The Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back into the dining room area, everything was so open, so I couldn't distinguish being in the kitchen, the dining room, or the living room. This place would be great for a party. Cassie was on the far side of the room, considering she was mostly dressed in the first place. Looks like she put some makeup on, she was dressed in short shorts and a nice tank top.

Bianca: "Cassie, My friend Iris will be here in about 30 minutes. How long does your mother take to get ready?"

Cassie: "No idea. We normally don't go out together. Shouldn't be long though. I don't think she's dressing to impress."

And with those words, Miranda strode into the room, looking like the goddess she is. She had slipped into a sundress. Tight around her chest but flowing as it went down the length of her body. Both of our jaws dropped as we watched her walk toward us.

Miranda: "And that was the reaction I was going for. You can close your mouths now."

Cassie: "Wow mom. What's the occasion?"

Miranda: "Well baby, I was just trying to make sure that your dessert was as mouth watering as possible."

Cassie blushed and I felt a bit warm in my hoodie.

Miranda: "Are you sure you don't want to eat some of your dessert before dinner?"

Miranda teasing was relentless.

Cassie: "Stop it mom! What will Bianca think of you?"

Bianca: "You don't have to worry about me Cassie. I hold your mother in high regard, as I do with you. But if your mother is going to dress like this, I might not be able to contain myself. If you get what I'm saying."

Miranda: "Now now. If you're a good girl while we're out, the reward will be worth your wait."

Bianca: "Oh, challenge accepted."

Miranda: "So it has. No funny business while we're out. If anyone needs to do anything, it will be Cassie. Now, let's make a deal Bianca. Cassie can touch and do as she likes, but we can't touch or do anything to her in return. How does that sound?"

Bianca: "I'm game. What about you Cassie? Do these stipulations sound fair?"

Cassie looked at her mother and I, and said "Game on."

Cassie: "You two don't know what you've done."

She then walked over to me and gave a kiss so hot it made my knees weak. In a twist, she did the same to her mother. Both of us were stunned as Cassie wore a devilish grin.

Cassie: "Told you this wasn't going to be easy."

A horn blared outside, and knew Iris had arrived.

Cassie: "Come on girls. The night is young with so much fun to be had."

With that, she turned and walked out of the room, her perfectly heart shaped ass acting as a lure for Miranda and I. We followed her out the door and down Iris's cab. This was going to be fun.

****

A Night On The Town

As we piled into Iris's cab, I was sure Miranda was in the backseat with me and Cassie stood up front.

Bianca: "Hey Iris. This is Miranda and Cassie."

I purposely left out that they were mother and daughter. I wouldn't bring it up unless they did.

Iris: "Hi. Name is Iris. How are you lovely ladies today?"

Miranda: "Doing mighty fine."

Cassie: "I'm doing good thanks."

Iris: "Okay then. Where are we headed?"

Cassie was the first to speak up. Shocking for someone so shy.

Cassie: "I think down to the burger joint down 15th Street. They have killer burgers and fries to die for.

Bianca: "I'm buying."

Miranda: "You don't have to."

Bianca: "No no, don't worry. My treat tonight girls. I just want everyone to have a good time."

Miranda: "You've already given me a good time once today."

Iris: "Gave me a good one earlier today, too."

Cassie: "Wait a minute. Bianca, how do you know Iris?

Bianca: "Iris gave me a ride from the bus station, and a couple shops, then here."

Iris: "In return, you gave me a ride in the changing room of the department store."

Cassie: "Fucking Hell. Am I the only one who hasn't fucked Bianca?!"

Bianca: "In this car? Yes you are. Overall? There are quite a few people I haven't fucked."

Cassie: "So, I am the only one that hasn't fucked Bianca, Okay. Iris want to join in our game tonight?"

Iris: "What's the game?"

Cassie: "Tonight, I call the shots. Whatever I say or do goes. What do you say?"

Iris turned around in her seat, glancing at Miranda and I, and I gave a slight nod. She turned back to look at Cassie.

Iris: "Sure I'm in."

Cassie: "Now everyone sit still for a second."

Cassie unbuttoned her shorts and slid them to the floor. We all watched as she worked her fingers inside her sopping wet cunt. Cassie's fingers were soaked when they came out, glistening juices as. Cassie smeared her love juices between all of our lips and nose. Now we all had Cassie's pussy juice on our lips.

Iris: "Wow Cassie, you smell delicious Iris."

Cassie: "Well I'm glad you like it. But that may be all that you get tonight since you three have a connected already. I don't know when I'll join in, but tonight is all about me. And what I want is for the three of you to smell me until you practically taste me. Even then, you may or may not have me. Now, drive. We have a burger joint to invade."

I don't know what had gotten into Cassie. I had not known her enough to think she might have a dominant streak. Looks like tonight was going to be pretty fun.

Cassie: "And ladies another thing you are not to wash that off, so everyone that you speak to that gets close enough they will be getting a smell of me."

We all looked at each other in agreement, and chanted 'Yes Mistress' in unison then laughed. Cassie laughed as well, pulling her shorts back up as Iris drove off.

Iris: "What's the name of this burger joint we're going to?"

Cassie: "Max Burgers. They have the best burgers in town."

Miranda: "Ooh Max's. Isn't that where Naomi works?"

Cassie: "It is. Naomi's been working there for about 6 months. Like I said, the burgers are great."

Miranda: "Hey, Bianca. I can't wait for you to see Naomi. She's smoking hot. She has got everything you would think of when it comes to a Nubian goddess."

Cassie: "Come on Mom. You can't check out my friends."

Miranda: "I mean I might as well check her out. You're obviously not doing anything."

Cassie: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Miranda: "Wake up Cassie. The girl is obviously into you. I can't believe you haven't noticed."

I took opportunity to get in on this topic.

Bianca: "You mean Cassie has a super hot friend that wants to be more than friends? And she has not taken her up the chance to taste any of that sweetness?"

Miranda: "That about sums it up."

Cassie: "Cut it out Mom. It's not like that. Naomi and I are just friends. I don't even think she's into girls."

Miranda: "Cassie, honey. What do you mean she's not into girls? Have you not ever noticed her stealing looks as you walk around the house topless? Seriously? Even I see that. I can come into the room naked and she doesn't even look at me."

Iris: "Whoa whoa whoa. What is this about walking around naked?"

Miranda: "Right. I'm somewhat of a home nudist. If you come into the house you have to at least be topless. It's a house rule."

Iris: "Interesting. I might have to visit your house and come in sometime."

Miranda: "You're more than welcome to come over anytime. I'd love to see that tight body of yours naked. Maybe explain some of the tattoos I have seen."

Bianca: "I know right? I only saw a couple of them this afternoon. But that's another story. Let's get back to Cassie and her smoking hot friend Naomi."

Cassie: "You guys, chill out. Naomi isn't into girls and I do not want tonight be weird okay?"

Miranda: "I'm telling you honey. A mother knows. If you did to her what you did to us with your honey she would be between your legs right now."

Cassie: "That doesn't matter tonight. Because you three are my bitches, and what I say goes. The Naomi issue can be settled another time."

Bianca: "Aw fine. Don't get your panties in a bunch. So what are you going to make us do?"

Cassie: "Oh don't you worry. You'll find out soon enough. So you better keep that monster cock of yours under control. Unseen unless I say so.

Iris: "Come on Cassie. Don't be like that. Surely you're not going to tease Bianca all night, expecting her to keep that tasty beast under control."

Cassie: That's exactly the plan. Thank you for adding to it. Remember, this is MY game and you three agreed. So follow along like good girls. Or I will punish each of you.

Bianca: "Well well Miranda... You have quite the little dominatrix here don't you?"

Miranda: "I honestly never knew. I've been walking at home nude for so long to entice her and she has been resisting me at every turn. I would have done almost anything to seduce her. I didn't think she was actually into me until this afternoon. This is certainly a surprise."

Cassie: "Don't get me wrong. I'm not into whips and chains. But I do like to be in control from time to time. Mom, the effect you had on me... I walked around the house with drenched panties because of you. The burn in my cunt couldn't be quenched. Because of you, I always watch lesbian taboo incest porn. It sent my fantasies to new heights. That's why I take such long showers."

Bianca: "Mmm...imagine the fun you two could have been having? And now we can have more fun together now."

Cassie: "You're exactly right Bianca. We're going to have a great time. And it's going to be on my terms. So Iris, when you pull up to the Max's, park near the back you. My ladies have some alterations to be made to their clothing. While I want to have fun and push you, I don't want you exposed completely.

Iris: "Wait a second, you are mother and daughter? I thought you were sisters. God the resemblance is uncanny. There does not seem enough difference in age that I didn't think you two were mother and daughter.

Miranda: "I've heard it many times Iris. So yes, we're mother and daughter. I hope that doesn't gross you out at all."

Iris: "If you could feel my panties right now you would know that I'm anything but grossed out."

With the last word, conversation between us died down as Iris turned the radio up. I let my thoughts drift to how today's events have gone. This morning, I woke up feeling like a fugitive from what I witnessed the night before. To finding a firecracker of a cab driver, fucking her brains out in a changing room, meeting Miranda and fucking her brains out. And finally having my brains fucked out of me Miranda, by also.

Now here we are. All under the spell of Cassie for the night. Wow, its hard to digest what twenty four hours can do to give you a different perspective. The drive to Max's Burgers was quicker than I expected. I had never been there before, seeing as it was way across town from where I used to live, so I didn't exactly make trips over here often. But it was safe to say that this would be my new stomping grounds until things blow over.

As we pulled into the parking lot, a big neon sign was mounted on the building and they had probably the funniest slogans I have ever seen.

"Max's Burgers: Where all the food is simply orgasmic."

Bianca: "So is so what special about this restaurant, Cassie?"

Cassie: "Just a simple burger joint with great food. Fries, shakes and the waitresses are hot. So I guess that helps too."

Bianca: "What's with the slogan? Where the food is simply orgasmic? Is that some kind of innuendo?"

Cassie: "You will see once you try the food. My first time here, I almost came in my pants with just one bite. The burgers are delicious and you'll notice that each meal is simply orgasmic. Quite the effective slogan indeed."

Miranda: "Wow baby. Why haven't you taken me here before?"

Cassie: "Mom, you're a homebody and hardly like going out since Dad died."

Miranda: "That is true baby, but I would have came with you if you asked."

I could see the sorrow in their eyes as we fell quiet. Choosing this moment, I tried to change the subject.

Bianca: "So Cassie, what is it that you'll have the three of us doing?"

Cassie: "Oh right. Thanks for reminding me. Iris, pull the cab closer to the back of the diner over there."

Iris did as told and pulled her cab pretty close in a darkened corner. There were a couple cars, but they were probably the employees. The main lot was filled with nothing but patrons. When Iris put the car in park and cut the lights, Cassie turned to the three of us, ready to give instructions.

Cassie: "Alright ladies. Here's how things will be: I want all bras and panties off before we go in."

This was going to be an interesting night.

To Be Continued........

12