The Root Has a Very Merry Christmas

Story Info
Well-hung Lute celebrates the holidays with his lovers.
10.6k words
4.74
9.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers

Backstory: Picking up on previous accounts of Luther "The Root" Casey, it's the late 1970's and our well-hung hero is a college student at a large Midwestern university where he plays bass and spreads his considerable goodwill among the ladies.

Per usual, this is a work of fiction and all characters are of legal age.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Luther Casey's senior year of college was shaping up really well. He was taking interesting classes, his jazz trio was getting some good gigs, and he had several lovers that kept his ten-inch cock in peak condition.

Having rekindled his relationship with Dr. Tess Stone, the Brit art history professor, as well as his gigolo arrangement with Alexandra Richter, these ladies became his main local squeezes. But he also went up to the city every few weeks to hear music and reconnect with two other older lovers -- Fiona Connor, a randy club owner, and Ellen Heath, his lover from home with the big luscious tits.

Ready to be out of school and fully into the professional world, Lute had become increasingly disinterested in hooking up with girls his age. They seemed so young and unseasoned compared to his more experienced lovers.

But there was one classmate who was a definite exception. Sara Bergman. She was a wicked-smart sociology major aiming for law school. Though somewhat reserved until you got to know her, she was funny and had a sardonic wit that Lute loved.

Sara and Lute had been good friends since their sophomore year of school. They'd slept together a couple of times early on, and it'd been memorable for them both. But according to Sara, it was "Way too good." Meaning they couldn't go on being lovers because it would be too much of a distraction for her. She was a committed over-achiever and feared a relationship with Lute might jeopardize her studies. Her older sister was in med school, and her brother had just finished his MBA at Stanford, so Sara's academic aspirations were high.

She did end up graduating magna cum laude, and Lute finished school with a solid 3.8 GPA, so her decision for them to cool it was probably a wise one. She and Lute had a deep-seated attraction -- both personal and sexual -- that probably would have gotten in the way of their coursework. But they both knew they would've had some real fun along the way.

But now, since they were both staying in town for most of the winter holidays, they reunited. And having already been accepted into her first choice Ivy law school for the fall semester, Sara decided she could allow herself a distraction. And Lute was happy to be as distracting as possible.

Sara was a beautiful Jewish woman -- tall and slim with dark wavy shoulder-length hair and a set of beguiling tits that drooped to perfection, topped with saucer-sized brown areolae and thick gumdrop nipples.

Sara wasn't celibate during her college years, though she hadn't been active enough to justify going on the pill. But when she and Lute heated up over winter break, she got a prescription and immediately took full advantage of her newfound liberation.

And once she discovered what she'd been missing, she was determined to make up for lost time. As part of her sexual re-awakening, Sara also delved deeper into her latent nasty side, which was a very pleasant surprise for Lute.

It was mid-morning on a cold and gray December Sunday when Lute returned home from Max and Alex Richter's house. His jazz trio had played a holiday party there the night before, and then as planned, Lute had stayed over in the Richter's guest house "keeping Alex company."

As Lute brewed a pot of coffee, his cock swelled when he thought of fucking Alex in the shower that morning. He'd bent her over the tiled shower bench and took her from behind. With his balls slapping against her fine ass cheeks, he'd blasted a sizeable load into her insatiable pussy before she'd turned and taken the last of his viscous offerings into her mouth, lustily sucking and swallowing his spew.

He was recalling the titillating feeling of her long tongue wrapped around his thick cock when he remembered the three envelopes she'd stuck in his jacket pocket as he left.

Opening the first, he found ten hundred dollar bills, his share of the trio's nice payout for playing the Richter's party. In the second envelope was another thousand dollar bundle with a "For services rendered" statement attached -- his usual gigolo payment for a night with Alex. And the third was a Christmas card with a $5,000 check enclosed. "Merry Christmas, from Max and Alexandra," it read in Max's hand, "Thank you for everything."

As he looked at the stack of money, he was unsure how he felt about the Richter's generosity towards him. He was amassing a considerable stash thanks to their largesse, and he'd enlisted the assistance of a financial advisor to help invest it. But given how much he enjoyed being with Alex, he'd never reconciled himself with the financial gains he got from their time together. He was mulling this dilemma when the phone rang.

"I'm lying in bed and I need a big cock inside my pussy," was the first thing he heard when he picked up the receiver.

Smiling, Lute deadpanned, "Hello, Mrs. Bergman. But as I've told you, you've got to stop doing this. I'm seeing your daughter Sara now, so stop calling me. Yes, we had a wonderful weekend together in Miami, and the sex was amazing, but it's over between us!"

"Aw, baby," Sara giggled, "It'd make me so happy if I thought you actually did fuck my mom. She'd absolutely love your big cock."

"You think?" Lute asked.

"Oh, god yeah, she'd love it," Sara replied, "Though not as much as me."

After a brief pause Lute spoke, "So, are you naked?"

"Not quite. I've got on an old t-shirt of yours," she whispered.

"No panties?"

"Nope," she said, "I've stopped wearing those so I can be ready for you. And I am. All the damn time!"

"Nice," Lute said softly, sliding down into a chair as he unzipped his pants, "Did you hear that? I'm taking out my cock now."

"Perfect. Are you getting hard?"

"Yeah. You do that to me, you know," he replied.

"Mmmm...I know. And I've been touching myself ever since I called you," she said as she slid a finger back into her twat.

"Cool. Then cum for me," he said, knowing it wouldn't take much to get her off.

"Okay, but I need you to talk me through it," she said softly. "So tell me a story, baby. Like...tell me about who it was that you fucked last night."

It wasn't a secret that Lute was seeing other women, and she was okay with it, especially since he'd agreed to keep her apprised of his lovers.

It had taken Lute a while to warm to this storytelling -- he was pretty private about his relationships -- but he'd agreed to do it under the condition he wouldn't name names.

"I spent the night with this woman I see sometimes," Lute began, "She'd been to a holiday party, and was wearing really sexy red undergarments that she had me tear off her."

"Oooh, I bet that was fucking hot," Sara murmured as she continued rubbing her pussy, "Go on. Did she suck you off?"

"Yeah, she loves my cock. And she's got a really long tongue, so when she sucks me, she wraps her tongue around my shaft. And that feels amazing."

"Oh, god, yeah, I bet. Damn. So, how did you fuck her?"

"Well, the first time we fucked, she got on top and rode me -- really hard and fast," Lute replied, "I held off for a long time, so she stopped and sucked me again before I shoved my cock back inside her pussy and blew my load."

"Nice," Sara moaned as she slid her hand farther into her twat, "I'm imaging what that felt like for her."

"She loved it. We hadn't fucked for over a month, so she was ready for me."

"I'm sure. So, does she have big tits?"

"Yeah, she has a really nice rack."

"Of course. All of your lovers have big tits, don't they?" Sara chuckled.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Do her tits bounce all over when she rides you like that?" Sara asked softly as she squeezed one of her own big nipples while continuing to touch herself as she pictured Lute fucking his mystery lover.

"God, yeah. But I also moved around so I could grab and suck them."

"I love it when you do that to me. Are her nipples as sensitive as mine?"

"No, not quite" Lute said, which was a definite understatement, since Alex had nipple clips she liked to wear sometimes when they fucked, "But she does get really hot when I lick her clit."

"I bet. You're so good with your tongue down there." Then after a pause she asked, "So, does she let you fuck her in the ass?"

"Yeah. She loves that."

"Isn't it really a tight fit? You know, putting your big cock up there?" she asked with a grimace.

"It is, but she says it feels amazing. And we also use lube."

"Mmm...okay. You know, I think I might be ready to do that with you," she mused.

"Cool. I'll bring the lube."

The line went quiet for a minute and Lute could hear Sara's breathing get heavier,

and he also detected a squishing sound as she worked over her pussy.

"You gonna' cum for me baby?" he asked as he heard her begin to gasp.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! I'm cumming for you!" Sara moaned, "God, yes I am! Yes I fucking am!"

Lute's cock was now fully hard and he was pulling it with long slow strokes as Sara laid the phone against her chest, gasping and moaning as she came.

"Oh...oh...oh...fuck baby, mmmm...yeah!"

The phone went quiet until Sara finally said, "So, when are you gonna' come over here and fuck me, Luther?"

Chuckling, Lute replied, "I'll be there in an hour. With lunch. And a present. So don't bother to get dressed."

When Lute pulled his VW van up to Sara's house, he grabbed his pack and a take-out bag of dim sum and walked to the door. Sara's housemates were out of town for the holidays, so he and Sara had the place to themselves, and she met him still wearing only the Rolling Stones t-shirt he'd left there.

Though anxious to move into the bedroom and continue what they'd started on the phone, they were both hungry. So after some long kisses they sat on the living room floor and dove into the steamy boxes of Chinese dumplings.

Sara had popped a bottle of champagne and fixed mimosas to go with their brunch. And after a few of those, her mood became even more animated. Rubbing her body against Lute's, she started feeding him dumplings and kissing him, making no effort to cover her dark thatched pussy, fully exposed as her shirt rose up to her waist.

When they'd finished eating and Sara was massaging his bulging crotch as she licked his ear, Lute reached for his pack and pulled out a gift wrapped box, "Happy Hanukah, Sara," he said as he handed her the package.

Grabbing it with an excited giggle, she removed the wrapping and tissue paper and pulled out a lacy black negligee with matching crotchless panties. Holding them up, she admired the sheer outfit and gave Lute a long kiss, "Oh, I love these, Lute! They're so sexy! No one has ever given me anything like this before!"

Then reaching back into the box and removing another layer of tissue, she pulled out a shimmery red silk kimono. Jumping up, she squealed and grabbed her new garments, and after giving Lute another tongue-infused kiss, she scurried off to try them on.

Lute had gone up to the city the week before to visit his lover Ellen. She'd discovered a classy intimate apparel shop, so they stopped by to do some Christmas shopping. Lute ended up buying Ellen several sexy new intimates for her voluptuous body and succulent 38F tits, and in turn she helped him select the silky outfit for Sara.

Then with the assistance of the foxy shop owner, Lute was fitted with a pair of scant see-through white briefs that had a front pouch sized perfectly for his big member. And with Ellen's encouragement, he bought two similar pairs of briefs made of see-through black mesh. But only one of those survived the night, since Ellen tore the other pair apart with her teeth during a raucous bout of no-holds-barred fucking.

The shop catered to a discriminating clientele and carried refined but provocative apparel, including finely made Japanese silk kimonos. So Lute bought several of those for his favorite lovers, as well as one for himself.

He spent well over a thousand dollars at the shop that afternoon, but considered it the perfect use for some of the stud-for-hire funds he'd been receiving for his gigolo services with Alex Richter. And when Sara returned to the living room wearing her new garments and smiling ear to ear, he knew the money had been well-spent.

Doing a modeling turn, Sara showed Lute how the slinky knee-length kimono wrapped around her just so -- in a sexy but sophisticated way. And when she opened the front and slowly slipped off the robe, the sheer black negligee and panties were show-stoppers.

After making another slow turn, Sara put one foot up on the coffee table so Lute could better admire her panties, and take special note of the open slot in the crotch that perfectly framed her pussy. With her vulva poking through, begging to be licked, she reached down and touched herself.

"Clever move, Luther," she said as she slyly spread apart her cunt lips, "I can now wear panties and still be ready for you."

"Exactly!" Lute said as he admired her new apparel. Then standing up, he kissed her and squeezed her ass before grabbing his pack and heading off, "Pour us another round. I'll be right back."

While he was gone, Sara slipped back into her kimono, loving how the silk felt against her skin. And when Lute returned a few minutes later, he was wearing his own kimono -- a black affair with a red dragon design.

"We look like we just walked off a Kurosawa film set," Sara giggled as Lute also did a modeling turn. And then she smiled when he opened the front of his robe and showed her how his thick cock was encased in a pair of tight but stretchy white briefs, translucent as frosted glass.

"Oh, hell yeah!" she whispered as she admired his huge member in its sexy wrapper, "That is so fucking hot!"

Lute lifted up the kimono hem and stood in profile so Sara could fully appreciate how his cock was stuffed inside the sheer briefs, looking like a thick snake coiled inside a bag, waiting to be released.

"Fuck, yeah, baby" she said softly, realizing how much she loved Lute's hefty package, and what a fool she had been to deny herself of it for so long.

Moving in closer, the lovers kissed and let their bodies slide together. And when Lute's thinly covered cock rubbed against the open crotch of Sara's panties, she almost came immediately.

"God, baby, I want to fuck you so bad!" she whispered in his ear. "Take me to the bedroom. I wanna' be your geisha whore!"

Grabbing the champagne bottle, Lute led Sara to her room and laid her out across the bed, the red kimono draped behind her.

Admiring his alluring lover, he took a long drink straight from the champagne bottle and then moved onto the bed. Shoving his head between her legs and finding the open slot in her panties, he began working his tongue over her exposed cunt.

"Oh, god, yes, baby, yes!" she sighed as his tongue lashed across her clit, "Fuck yes!"

With her kimono and sheer top soft against her skin, Sara moaned in erotic delight. Having been aroused earlier on the phone when Lute told her of his previous night's lover, she wanted to hear more.

"Mmm...baby, that feels so good!" she moaned, "Now tell me another story. What about that professor -- Dr. Feelgood, or whatever her name is -- are you still fucking her."

"Yeah, sometimes," Lute mumbled between licks. Then warming to the tale about the sexy professor with the big tits, voluptuous body, and thick mane of gray-streaked dark hair, he continued, "I got together with her not too long ago. And one of her girlfriends joined us too."

"Wait...you did a threesome with Dr. Feelgood and another chick?"

"Yeah. But they're also into each other. So it was really fun."

Shoving her pussy harder onto Lute's face, Sara writhed and groaned, "So, how does that work? You fuck them both, and they also do each other?"

"Yeah, pretty much. They, you know, use their hands and mouths. And they've got this big two headed dildo they like to share."

"Oh, god, baby, you're making me so fucking hot!" Sara moaned as he slid his tongue deeper into her twat, "But I'm such a newbie. How does a two headed dildo work?"

Lifting his head from her pussy for a moment, Lute filled her in, "They scissor their legs together, and then they each put one end of the dildo in their pussies and work it back and forth, fucking each other with it. It's pretty great."

"Okay. Wow. And what were you doing while they fucked with that thing?"

"Well, this time I fucked the other chick in they ass while she and Dr. Feelgood shared the dildo."

"Really? Oh my god!" Sara said as she pulled Lute's head back into her crotch, anxious for more of his tongue-work. "Did she cum?"

"Oh, yeah, she came like a geyser! She squirted and screamed, and then I shot a huge load up her ass, which made her cum again."

"God, that sounds amazing," Sara whispered, remembering the one and only time she'd ever had a squirting orgasm. It'd been a few years before, and with Lute of course. It was only the second time they'd fucked, and having his huge cock inside her while he diddled her clit made her cum with such ferocity that she felt like she'd completely lost control of her senses. And though she'd loved it, it had also really worried her.

She'd never fully told Lute about it, but her losing control like that was a big part of why she decided she had to stop sleeping with him. Getting passionately unhinged was something she couldn't allow herself to do. She was too focused on being a top student, and doing that required a high level of self-discipline. So, no pot or recreational drugs, not much drinking, and no more wild sex with Luther Casey. Until now, that is.

The combination of Lute's tongue in her pussy and the mimosas in her belly had made Sara absolutely euphoric. And when she finally traded places with him so she could attend to his cock, she was greeted by the bulging "snake in a bag" sight of his member stretching out its sleek covering.

Wrapping her mouth around his shaft and its fabric wrapper, Sara went at it like she was attacking a plate of barbecue ribs -- sucking, gnawing and savoring his thick hunk of meat. And when at last she pulled down the thin briefs and unleashed his cock from its constraints, it sprang up, curved and proud, like a scimitar ready for battle.

With a whimpering squeal of delight, she grabbed his shaft and stretched her mouth over its big mushroom head, sucking and slurping on it as she slipped deeper into the state of unbridled passion that she'd avoided for so long. She absolutely loved his huge cock, and knowing it would soon be inside her and taking her to another planet made her pussy gush in anticipation.

"Yeah, baby, that's right," Lute groaned, "Get it ready baby. Get it ready for your sweet pussy!"

Doing just that, Sara worked her way around Lute's torqued member and down to his nut sac, loving on his cock with lustful intent, knowing it would soon navigate its way through the slot in her panties and into her primed cunt.

"So, this threesome thing, have you done that a lot?" she asked as she looked up at him, slowly licking up and down on his upright shaft that extended well past his navel.

"Uh, yeah, quite a few times. It's really fun, with the right partners."

"But isn't that a lot of work for you, you know, satisfying two chicks?"

Lute chuckled, "Well, if it seems like work, then I'd say they're not the right chicks." Then added, "As you may have noticed, I've got pretty good staying power, and some ladies can't keep up with me. So, doing a threesome can sometimes be better for all of us."

RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers