The Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie grinned.

Won't be the first time.

They got up, Marie grabbing an extra towel and checking to make sure Blake and Sophie weren't in the main room. Then they scurried over to the bathroom and Marie turned on the water.

"You think your pussy might be ready for that dildo once we're done in here?" Kylie asked, stepping in after Marie once the water was warm enough.

Marie shrugged, trying her best to throw Kylie a smoky look, "Depends on your self-control while we're in here. If not, you can use it to fuck my ass."

Lust flashed in Kylie's emerald eyes, "Fuck."

Marie grinned at that as Kylie pulled Marie under the water with her, "I usually get off on fucking people until they can't think straight. You might give me a run for my money, slut."

Marie shivered, thrilled at the praise.

This is good. No hurt feelings, no complications. Just fun and sex.

But...Lexi...

Marie pushed the thought from her head.

Not tonight.

"Kylie?"

"Yeah?"

"Once we're done in here, I want you to actually fuck me until I can't think straight. Fingers or dildo. Pussy, ass, or both."

Kylie's eyes widened for a moment. Then she grinned, "That mean we can't have any fun in here?"

"Of course, we can."

Marie glanced down at Kylie, then her cheeks burned as a thought popped into her head.

"Out with it, slut."

Marie's pussy clenched, "I really want to suck on your tits."

Kylie laughed and pulled Marie's head to her chest.

A/N: So, any guesses on where you know Kylie from? Who are you rooting for right now? Marie and Kylie? Marie and Lexi? Both? Neither? Let me know!

12