The Rose Diaries Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until of course, he heard the one word which shattered his perceptions of his blessed escape. From the person he dreaded to hear it from.

"Doll." Miss K. muttered in his ear. Her voice floating to him across the sea of noise from what felt like an eternity away. "It's time."

He opened his eyes back to this reality. His reality. He watched the crowd eat up every word of Miss A.'s pitch. Another girl for another number. She stared back at him with malicious intent as she turned back to address the crowd.

"Ninety-six hours. That's all that separates this one from your embrace and her old boring life. Ninety-six hours. Seems so small, so insignificant, so," She paused with a laugh. "So forgettable. Speaking of, I should introduce her before I get too carried away. You all must know how much I love hearing the sound of my voice." She laughed with the crowd at her joke. Peter clenched his fists behind his back to the best of his impaired ability.

"We call her Doll. An object of admiration, love, and care. A training name rest assured as she has yet to bloom." He felt himself being carried out on to the stage by Miss K. and R. who stood behind him where he shielded himself from the light. He could feel every single set of eyes on him as Miss A. stroked his cheeks and ran her hand down his body.

"Beautiful, isn't she? Look at this untouched pristine skin. Look at the fear in her eyes, the way her legs tremble before you, and the way she hides herself even in the light. What a spectacular example of a submissive girl. Oh, and by the way, I do mean untouched. It is my absolute pleasure to offer you all one of the rarest of all treasures ever offered here at Blackstone. A complete virgin for the taking." She smiled as a loud commotion rippled through the audience before she held up a hand and quieted them all down with a smile.

"Yes, there is but one catch. You must keep her bound and gagged at all times. She has yet to be rid of her annoying rebellious attitude. But enough of these boring details. Let's open up the bidding at say... eight?"

"Nine!" His mind barely had time to comprehend how Miss A. had learned of his closely guarded secret as a loud masculine voice boomed from the back.

"Ten." An unmistakable southern accent called back.

"Eleven." An elderly woman in the first row responded. She licked her ruby lips as she eyed his shaking form with the unmistakable look of hunger in her eyes.

"Fourteen." An unenthused woman called from the middle row. It was too dark to see her, but her voice was much younger than the other one.

"Twenty-one. No need to go any higher, ladies and gentlemen. This one is mine." Mr. Pink smiled as he stood up from the second room to flash Peter a bright white smile. The crowd focused their eyes on his as they fell into silence.

"Twenty-one going once." Miss A. called looking back at him with a shit-eating grin. She had won. He knew it. She knew it. The crowd knew it. It was game over.

"Twenty-four." A man called from the back.

"My, my it seems we almost have a house record for such a prize. Twenty-four, going once. Twenty-five, going twice..." She paused as everyone kept their eyes on a slowly sinking Mr. Pink. "Sold!" She cried clapping her hands together and turned quickly on her heels.

"Where?" Miss K. whispered quietly to her.

"Room Six. Make sure her binds are nice and tight." She responded quickly over her shoulder. "Mr. Blue, your prize will be ready for you shortly. As for the rest of you, don't fret! If you still wish to purchase her company, Miss Gina is standing by to book appointments as early as next week."

He didn't have the energy to fight as Miss K. and R. kept him steady as they gracefully made their exit. He just kept his head hung low and let himself be dragged away to his destination. How many times could he sink into a deeper depression within himself? He had given up, then given up, then given in more times than he could keep track.

Room Six or Hell, as he would've called it, was a large room whose walls, floors, and ceilings were comprised of shining polished mirrors. Peter's reflection eyes widened as they darted about wildly while Miss K. and R. escorted him to the lone four corner poster bed that sat dead-center of the twisting illusory fun house. He was forced on to his back as Miss K. and R. worked quickly to secure his wrists and ankles to each post with the strong fuzz covered cuffs and to force a black ball into his mouth to keep him quiet. He didn't feel like he was in bondage. Instead, he felt he was tethered as his body struggled to remain anchored to the ground. What was in that pill he took?

