The Room Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna's journey of discovery continues.
2.1k words
4.8
2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers

I could have placed this work under a few categories but choose erotic encounters even though it contains some kink and some aspects of relinquished control. This is a story of a woman coming to terms with her dark desires. It is best to read these chapters in order.

I would be remiss once again, if I did not once again call out my editor Kinji Sato, who continues to make my stories better.

***

It had been three weeks since Donna knocked and entered the room. A night that had truly changed her world. But the question she struggled with was-- was it a change for the better?

Jason called her the following morning, as promised. He asked how she felt, to which she had responded that she was good. That was the only time he had brought up that night. They still talked daily, discovering they had more in common than they first realized.

Her life has settled back into its regular routine of wife, mother, homemaker, volunteer. She still found joy in all of it, but something was gnawing at the back of her mind. Sex with her husband was still good; she had surprised him by initiating a playful tryst in the hot tub one evening after the kids had been put to bed. If It was fun, playful even, yet her husband came long before she was even close. He tried. She had to give him credit, he did try to get her off, but all the regular things that used to bring her pleasure lacked the punch needed to put her over the top.

DING

A text from Jason.

"Can you meet me this morning on the job site?"

"Sure!"

"On my way there now. See you soon."

Donna smiled. A meeting at the job site sounded like it could get expensive, as these things usually mean additional work was needed. She didn't care though; she was going to see him.

***

Jason and TJ, the project manager, were both at the job site when Donna arrived. Much of the demolition had been completed. The size of the renovation became clearer as the crew began to lay out where the new walls would go.

"Hi!" Donna called out, as she approached the two of them as they huddled over a set of blueprints.

"Hey there!" TJ called out. "Just the woman I needed to see."

TJ turned to take Donna's hand in hers. Donna had been impressed with how TJ managed the job and her crew. A touch over six feet tall, TJ commanded attention and her attention to details earned her the respect of everyone on the site.

Leading Donna to the drafting table, TJ began pointing out a few items that needed clarification. Jason stepped to the table on the other side of Donna. She shivered when he placed his hand in the small of her back.

TJ walked over to one wall to point out a location to Donna. Jason let his hand glide down to Donna's ass, caressing it softly. She struggled not to moan at his touch.

"Are you ready to continue what we started?" Jason's breath tickled her ear, as he whispered to her.

Donna nodded. She didn't trust her voice at that moment.

"I'll text you instructions later today."

Her knees nearly gave way.

***

Two days later, Donna found herself outside the door again. She was even more excited to enter this time. His instructions had been clear. If she knocked, she was his for the next thirty minutes, if she entered, she was to strip. New this time, was the blindfold. It would be on the bench by the door. She was to put it on before placing her hands on the desk.

The blindfold was something she had never considered. She shivered at the thought of blinding herself to what might happen.

Donna reached down tentatively to find the desk. She adjusted her feet to balance better. Her hips thrust backwards, her ass fully on display. The blindfold was soft on her face, secured tightly by the ratchet binding along the back of her head. Being blind for just a few moments had begun to disorient her. She imagined sounds as she waited. The breeze in the room was cool as it moved in a gentle flow over her naked body.

It felt like hours that she stood this way, waiting. Her mind continued to play tricks on her. She thought she heard voices whispering, but they never formed words she could understand.

A hand touched the small of her back and Donna screamed!

It was cool and soft. Definitely not his hand.

"Who..." She began.

"Silence." Jason's voice came from behind her. "You will speak only when spoken to."

Donna nodded her head, her body trembling in anticipation.

The hand, maybe a woman's, slid over her back, up along her spine. It came back down to tickle fingertips between her ass cheeks.

"Ooooooo!" Donna sighed.

SMACK

A hard swat to her left ass cheek echoed in the room.

"Silence!"

His voice louder this time, still from behind her.

The shock of the smack faded. Donna wondered just whose hand had slapped her.

The hand came down on her other ass cheek, a second resounding crack echoed in the room.

Donna moaned; she couldn't help herself.

The hand was strong, the slaps firm and precise, as they landed on her ass cheeks. Slowly, they turned red as the slaps alternated between sides. Donna's body shook in delight at each one. Her pussy lips had become engorged, draped open between her legs. Her juices trickling down her thighs in a stream as the hand worked its magic on her skin.

Donna's head hung down, touching the desktop. Her ass was on fire, a fire that was mirrored within. Her whole body ached with need. She struggled to remain silent. Her breath was a short gasp with each swat. It took a moment for her to realize that the slaps had stopped.

A large, calloused hand caressed her reddened skin of her left ass cheek. New prickles of heat radiated outward from her core. A deeper moan involuntarily issued forth from her mouth. The hand cupped between her legs, her moisture pooling in his palm. He caressed softly over her labia. Her legs trembled, and she sank her chest to the desktop. Its cold surface caused her nipples to tighten almost painfully.

The hand between her legs moved back and forth slowly. Donna moaned again, her hips twitching trying to get more friction on her lips. She sighed again then tensed, wondering if a sigh broke the rule of silence. The sharp stinging slap to the back of her thigh answered her question. She hissed, wondering if she should be thankful her tender ass had been spared, or worried that a new portion of her body was in his sights.

Silence. Not a sound had been made in over a few minutes. Donna's body trembled uncontrollably. The suspense had each nerve ending on a hair trigger, just waiting for contact.

The head of his cock was hot, soft and demanding, as she felt it at her dripping opening. He paused just a moment, then with a sharp thrust, drove it deeply into her waiting body. She cried out wordlessly at the invasion. The stinging slap to her ass caused her to yelp, then moan. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. Donna gripped the edge of the desk tightly, and willed herself to maintain control.

His cock was throbbing deep inside her. A moment passed, then two.

SLAP

The sharp contact of fingertips to her clit sent her off.

"FUUUUCK!" Donna bellowed, as her orgasm took hold.

She shrieked louder when the fingers that had slapped her clit, pinched it.

Her head lifted and her back arched, as the woman's hand slapped her inner thighs, timing them to land just as her breath escaped her. Donna felt herself losing consciousness as she began to hyperventilate.

A chime sounded. Suddenly, Donna was empty and alone. Her body was coated in a fine sheen of sweat. Her breath came in ragged gasps. Every nerve in her lower body kept firing, just not together. She felt like a marionette whose strings were tangled. Her legs wouldn't do what she wanted.

A cool washcloth touched the back of her neck. She felt his strong hands caressing her with the washcloth, soothing her muscles, and quieting her nerve endings. She reached for the blindfold, but his hands stopped her.

"Not yet, my pet," he intoned, while continuing to bathe her body.

Donna finally felt like she could stand. With his aid, she stood with her hips pressed to the table. His fingers deftly undid the ratchet that held the blindfold in place. The room was darker than she recalled. It helped her eyes adjust. She turned to face Jason. His face was hard to distinguish in the low light.

Donna sank to her knees before him. His hard cock stood rigid before her. Wordlessly, she wrapped her lips around the head and laved it with her tongue. She could taste herself on him. She had always liked her taste. Mingled with his, she found it irresistible.

He wasn't overly long, maybe a tick shy of seven inches, but his girth was perfect for her. Her lips slid down his shaft, then back up. Her tongue circled the spongy head, teased the rim below it, then a wet slurp down, taking him completely into her mouth. She wanted to please him. She needed him to know how much she appreciated how he had opened her world to so much more than she knew she needed.

Donna found herself getting aroused again. Having Jason's cock in her mouth was erotic to her. A cock other than her husband's, one that she desperately wanted to please.

Jason slowly rocked his hips forward, matching her bobbing motion. As the pace increased, he laced his fingers into her hair. He knew that the time allotted had passed, that she no longer was bound to his control. He also knew she wanted this. He pulled her head forward, driving his cock into her mouth.

Donna moaned, as Jason took her mouth. She dipped one, then two of her fingers into her pussy as Jason fucked her mouth. She looked up at him, holding his eyes, willing him to see that she needed this, needed him.

Jason groaned, as his release came nearer. Her mouth was wonderfully wet and welcoming. She created just the right amount of suction, the perfect touch with her tongue. With a low grunt, his cock went down her throat. She gagged slightly. That sensation released him. He came. With a deep groan of release, his balls contracted into his body. A huge wave of hot sperm shot up his shaft and into her throat.

Donna's eyes watered, as Jason entered her throat. The first touch of his hot seed tripped her over the edge, and she came on her fingers.

Moments passed. When his cock had softened enough, Jason pulled it from her lips. Caressing her cheek tenderly, he said. "That was wonderful, my pet."

His words excited her. She didn't understand why, just that she felt them. They filled her with contentment and joy.

And longing. Longing for their next encounter.

***

DING

Donna's phone alerted her to an incoming text message. It was from Connie.

C: Coffee at Marco's?

D: Sure! Meet in twenty?

Coffee at Marco's deli was a regular thing. It was conveniently located, the clientèle was more suburban than trendy; best of all, it had a quiet room upstairs to talk.

Donna arrived first, picked up her regular brew and headed up to get a table. The room was empty this time of day. She was able to get a table by the window. Gazing out of it, Donna soon became lost in thought.

"You seem a million miles away," Connie said, as she took the chair on the other side of the table.

"Hey," Donna said with a sigh. "Just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing, really. Just..."

Connie reached over and placed her hand over Donna.

"You know you can tell me anything," Connie said, waiting for Donna to gather her thoughts. She knew she would eventually tell her. She always did.

A few moments later, Donna began.

Donna told Connie almost everything. Her fascination with the website that Connie had directed her to, the stories that led her to reach out to Jason. She even told her about meeting him at the Humane Society building to discuss the renovations. She admitted she was captivated by him, and that their daily calls had become the high point of her day. She did leave out the parts about the nights in the room. How could she tell Connie that she ached for his cock, that nothing else would fill her need.

Connie smiled as Donna spun her tale. She knew what had been left out. She knew so much more that Donna could even guess.

_______________

Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers