The Roommate Pt. 21

Story Info
Marie fesses up, Blake and Liam try something during a show.
3.1k words
4.8
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXI: Don't Take Too Long

Marie, Liam and Blake

Marie

Marie bit her lip as Lexi finally came into view through the glass door of her building's lobby, which thankfully had a vestibule for Marie to wait in out of the cold.

You need to do this, even if you really don't want to.

Lexi wore tight grey leggings, a blue crop top, and a short, white "jacket" unzipped over it, making her look a bit more put-together while still giving Marie an unobstructed view of her incredible abs. She made Marie feel so plain in her peacoat and the shirt and leggings she wore underneath.

The taller girl was smiling as she opened the door, "Hey."

Marie stepped through to stand before Lexi, a grin splitting her face. She couldn't help it, "Hey. I'm glad I didn't have to wait till the weekend to see you."

Lexi's smile deepened, then she bit her lip. Marie's heart beat a bit faster at that.

Fuck. Remember what you need to do.

Lexi closed the distance between them, one hand threading through Marie's hair while the other came to rest on the small of her back. Marie shuddered as Lexi pulled her close.

Aw, fuck...

Her brain stopped working when Lexi's lips brushed hers. Marie's body reacted on instinct, deepening the kiss, pressing herself against Lexi as she let the other girl take the lead. Marie's arms wrapped around Lexi, pulling herself even closer to her.

When Lexi pulled back, it left both of them breathless and rosy-cheeked.

"I take it that was okay?" Lexi asked, grinning, still holding Marie close, their hips pressed together.

Marie nodded, still a little dazed from the kiss, "Very okay."

She blinked at the thickness of her voice when she spoke.

Lexi giggled, then smoothed a stray lock of hair out of Marie's face, tucking it behind her ear, "I missed you."

Fire raced through Marie's veins at those words. She couldn't help the blaze in her cheeks any more than she could help the dopey grin spreading across her face, "I missed you, too."

Lexi's grin widened, eyes sparkling, as she took Marie's hand and nodded toward the stairs, "Come on." A part of Marie felt giddy at Lexi's invitation. It was almost enough to suppress the other part--the guilty one.

No. You need to fucking do this, now.

"Wait, Lexi," Marie said, trying to keep her voice from wavering, "I need to tell you something. I hope you'll still want to invite me up after, but I'll understand if you don't."

Lexi frowned, dropping Marie's hand as she narrowed her eyes. A hardness entered her expression--it was very slight, but enough to make Marie feel like shit.

When she said nothing, instead just staring at Marie expectantly, Marie felt even worse, knots forming in her stomach.

For a moment, her mind tried to think of a way out of this--some way to get Lexi to forget about what she'd just said and take her up to her room--but Marie gave herself a little shake and took in a deep breath.

I can do this.

"I've been seeing someone," she said, forcing herself to meet Lexi's gaze, "Well--not really 'seeing,' them--just sleeping with them occasionally."

"Like a fuck-buddy?" Lexi asked.

Marie nodded, "Yeah. Just sex. She and I made that pretty clear from the start."

Lexi relaxed a little bit, making Marie feel even worse, "Is that it? I don't judge, Marie."

Marie took another deep breath.

"The last time I saw her was Sunday night. When I got back."

Lexi's face became unreadable, and Marie continued when the taller girl said nothing.

"And the time before that was the night you told me about yourself and left me out there," she continued, nodding back toward the street.

A slight frown tugged at Lexi's expression, "Why are you telling me this?"

The knots in her belly tightened, "Because I don't really know what this thing between us is, but I'd like it to be more than sex. With my ex, I wasn't honest with him or myself about how things were between us, and it ended up hurting both him and me."

She paused, taking a deep breath.

"It's not an excuse," she continued, "but when I slept with my fuckbuddy the night you told me about yourself, I was still a little drunk and very horny and knew that if I didn't find some way to clear my head, I'd spend all night thinking and overanalyzing things and I didn't want to do that if I wouldn't be thinking clearly. Sunday...Sunday, I was a little desperate after break and I was worried that sex with you--the way you take control during sex--might have been inflating my feelings for you or creating feelings that weren't there in the first place."

Marie sighed, finally looking away, "And my brain's horny-logic thought that sleeping with someone else who knows what I like would be a good way to make sure that I liked you for reasons other than just that."

Marie decided she'd said enough and forced herself to meet Lexi's gaze again.

The taller girl's green eyes were hard, but contemplative, giving Marie a bit of hope.

Eventually, she sighed, running her fingers through her hair, "And you thought you needed to tell me this, even though I made it pretty clear I wanted you to come up to my room and spend the night with me?"

Marie nodded, "I want to be honest with you. I want this to be more than just sex, and I think you want that, too. I just don't want to start off feeling shitty because I'm keeping things from you."

Lexi met Marie's gaze again, then sighed smoothing out her hair, "I'm not upset about you seeing a fuckbuddy, Marie, even if you saw her Sunday. We never established that we were dating or any rules or anything like that, so I can't blame you for it."