Maybe seconds passed or minutes, but the door opened and a man in a dark blue suit walked in. His eyes were already starting to dull but had years of luster remaining. He had reddish-brown hair that slicked back and short on both sides. He walked with a hesitant stride taking ginger slow steps like he was being careful not to spook him. Like if at any moment, Peter might vanish into thin air.

"Hi there." He spoke gazing around the room with a small turn. Peter didn't bother to answer.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? You look just like a real girl." He smiled unbuttoning his shirt. "So beautiful." His words barely reached Peter's ears as he clenched his fists and curled his toes. The man didn't seem to mind his silence. He just continued to undress himself and let his clothes fall off his body.

"It's okay." He smiled bending to climb on to the bed with him. Peter's head sent a command for violence to his right foot, but it didn't seem to reach. "Daddy is going to take care of you. I promise."

His hands explored Peter's body as his mouth reached down to suckle at his teat. Peter's back arched as his body betrayed him in ways he was not expecting. His tongue swirled around his erect nipple as he kneaded, squeezed, and massaged the tender flesh between his fingers. He watched as the man's cock twitched in anticipation of the promised event. As he pulled free the lacy white undergarments that concealed Peter's true form.

"See?" The man purred reaching out to the side of the bed where a small bottle of lubrication lay. "I don't bite." The man's motions were gentle and restrained. He lacked the animalistic fury of Mr. Pink whose strength eclipsed him in almost every way. He ignored Peter's growing sex in favor of what lay hidden further south. He flashed him a white disarming smile as he began to generously spread the lubricant over his tool before hesitantly reaching out to apply it to Peter's own entrance.

Mr. Blue's face seemed as if he was beholding an artifact never before seen for centuries. That he had beheld some sort of secret revelation that simply shocked and distraught him. He gulped as his tender hands shook. He explored Peter's bare bottom with gentle slow strokes.

"Just," He paused squeezing it lightly in his hands. "I just," He barely contained himself as he lined himself up and began to steadily push into him.

Peter tensed but it didn't matter. He threw his gaze around the room in an erratic attempt to focus on anything else. Hundreds of him gazed back into him.

He was truly a spectacle. His lithe thin body underneath the man as he slowly moaned, groaned, and pushed into him. His hazel eyes shed smeared black tears, his cheeks burned crimson, as the glossy pink lips twisted into a declaration of agony.

His body utterly betrayed him. It welcomed the fullness, the warmth, and the pressure of Mr. Blue's dominance. The reluctance slowly gave way to the flush look of pleasure and pain that he had been so accustomed for as he watched Mr. Blue's manhood vanish into him. From his lips slipped out a moan of delight as his actions became still with his forced lover.

"I've never felt anything like this," Mr. Blue's words stumbled out of him as he shook his head. "So tight, so welcoming. It's unbelievable. I promise I don't normally talk so much." He laughed. The bed groaned as he adjusted himself. The sudden movements while still remained plunged into him made Peter's body twitch as he was forced to move with it. The girl in the mirror, or rather, his reflection gave itself wholly to Mr. Blue's rhythmic invasion. The bed springs sang a song of their own matching pace to his hips slamming against Peter's admittedly plump rear. He could feel the tip sliding along his insides pushing whatever button Miss K. had been so eager to press earlier. The fullness of being filled by Mr. Blue's own manhood and the emptiness of every withdrawal. The pure heat that emanated from their combined bodies and the flexibility that could be only be offered to real flesh and blood rather than silicon and metal.

Yet every command, every urge, every thought never reached any further than his head. His arms lay pinned above him, his legs spread with Mr. Blue on his knees between them, and his feet dangling in the air behind him. He could see Mr. Blue spearing him from the front and side. From an aerial and ground level. Every conceivable angle of his situation lay spread out before him. Even his words came dribbling out of his mouth from the endless reservoir of spit caused by his gag. He could taste the cold air on his teeth, smell the musk of Mr. Blue and the sweet pheromones of unbridled lust, and barely register the feeling of the soft silk sheets beneath him.

