The Roommate Pt. 54

Story Info
Liam asks Tasha and Kiki for some advice with Blake.
1.6k words
4.81
1.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIV: Spit It Out, Blondie!

Liam and Blake

Liam

"Hey, Liam!"

Liam turned toward the sound of Kiki's voice and smiled, "Hey! How's it--"

He cut off, blinking as Tasha appeared out of the crowd near Kiki. The muscular girl waited for Tasha, then they both walked over to his table and sat down with him, setting down their plates. He was mostly finished eating--just munching on a few fries--and they each had a few little brownies for dessert.

"Hey," he said, a little surprised, "When did you two start hanging out?"

Kiki shrugged, while Tasha smirked, leaning toward him in a way that made her chest hard to ignore, "When you left us to go fuck your hot little girlfriend while Eli and Swar played videogames and tried to ignore all the noises coming from the bathroom. Sara's good at videogames, not me."

"And watching two idiots kill each other over and over again gets stale after a while," Kiki added.

Liam blushed, scrubbing a hand through his hair, "Sorry about that."

Tasha grinned, leaning back in her chair and wrapping an arm around Kiki, "Don't be. I have a new friend now."

Liam glanced at Kiki, who blushed, but smiled.

"You sure you can handle all the flirting that comes with being her friend?" he asked.

Kiki's blush deepened a bit, but she threw him a flat look.

"Better than you. She told me about your little attempted study date last year after you two first met."

Liam tried to ignore the heat in his cheeks, and glanced at Tasha, "Can you blame me?"

Tasha's predatory grin made him a strange mix of intimidated and a little turned on.

Shouldn't I be used to that around her by now?

"Of course not," Tasha said, "I'm still a little annoyed that I didn't snatch you up when I had the chance. Blake would thank me for it."

Kiki laughed, and Liam's face burst into flames. Tasha frowned, glancing at Liam then threw Kiki a curious look.

"Sorry," she said once she got her laughter more under control, "We need to get drunk again some time so I can fill you in on what I managed to pry out of him about him and Marie."

Tasha cocked her head, then flashed that predatory grin Liam's way again, "Oh, really?"

Liam sighed, hanging his head, and the girls laughed.

Then he thought of something.

Will Tasha ever stop teasing me if I ask, though?

Liam took a deep breath and glanced at his two friends, drawing curious looks from them. He had to shake himself when he got pulled in by Tasha's eyes for a moment.

"Liam?" Kiki asked.

Tasha leaned in and put a hand on his arm, "You alright?"

He took another deep breath, "Fine. I'm just trying to decide if I should ask you two about something kind of embarrassing."

Tasha's face lit up and she scooted her chair even closer to him, motioning for Kiki to do the same, "I'm so in! What is it?"

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Nope. Too weird."

Tasha grinned, "It's about sex, isn't it?"

Liam's cheeks grew hot.

"Definitely about sex," Kiki said.

She didn't even have the decency to blush or look embarrassed when Liam glared at her.

"Liam," Tasha said, putting a hand on his arm again, "What's the point in having hot female friends who are really good at sex if you don't ask them for advice?"

Liam threw her a flat look.

"Watching movies, grabbing dinner, normal friend things?"

Tasha pouted, "Stop being a spoil-sport and tell us. Please?"

Liam sighed, "Fine. If either of you tell anyone I asked this, though--"

"You'll be too good of a person to make us regret it?" Tasha countered.

Liam growled at her. She just smirked.

"Spit it out, blondie."

"Okay," he said, trying to find the way to ask it, "Do either of you like having...rough sex? Like with choking and spanking and--ah!"

Liam yelped as Tasha pulled him into a tight hug.

"Oh my god, you're my favorite friend, ever!"

Before he could respond to that, Tasha let go of him and pulled him to his feet, "Come on!"

Liam frowned, "Where are we going?"

Tasha beamed at him, pulling out her phone, "You don't have any plans the rest of the day, right?"

Liam looked between her and Kiki, who had risen from her seat but looked just as confused as he felt.

"I was going to meet Blake for dinner later and do some studying, maybe ask her if she could stay over."

Tasha grinned, typing something on her phone.

"Awesome, we'll definitely have you back to Blake by then."

Liam put a hand on her shoulder.

"Tash? What's happening?"

The brunette smirked and put her phone back into her pocket, sparkling eyes dancing.

"I just texted Sara," she said, "You and Kiki are coming back to my room, and we--Sara included--are going to drink and give you advice on how to fuck Blake as rough as she wants."

Liam opened his mouth to protest but saw the glint in Tasha's eyes.

"There's no way I'm getting out of this, is there?"

Tasha grinned, and wrapped an arm around his waist, then around Kiki's, "You might be stronger than me, but you're not stronger than her."

Liam looked to Kiki for help.

She laughed, "I'll carry you if I need to. No way I'm letting you get out of this."

With a sigh, Liam resigned himself to this embarrassing fate and let Kiki and Tasha drag him off.

***

Blake

Blake took a deep breath as the phone stopped ringing, settling her nerves.

"What's up, dude?" Chloe asked, "Shouldn't you be studying with finals and everything?"

Blake swallowed. She had a study session with Liam later tonight, but that wasn't why she'd called.

"I told him."

Chloe was silent for a moment. Then—

"Shit," she breathed, "You actually did it?"

Blake rolled her eyes, "Aren't you the one that told me to?"

Chloe laughed, "Yeah, but you're very tight-lipped about that stuff. I thought it might take a bit longer." Blake sighed. She was right.

"How much did you tell him, exactly?"

Blake frowned, "Just that she died and I don't--didn't have a good relationship with her. I don't know if he's ready for...everything."

"That's alright. Pretty sure you wouldn't have told me everything if we hadn't been that drunk."

Blake frowned, heat rising in her cheeks. Chloe was a good friend, probably Blake's best friend beside Liam. Definitely her oldest friend right now with how things were between her and Marie.

Fuck...what does that say about me that I've known my oldest friend for barely a year?

"Chlo, I--"

"Blake?"

"Yeah?"

"That's okay. You don't know everything about me, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if you get me really drunk, there's some things I might tell you, but I'll also try to make sure you're too drunk to remember any of it."

Blake smiled, "Deal."

"How are things with Sophie and Marie?"

Blake glanced toward her door.

"Soph's Soph. Quiet, weirdly perceptive, still running on breakfast cereal."

Chloe laughed, "And Marie?"

Blake frowned. She sat on her bed in a big, oversized hoodie. It wasn't Liam's. She'd wanted to steal one of his, but with Marie...

Blake sighed, "She's been fine, I guess. I think she's trying to patch things up, but...I'm just so nervous I'll slip up. She knows I'm still friends with Liam, but..."

"That's rough, buddy."

"Sometimes I just wish I could tell her and have it out in the open."

"But you're scared."

It wasn't a question. Blake nodded, even though her friend couldn't see her.

"Do you think she would?" Blake asked.

Chloe sighed, "That's something you'd be able to answer better than I would, dude. From what you told me, she doesn't seem like the type, especially if she's trying to be friends again, but no matter how you spin it, she's going to see this as you stealing her boyfriend and lying about it, which could make her do things she normally wouldn't."

Blake frowned, "I know. I hate thinking she would do something like that, but even if she takes it well, it's going to suck. Worst case would be like setting off a bomb in my life."

She could lose her apartment, her anonymity online, her security, possibly even her financial aid from the school if it became a big deal.

Blake shivered thinking about that.

"You know you can always come and crash at my place if you need to, right?"

Blake smiled, a comforting warmth driving away the shivers, "You're the best, Chlo."

"I know. Are you seeing Liam again before you go home? Other than in class, I mean?"

"Yeah, but I don't know how much privacy we'll have. I'm tired of fucking in the shower or having to be sneaky out in public. I want to be able to have him throw me down on my bed and fuck me. Or do that to him."

Chloe laughed, "Are any of his roommates leaving for break earlier than he is?"

Blake blinked, cocking her head, "I actually don't know."

"What about Sophie and Marie?"

Blake grinned, "I should ask about that, shouldn't I?"

Chloe laughed, "Damn right, you should."

"I'll call you back later? Want to catch them before they go back out to study or something."

"Talk to you later, dude."

Blake smiled as Chloe hung up, then stood up and bounced toward the door.

Chloe's the best.

Now Blake just had to hope that Marie would leave for break before she did.

A/N: Do you think things are going to work out for Blake with her roommates? And if you want to find out more about Tasha and Sara, follow me!