The Roommate Pt. 07

Story Info
Lexi comes over to Marie's, and the meal gets cut short...
5.5k words
4.8
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!! SPOILERS FOR THE CAMGIRL

If you haven't read my first story on here, The Camgirl, go check out my profile and read it. This chapter contains mild spoilers for that story, and though you can probably read up to Chapter 12 of this story before you spoil too much for that one, I recommend reading it first for the best experience!

For those of you who have read The Camgirl, 1) You're awesome for reading all the way here, I hope you continue to enjoy it! 2) The Camgirl is just the first arc of the overall story. I thought about waiting until that was done to publish this, but thought you might like switching back and forth to see what Marie has been up to. This chapter takes place the same night as "Chapter 58: Not Enough? Or Too Much?" I hope you enjoy it! <3 I hope you enjoy it! <3

Also, sorry about the delay between this chapter and the last one!

VII: Nervous

Marie and Lexi

Marie

Marie's heart raced as she dashed through her apartment's living area to the front door. Sophie and Blake were both in their rooms, and had been for a while, so she hoped there wouldn't be any interruptions with Lexi.

Fuck, why am I so nervous?

She tried to focus more on her excitement, though that scared her a bit. Marie had thought she was starting to get a good read on Lexi when she'd seen the girl last night, but after the way they'd parted...was she getting too excited?

Panic began to set in as Marie reached the front door, but she shoved it away, focusing instead on how fucking horny she was. She'd texted Lexi about an hour and a half ago and had barely suppressed the urge to try to come before the other girl arrived. Three times.

She was really horny.

Marie looked through the peephole out of habit, and her heart pounded even faster when she saw the fishbowled image of Lexi on the other side of the door.

Grinning like an idiot--Marie didn't even try to suppress that, she knew it wouldn't work--Marie opened the door.

Lexi was dressed a bit more appropriately for the weather this time. She wore tight jeans--with no rips or holes, sadly--tucked into knee-high boots, and a fitted, double-breasted navy pea coat with either a hood sewn on or a hoodie underneath, covering her blonde hair. Her cheeks were rosy from the cold, and combined with her tanned skin, the colors made her sparkling eyes seem impossibly blue.

Fuck.

"I'll take that as a compliment, I guess? Can I come in?"

Marie's blinked in confusion for a moment before she saw Lexi's grin and processed what she'd said. When she did, her cheeks burst into flame and he eyes turned into golf balls. She clapped a hand over her mouth, then hurriedly moved to the side, holding the door open as she remembered Lexi's second question.

"Yeah, sorry--come in. Fuck, I didn't mean to say that out loud."

The satisfied smile Lexi flashed at Marie as she walked in made Marie's pussy quiver.

Fuck.

She was sure that one had only been in her head.

As Marie closed the door, Lexi stepped out of her boots, placing them next to the three pairs already by the door, then shrugged out of her pea coat and hung it up on the coat rack.

It turned out the garment did have a hood sewn in, as Lexi had only worn a scarf and a cutoff sweater underneath. It wasn't as revealing as the crop-tops she'd worn the first two times Marie had seen her, but it gave Marie a nice view of her lower back, and then her abs when she turned back around. Lexi had worn her jeans pretty low, too. And another belly-chain.

"You look pretty good, yourself, Marie."

Marie's eyes snapped up, meeting Lexi's for a moment before she glanced down at herself, then back to Lexi, heart working just a bit faster, "Thanks."

After spending an entire very thorough shower worrying about what to wear--her plan was for all their clothes to come off pretty quickly, though she'd remembered about going out to eat about halfway through choosing out her lingerie--Marie had settled on tight black leggings with nothing underneath, and a colorful, lacy pushup bra that made her boobs look incredible, underneath a soft, light grey sweater that was just a bit too big for her in a good way. It could conceal her hands and keep the warm if she wanted, and it hung down low enough that she'd just worn it and shorts or panties around the apartment a few times when relaxing.

Then Marie noticed the bags Lexi had set down beside her. She blinked, looking between them and Lexi.

The taller girl shrugged, "It's cold outside. I figured you'd be comfier eating here than trying to find somewhere to sit inside at a take-out place."

Marie nodded, that was a good point.

And it means she's here. Easier to get into bed. And you get to see her in that top instead of her coat.

She was about to ask what Lexi had picked them up, when she noticed the logo on the bag, "Burger-Fi?"

Lexi nodded, smiling as she picked the bag back up and gestured toward the rest of Marie's apartment. Marie blushed again, leading her forward.

"I remembered you hadn't gotten a chance to go there yet but wanted to try it since you hadn't had a good burger in a while."

Lexi set the bag down on the apartment's small dining table, "And I think I remembered what kind of burger you said that you liked."

Marie nodded somewhat absently as Lexi started pulling out their food items. Her eyes had wandered to Lexi's abs. The taller girl's movements exposed brief glimpses of them as her tope rode up, and Marie noticed thin strands of metal shining where they caught the light--a body chain like she'd worn the previous night. This one looked a bit more elaborate than the belly-chain, however.

Then Marie made the mistake of moving her eyes up just a bit, following the chain as it disappeared up beneath Lexi's top. The top tented in two distinct places over her chest, rippling the soft fabric.

Marie's pussy quivered.

Fuck, she's not wearing a bra.

Marie found herself very okay with that.

"Marie?"

Marie's eyes widened, cheeks burning as Lexi stepped around the table. She shivered when strong fingers came under her chin and gently tilted it up so that she gazed at Lexi's smirking expression.

"My eyes are up here, Marie."

Marie felt herself go even redder. Not just at her embarrassment, but at the contact, and at how close her face now was to Lexi's. The taller girl's blue eyes were alight with amusement, and her lips...

Fuck, I want to kiss her.

Her lips looked so soft. So...bite-able.

"Still technically not my eyes," Lexi said, "But I guess I can't complain too much."

Marie gasped as Lexi moved forward and brushed those bite-able lips across Marie's cheeks.

Fuck...that's not supposed to work like that.

Lexi grinned, "I'll take that as a compliment. Let's save that for after we eat though. I'm actually pretty hungry."

Marie snapped out of it, though not without some effort.

"Sorry," she said, running her nails through her hair as she walked over to the kitchen, "You just have really nice abs. And the chain was a little distracting, too."

She cleared her throat at Lexi's grin and the way her blood began to pound in her ears, "You want something to drink?"

The grin turned into a smile, "Just water, please."

Marie remembered something then and glanced at the items Lexi had unpacked onto the table, "No shakes?"

Lexi snorted, "Nah, those tend to fuck with me, or make people all full and drowsy at the very least. I didn't think that fit with where I hope the night is headed."

Marie swallowed hard, her entire body suddenly on fire with need.

Fuck, how am I supposed to make it through dinner feeling like this?

For a moment, Marie thought of trying to sneak a shot of something to make herself relax. She decided against it, however, and pour two glasses of water. Any alcohol in her system whatsoever would probably just make her stare at Lexi even more than she already was.

She sat down across from Lexi, feeling awkward and clumsy. That was only made worse by a heady feeling that came over her when Lexi scooted into the chair next to her.

Fuck. Fuck. Find something to talk about.

"Your body chain," Marie said--almost blurted--as she started unwrapping her burger, "I didn't expect you to wear one over today. I honestly don't really think I've seen anyone wear them outside of movies and photoshoots."

Lexi flashed a knowing grin at Marie, then shrugged, "I wear them a lot, even if people can't see them. They make me feel sexy and girly." She paused, eyeing Marie, "I'm pretty sure you noticed I'm not wearing a bra?"

Fuck. My face is just going to be bright red all night, isn't it?

Marie cleared her throat and took a drink from her glass, "Um, yeah. I might have."

Lexi laughed. Marie really liked that sound.

"Well, since I don't really ever need to wear one, instead of wearing lacy bras to make myself feel good, I usually just wear a body chain. And it doesn't hurt that when I wear crop tops, they draw attention to my abs."

Marie hid her blush in taking a bite from her burger.

"Mmm."

So fucking good. It's been way too long since I had one of these.

"So," Lexi said, eyeing her with a bit of a smirk, "Barbeque bacon cheeseburger with avocado? I pictured you more as the 'salad and I'll steal a few of your fries' kind of girl."

Marie snorted, then put a hand to her mouth as her cheeks went bright red. They went even hotter when she saw Lexi's satisfied grin.

She did that on purpose!

"Usually, I am," Marie admitted once she'd swallowed and wiped her mouth with a napkin, "I'm gonna have to kill myself in the gym next week and after Thanksgiving, but these are just really good. My boy--er, ex--turned me onto it. He was a really good cook and even made me one from scratch with grilled sourdough bread a few times since--as he put it--California has the best burger places by far. I think they just have a lot more of them."

Lexi's eyes widened and she glanced at her own burger.

"Damn, now I want one of those."

Grinning, Marie offered Lexi an uneaten part of the burger, "Just be careful about the mess. That top doesn't look like it will mix well with barbeque sauce."

Eyes flashing, Lexi took the burger and a large bit. She closed her eyes and let out an exaggerated moan that had a bit too much of an effect on Marie as took the burger back from Lexi.

"Okay," Lexi said, wiping her mouth of some of the sauce, "That's my new order."

Marie laughed and dug into her burger again, holding it back from Lexi like she was guarding it.

They talked more as they ate, and Marie found Lexi's blunt attitude refreshing. She found she'd missed having fun just sitting around talking with someone. The food wasn't bad either. The burger wasn't as good as the ones Liam had made her, but the fries.

It's been way too long since I had these.

The curly fries at the student center didn't count. She'd needed thin, just-the-right-amount-of-crispy, salty potato-y goodness.

Though Lexi's attitude told Marie the other probably wouldn't care about Kylie, Marie decided not to say anything about the brunette, just to be safe. A while after they finished, Marie gathered up all the bags and wrappers and napkins and threw them out before taking the glasses over to the dishwasher.

"I'm gonna use the restroom real quick," Lexi said, getting up as Marie opened the dishwasher, "I'll just wait in your room when I'm done."

Marie blinked, as Lexi hadn't waited for an answer. Then Marie realized that Lexi hadn't asked a question--she'd simply told Marie what she was going to do.

Marie found she was okay with that.

After tidying up the table and the kitchen a bit, during which Lexi came back out of the restroom and threw a smile at Marie over her shoulder before disappearing into Marie's room. That smile made Marie go red in the face. This time, she did sneak a shot before finding a few more items to put into the dishwasher so she could run it. After using the restroom herself and making sure she didn't have any leftover food on her face or in her teeth, Marie took a deep breath and walked over to her bedroom.

When she opened the door, Marie's eyes went wide, her entire body lighting up with desire.

Lexi was naked.

***

Lexi

Lexi grinned, heart racing a bit faster at the expression on Marie's face. She hadn't been entirely sure about this but had wanted to get any awkwardness or fumbling out of the way. Still, she'd gone for laying on her side with the sheet draped over her hips rather than standing at the edge of the bed facing the doorway. She still had some insecurities to get over.

Marie was helping with that last part quite a bit.

A thrill ran through Lexi from her heart all the way down between her legs as Marie's eyes roved over her naked torso, drinking her in. Lexi allowed herself a satisfied smile when the shorter girl's eyes lingered on her chest and her abs.

"Might want to close that," Lexi chided, glancing past Marie to the open door.

Marie's eyes bulged again, face somehow turning even redder as she shut the door behind her and stepped into the room.

"You can come closer," Lexi said, "I do bite, though."

Lexi thought she saw Marie shiver at that. Then the blonde stepped toward the bed. Lexi let her cross half the distance between them before holding up a hand. The way Marie stopped immediately at the gesture; eyes fixed on Lexi's helped along the process of the little blue pill Lexi had taken in the restroom.

Fuck, she's going to be fun.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Marie's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Your clothes, Marie."

That time she definitely shivered, Lexi thought. The sheet draped over her hips had begun to tent.

"What do you want me to take off first?" Marie asked, voice soft, but teasing.

Lexi arched an eyebrow, grinning.

"The sweater. Then your leggings."

Marie bit her lip. Lexi stifled a moan as she grew harder beneath the sheet, the soft fabric teasing her.

"I'm not wearing anything under my leggings." Marie said, voice a bit breathy now.

Fuck, yes.

"And?" Lexi challenged.

She barely held back a laugh at how red Marie's cheeks went.

At this rate, I might just tease her all night.

That wouldn't be the worst possibility, but Lexi wanted more than that tonight.

Lexi watched as Marie seemed to shake herself, then bit her own lip as the blonde grabbed her sweater by the hem and pulled it up over her head. She knew Marie looked good, but as the other girl revealed inch after inch of naked flesh, Lexi's patience started to run out. It tended to do that the hornier she became.

