The Root Has a Very Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," Sara said as she admired his thick tool, "Taking this cock in a girl's pussy is real work. So I see what you're saying -- having another chick for you to fuck gives the other girl a break."

"Yeah, that's right. And most ladies think I've got plenty to go around," he laughed.

"You sure as hell do!" she laughed, "So, maybe we can do a threesome sometime. You, me, and another chick. What do you think about that?"

"Are you into fucking girls?"

"I've never done it, but I'm game for anything as long as you're part of it. And tag teaming you with another chick sounds amazing."

Considering her offer, he envisioned Sara eating pussy, "Yeah, I could definitely get into that."

"Cool. So think about it. And if you know someone hot who'd be game to do it with a first-timer like me, I'm in." Then giving his cock one last lick, Sara moved up onto his torso, ready to be fucked.

"But today, Luther Casey, you're all mine," she whispered as she straddled his waist.

Looking up at his lover, Lute admired her body through its see-through veil of fabric. Her tits hung seductively down onto her rib cage with a perfect heft. And with their big areolae and nipples, they looked as if they were topped with large suction cups, aimed straight ahead. Lute was a diehard tit lover, and Sara's were very high on his list of favorites.

"Are you gonna' ride me now, baby?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am. I want you to fuck the living hell out of me."

Grabbing his shaft as she positioned her cunt over its head, she looked Lute straight in the eyes and gave him a sultry smile as she slowly slid down onto his meat, letting it work its way through the gap in her silk panties and deep into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby. That's what I want," she sighed, "I'm all yours, Luther."

Raising his hips and easing his cock deeper into her slot, Lute watched her breasts as they swayed under their gauzy shroud. Then after a few more deliberate ups and downs on his shaft, Sara began to increase the speed of their fucking and was soon plunging her pussy fast and hard onto his torqued member.

"God, yes, baby!" she moaned, "You are so big inside me! So fucking big!"

Driving his cock to meet each of her carnal descents, their bodies were now slapping together, muffled only slightly by her silk garments.

As Lute grabbed her ass and drove himself deep inside her, Sara began rubbing on her pussy, hitting the nubbin of her clit with each stroke. Primed and ready as she was, it wasn't long before she was moaning and writhing as an orgasm of epic proportions began to rush in.

"Oh, god, yes baby, yes!" she wailed. And then to her great surprise, she began to squirt a hard stream of lady juices that gushed from her pussy like an overzealous water fountain.

"My god...my god!" she screamed as she continued cumming, her warm liquids splashing across Lute and the bed, soaking them both, "What the fuck, Luther! Oh my god!"

Continuing to frantically rub her clit as she came, Sara was deep in the throes of an out-of-body experience, the likes of which she'd never known. Flailing and screaming as Lute continued driving his cock in and out of her sopping pussy, one orgasm ran into another, until finally exhausted she collapsed onto her drenched lover.

"Oh, my god, Luther! Oh my god!" she moaned as she slowly worked her cunt around on his rigid tool as she regained her senses, "What the fuck was that?"

"So, did you cum yet?" Lute chuckled as she lay against him, her chest heaving in gasps and groans.

"Fuck, Luther! That was incredible! Do girls cum like that with you all the time?"

"Sometimes," Lute whispered, "But that was pretty amazing. I thought you might blow a gasket or something."

"God, yes, me too! Wow! Fucking...wow!"

The lovers soon took a break to deal with the aftermath of Sara's gusher and have some more refreshments. But it wasn't long before they were back in the bed.

"So, did you bring that lube?" Sara asked as they cuddled naked under the covers.

"Yeah, I did," Lute replied, leaning over the side of the bed to grab it from his pack.

"You'll go slow, right?" she asked, a trace of concern in her voice.

"I promise. And if it hurts, we'll stop."

"Okay. Lube me up," she giggled as she turned her back towards him and raised her ass.

Squirting some lubricant onto his fingers, Lute eased them into Sara's ass and maneuvered them around to ensure she was well-oiled. He then applied a healthy dose on his cock and stroked to get it ready.

Prepared, Lute rubbed the head of his cock against Sara's anus and slowly started to slid it in.

"Oh, god!" she gasped as he entered her, then she whispered, "Mmm...okay...okay..."

Inching it a bit farther, then some more, Lute continued inserting his thick member into her anus until she was halfway impaled on his rod.

"Still good?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm good, baby. Keep going."

With Sara squirming on his cock, Lute continued at a deliberate pace, working more and more of his beast into her rectum until he was finally fully inside her.

"There, baby. I'm all the way in. You still doing okay?"

"Uh huh...I am. Okay, so now what?"

"Well, now we fuck. I'll go real slow, and then you tell me if you want it faster."

"Okay, got it," Sara said with some trepidation.

With his cock stuffed in her tight rear chute, Lute slowly pulled his meat back out, and then worked it back in again, and gently continued reaming her until they had an easy rhythm going.

"Yeah, that's nice," she whispered as she worked her ass back against him, shoving his cock even deeper into her hindquarters, "Now, a little faster."

Picking up the pace a bit, Lute grabbed her hips as his balls began to slap against her cheeks with each thrust.

"Yeah, baby, that's right," Sara groaned with a distinct mix of pleasure and pain, "Show me how you did it to that chick with Dr. Feelgood."

"Really?" he asked, knowing she didn't realize what that meant.

"Yeah, fuck me, Luther. I wanna' be just as nasty as she is," and as she said this, Sara slipped her hand into her crotch and started diddling her quim, "C'mon baby. Do me like you fuck those slutty chicks."

Since it was her first time, Lute didn't give Sara the full-on ass-fucking that he did with his more experienced lovers, knowing it would be more than she could handle. But he did pick up the pace and began driving his cock in and out of her tight chute as she moaned and worked over her pussy.

If Lute had seen Sara's face, he would have been concerned by her grimace. But her grunts and groans belied little pain, so after applying more lube, he continued ramming his meat up her ass until she began to gasp and shove back against him even harder.

Deciding to get her in a better position for deeper penetration, Lute pulled his cock from her bung and moved her up onto her knees, leaning her forward doggy-style with her ass in the air. Then after applying even more lube, he resumed fucking her ass, but now with even deeper thrusts.

"God, yeah, baby!" Sara moaned, feeling the full extent of him inside her rectum. And as she pushed her ass back against his thick intruder, she continued working over her pussy until she felt another orgasm working its way to the fore.

"God, baby, I'm gonna' cum!" she moaned, "Cum with me! Cum with me!"

Lute hadn't been preparing for blastoff, but after grabbing her hips and driving his cock hard and fast into her ass, he soon felt his seed rising in his loins.

"Where do you want it, baby?" he groaned

"In my ass! I want it in my ass!"

So after a few more deep thrusts, Lute delivered a huge volley of spew into her nether region, and continued pumping his cock inside her until cum was gushing from her anus like an overfilled lab beaker.

All the while, Sara continued roiling through her own orgasm, moaning and gasping as a climactic wave rendered her an orgasmic whirling dervish, writhing and wailing as her lover's huge load of ejaculate sluiced from her ass.

"Oh, fuck, Luther! Oh, my god!" she moaned as he continued pumping in and out of her stretched chute, a river of cum oozing down onto the bed, "Oh, my fucking god!"

Neither of them had commitments that night or the next day, so they spent their time together at Sara's, wearing their kimonos and little else. Sara was proving to be an insatiable lover, and having been introduced to anal, she now had a new option when she wanted to fuck but her pussy needed a break from Lute's big cock.

They went through several bottles of wine and champagne, listened to music, and took occasional breaks to prepare food. It was a hedonistic time for the couple, and with Lute's assistance, Sara explored some of her deepest sexual desires and pushed aside most of her lingering inhibitions. She was a beautiful, sensual and liberated woman who now longed to have ecstatic out-of-body orgasms.

Lute had an upcoming gig with his trio, but before he left Sara's he made a weekend reservation for three in a luxury suite at the town's swankiest hotel and spa. Sara was tickled when she heard this plan, and she got especially excited when he told her he'd invited Dr. Feelgood to join them.

When Sara and Lute arrived at the hotel that Friday afternoon, Dr. Feelgood, aka Tess Stone, was waiting for them in the lobby. And when the ladies began talking and sizing each other up, they realized they were both what they expected from Lute's lovers: Smart, lovely women with bodies that men drooled over. And eyeing each others ample tits, they knew they were in for a treat and that Lute had chosen well.

Deciding to first stop at the hotel bar, the threesome had some drinks while Tess and Sara got acquainted. The ladies hit it off right away and were soon laughing and trading stories like old friends -- Tess in her singsong accent talking about her wacky British grandmum and her terrible cooking, and Sara chiming in with stories of her own very eccentric Jewish bubby.

