The Root Has a Very Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching this, Lute could only smile as the two beautiful women engaged. He knew Tess was the right person to be Sara's first female lover. And that Sara, in her newly liberated sexual state, was ready for more novel adventures, trusting Lute and Tess wouldn't lead her astray.

But Lute was still surprised to see Sara almost getting a full fist-fuck. Though as he watched her wail while Tess shoved a good portion of her hand in and out of her gushing pussy, he knew he'd underestimated his willing young partner. She truly was game for anything. Which was good, because he was sure Tess had more in store for her.

After she'd finished getting Sara off, Tess moved up next to her on the bed and began kissing her, making sure Sara got a good taste of her own pussy juices as Tess ran her tongue into her mouth.

Realizing what she was tasting, Sara gladly took her lover's tongue, curious to sample the liquids she'd flowed so freely.

"That's pussy, luv," Tess whispered as Sara took it in, "I find it almost as tasty as a man's jizz. Would you like to compare it to mine?"

Not waiting for her reply, Tess clambered up and leaned forward against the bed's headboard and squatted over Sara's face, shoving her crotch down so her young lover was clear about what she had in mind.

During the winter months Tess didn't do much trimming on her dark pubic carpet, so Sara had to work her tongue through some thick shrubbery to get to her twat. But once she found it she eagerly went to work, licking Tess's big dark labia and running her tongue into her cunt while Tess rocked back and forth on her face.

Seeing an open opportunity, Lute decided to join in. Slipping off his robe, he moved onto the bed and mounted Sara, raking his cock's head several times across her wet cunt before sliding it in.

"Mmm...yeah," Sara moaned as his huge cock slowly worked its way inside her, "Yeah, that's right, baby, that's right!"

So now Sara was now getting her first taste of a threesome -- licking Tess's furry pussy while Lute fucked her with his huge cock. And so far it was everything she'd hoped for, and then some.

As her tongue continued its first exploratory mission into a pussy, Sara realized there was so much she had to learn about the ways of delivering and receiving sexual pleasure.

Having just had a good portion of Tess's hand shoved into her twat, which she found amazing, and now licking her lover's fur-lined cunt, which offered a unique taste she wouldn't soon forget, Sara couldn't imagine what would be next.

When Tess eased off her face and slid down Sara's torso so she could suckle on her tits, Sara welcomed this new opportunity. Glomping her mouth on Tess's big boobs, she began sucking them like a baby at her mother's teats.

As she circled her tongue around Tess's soft nipples, with Lute continuing to work his thick rod deep into her pussy, Sara couldn't imagine why she'd waited so long to indulge in such an experience. The alcohol had certainly loosened her inhibitions and heightened her lust, but this was fucking incredible!

Then after letting Sara spend some quality time with her big tits, Tess moved down and began to kiss her young lover, working her tongue down her throat as she groped Sara's own fleshy breasts.

"Mind if I borrow your boyfriend for a bit so he can fuck me in the ass?" Tess whispered as they kissed, raising up her hips and offering Lute her hindquarters.

"Sure...yeah...of course," Sara replied, glad to share Lute with this beguiling woman. Though she still missed having Lute inside her when he pulled out his cock and worked it into Tess's ready butt.

"Oh, oh, yeah, god yes," Tess moaned as Lute ground his meat into her rear chute, "Oh fuck, that's so good!"

Rubbing her tits against Sara's while Lute began reaming her bung, Tess whispered, "Have you let him fuck you in the ass yet, luv?"

"Yeah, I have," she sighed, "It hurt at first, but now I love it."

"Me too," Tess groaned as he stretched her sphincter with his thick tool. "My ex-husband has a nice big cock. And after we split up that's what I missed the most. Well, that and his chicken curry."

This made Sara giggle, "Lute's a good cook too."

"Yeah, he sure is," Tess moaned as he began pumping her ass, "He sure as fuck is!"

With her boyfriend having anal sex with a woman lying atop her, Sara reveled in the nastiness of it all as she and Tess kissed. Then reaching her hand into Tess's pussy, she began rubbing her clit while Lute pounded her ass.

"Oh, yeah, that's good, luv!" Tess groaned as Sara's fingers found just the right spot, "You've had a lot of practice rubbing one off, haven't you?"

"Yeah, most nights before I go to sleep," Sara sighed, "It helps me relax."

"Got a vibrator?" Tess asked with a grimace as Lute grabbed her hips and worked his meat deeper into her wanton ass.

"No. Should I?" Sara wondered.

"Absolutely...I'll show you mine sometime," Tess moaned before shoving her tongue back down Sara's throat.

The lovers continued on, with Lute alternating his cock between Tess's ass and Sara's pussy until the threesome were in the thrall of a full-on fucking frenzy.

Rubbing their big tits into each other's and groping their pussies, coupled with Lute's thick monster plowing away on their respective holes, soon had the ladies sweating and moaning as they began to climax in a series of gasping orgasms that seemed to go on forever.

"Oh, god, yes, yes, yes!" Sara groaned while Lute pounded her stretched cunt and Tess shoved her big fleshy tits into her face, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

And when Lute pulled his cock from Sara's pussy and drove it back into Tess's ass, Sara continued rubbing her older lover's clit until she too was gasping for air as she came.

"Bloody hell!" Tess wailed as Lute's balls slapped against her ass cheeks, "Bloody fucking hell!"

Thanks to his recent tryst with Julie in the hotel storage room, Lute was able to hold off on cumming as he continued working his thick meat in and out of his lovers' orifices, impaling them on his slick organ while they writhed through several stages of erotic ecstasy.

Tess was the first to tap out, sliding off Sara and down onto the bed where she lay on her back and slowly regained her senses. Running her fingers through her thick mane of hair, her body glistening with sweat, the lovely professor smiled, her eyes closed and her big floppy tits heaving as she took deep breaths of air.

While Tess recovered from having her ass reamed in just the way she loved, Sara wasn't yet done. She wrapped her legs around Lute's torso and raised her hips to meet each of his carnal blows, their bodies slapping together as they fucked.

"Are you gonna' cum for me, baby?" Sara groaned as she locked her eyes on Lute's, watching him grimace with each thrust of his big cock into her ravaged pussy. "You gonna' cum for me?"

"Yeah...oh, yeah!" Lute grunted as his jism rose to the fore, preparing for blast off.

Hearing this, Tess rolled over to rejoin the fun alongside Sara, readying herself for what she knew would be an unholy spew.

After several more deep plunges into Sara's stretched twat, Lute pulled out his cock, grabbed his shaft, and began to unleash loads of ejaculate onto his lovers -- first on their tits and then onto their faces, before Tess grabbed his rod and glomped her mouth over its head, taking in as much of his viscous offering as she could before Sara took over and did the same.

With Lute's milky seed running down their chins, the ladies hungrily traded off on sucking his cock as it continued to pump its load, gulping and smacking their lips, doing their best to take it all in.

And when he was finally spent, the ladies engaged in long cum-laden kisses as they rubbed their big sperm-covered tits together, moaning and giggling as they collapsed into a sticky bliss, with Lute kneeling above them, his cock oozing its last rivulets of seed into the fray.

After they'd laid on the bed in recovery mode, sighing and laughing as they talked, the trio moved into the bathroom where they eased into the warm waters of the big Jacuzzi tub and continued their lovemaking, but now at a more subdued pace.

It was after eleven o'clock when Tess went back into the front room to make another round of drinks, leaving Lute and Sara kissing and fondling in the tub.

As Tess began to mix their gin and tonics, there was a knock at the door followed by "Room service!" After peeking through the spy hole to confirm who it was, Tess didn't bother to cover her naked body as she opened the door, welcoming Julie into their suite.

Earlier that evening when Sara and Tess had finished their spa treatments and were on the elevator heading back to their rooms, they'd been kissing and groping through their hotel robes when the elevator stopped and Julie got on, pushing a room service cart. Realizing she'd again interrupted their canoodling, having done so earlier in the bar's ladies' room, the three ladies laughed as they introduced themselves.

"So, you're also a friend of Luther's?" Sara asked Julie, having seen Lute greet her at the bar when they'd first arrived.

"Yeah, you might say that," Julie said with a sly smile. Then reaching under her skirt, she slid a finger into her naked quim and pulled it out, covered in jism. Then sexily slipping her cum-covered finger into Sara's mouth she asked, "Taste familiar?"

Since their suite was the destination for Julie's room service cart, Tess and Sara relieved her of her delivery task, but not before Julie stopped the elevator between floors and huddled together with her new friends, joining their kissing and grinding.

Julie didn't consider herself bisexual, but during her college days she'd had a few dalliances with some girls, including a couple of fun threesomes with Luther and one of her dorm-mates. So she easily slid into Tess and Sara's furtive elevator make-out session before heading back to work. But she was intrigued by their offer to join them later when her shift ended.

So after entering the room and standing behind Tess, nuzzling her neck and massaging her tits while she mixed their drinks, Julie then slipped out of her clothes, ready to join the party.

The suite -- including the bathroom -- was nicely outfitted for romantic nights like this. The spacious bathroom had dim lights that cast a candle-like glow. As well as speakers that piped in music from the living room stereo, which Lute had tuned to the local jazz station.

Though surprised when Julie sidled naked into the bathroom, her big tits swaying as she walked, Lute was nonetheless pleased, knowing she'd be a welcome addition to their party.

Giving Lute and Sara a sultry smile as she came up to the tub, she first leaned over and gave Sara a long sexy kiss. And then she did the same with Lute. And as he massaged her fleshy tits as they dangled down over the tub, Tess came to the bathroom door and motioned for Sara to join her in the bedroom.

"C'mon in here, luv. I've got a little Christmas cheer for you," Tess said, with a towel wrapped around her waist that tented up in the crotch like it was hiding a big boner. Which, Sara would soon discover, was exactly the weapon she'd concealed.

So while Julie slid into the tub with Lute and resumed the lovemaking they'd started earlier, Sara giggled as she grabbed a towel and scurried into the bedroom to see what Tess had in mind for her.

When Sara entered the room, she found Tess standing at the end of the bed stroking some lube onto a huge black strap-on dildo that was easily as big and thick Lute's cock.

"Oh my god!" Sara exclaimed as she gawked at the monster appendage attached by a leather belt to Tess's waist.

"Happy holidays, sweetie," Tess whispered huskily as she continued stroking the slick black beast while gazing at Sara with evil intent.

"Now here's what I fancy you doin', luv," Tess continued, her voice slipping out of its usual proper British tone and into a Cockney accent tinged with a bit of malice. "Lie back on the bed and spread apart those long lovely legs. And then get ready, 'cause I'm gonna' slide this big fella into your pussy and fuck the livin' hell outta' ya. Whaddya' say to that, my pretty whore?"

Tess's mischievous smile told her this was mostly an act she'd cooked up for them to play. But Sara was nonetheless taken aback, and more than just a little excited by what the voluptuous professor was proposing.

As Tess moved over to slide the bathroom door mostly closed, Sara did as instructed. And when Tess joined her on the bed, she looked again at the monster dong that stood up from Tess's crotch like a ballistic missile and shuddered at what it would feel like once Tess began to execute her plan.

Straddling Sara, Tess began to rake the slick phallus across her spread pussy, teasing her with its big head as she leaned down and gave her young lover a long hungry kiss.

"Ready to get fucked, luv?" Tess whispered.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," Sara said as the fake cock inched its way into her wet twat.

"I got this soon after I started fucking Luther," Tess said as she moved her hips forward, working the monster tool deeper into its target. "I wanted to keep my pussy stretched out for him, but then I started fucking chicks again, so I used it with them. And they loved it."

"Yeah, I bet," Sara grunted as the rubber dong continued its entry. But then Tess shoved her hips forward and fully planted the black beast inside her pussy.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck!" Sara groaned as the dong drove inside her and Tess began to pump her stretched cunt with long measured strokes.

"That's right, my nasty tart!" Tess taunted as her big tits flopped against her chest with each thrust of her strapped-on member.

Then pulling a pillow under Sara's head, she shoved her fleshy tits into her lover's face and dragged them back and forth, letting Sara kiss and suck them as she continued plowing away at her wanton pussy.

"You're a nasty harlot, that's for sure!" Tess teased, "And when Luther comes in, you're gonna' get a truly royal reaming!"

Sara wasn't sure what she meant by that, but as a follow-up to getting splayed by Tess's huge rubber cock, a "royal reaming" from Lute would be perfect.

While Tess and Sara continued fucking on the bed, over in the bathroom Lute was sitting on the edge of the tub as Julie worked over his thick meat. In their earlier storage room encounter she hadn't gotten the quality time with his huge member that she wanted. But she was now able to give it the full treatment -- running her tongue up and down his shaft, sucking on his balls, and then working her tongue across his perineum before rimming his asshole.

"Mmm...baby, that's so nice!" Lute moaned as she eagerly employed her mouth and tongue on his goods, "God, yes!"

Once she'd satisfied her oral cravings, Julie positioned herself so she could continue attending to Lute's slick organ with her breasts. She slid his turgid meat into her cleavage and then tit-fucked him, glomping her mouth on his cock's mushroom head each time it reappeared from its bosomy enclosure.

From the way Lute moaned and gripped her head, Julie knew he was trying his best not to blast a load all over her rack. So she unwrapped her tits from around his cock, gave him a long kiss, and then climbed out of the tub.

"C'mon Root, let's go see what they're up to in there," she said as she tossed him a towel and motioned towards the bedroom.

Lute figured the half hour alone with Sara in the bedroom had given Tess enough time to deliver her "Christmas cheer", so he and Julie dried each other off and went to investigate.

Sliding open the bathroom door they were greeted by Sara grimacing and groaning at them from an all-fours doggy style position on the bed, while behind her Tess gripped her lover's hips and drove the strap-on in and out of her stretched pussy.

Julie and Lute's entrance didn't slow the lovers down a bit. On the contrary, Sara started shoving her ass back towards Tess, driving the fake phallus even deeper and harder into her cunt.

"Fuck me! God yes, fuck me!" Sara moaned with a wild lust in her eyes, enjoying the show they were putting on.

Figuring she could be of service, Julie soon slid onto the bed, maneuvered under Sara and put a hand into her pussy and began rubbing on her clit. And it didn't take long before Sara was fully over the moon and screaming like a banshee as she came.

"Oh, god, yes. Yes! Yes! Yes!" she wailed, swaying her head back and forth like a creature possessed, "Oh, my god! Oh, my god!"

"Yes, cum for me you harlot! You strumpet whore!" Tess grunted as she continued driving the huge strapped-on dong back and forth into Sara's gushing cunt.

But with Sara still in the throes of her climax, Tess looked over at Lute and gave him the signal he'd been expecting. So, grabbing the lube from the bedside table, Lute rubbed a healthy dose onto his cock before climbing onto the bed.

As he joined the fray, Tess pulled out the rubber dong, slid down onto her side on the bed, and then pulled Sara towards her so she could reinsert the phallus into her gaping twat.

Positioning himself behind Sara, Lute began sliding his cock into her ass, which Tess had already prepared for him with the strap-on dildo.

It all happened so quickly that it took Sara a moment to realize that she was now being double-fucked, with Tess taking her pussy with the rubber phallus while Lute got the rear-end honors, shoving his thick cock up her ass.

And not one to be a bystander, Julie slid in behind Lute and smooshed herself against him as he ass-fucked his dark-haired beauty.

Still gasping from her previous orgasm, but now with the incredible new sensation of being reamed fore and aft, Sara slid into another orgasm, followed by another, until she was totally overwhelmed as she moaned and groaned while her lovers had their craven ways with her.

"God, what are you doing to me?!" she grunted in disbelief as orgasmic waves roiled through her like a slow-moving train, "What the fuck are you doing to me?!"

When Tess and Lute finally decided Sara had had enough, they dismounted from their spent lover and turned their attentions to Julie, who very gamely obliged, never having been double pumped, but anxious to try.

After the foursome re-positioned themselves, with Sara sliding aside to watch through glazed eyes, Tess re-lubed her dong. Then after Julie had gotten atop Lute and lowered herself onto his thick meat, Tess straddled her from behind and began working the dildo into the young blonde's ass.

So now, with Julie sandwiched between Tess and Lute, a new round of furious fucking ensued that didn't end until Julie and Lute came together in a thunderous orgasmic roar as he exploded again with a huge load of jism into her soon overwhelmed cunt.

Rousing herself, Sara moved in as Julie eased off of Lute's spasmodic organ and Tess slid aside. Taking his cock into her mouth, Sara hungrily sucked off his last jettisons of spew.

While Sara sucked off Lute, Julie and Tess snuggled in a heap, kissing and rubbing their fleshy tits together. And once Sara had sufficiently drained Lute's cock, she joined the ladies, sharing a mouth-load of his warm cum with her lusty lovers.

The foursome were all thoroughly spent as their bodies splayed together across the bed while strains of Coltrane's "Favorite Things" played in the background. Sara was the first to begin humming along, and by the time the chorus came around the ladies were all smiling as they happily joined in, celebrating the season with joy in their hearts and cum in their mouths.

"When the dog bites, when the bee stings..."