The Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know but it feels so right. So wrong. But so right."

Jordan slid two fingers of her left hand into Jennifer's tight, wet pussy. Jennifer was trying her best to be as quiet as possible. She knew how difficult that was, considering how noisy she was when she masturbated when her parents were out of the house. Jordan got up on her knees and opened her legs with her ass in the air. She was in the doggy style position. Jennifer reached under Jordan and sought out her wetness. She slid two fingers of her left hand into Jordan's pussy. Quietly, covertly, lovingly, and gently they kissed and masturbated each other to orgasm.

Jennifer whispered "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Jordy, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Fuck it feels so good."

Jordan whispered back "Shit shit shit shit shit. Jen you're making me cum. You're making me cum. I'm cumming."

For the next half hour, the girls fingered each other to several more orgasms. The room filled with the scent of shampoo, body soap, and wet, hot pussy. Both girls had to bite down on their bottom lips and whimper into pillows without giving away the forbidden passion they were sharing. After they both had been fully satiated, they released their fingers from inside each other and offered their fingers to each other to taste themselves. After a couple of intense finger sucking minutes, Jordan and Jennifer shared a loving goodnight kiss and exchanged an "I love you" before falling asleep.

Thank you for reading. Please rate and comment on my story.

Coming in Part 2 - Jordan and Erin have a wonderful night.

12