Excusing herself to go to the ladies room, Tess motioned for Sara to join her. And as soon as they got to the restroom, Tess pushed her against the wall and stuck her tongue down her throat. The two then groped and kissed until they were interrupted, but not before discovering that neither of them were wearing panties. This made Tess laugh as she slid a finger into Sara's snatch, "See what we'll do for a guy with a huge cock?"

Lute had scheduled massages for the ladies at the hotel spa, so they headed off for their treatments while he stayed in the bar and ordered another beer. He was curious to catch up with one of the bartenders, Julie, a foxy blonde he'd greeted on the way in. She'd been his biology lab partner during their sophomore year, and they'd hooked up a number of times before she got serious with her boyfriend.

When Julie came over to deliver his beer she stopped to talk, doing so in the usual frank way that he appreciated.

"So, which one of those chicks are you fucking, Luther?" she asked with a sly smile, referring to Tess and Sara. "But wait, don't tell me, you're doing both of them, aren't you?"

Lute affirmed this with a grin and a shrug.

"Of course you are!" she laughed, "And just to warn you, you're in for a wild night, sweetie. I walked in on them a bit ago grinding on each other in the restroom. They're definitely ready for action."

Julie was wearing a knee length black skirt with a white blouse that showed just enough cleavage to help bring in the tips. She had a lovely rack, and when she bent over the table to grab an empty glass, she made sure to give Lute a good view down her top as she "accidentally" rubbed her fleshy tits against his arm.

They talked for another few minutes before she returned to the bar. But when Lute was finishing up, she stopped by and slid a key under his napkin.

"I've got to do a couple of room service deliveries and then I go on break," she said discreetly, "So if you want to catch up on old times, meet me in this basement storage room in ten."

Checking his watch, Lute knew he had plenty of time before rejoining Sara and Tess. His plan was to let them be alone in their suite for awhile after their massages, giving Tess ample opportunity to initiate Sara in the ways of girl-on-girl sex.

So taking Julie up on her offer, he polished off his beer and made his way down to the basement storage room and unlocked the door.

It was a cavernous space filled with pieces of extra hotel furniture and furnishings in various states of disrepair. He had just flipped on a lamp with a broken shade when Julie entered the room, locking the door behind her.

"I've got a fifteen minute break that I can probably stretch to twenty," she said with a nasty grin as they kissed. And then after leading him to a couch tucked away in the back, she slipped off her blouse and sexy black bra so Lute could get reacquainted with her sumptuous tits. Then after he'd worked his face into her tasty mounds, she wasted no time as she sat on the couch to attend to the growing bulge in his pants.

Quickly undoing his trousers, she pulled them down, along with his briefs, and then gripped his shaft and pounced on his thick member.

"Goddamn Luther, you have such a great cock," she said as she worked his meat into her gaping maw. "My pussy got so wet when I saw you in the bar earlier and remembered how it felt to get fucked by this monster."

"What about your boyfriend? You still seeing him?" Lute asked as he reached down to massage her luscious breasts and their big pink nipples.

"Yeah, but I just couldn't resist," she said as she looked up at him, hungrily kissing and licking his veiny organ, "He's a great guy, and I love him, but he hasn't got... this!"

Then standing up, she slipped off her skirt, revealing a black garter belt attached to a pair of sexy black stockings, but no panties -- she'd removed those in the elevator. Her pussy had a trimmed patch of light fur through which Lute slid his hand as he fingered her cunt, discovering it was just as wet as advertised.

Pushing Lute down onto the couch and climbing onto his lap, Julie positioned her pussy over his ready tool.

"Give it to me, Luther," she said in a husky voice as she awaited his stallion's grand entrance. "Give me that big fucking cock!"

Hard as a rock, Lute maneuvered his rod into her slot and slowly shoved it in as she eased herself down onto his beast.

"God...yes! God fucking yes!" she moaned as he began driving his meat in and out of her stretched pussy.

Knowing she didn't have time to fully savor Lute as she would like, Julie began anxiously working over her cunt with her free hand, rubbing her clit while Lute pounded away, ramming his distended organ inside her as she bounced on his lap. And it wasn't long before she began to spasm and moan as an orgasm took hold.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck yeah," she groaned as she came, her pussy reliving the carnal pleasures incited by Lute's wicked intruder. And from the way he gripped her ass and pounded himself into her cunt, she knew he was about to explode with a payload of cum that would be dripping from her ravaged pussy for hours.

"Are you ready for me, baby? You ready for me?" Lute hissed as he drove his tool into her gushing pussy with increased fervor.

"God yes! Give it to me! Give it to me!" she wailed as his body tensed and prepared to blast a huge volley of seed.

Throwing back his head and groaning as he came, Lute pumped her full of jizz in a series of ejaculations that were soon dripping from their joined genitals and down onto the worn couch.

Wanting to get a full sampling of his payload, Julie slid off of his slick tool and got down on her knees so she could suck off the last of his offerings, draining his member of its salty spew and wiping it around on her face with his cock's head.

"We need to do this more often," she chuckled as she wrapped her mouth around his huge cock one last time, feeling his cum stream out of her pussy and down her leg.

After helping Julie get cleaned up and back to work, Lute still had some time to kill before rejoining Tess and Sara. He didn't have a swim suit for the hotel pool, so he went into the men's sauna and had a good long sweat before taking a shower and cleaning off the vestiges of his romp with Julie. Then slipping on a hotel robe, he figured it was time to see what the ladies were up to.

Their suite had two spacious rooms -- a living room and an adjoining bedroom, both with large windows, and a fully appointed bath with a large Jacuzzi tub. Their rooms were on the top floor of the hotel and the big windows offered a nice view of the town's Christmas lights.

When Lute entered their suite, he surveyed the front room like a detective at a crime scene. He was pleased to see the big bouquet of flowers he'd ordered had been delivered and nicely arranged. And he also saw the room service tray of fruit and cheese had been enjoyed, while the fixings for gin and tonics sat on the table, half empty. Looking towards the couch he saw two hotel robes scattered on the floor, as well as a couple of throw pillows.

From the looks of it, Luke surmised the ladies had returned to the room in a blissful post-massage state and then made out as they enjoyed a couple of stiff drinks. And from the room's disarray, he figured Tess had pulled Sara onto the floor to continue initiating her in the ways of girl-on-girl sex -- probably showing her how to scissor their legs together and trib their pussies, something Tess loved to do with her female lovers.

Though Tess loved to submit to Lute and his big cock, she also liked to take charge and dominate her lovers, especially other women. And Lute expected that's the way things had been going for the ladies, with Tess playing the aggressor role and Sara a very willing and submissive partner.

Hearing Sara's distinctive moans coming from the bedroom, Lute grabbed a beer from the mini bar and went to investigate. Standing in the doorway, with only some ambient outside light illuminating the room, he saw Sara lying naked on the bed with Tess stretched out below, her head planted between Sara's thighs. Seeing Lute, Sara gave him a glazed-over smile as she writhed and moaned on the bed.

Tess was expert in the ways of cunnilingus, and Sara was reaping the benefits -- her new lover's tongue working its magic on her pussy. Lute was pretty good at muff diving, but Tess had become a pro, knowing just how to make her partners swoon.

As Lute sipped his beer and slid into a chair, he began to stroke his growing erection as Tess moved things along until she had a couple of fingers shoved up Sara's snatch as she diddled her clit with her tongue.

"Mmm...yeah, that's so fucking good!" Sara sighed as she shifted her hips and moved her pussy farther down onto Tess's intruding fingers.

Taking this as a signal, Tess worked two more fingers into Sara's cunt, and then with all four digits inserted up to their second knuckle, she began slowly sliding them back and forth.

Sara had never been fisted, so Tess was exploring some uncharted territory as she worked her fingers into her lover's stretched pussy.

Surprised at being reamed this way, but loving it nonetheless, Sara spread her legs wider apart, raised her hips, and welcomed in her lover's hand, giving Tess full purchase of her pussy, trusting she knew what she was doing.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she moaned, "Oh, god, yes!"

Expert that she was, Tess was able to work her fingers in and out of Sara's twat while keeping her tongue going on her clit, so it wasn't long before her handiwork was sending Sara over the edge and into the next of her evening's many orgasms.

"Oh, fuck! Yes...yes...yes!" Sara wailed as she began gushing juices all over Tess's hand as she came. Squeezing her nipples and rocking her head from side to side on the pillow, she continued moaning and gasping.