The Roommate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not how I planned on this going. I was supposed to be the one making her breathless.

Marie was breathless, but Lexi should have been more in control of herself.

Fuck, that felt good, though.

Just to regain the upper hand, Lexi blatantly let her eyes rove over Marie's naked form, drinking her in before looking back to Marie's eyes with a smirk.

"I definitely like you better naked," Lexi said.

Her cock jumped at the way Marie shivered at her words. Both their eyes bulged for a moment at that, however, drawing their eyes downward.

The nervousness came back as Lexi glanced back up at the blonde's eyes. The earlier desire hadn't left. If anything, it had grown.

"You still want to do this?" Lexi asked.

She wanted to just keep going. She should have, not showing Marie any hint of nerves or uncertainty.

Something in her needed the verbal confirmation, however.

Marie's eyes flashed, "Are you kidding? Lexi, you're--"

She cut off, biting her lip as her cheeks turned bright red.

Hopefully, that's a good sign.

"I--" Marie began again, pausing for a moment, "You're fucking gorgeous. And so far, you 've been really awesome while I probably haven't been nearly as great."

The blonde paused then, cheeks somehow darkening further, "I really wanted to come up last night, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't feel that way just because I was drunk or really horny, because you're really--"

Marie cut off, then sighed, "Fuck, I probably sound desperate and clingy, don't I?"

Lexi bit her lip, holding in a smile. Her instinct was to tease the girl, but Marie's words made her feel warm inside. A part of her--a part that surprised her--wanted to pull Marie against her and just kiss and touch her until neither of them could take it anymore.

I promised myself I wouldn't be mushy with her or anything like that yet.

More and more, Lexi saw Marie as someone she could let herself be with--especially after this--but Lexi wasn't blind to Marie's issues.

Marie hadn't mentioned her ex much, but Lexi couldn't remember hearing a single negative thing about him so far. That probably meant Marie had been the one to screw things up, and that she had some leftover feelings for her ex. From what Lexi knew about her current personal life, she was also a bit of a mess at the moment.

Aside from that, though...

Lexi's own cheeks darkened.

I like her. She just needs some...direction...

Before they went any further, though, Lexi had to get some things out of the way.

Just to make sure.

"You don't mind that I don't have a vagina?"

Marie blinked, then grinned, "Not at all."

The grin turned a bit...predatory, "I'm much better at sucking cock, anyway."

Lexi held back a moan at that as her cock twitched.

"And if I want you to eat my ass?"

Marie's blush had started to disappear but returned in full force. She ran her nails through her hair, "I never really did that until recently but I--I kind of like it."

Lexi grinned, trying to disguise the shiver that ran down her back.

One last thing.

Lexi moved back on the bed a bit and pulled down the covers, revealing her throbbing cock to Marie.

"And you're sure you can handle this?"

Marie's eyes widened, "Fuck."

Lexi's chest grew tight. Then she looked to Marie's eyes, however, and that tightness melted away. Her cock throbbed as though it were somehow trying to grow even harder.

Marie's eyes held a hunger that made Lexi's entire body grow hot.

Fuck. She wants me. She's not scared or freaked out or anything. She just...

Lexi's thoughts faded away as Marie met her lips in a fevered kiss. Lexi tangled her fingers in Marie's hair, nipping and biting at the blonde's lips, eliciting intoxicating gasps and moans. Those incredible noises grew even more desperate when Marie started grinding her hips against Lexi's. That soft, smooth skin felt amazing against Lexi's cock.

Lexi pulled back, breathless, when it started to feel too good. She looked into Marie's glassy eyes for a moment, then shuddered when Marie's gaze dropped down to her cock.

"Fuck," the blonde breathed, "Has--has it always been that big?"

Lexi grinned, "It used to be a bit bigger actually. A side-effect of taking hormones."

Marie's eyes bulged as they flickered back and forth between Lexi's cock and her eyes, "Bigger?"

Her cheeks grew red again, "Is it bad that I'm glad it got smaller?"

Lexi snorted, "Not at all. Pretty sure that unless you're in porn, having a big dick is only good up to a certain point. You never answered my question, though."

Marie blinked, frowning.

"Can you handle it?"

Marie bit her lip, "I'd have to take a closer look, but I think it's almost the same size as my ex's was."

Fuck, yes.

"Can I touch it?"

Lexi grinned.

Okay, time to see exactly what I'm working with.

Lexi took Marie's chin in her hand. Her cock twitched at the shiver that ran through Marie.

"You can do whatever you want," Lexi said, voice soft, "As long as you ask permission. Got it?"

Something flashed in Marie's eyes. She shivered again, nodding.

Lexi grinned, "What did you want to touch?"

Marie's face grew red again, "Your cock."

"Then touch it."

Marie shivered again, a hint of a smile tugging at her lips as she reached down between them. A gasp slipped from her lips, eyes fluttering for a moment as her fingers closed around the shaft.

Fuck.

Lexi let out a moan at the gentle pressure of Marie's hands as she started to slowly stroke up and down. It had been far too long since anyone but Lexi had done this. She glanced up at Marie. The blonde's gaze stayed anchored down between for a while, observing what she did, but she must have felt Lexi's gaze at some point. Her green eyes met Lexi's own and locked, pupils dilating. Lexi grabbed her face and kissed her again.

It's been even longer since I was with anyone like this.

Marie moaned into Lexi's mouth, giving her control of the kiss. She responded enthusiastically but let Lexi lead. Lexi grinned against the other girl's mouth at that, breathing growing labored between the kiss and Marie's attention to her cock.

This is almost too good to be true.

Marie stopped stroking her cock at some point, her hands going instead to Lexi's abs. It took Lexi a while to notice, so she couldn't exactly blame Marie. And the way the blonde felt at her abs and the curve of her waist she'd worked so hard on was almost reverent.

Still, it was an opportunity Lexi didn't want to let pass. Marie had reacted well so far, but Lexi wanted to push further.

She broke the kiss, the whimper that left Marie's lips sending a shiver down her spine and met Marie's heavy-lidded gaze.

"Did I say you could stop?" Lexi asked, struggling to control her breathing. Her heart was pounding.

Marie's eyes widened for a moment, lips parting in a way that made Lexi want to bite them.

Fuck, that's not fair.

It took Marie a moment, but her eyes darted down to her hands at Lexi's waist, then at her cock. Lexi bit her lip at the way Marie gazed at her cock. Lexi knew she was big--well, above average, at least. Next to a girl as tiny as Marie, however, it looked very big.

Lexi also knew she had a nice cock. She liked it. She loved dresses and tank tops and make-up and a lot of other feminine things, but she also liked having a big cock that girls--and some guys--looked at the way Marie was looking at hers right now.

When the little pink tip of Marie's tongue darted out to wet her lips, Lexi's cock throb, and a moan slipped from her lips.

Just as Marie curled her fingers around Lexi's cock again, Lexi brought a hand down, closing her finger's over Marie's.

The blonde looked up, gaze questioning.

"You said you were good at sucking cock."

Marie's cheeks darkened, and a moment later, she nodded.

Lexi leaned in close and nipped at Marie's earlobe, holding in a satisfied laugh at the way the blonde gasped and shuddered.

"I want you to show me," she whispered, then pulled back so she could watch Marie's reaction.

The other girl gazed at her wide-eyed for a moment, mouth hanging open ever so slightly, making it look even more inviting.

Then Marie nodded, "How do you want me?"

Lexi raised an eyebrow.

Marie opened and closed her mouth a few times, cheeks growing even darker before she found her voice, "I meant, do you want me to be between your legs? Or underneath you so--so you're in control?"

Lexi barely held back a moan at that as a shudder ran through her. She reined herself back in, then shook her head, "I said I wanted you to suck my cock, not that I wanted to fuck your mouth. Though I like the way you think."

Moving back from Marie, Lexi situated herself in the center of the bed and leaned back against the pillows, getting comfortable. She spread her legs, cock pointing straight up in the air. She looked to Marie and had to hold back a moan.

The way Marie's eyes roved over her body, drinking her in...Lexi was happy with the way she looked, but felt really good to have someone look at her like that. Lexi knew some people fetishized girls like her. She'd learned to identify them by the way they looked at her: like a prize, satisfied at what they'd found, anticipatory.

This wasn't that. Marie looked at her like someone who couldn't believe what they were seeing was real. It almost looked like the blonde thought she was dreaming.

That stirred something...unexpected in Lexi. She liked Marie. She liked the blonde as more than just a hookup and believed those feelings could grow. The way they'd laughed and talked over dinner had made her more confident in that. Much of what Lexi had felt since arriving here, however, had been desire for Marie's touch, to finally experience what she'd wanted to so badly the previous night.

The way Marie looked at her now, though, brought forth an entirely different type of desire. Something Lexi wasn't prepared for.

She tried to ignore it, focusing on her plan for the night.

"Marie?"

The girl met her eyes.

Lexi raised an expectant eyebrow, "You're not sucking my cock. Was that just a clever line before?"

Marie blinked, then moved between Lexi's legs. Her eyes flashed with determination.

Lexi grinned at that.

As Marie situated herself between Lexi's legs--Lexi didn't miss the way Marie touched her thighs the same way she'd touched her abs--Lexi brought a hand down to Marie's cheek, then past it, threading her fingers in the blonde's hair. She tilted Marie's head up enough that their eyes met.

"I want you to suck my cock. I'll give you directions if you ask, but I want to see what you do, first. Make me cum, if you can."

This time Lexi felt Marie shudder.

Fuck...she definitely likes being told what to do.

That was a very good sign.

On impulse, Lexi leaned forward and pulled Marie's face to hers. She met the girl's lips in a slow, but hungry kiss, sucking at Marie's lips, tracing them with her tongue. Marie melted into it, letting Lexi do as she wished. It made Lexi's cock strain, aching for her mouth.

Lexi broke the kiss and pulled back just enough to lock gazes with Marie again. She grinned at the blonde.

"Suck my cock, Marie."

A/N: So...it didn't really start out this way with The Camgirl, but as I wrote more with these characters, little hints came out, and by this point, it was pretty clear that these stories were all going to have a woman "taking the reins" of the relationship in one way or another. Don't forget to check my profile for The Camgirl and other content!

12