The Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Jordan and Erin make love as Sasha and Svetlana.
2.2k words
4.77
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

The Room, Part 2

Frank Lambert - male - 48 years old. 5'8", 180 lbs., salt and pepper hair, Caucasian.

Jordan Banks - female - 23 years old. 5'6" 115 lbs., auburn hair, brown eyes, Caucasian.

Jennifer Banks - female - 21 years old. 5'7" 120 lbs. brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian.

Erin Chance - female - 23 years old. 5'5" 105 lbs., blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian.

Jordan had enjoyed her week at home with her family and her lusty, sex filled nights with her sister, Jennifer. But it was Saturday and, as promised, she was leaving home to stop by and see Erin, her long time friend, and catch one of Erin's webcam shows. She hugged her parents and then walked hand in hand to her car with Jennifer.

"Jen, I'll miss you but I will see you soon. This week has been amazing and I want to make love to you again as soon as we see each other."

Jennifer smiled. "Jordan I love you and I would strongly consider having you in my bed every night."

"I love you too Jen."

The girls hugged a warm embrace and kissed each other like lovers. Jordan got in her car and drove away.

Jordan, wearing a black mini dress, pulled up to Erin's house, got out, walked up to the front door, and rang the doorbell. When the door opened, Jordan got a little bit of a shock and took in a sight she thought she would never see. Erin had on a red wig that looked like real hair, make up nicely done with red lipstick, red lace bra, red crotchless panties where she could clearly see her pussy, red thigh high stockings, and red stiletto heels.

"WOW ERIN. YOU LOOK FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!" Jordan felt her pussy getting warm.

"Thank you Jordan. Please come in. Show starts in 20 minutes. Drink?"

"Yeah, rum and coke?"

"Sure thing."

Erin led Jordan to the bar area adjacent to the kitchen and Erin mixed the cocktail for her friend. Erin fixed a whiskey sour for herself. Erin then took Jordan to the room where she would be performing her show and explained to her what would be happening. The goal was to get the customers signed in to spend more and more money as the show went along. She would slowly strip to entice, and in the end, she would use a dildo on herself to cum, all within the span of one hour. All the cameras were set up and ready to be turned on to record whenever she activated the remote control. One remote controlled them all. Erin would be on the bed for the show and Jordan would be sitting in a chair off camera watching her.

The appointed time came and Erin went into "Sasha from Siberia" mode. She had developed quite a following and, within the first 10 minutes, over 300,000 of her fans had logged in to watch the show. Erin used an exaggerated Siberian accent to talk into the camera to greet and show her adoration for her fans watching the show.

Jordan, in the meantime, was studying Erin (Sasha) to see how she had perfected her routine to become the webcam star she had become. It was mesmerizing. It was intoxicating. It was erotic. It was sexy. Jordan was enjoying it and Jordan had also noticed she was becoming flushed with excitement and lust. She studied Erin, watching her movements, listening to her words, and becoming more excited about seeing her friend become this beautiful symbol of pure sexiness. At the end of the hour, Erin (Sasha) had garnered a lot of money for her show and Jordan had realized her pussy was wet and her clit was throbbing.

The cameras went black.

"What did you think Jo?"

"That was probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen in person."

"Thanks Jo."

"But one question - does your pussy hurt? You WERE fucking yourself pretty hard with that dildo toward the end of the show."

"Nah. I'm used to it. I get into it and my actions and orgasms are real. I have found that, the harder I fuck myself, the better it feels. As soon as my fingers touch my clit, though, I know I am gonna cum hard. Sometimes I squirt too. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's powerful."


"WOW. Impressive."

"I have another show in three hours. Would you like to try it with me? You will get half of whatever I make for the show. It will be substantial because the number of people logging in during the evening hours will be greater because it is a Saturday night."

Jordan thought about it for a moment. "OK. But I am gonna need another drink to get me loosened up. Better make it a double."

Erin laughed. "You got it. Come on."

They went to the bar and Erin made them both another drink, this time, a little stronger. Jordan was gonna need the extra shot of courage if she was gonna be performing a sex act on a webcam. Erin took Jordan to the costume room to get her ready for the show. They pinned her hair up and put a blonde wig on her.

Erin said "Tonight, you are Svetlana from Croatia."

"Svetlana? I like it."

"Pick out anything you want to wear. Everything I have here should fit you." Erin told her.

Jordan picked out a black lace bra, black lace thong, and black thigh high boots to go with her blonde wig. Erin helped her get her make up just right with soft neutral lip gloss to bring out the sexy vibe she wanted her on screen partner to have. After almost an hour, they were ready to go. Erin kept the red wig but changed into a dark green teddy with matching thigh high stockings, and black stiletto heels. Jordan checked herself in the mirror and did a double take. She couldn't believe just how sexy she looked. She was turning herself on. Jordan looked over at Erin, who was looking quite delectable as well.

"Erin, I hope this goes well. Right now, I am so horny, my clit is throbbing, and I desperately want to cum."

"Jo, save it for the camera. When the people watching see your cum is authentic, they will spend a LOT of money for that."

"OK"

Right on cue, when it was showtime, Erin (Sasha) turned on the cameras and introduced Jordan (Svetlana) as her love partner for the evening. Since this was a two girl show, Erin decided to make it go 90 minutes. A lot of money would be involved and she wasn't about to leave any of her fans high and dry.

The women began to make out and kiss passionately, gently running their hands over each other's bodies. Jordan and Erin both took their time because they wanted this to build up to something they would both enjoy and turn on their fans. Slowly the lingerie came off until they were just skin to skin. Erin turned Jordan toward the main camera and opened her pussy lips. She and Jordan had never been intimate before so this was the first time with each other for both of them. She lowered her head to Jordan's breasts and sucked on them, causing a moan to escape Jordan's lips. While she was sucking Jordan's breasts, she massaged her friend's pussy lips, avoiding contact with her clit. Jordan was getting even more wet with Erin massaging her pussy like that.

Erin kissed her way down to Jordan's pussy. She inhaled her scent, looked up Jordan and told her how wonderful she smelled. She worked her tongue into Jordan's pussy using her fingers to gently massage her clit and asshole, causing Jordan to squirm. She worked over her clit, causing Jordan to convulse and cum. Erin didn't stop there. She delved her tongue into Jordan's asshole and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Erin ate her ass and fingered her pussy fervently causing Jordan to cum again two more times. Jordan grabbed Erin by the hips and threw her onto her back, not able to take any more of this being a one sided affair.

Jordan dove into Erin's pussy with such passion and lust that she had lost all control of what she was doing. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was realizing what a sexual being Erin was. Maybe it was her thinking about what she and her sister, Jennifer, had shared during the week bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm every night she had been home and in the same bed they shared growing up. Erin was moaning so loud as her friend ate her pussy and as she ate Jordan's pussy. Every camera caught every angle of the passion the two women shared. Erin reached over to the night stand next to the bed and grabbed a dildo and slid it into Jordan's pussy as she orally attacked her clit, making her cum and scream for the camera.

Jordan put three fingers into Erin's pussy. Erin bucked about, voicing her approval of what her friend was doing to her. Jordan's pussy squeezed the dildo Erin was fucking her with and erupted in an explosive orgasm causing a heavy dose of fluids and cream to come out and into Erin's mouth. Erin drank it all down greedily. Erin, under the manual and oral stimulation from Jordan exploded into an orgasm of her own and soaked Jordan's face and the sheets below. Both women were moaning and whimpering from orgasmic bliss. There were six minutes left in the show. Erin pushed Jordan off of her.

Jordan was about to get off the bed but Erin grabbed her and pulled her friend to her, both women on their knees.

Erin looked at Jordan and whispered to her "That was fucking amazing." The women kissed passionately and softly, taking in the moment. Both were smiling and looking deeply into each other's eyes. They spent the remainder of the show kissing softly and rubbing each other softly. Erin and Jordan looked at the camera and Erin thanked everyone for tuning in to the show. The cameras went black. Jordan spoke -

"WOW. I am speechless."

"You? I am the one speechless. You are an incredible lover. I never knew. I would have sex with you again a billion times Jordan."

"And I with you as well Erin. That was the hottest thing I have ever done and I would do it again over and over with you."

"Jordan, if you want to grab a shower, the towels and stuff are in the closet next to the bathroom. Put the lingerie in the hamper in the bathroom."

"OK"

Erin took a look at the numbers from the show and calculated Jordan's share. She went into the bathroom where Jordan was finishing her shower. Jordan got out and Erin got in to clean up. Jordan dried off and went to the kitchen to wait for Erin. After Erin showered, she got out, dried off, and joined Jordan in the kitchen. Both women were still nude. Erin spoke -

"Jordan, do you have CashApp?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Gonna send you your share of what we made on the show tonight."

"OK this is my ID."

"OK done and sent."

Jordan's phone alert went off for the CashApp transaction. "WAIT! WHAT???!!!!! WE MADE THIS MUCH???? I MEAN, I MADE THAT MUCH OFF OF MY HALF???!!!" She was laughing out loud.

Erin said "That's right baby girl. You and I had even more followers than my solo show earlier today. Come here. Let me show you the comments."

Both ladies looked through the comments and Jordan was blown away by what she read. She found that if she had a webcam, she could be making the kind of money Erin was making on top of what she was going to be making at her new job in Atlanta. Jordan put her black mini dress back on and Erin just covered herself with a pink terry cloth robe with nothing on underneath it. The two ladies talked for a while until Jordan said she needed to get back to campus for the last stretch before graduation. Erin walked her to the door. They hugged and kissed.

Erin asked "See you soon?"

"Jordan replied "Yes, you are coming to graduation, right?"

"If you want me there."

"YES, I want you there. YOU are my friend. I LOVE YOU! JENN LOVES YOU!" I will send you an invitation."

"OK"

They hugged and kissed again, this time with more passion. The two ladies separated and Jordan got in her car to drive back to campus. Erin closed the front door of her house, leaned against it, and reflected about what had just happened with her dear friend. Smiling, she made her way to the kitchen to make a snack and watch some late night television.

======

Thank you all for reading. Please rate and comment on my story. Part 3 will be about Jordan starting her new career in Atlanta and discovering what "The Room" is all about.