Marie tossed off the sweated, and Lexi drank her in. The blonde didn't have abs like Lexi herself, but her stomach was flat and toned, and it fit her thin, petite figure. Marie's lacy bra--decorated with a few rhinestones and faux pearls, and definitely a push-up--made Lexi completely forget how big she'd thought the other girl's chest was, but that didn't seem to matter at the moment. The bra just looked damn good on her.

Lexi licked her lips at the sight, grinning at the effect her gaze seemed to have on Marie.

Why is she so nervous, though? Not because of me, right?

Lexi deflated a bit at that and shoved the thought from her mind immediately.

None of that. She's just been through a break-up, and you've been teasing her since you two me. She probably has no clue what to think.

"You're still wearing clothes," Lexi pointed out.

Marie visibly swallowed, but after a moment's hesitation, her hands went to her hips.

Then Lexi had an idea.

"Stop," she said just as Marie hooked her fingers under the waistband. The blonde looked up at Lexi, confused.

"Turn around and take them off.

Lexi's grin widened even further as Marie's eyes bulged. The girl complied, however.

I'll need to see how far I can push that.

For the moment, however, Lexi watched with rapt attention as Marie peeled off the tight black leggings, revealing immediately that she was not, in fact, wearing anything underneath.

Marie's ass was...Lexi bit her lip. She was going to have a lot of fun with that. Again, Marie wasn't as muscular as Lexi, but she had the type of figure Lexi enjoyed: petite and soft, a nice mix of curves and muscle tone without leaning too far one way or the other.

When Marie's leggings came down far enough that she had to bend over to continue peeling them off, Lexi immediately grew to full hardness. Between Marie's legs, her pussy shone with wetness. Lexi thought she could see a few trails down the blonde's thighs.

Suddenly, the other girl's demeanor took on a whole new light.

Fuck, she's not nervous, is she? She's just horny. Really, really horny from the looks of it.

Lexi swallowed, growing almost uncomfortably hard.

Because of me. She's dripping wet for me.

For some reason, that made Lexi nervous. She suppressed the feeling even as it rose within her, but still found herself a bit worried that she might not measure up to Marie's expectations. Literally or figuratively.

Lexi grinned a bit at that, reassuring herself.

Unless Marie's ex is a freak, I'll be just fine in that category.

When Marie turned back around, she moved as though to cover up, but Lexi raised an eyebrow, and the blonde froze. After a moment, she relaxed, moving her hands away and giving Lexi a good view of her body, naked save for the push-up bra.

Her posture wasn't as confident as Lexi would have liked, but they could work on that. Marie's shyness, on the other hand, was adorable in a way that made Lexi's blood run hot.

"Come here," Lexi said, patting the bed before her.

She thought she caught a brief flash of a smile as Marie closed the distance between them. When Marie sat down on the edge of the bed, Lexi moved back a bit. She kept her hips covered and didn't miss the way Marie's eyes glanced at the tented fabric. When Marie climbed onto the bed with her, however, slipping under the covers, Lexi found herself excited.

"That bra looks incredible on you," she said.

Marie blushed, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, "Thanks. That was kind of the point."

Lexi grinned, "Come closer so I can take it off. As good as it looks, I want you with no clothes on."

Marie squirmed a bit, shifting her thighs, but nodded and moved closer.

Lexi met the blonde's gaze as she reached around to Marie's back, their faces came within inches of each other. She undid the claps in one go, and gently pulled the straps down as the bra fell open. Lexi's initial fascination with wearing bras had been brief, but she'd made sure she knew how to take them off with little effort.

As the bra came loose, Marie moving her arms to help Lexi free her of it, Lexi looked down at Marie's chest and grinned. Her breasts were bigger, as Lexi had expected, but not by much. For some reason, that relaxed her. When she looked back up at Marie's eyes again, the desire in the other girl's eyes was suddenly palpable.

Lexi's mind raced, trying to come up with the best way to tease Marie, to make her squirm, make her into putty under Lexi's fingers--

They were kissing. Fuck, it felt good. Marie's lips were so soft. Her skin was so smooth. The blonde moaned as Lexi pulled her closer. Their hips pressed together, Lexi's cock like an iron rod between their stomachs, but that served only to deepen the kiss and the desire that made them writhe against one another.

When they finally pulled back, Lexi found herself panting, one hand cupping Marie's cheek while the other clutched her waist. Marie had one hand on her face, the other flat against Lexi's abs, silvery body-chain threaded between two of her fingers.

12