The Rooms Pt. 02: Worms

Story Info
Things get grosser and weirder as the girls progress.
1.7k words
4.35
7.2k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'In the next room, which I'll open in a moment, is a vat of something rather unpleasant. In it are several dildos. The game is simple: first one to retrieve a dildo, using her teeth, is the winner. Loser, well, you don't want to lose.'

Before anyone could reply, a previously unnoticed door opened up in the wall. The room beyond it was more spacious than their current confines, but similarly grey, metallic and uninviting. The vat in the middle was circular and maybe just big enough for all three women to lay in, side by side, but when they saw what was inside it they were immensely glad that they wouldn't have to test that theory. Tara dry heaved when she saw that the surface of the stuff moving.

'Oh, you are fucking with me,' Priya said, cupping a hand over her mouth. 'Worms?'

'Correct,' Master answered smugly. 'I am fucking with you. Not just worms, though.'

'Oh, cheese sauce? Much better,' she said, shivering a little.

'Mac and cheese, only I ran out of macaroni and used worms instead. Right, get in position, ladies. Hands behind your back. If I catch you cheating, you'll be disqualified and punished immediately. And I will be watching very closely.'

The three women knelt beside the vat, Tara managing to look wan despite her fake tan. Priya and Stace were holding it together a little better, but neither looked particularly enthusiastic about what lay ahead.

'Off you go, then. Get those big asses up in the air for me. Remember: you do not want to lose.'

Stace was the first to resign herself to the task, but even she was reluctant. Priya followed her lead, cautious, but accepting that there didn't seem to be another way out of this. Tara was the troublesome one. She was still struggling to even look at the contents of the vat, let alone willingly push her face into it.

'Come on, Tits, at least make an effort. Trust me, you will regret coming last. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but if you think looking at this mess is bad, you will not want to be on the receiving end of this forfeit.'

That seemed to finally spur her on to joining the others. She took a deep breath, swallowed hard, and pushed her nose into the writhing, cheese-drenched mass. And then instantly pulled back, yelling 'oh my god, oh my god!'

Master simply laughed and the other two ignored her, though Priya noticeably shuddered when her naked breasts finally came into contact with the foul stuff. It had been bad enough on her face, but at least she had some control over how and when that came into contact with the gunk. She hadn't realised just how low to the ground she had gotten, and the gooey, wriggling feeling of the mess against her tits made her flinch.

Stace, seemingly well-practised, was the only one who managed to keep her composure and keep her reaction to a minimum. Still, even she couldn't completely ignore her body's response, and she had a cringing shudder of her own when the same thing happened to her. Unlike Priya, though, Stace managed to push on, letting her breasts sink into the mire. The fact that she still had her tits partly covered might have helped, but, in truth, the swimsuit didn't offer her much protection.

Unsurprisingly, it was Stace who was first to succeed soon after, sitting upright but still on her knees, gripping a cheese-slathered dildo between her teeth.

'You dummies let Stace beat you?' Master asked rhetorically. 'Pathetic. Well, keep going. One of you still gets to avoid the forfeit, and you aren't coming out of that mess till you're both finished. Understood?'

Neither of the remaining players responded outwardly. Priya was still face and chest down, sticky worms wriggling around her breasts making it nigh impossible to focus. Tara was suffering the same fate, of course, but seemed to be taking it much worse, constantly pulling herself out of the gunk and shaking her chest to dislodge some of the cheesy worms. She didn't have the mental energy to consider the fact that this was playing right into Master' hands, the way her goo-covered breasts bounced as she did it.

Priya continued to manage her reaction better. Her technique was to keep her mouth firmly shut, for obvious reasons, until she felt something hard against her face. She was rewarded for her self control a moment later. With Tara in the middle of another freak-out, Priya reluctantly opened her mouth as much as she dared -- just enough to grip the tip of a dildo. Several worms nearly made their way in, too, but she clamped her jaws back together with lightning reflexes. Still, one worm did get trapped, and it took all of Priya's restraint not to spit it back out and risk losing the dildo with it, her muscles tensing up in disgust.

'Congratulations, Priya. You're our runner up. Now, come on, Tits. We're not moving on till you've got one.'

Sighing with relief and allowing herself an almost violent shudder, Priya dropped her dildo to the ground and watched Tara with morbid curiosity. 'Come on, Tara,' she said encouragingly. 'The sooner you get in there, the sooner it's over with.'

'That's right. But don't forget, as the loser, you're due a punishment anyway,' Master said unhelpfully.

Tara didn't look any more put off by his words, at least, but only because there wasn't much room for her mood to get worse than it already was. She paused for a moment, trying to gather herself, reminding herself that time was no issue at this point. She took a deep breath and forced herself deeper into the wriggling mass than she had done so far. She still squirmed and tensed up, but she forced herself to stay under longer, poking around with her nose, keeping her mouth shut tight.

'Stace,' Master said, unheard by Tara. 'Tease her cunt, slap those big firm cheeks. Distract her.'

Stacey's face didn't portray any emotion. If she felt bad for Tara she didn't show it, nor did she show any joy or schadenfreude. She moved stiffly, robotically, into place behind Tara, still kneeling, and slapped both of her upturned ass cheeks at the same time.

'Ow! Jesus!' Tara yelped, jolting upright again, catapulting several worms in a variety of directions. She looked over her shoulder in disbelief at Stacey. 'What was that for?'

'Master told me to,' she answered flatly.

'Hurry up, Tits,' he said, as if to confirm what Stace had said.

Tara's mouth opened and closed silently before she accepted that she had no words for what was happening. She turned back to face the pit again, a grunt of indignation escaping her lips, and pushed her face into it once more. This time, Stace slid a hand between her colleague's thighs and began stroking the indent of her pussy lips. Stace felt Tara tense up to begin with, and thought she might jolt back out again, but she fought the urge this time and continued with her unenviable task. Stace didn't let up, playing her subservient role to a tee, but she didn't want to make things too hard either, so she stroked and teased, trying not to think about how she was going to look her in the eye on Monday morning.

Eventually, after what felt like an age, Tara managed to do what Priya and Stace has accomplished minutes ago. She practically jumped back to her knees, worms cascading from her face and chest, long ropes of gooey cheese trailing between them and her.

'Finally,' Master said as she spat her dildo to the floor, a worm coming with it.

Like Priya, Tara gave one final, monumental shudder of disgust and relief -- a collection of all the ones she had been surpressing while nosing her way through the mess.

'But as I said, the loser -- that's you, Tits -- has a forfeit to carry out before the next room. Can you guess what it is?'

Tara was in no mood for futher games, either in the next room or this. 'I don't know.'

'Guess,' Master said. 'If you get it right I might make it easier, or quicker.'

Fighting down the urge to growl in frustration, Tara tried to think. Looking around, there really wasn't anything else in the room apart from the three women and the ever-shifting cheesy pile in the pit. 'Oh, no,' she muttered. 'You're not going to make me get in there, are you?'

'Well done, Tits. I'd say you're smarter than you look but that would be faint praise indeed. I'm a man of my word, so, instead of making you sit in there a while, you can just crawl from one side to the other. Fair's fair, right?'

'Right,' she replied without enthusiasm.

'Off you go, then. Once you're out, I'll open the next door.'

It didn't feel like much of a reprieve to Tara's mind, but she reasoned that it could have been much worse. Her tits hung heavily beneath her, still oozing cheese, though happily free of worms while she positioned and prepared herself. That part didn't last long, though. As soon as she took her first crawling step into the gunk, they were coated in it again, her nipples unfortuStaceely sensitive to the wriggling and squirming.

This time, though, she moved much more quickly and eagerly. With no reason to linger, she forged ahead as quick as she could while carefully avoiding any slips. The last thing she wanted was to end up flat on her stomach, buried in cheesy worms. It felt like the pit had doubled in size from Tara's point of view, but Stace and Priya both knew nothing had changed. They watched in rapt horror, feeling some sympathy for Tara but mostly trying not to think about how disgusting the cheese-soaked worms had felt on their own skin, and how much worse it must be to try and push right through them.

It seemed to take forever, despite her being in an understandable rush. Every movement was a constant reminder of the disgusting slop she was wading through. Eventually, Tara emerged from the pool eventually, looking like she'd experienced something she would never get over. Maybe she had. She said nothing, didn't even bother to flick the remaining worms off her body. Several fell off by themselves, but several were still stuck to her, held in place by the sticky cheese sauce.

'Finally,' Master said unsympathetically. 'Bloody hell, Tits, anybody would think you were enjoying yourself in there.' When Tara said nothing, he continued. 'Alright, next door. Go on.'