Marie smiled a bit, the knots in her stomach loosening.

"What does make me a bit upset," Lexi continued, "Is that you feel so guilty about it."

Marie's smile disappeared.

"Like you said--you want things between us to be more than just sex," Lexi continued, "Yet you slept with someone else."

The knots tightened even further than before.

No.

Marie's emotions must have shown on her face. Lexi looked at her, then shook her head, "Shit."

She closed the distance between them and took Marie's hand, meeting Marie's gaze.

"I do want this to be more than just sex, Marie," Lexi said, "But if we do that, neither one of us is seeing anyone else. I want to be able to trust that you'd agree to that because that's what you want, not because it's something that I'm telling you to do or that a label makes you feel like you need to do."

Marie nodded, swallowing hard, "So where does that leave us?"

"If you want to be with me," Lexi said, "You need to figure your shit out. I really want you to spend the night, but if you come upstairs right now, it will be to talk things out--no guarantees of sex or anything else. If you need some time to think things through before that on your own, then I understand, but you and I talking things out happens either way. There are something about...about being in a relationship with me that I need you to know upfront before there are any more feelings involved."

Marie raised an eyebrow, "What kind of things?"

A hint of a smile tugged at Lexi's lips, "Things you get to know when you think you're ready."

Marie held Lexi's gaze.

She wanted so bad to go upstairs with her, to talk with her, to just be with her. Sex would be great, too, but it wasn't the first or the only thing on Marie's mind. That made her feel good about this.

But I don't want to hurt her. And I need to make sure I won't. Not for a stupid reason, at least.

Marie sighed, dropping her gaze, "I think it's probably best if I get my head on straight first."

She started to turn toward the door, but Lexi tugged on her hand, and before Marie could think, she was pressed against Lexi, kissing her deeply, their hands in each other's hair, lips and tongues dancing and playing.

When Lexi pulled back, Marie blinked, dazed. Her head was foggy and her heart racing. When she met Lexi's eyes, she found in them the same desire she felt for the taller girl.

"Don't take too long figuring things out," Lexi said, "Like I said, I missed you."

***

Liam

Liam yawned as he sketched out the next few harmonies for his analysis of the first movement of Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata.

"Don't do that, man," Swar said, stifling a yawn.

"Yeah, bro, you're gonna make us all start yawning and shit. It's only 9:30."

Liam shook himself and stretched, trying to get his blood flowing, "Sorry guys. Just bored."

Eli laughed, "Blake got you hooked, man? Can't even find joy in video games after a weekend with her?"

Liam rolled his eyes, "Because you're definitely working on your Finance homework instead of texting Jess, right?"

Swar laughed, "He's got you there, dude."

"And what about your mystery girl, Swar?" Liam asked.

Swar stopped laughing and went back to his work, "No clue what you're talking about. All my friends are imaginary."

"Except us," Eli said.

Swar shook his head, "Including you guys. I just made sure you can't tell. You think everyone else is interacting with you, but really they're not."

"Wait," Liam said, "Does that mean Blake just has a really good imagination, or is she in on it?"

Swar threw his head back, "Ugh, you guys took it too far."

"Eh," Eli said, "don't think it was really that far. That's a pretty standard question. Like this one: If we're imaginary, does that mean I can just go helicopter dick down the hall and no one will notice?"

Swar opened his mouth, then raised an eyebrow, turning back to his computer, "You know, what Eli, I think you should go test that out--just to be safe."

Liam shook his heads, "You guys are idiots."

Sighing, he turned back to his work.

Am I bored because I miss Blake?

He'd already gotten in his two minutes of composition today, but classes after that had just worn him out. He was too tired to do any coding. Just laying back and relaxing with Blake sounded like a really good idea to him right now.

But she has a show.

Watching her wouldn't have been a good idea even if he'd had the privacy at the moment to do so. As he turned back to his homework--which he was completing half-a week in advance--Liam's gaze swept over his desk, and his phone.

The app.

Liam picked up his phone, but almost put it down.

How will I know when a good time to press it is?

His cock started to grow at the idea. His sweats didn't restrict it as much as jeans would have, but they also wouldn't conceal it as much if he needed to get up.

Liam almost put the phone back down, then glanced at his homework: harmonic analysis. And he had quite a few pages left, since he wanted to analyze the whole thing rather than just the assigned section. That gave him an idea.

He texted Blake.

"Hey! I know you're doing a show right now, but...any chance you could put in that vibrator?"

***

Blake

Blake grinned, nearly giggling as her computer dinged with more and more tips as she rode Lt. Dan, twerking her ass a bit as she tried to bury the cock completely inside her with every thrust.

As usual of late, she imagined it was Liam's.

She could enjoy herself without thinking that way. The sensation of her dildo filling her as she rode it, combined with the knowledge that people were watching and jerking off to her--and enjoying it to the point where they tipped her--was more than enough to get her off.

Yet imagining it was Liam inside her made everything feel ten times better.

Have I ever twerked for him before?

A thrill of arousal ran through her at the thought. She knew Liam liked her ass. A lot.

Would that be too mean though? With my ass off-limits for now? Or would that encourage him?

Blake decided she didn't care. She wanted to see the way he looked at her when she twerked for him.

Something buzzed--not her computer--pulling Blake out of her arousal a bit. She glanced back at her computer and saw a message from Liam up in the corner just before the notification disappeared.

Her pussy twitched around the cock inside her, somehow getting even wetter.

Blake knew she shouldn't stop her show to answer a text from Liam--that would be unprofessional--but there was no harm in at least reading it.

Blake continued to ride Lt. Dan, though without putting as much effort into twerking, and collected her phone from its easily-accessible off-screen spot.

"Hey! I know you're doing a show right now, but...any chance you could put in that vibrator?"

Blake's pussy clenched around the fake cock inside her, coaxing a moan from her lips. Her brain grew even foggier.

Fuck...is he watching? Should I be worried about that?

The thought took her lust-addled brain to thoughts of Liam watching her, stroking his perfect, hard cock as he watched her. Her pussy quivered, shivers running through her as her heart raced even faster.

It took her a moment to remember that he wouldn't be watching--he had homework and didn't have the privacy to watch her and jerk off, and she couldn't imagine that he would just watch one of her shows without touching himself.

Still...Blake bit her lip. She didn't want him to be obsessive and track her shows or anything if he couldn't handle it. At the same time, she loved showing off, and even more, she loved showing off for him.

She texted back.

"Go to my room for just a few minutes."

Blake shivered as he texted back that he would, and returned to twerk-fucking Lt. Dan, knowing Liam would be watching within the next minute or so. That knowledge sent a cocktail of arousal and adrenaline through her, and she fucked the cock inside her for all she was worth, making sure her ass looked incredible as she did so. In her mind, it was Liam's perfect cock spreading her open as he laid back and watched her ass bounce up and down.

Blake moaned at the image.

I need to get him back in here so I can actually do that with him.

She was close--she'd been close for a while, but as she focused on Liam, her orgasm rushed toward her, until finally she slammed her ass down, burying the cock completely inside her as she came, pussy spasming and clenching on that cock, making her orgasm even more incredible.

The only thing that could make it better is if it was actually Liam. And if that made him fill me with his cum.

Blake shivered, a ragged moan slipping from her lips as she let the slip cock free from her pussy. She suddenly felt empty, but shook off the feeling as she turned back toward the camera. A quick glance at the users told her Liam had indeed logged into the room. She grinned.

"Alright, dudes," she said, breath still coming in ragged gasps, "Gonna do something a bit different now to reward all of you who stayed here so long. The new goal is for an anal show, and while I warm up--" she reached over to her nightstand and got both the vibrator and the USB, plugging the latter into a free port on her laptop and the other. The vibrator itself, she slipped inside her pussy, shivering at the return of something filling her, if not as completely.

"Mmm, fuck," she purred, getting into position, "I'm setting this to random to help keep me feeling nice and horny while you all try to reach the goal and I warm up my ass for a nice fucking. I--"

Blake gasped as the vibrator pulsed, her pussy clenching around it. The device didn't go too deep inside her, but it was made to stay secured around the opening of her pussy, stimulating her clit, her lips, and ideally her G-spot, all at once.

It took her a moment to clear her head and look back to the camera, "Like I said: vibrator in my pussy, tip for my ass."

Blake reached for her phone to text Liam and gasped just as her fingers touched the device. The vibrator pulsed three times in rapid succession, making Blake fumble the phone and almost push it off the bed. Instead she texted Liam.

"I don't know what you're doing, but don't you dare fucking stop."

She gasped again, head spinning as she pressed "Send," and typed out another message.

"You're also definitely gonna pay for this."

Blake put her phone down and reached for her coconut oil, taking a generous helping and lubing up Lt. Dan's cock before bringing her slippery, shiny fingers to her puckered hole and massaging in the oil. She smiled, closing her eyes as she imagined Liam's fingers doing the same.

The sudden vibrations surprised her, making the air rush out of her lungs even as her body lit up with pleasure. When she regained her thoughts, she returned her fingers to her ass and started pressing on the tight hole. She glanced at the tip jar and took a deep breath. It was rising steadily, but not quickly enough for her. She wanted to jump on Lt. Dan's cock and imagine it was Liam's stretching her ass, pounding her as the vibrator—

Blake gasped.

As it turns my brain to fucking mush.

She loved it, though. Especially because Liam was the one doing it. And somehow—

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Blake gasped, desperately sucking in air.

Somehow he was really making the vibrations random.

The vibrator pulsed again, and Blake pressed a bit harder with the finger below it, slipping it into her oh so empty hole. A deep, guttural moan ripped from her throat. The combination felt amazing.

This is fucking incredible.

The vibrator pulsed again, lasting for nearly ten seconds this time. Blake's mind completely fuzzed over save for a single thought:

I'm so fucked.

A/N: Did Marie do the right thing? Do you think she's capable of figuring her shit out? And are you excited for more of Blake and Liam? Do you like the new dynamic they've discovered?