All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 05'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cannot wait for chapter 06

Quite a tale you are weaving Rose B . I am curious . If this is a going business , is there an earlier group of femmes that are completely trained and certified ? It would seem so for there to be funds to keep the operation going ?

I know that you have an outline already . Your story does provoke thought .

Thanks again for a neat story . A

RoseBRoseBalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Previous Occupants.

Thanks Anon!

Yes, there are previous girls before Doll. To answer your question, the house has been operating for over a century and is almost a fixation for this particular need. The house makes the majority of it's money as a brothel and then sells the girls when they reach a certain maturity or when they stop being popular.

Since you mentioned my outline, I can tell you that I have recorded the last two generations of girls before this one and their whereabouts.

Here's another thing for you to think about till next week: How come there are no men?

Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 6 years ago
I am struggling too painful ..

I have written to the author I am trying to read this well constructed story but its triggered issues from my past that were out of my control . I hate to walk away but its just to painful right now to read . Rose what a well constructed tale keep it going and I wish you well . Thank you for the warning ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving This

The name Rose sounds better imo. Other than that i'm loving the story. I may have missed it but how old is 'Doll' supposed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How did doll become a target for capture by the house

Hello RoseB, I love this series and it keeps getting better with every chapter. Will it ever be explained exactly how doll became a target by the house? Like how they became aware that she existed and then decided to capture her?

Thank you, and keep up this series for much longer.

RoseBRoseBalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Some info on Peter/Doll

I've definitely mentioned this earlier in the story but I'm more than happy to recap it for both of you anons. If only you had names so this would be less confusing but I digress.

Peter Baker is 21.5 years old. This actually makes him the oldest age at the time of abduction out of all the girls. He is a runaway with no connections to family and the only people who care about him are his friends from work. Peter is healthy, fit, and most importantly incredibly feminine. As Miss P. puts it in this chapter, " Your soft skin, your delicate features, your wide hips and slender legs."

As for how he became a target, it's never be directly explained but it's because Peter posted his pictures all over looking for a date. If you can recall, his last memories of being free were his date in a public park.

As for the others, it's because they all fit the same criteria of being abnormally feminine boys with no one who would care if they went missing.

elialex086elialex086almost 3 years ago

This is getting darker and darker each chapter. This is not a pleasure to read but a torture. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE how you wrote this and that's the problem, it's so good I can't stop and every chapter it gets heavier and heavier and the despair I feel for every one of the girls is so real that I can't stop thinking that there are places like this irl and that makes me sick, as a trans girl myself I can assure two things. The world can get this horrible and out there are people that are real monsters and this story is a reminder of that, but I can't be so blind to ignore it. This It's so human that is scary.

One of the best horror stories I have ever read

loveevolloveevolover 1 year ago

Miss RoseB,

I was wondering about that a few chapters ago, wears the men and why do this women resent them so much, I can think of a few reasons for my self but I wouldn't call it hate, is there going to be any like flash. Backs to help see what this young woman went through, or should I say wear they are comming from to understand them better,, any way thank-you again for sharing your obvious great talent in telling stories, I would love to be part of a small group who gets to sit around while you tell a story that you have hidden awayin your mind to just making it up as you go along

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous