The Roommate

Story Info
After a tiring night, her roommate offers her comfort.
1.4k words
4.54
18.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise that chased me home turned into silence when the door locked. I leaned against it, and took a deep breath as I slowly sat on the floor. A darkness that weighed on me started to melt away from its grasp, rushing back to wherever it came from. They say that the neon lights are supposed to protect us Mundanes from the influence that come from beyond the Arkane Veil, but that seems to work for those who never step there.

Then again, the Modern Fae aren't that different of those of old. Yet I can't stop loving the Fae. Working with them have opened my eyes to the point that I'll die an ally to them.

Nevertheless, tonight was exhausting. I'm not sure whether it is their supernatural endurance or that I shouldn't have turned from the webcam business to the escort business. Just because I'm 18 years old doesn't mean I have good endurance.

"Bad night?" said a voice. It had a strange flanging to it.

I looked up and saw this beautiful girl sitting on the couch, wearing an oversized black hoodie and thigh highs. She had bright pink skin and long pointy ears that went through the hood alongside a couple of horns. Her hands held a PlayStation controller, and her glowing blue eyes remained glued to the screen. She didn't seem to care for her cock peeking underneath the hoodie, showing off its gold beaded Prince Albert piercing to greet me.

"An exhausting one," I sighed, and stood up. "Too many people..."

My roommate wrapped my waist with her tail as I sat next to her, and then coiled it around my left thigh. I rested my head upon her shoulder and watched her play. It is times like this that make me wonder how I wound up living with a beautiful Half-Daemon and Half-Elven girl. Then again, why should I question that?

After a while, she put the controller down. Sweet scarlet lips met mine for a moment that felt like forever.

"Do you need me to clean your soul?" she asked.

"Please," I whispered.

The Half-Daemon nodded, and pulled down her hoodie. I caressed her long dark hair, as our tongues danced again. The tail reached out a bit further, caressing my pussy as our tongues danced. Strong arms held me up, and carried me somewhere else in the apartment.

***

A pierced snake-like tongue danced with me. Four fangs that put Vampires to shame pierced my lips, as my nails dug onto scaly pink skin. My body smelled like brimstone, as her sweat mixed with my own...

It sounds disgusting. People hate Half-Daemons for many excuses that sum up into fear. Ironically, once they sleep with one, they realize that it is impossible to resist their charm. It makes me wonder if all have either Incubus or Succubus blood coursing through their veins. Maybe my roommate does.

I found out about that the first time we fucked. Since then, I can't stop taking licks off her sweat, entering into an euphoric state. My breathing shortens, and my pussy starts to cream.

We didn't stop kissing. My nails ran below her breasts, scratching the toughest parts of her skin before digging on her back. To retaliate, the Half-Daemon made sure I felt her tongue piercing down my throat. Both of her hands held onto my butt, while the tail slid down my panties, and came out the other side, slithering towards my tits, like a snake.

We cuddled; our tits pressing against each others. Everything that weighed on me went away. The exhaustion, the pain... Fae are more resilient than Humans. Nevertheless, I still have more energy for one extra round. With her, I always have one last round.

A forked tongue twirled on my nipples while slender fingers caressed my cunt. I don't know what magic this is, but it makes me feel better. It makes me lose myself, and drift apart. No, actually, it's the world itself that stops existing. Everything stopped existing. Everything, but us, together, in this bedroom...

An arrow tip poked my asshole, making me shiver a little. I giggled.

"Feeling better?" she asked, with a bright grin. The fangs made it even more charming.

Two fingers went inside my cunt. I let out a moan that mixed surprise and pleasure. No word could've been more honest than that.

"Thought so."

She pushed me against the wall, and lifted one of my legs over her shoulder. Slowly, her tail went inside my ass, while she played with my clit with her piercing. I lost myself upon her eyes, thinking again how is it that we are not an actual couple. We could be one, couldn't we? We live together, and our lives are so different...

She is Fae, I am Mundane. The reason I stepped to the other side was because I got interested in Demonology. Then I found out the reality is Different in what way?different than what people once wrote

One move from her brought me back. Her cock pushed into me gently, making it for a tight fit. My nails dug on her back, as I let out a loud yelp. The size, the girth, the piercing... it's hard to say what is it that I loved the most about her penis. Add it together with her tail...

Again, why is it that so many people fetishize Half-Daemons? Thinking about it makes me feel guilty about enjoying sex with my roommate.

Neon lights bled through the blinds, along with the sound of gunshots and slowed music. Her moans went directly into my ear, as she pressed her body against mine with each thrust. It didn't take me long to shiver. The feel of her scaly skin rubbing mine got me leaking so badly that her gold piercing could come out far more polished than the ring on her horn. That hit me on the spot.

"Are you part Succubus?" I asked inbetween moans, even though I already have an answer.

"Lick me if you want to find out," she winked at me.

Having a big cock is great and all, but the knowledge to use it brings it beyond. Succubi know that, and by extensions, Half-Daemons that descent from them. I didn't need any confirmation, or get even higher than I was. I've worked with Succubi before, and I always end up having one of the greatests dates. Nevertheless, none can top her.

My roommate fucked me like no other Fae does. It made me feel like I had a top quality sleep. I didn't want her to stop. If anything, I wanted for this moment to last throughout the rest of the night. If there's something better than sleep, it would be sex with her.

Our symphony of sex echoed among the four walls, mixing with the street sounds. The room filled up with the smell of brimstone and lust. She fucked me more, and more... until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck! Yes! Make me cum!"

Her bite felt like four wasps stinging my neck. She drew blood from it, sucked it, and then twirled her tongue all over the wounds. Her cock kept pumping inside me, to the point we couldn't resist anymore.

I yelled. Everything tightened up as juices leaked from my cunt. Out of all the people I've fucked, she's the only one who manages to make me squirt every time. She didn't pull out. Instead, she continued to fuck me beyond her limits. By the time my long orgasm ended, hers begun.

Daemonic cum filled me to the fullest. My body absorbed any magic in it. Even though I still wanted to sleep, I felt invigorated, ready for a second round.

Still hard, and without pulling out, my roommate carried me to bed, and fucked me a second time... and a third time... and a fourth time...

By the fifth time, we were almost passing out, and it was too late.

We shared one last kiss, and fell asleep.

***

A blinding white light replaced the blanket of purple neon that covered us during the night. Normally, I would've wiggled my way out of whomever was on top of me, but instead, I embraced this gorgeous pink Half-Daemon, still asleep, and still having her cock and tail inside my holes.

I woke her up with a kiss. Her morning wood got her in the mood almost instantly. She placed a finger on my lips, and asked the question without voicing it.

I sucked her finger and scratched her ass. God, I love her! I love her more than anything in the world.

"Be my girlfriend," I asked her before she kissed me again.