hadn't been the greatest, but she had no doubt that this was the author who had sparked her deepest desires. Her knees felt like Jello, as she struggled to find her voice.

"Pleasure to meet you both," she finally managed to say, proud that her voice didn't betray the depth of emotions she was fighting.

TJ caught the expression on both their faces and asked, "Do you two know each other?"

"We have corresponded on a number of topics, but this is our first face-to-face meeting," Jason explained.

***

From that day forward, Donna talked with Jason almost daily. Sometimes, many times a day. She felt drawn to him. His rich, baritone voice was captivating, she felt she could listen to him for hours. He had a way of drawing out her deepest thoughts and desires. She opened up to him in ways she had never done with anyone, including Connie. When he offered to help her experience her dark desire, she hadn't hesitated to accept his offer.

***

Donna stared at the door, replaying his instructions through her mind one last time.

"If you knock on the door, you will be mine for the next thirty minutes.

"If you walk through the door, you will immediately strip, not a single stitch of clothing will be worn by you, until I say so.

"If you strip, then you must walk to the desk, bend over and place your palms on the surface.

"Will you knock?"

Donna shivered. She felt drawn to Jason in a way she couldn't describe. She trusted him, yet she didn't know why. All she knew was she needed this. Needed what he promised.

Donna knocked on the door.

***

Moments later, Donna found herself in the position Jason had demanded in his instructions. Hands on the desk, hips thrust back. She felt exposed, vulnerable, and oh-so aroused. She knew he was in the room somewhere, but the spotlight on the desk had put the rest of the room in dark shadow. From those shadows, she heard footsteps approaching.

Donna shivered as Jason ran his large, calloused hand over the naked flesh of her ass. She knew what was coming, and her pussy was already throbbing in anticipation. Jason stepped back to enjoy the sight before him. Donna's legs were deeply tanned and toned. They were a sharp contrast to the white flesh of her ass cheeks. He caressed the other cheek; this time, his hand encompassing the cheek completely. Suddenly, his hand drew back and landed on her ass with a sharp crack. Donna gasped, then moaned in pleasure. Jason's handprint slowly formed where it had landed.

Jason moved closer and slid his left hand up Donna's back until he laced his fingers into her long, auburn hair. He pulled her head back as her hips thrust back against his thighs. Sliding his fingers between her legs, he parted her wet lips.

Donna moaned at his touch. His strong grip on her hair sent shivers down her spine. The next slap to her ass increased the pain-pleasure conflict that drove her mad with lust. Anticipating another slap, she groaned as his fingers thrust between her lips. Hard and deep into her channel, lifting her upon to her toes.

Jason held his fingers still, as Donna wriggled her hips, trying to get them to hit just the right spot. He let her try for just a minute then jerked his fingers out.

"Nooooo," she sobbed.

Jason put his lips to her ear and whispered, "You cum when I say, not before."

"Yessss," was her plaintive reply.

Jason slapped Donna's ass again; first one cheek, then the other, until both were a bright red. He could feel the heat radiating from them, just by hovering his hand over her flesh. She panted heavily, her long legs trembling. He slid his hand over her pussy, his fingers spreading her open. She was soaking wet. With a flick of his wrist, he slapped lightly over her pussy. The unexpected contact drove Donna over the edge. His fingertips had connected with her pulsating clit.

She came.

Her knees buckled, and only his hand in her hair and the other between her legs, kept her upright. Donna struggled to get her breath back. Jason pushed her forward until she collapsed on the desktop before her. The cold surface brought a new moan from her as her rock-hard nipples slid over the surface. She felt Jason move her feet further apart with his foot. She wanted him to take her.

"Did. I. Tell. You. You. Could. Cum?" Jason asked, punctuating each word with a hard slap to her bright-red ass cheeks.

"No," Donna sobbed softly.

She felt the hot and swollen head of his cock, graze the hot skin of her ass, his arousal leaving a glaze of pre-cum on her cheek. Jason placed the length of his shaft between the cleft of her cheeks and worked his hips to slide it over her puckered star.

Donna groaned as his cock slid over her anus. She shivered when he pulled back, feeling the head press against it slightly, then dropping lower to nestle between her open petals.

"Please!" she pleaded loudly. "Please, Jason, don't tease me."

Jason held his cock here, knowing she wanted more.

"What do you want, my pet?" he asked, as his hand encircled the back of her neck, pressing her head to the desk.

"Please! Jason. I need youuuuu." She struggled to press back to get more of him in her pussy.

"What do you need my pet?" he asked again. He slid his cock down and drove his thick shaft over her wet pussy lips.

"Take me Jason! Please fuck meeeee," Donna wailed, as the head of his cock ground over her clit, her body jerking as it did.

Jason grasped his cock and worked the head back to her opening. Donna looked back at him, her eyes filled with need. One hard thrust of his hips sank him completely into her waiting sheath. Her body shook with the force of his thrust. His hips slapped painfully against her reddened ass checks. Jason pulled back, leaving just the head of his cock lodged between her lips.

Three hard swats to her right ass cheek set it aflame again. Each time his hand made contact, her pussy clenched around his cock head. Her moans deepened as Jason drove his cock back home. Fresh pain and pleasure shot through her when his hips slammed against her ass again.

"God yessssss!" Donna cried out, as his full length filled her void. Her body was his now. Her head pinned to the desk, her legs so weak that only the desk and his cock kept her from slumping to the floor. She shook with need, a need to cum that started from the very core of her being.

"Please, Jason! Please!!" she babbled, almost unintelligibly.

"What do you need, my pet?" his tone low, calm, driving home to her ears that he alone controlled her future.

"Cummm. Please let me cummmmmm!"

"No."

He hadn't said it any louder or more forcefully than any of his other words, but it struck her an almost physical blow. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks, leaving salty trails along the way. She ached for release. His cock hadn't moved, and her hips couldn't move either. He filled her without fulfilling her.

"Ohhhhh pleeeeease," the wail wound down to almost silence, as Donna's body betrayed her.

The ripples began as small electric shimmers along his shaft. He felt her clench, trying hard to obey his command. Jason hitched his hips forward, not really moving his cock, but driving her body forward over the desk.

He released her head and pulled quickly from her body. Donna cried out wordlessly, as she felt the emptiness.

One, two, three sharp slaps to her pussy by his hand drove her over the edge. Her body contracted around her core as her juices gushed from her pussy, arcing through the air to splash against Jason's thighs.

"My GOD! YESSS!" Donna's scream made her throat raw, as if it had been dragged from her lungs.

Jason stood back, watching the wetness run in a river down both her thighs, as she continued to spasm.

Moments later, a deep shuddering gasp signaled her recovery. Her eyes were coming back into focus on his, and she began to shake. She knew what was coming and she deserved it.

Wordlessly, Jason shook his head and walked slowly out of her line of sight. When he returned, Donna gasped, for in his hands he held a wide, leather-covered paddle.

"On your back, pet," he commanded her.

Donna moved quickly to obey, turning over, her ass pressed painfully against the sharp edge of the desk. Jason stepped towards her, putting his hand under her knee, and lifting it back towards her chest. Unable to balance on just one foot, her other knee came backwards reflexively.

"Hold your knees right there."

He had pressed them back so far that they mashed against her full breasts. She could feel the sharp points of her nipples pressed against her thighs. She wrapped her arms under her knees, balancing precariously with her ass hanging off the edge of the desk. Her ass was on display and fully accessible to what she knew was coming.

Jason gently caressed her left cheek with the leather paddle. The tenderness shocked her. She hadn't expected it. The surface was smooth and cool against the heat of her skin. His eyes took in her vulnerable position, and he nodded slightly. She knew he was toying with her. Her previous climax had not diminished her need-- far from it.

SMACK

The sound echoed through the room, as the surface of the paddle contacted Donna's left ass cheek. Her eyes flew open wide. Before words could form in her mouth, the paddle contacted her other cheek. The sound reverberated in the room. The moan that finally escaped her lips was deep and lust filled, confirming to them both that this was what she craved.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

Each cheek darkened to a deep crimson as the paddle left its mark upon her white, tender ass cheeks. Tears slid for the corners of her eyes as her body struggled to contain the conflicting emotions she felt. Pain, pleasure, want, need-- they all played across her face, as Jason watched.

He moved closer with his cock back in his hand. He caressed her open petals with it. She shivered, but remained silent. Slowly, he pressed forward, the head sinking between her lips. Her climaxes had coated her walls, easing his entry. Donna sighed, as she felt him back inside. She needed this, too. He filled her so completely. Jason's hips pressed firmly to her reddened cheeks, fully embedded within her.

"Donna?" his voice floating the question to her. She struggled not to climax and almost missed hearing them.

"Yes?"

"Cum!"

Jason ran his hands roughly over her ass cheeks, setting each nerve end on fire. He felt her clench around his cock, almost painfully, as her climax took her.

Donna's body exploded at his touch, his words releasing her. Her back arched, almost to a perfect curve as she came. Wave upon wave rolled through her. She bucked her hips hard, trying to get his cock to move within her. For all her efforts, he remained still, as her body convulsed around his rock-hard cock.

Donna slumped onto the desk; her body completely drained. She had never had a climax that powerful in her life. The echoes of it sending small tremors along her legs. After a moment, she realized that Jason was still deeply seated in her, he hadn't moved, nor had he cum.

Easing out of her, just as slowly as he had entered, Jason extracted himself. Her pussy remained gaped open, her moisture still seeping from her depths. He put his hands on hers, and helped her unclench them to let her legs fall back down.

Confused, Donna looked back at him, her eyes drawn to his throbbing erection. Jason stepped back into the shadows for a moment, returning with a towel and a bottle of aloe. Wordlessly, he turned her onto her stomach. The cool touch of the aloe on her skin, his tender touch, slowly brought Donna's body back under her control.

As soft chime sounded in the silence that hung between them.

"Time for you to go, my pet," Jason said, handing the towel to her.

"But..." Donna stared at him in confusion. He hadn't cum, he hadn't even really fucked her.

"But you didn't finish...?" she struggled to mentally find her footing.

"No, I didn't." His tone was flat, neither disappointed nor accusatory, just a harsh statement of fact.

***

Donna finished dressing and turned back to Jason. He hadn't moved, his cock still hard, pointing at her. She took one step towards him, his raised palm, stopping her.

"Jason, I..." Her voice faltered, as she saw him shake his head.

"I will call you tomorrow," he said.

Donna turned toward the door. Her hand hovered over the handle, then grasped it.

"Donna?"

She spun back towards him.

"You were spectacular."

His words filled her with relief. She smiled, feeling a slight blush form on her cheeks.

***

When the door closed behind her, a woman stepped out of the shadows and moved to Jason's side. She rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand encircled his cock, stroking it slowly.

"You were right, Connie," Jason said. "She came willingly and will again."

Connie smiled at the praise, then sank to her knees to take his cock into her mouth. He rested his hand on her head as she used her mouth to please him. Connie smiled around his cock, already picturing what Jason would do with Donna next time.

Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers