All Comments on 'The Room Pt. 03'

by imperfectionist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nonny strikes again lol

Seriously dude, waaaay too much time on your hands. Stop wanking to stories you "hate" or just admit to yourself you like them. All that internal conflict isn't healthy. It's just a fantasy bro! Great story, I give 5 and punish the cheater more!

gentleone58gentleone58about 7 years ago
Bound And Alone Irresponsible

Fantasy or not there are people read these stories for ideas. No one should ever be left alone while bound. Not only was he left alone, even when released sure she applied some lotion but that is hardly aftercare and he was not able to leave the room at that time on his own. Irresponsible although entertaining.

imperfectionistimperfectionistabout 7 years agoAuthor
RE: Bound And Alone Irresponsible

@gentleone58 I take your comments to heart. As a practitioner, I would never have done this in real life and you are correct that there are many people who learn from stories like these. I, myself, first got into BDSM after reading Anne Rice's Beauty stories with my girlfriend at the time. Those books gave us ideas which we tempered with sanity and reality, but there are always a few who don't have the common sense to do that. Hopefully your comments will help remind people that this is fantasy and I will try to be more conscious of this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!!

Wonderful, all 3 parts. I've read them all several times, really looking forward to (hoping there will be) part 4!!!

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 5 years ago
Great Series

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story

So well written I was there with them, my little cock straining for release

awyldsideawyldsideover 2 years ago

Raped is right!

He turned into such a wimp.

Part one was fun and exciting. Even though she raped him by grabbing his balls and slapping and spanking him until he complied. Part two got a little disgusting with him being naked all the time around his friends and family. But part three,,, the actual rape, and then the cage, too much.

Being a grower not a shower myself, that cage is going to be more painful than exciting.

Still, some good jerk off material. But don’t bother with a part four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and another thing... naked in front of friends and family... all the time? Gross! And still no intercourse anywhere in all three parts except the cheating with the first guy?

That should never have happend!

She set him up to fail by not allowing him to cum.

Her "favorite pet"? Did she have others? Was she still cheating on him. He was devoted to her and she treats him like an object. Makeing him stand around naked and letting others touch and probe him. This is NOT a loving relationship.

In an addendum to below, after the rape, he should have went right to the police station and filed a report and then to the hospital for a rape kit.

Get the bitch arrested and the other men involved too. He should have struggled more so that he had burns on his body from the restraints to prove it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous