All Comments on 'The Roommate Experience Pt. 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Save the spiders please.

The only minor irritation in the story was the mention of killing spiders. Please, if you do not want them in your home, leave a few horse chestnuts around the place. That usually deters most types of spiders. If you do find the odd one, then best is to just gently evict them, being sure not to damage them. Spiders do quite a good job in reducing flying insect populations, such as flies.

Otherwise, a good story so far. I like the angst laden when good friends take things further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm A Man

I learned something and had to look it up to be sure - I only knew the Chicago version of 'I'm A Man'!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I tried putting horse chestnuts around the house. No change in spiders, but got more flies. Perhaps they were too fresh, my daughter has horses on her property.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Were there spiders?

Did I skip something?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting group of roommates. seems there is always 1 person that is a "taker or user" or just a little mean spirited, as in Rina and previously Ronnie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...