He was here. There would be no escape. There would be nowhere he could go.

Another moan bubbled up from the inside as Mr. Blue withdrew the full length before slamming it back into his now open exit.

"Oh god, here it comes. Are you ready?" Mr. Blue's words pierced his thoughts as Peter watched his body tense up. "I'm so close! I'm so close! I'm,"

Warmth exploded throughout his body as Mr. Blue convulsed slightly and let out a loud satisfied groan. He could feel his insides being coated and the man clenching his legs tightly in his grip. He watched as he removed himself for the last time allowing the fruits of the labor to expel itself from Peter's core. Each of them panted for breath as the symphony of the springs was silenced once again.

"You're amazing. You'd be such a good girl to bring home." Mr. Blue spoke sitting on the edge of the bed. "But I think that's enough for one day. I truthfully think I don't have anything else to give you." He laughed. Peter didn't respond. Even if he could what would he say? Nothing. He had no words.

Mr. Blue was much quicker at getting dressed than he was at shedding his clothes. He gave a small yawn and a stretch before returning back to the bed. His dull emerald eyes glittering as he gazed upon his handywork.

"I'm glad you could enjoy yourself too. I'll see you around sweetheart." He smiled before turning on heels and finally leaving the room.

Peter attempted once more to thrash in his bonds, to scream, to cry but found nothing but stillness. He watched his own cock dribbling with precum still erect from what had happened seconds before. Had he enjoyed it? Had he deep down wanted this? The thought caused more tears to come to his eyes. There was no way, right?

"My!" Miss A.'s voice echoed through his thoughts as the door opened revealing her and Miss R. "What a lovely performance after all." She cradled a black hardcover book underarm and wore a sickening cruel smile on her face.

"Doll?" Miss R. called out to him.

"I'm so glad you saved room for dessert." Miss A. continued with a snicker. "But we have so much more to do! See this book? This is Gina's appointment book. You're booked solid for the next four months!" She cried out. "Think off all the money you'll make me! After all, your virginity was a seven-figure affair." Miss R. didn't move from her spot aside her. "Roxanne if you would be so kind to remove her binds and gag."

Miss R. approached quickly, and he felt at once the blessed freedom of movement returning. He still felt like jelly but was able to shift slightly further away from the monstrous aura of Miss A.'s cruelty.

"Doll, can you speak?" Miss R.'s concern was shocking. Her normal authotorian tone had become so much softer than he had been used to hearing.

"Yyy," He barely managed to voice. Words seemed like a distant pleasure in the moment.

"Good." Miss A. was quick to cut in. "Sad thing to have to keep you bound and gagged like that. I'd love to hear that treacherous little voice of yours, but your silence is just as pleasing to my ears. Perhaps I should keep you sedated like this for the rest of your life. Though, that'd be a bit too cruel wouldn't it?" She asked Miss R. who shrugged.

"Kat would say so." She answered.

"Bah, aren't you supposed to be the soulless one? What good are you if you won't enable my stupid ideas?" Miss R. fell silent at those words and let her head hang low.

"I'm not soulless..." She muttered.

"No? Could've fooled me." Miss A. scoffed.

"Amanda, what is your problem?" Miss R. clenched her fists as she turned quickly to face her. Miss A.'s vocal jab clearly hitting her in a sore spot.

"You're holding it." Miss A. spoke, annoyance clearly present in her low voice. "Get her moving and bring her to the waiting room with the other problems."

"Sure." Miss R. sighed as she grabbed hold of him. His earlier idea of her strength proved to be true as she lifted him off the bed cradling him in her arms with ease.

"I'll be heading back to my party. There's a bottle I've been saving that needs my attention. Come find me after for drinks." With that, Miss A. turned on her heels and strut out of the room with the two of them alone in the room. Miss R. waited for a moment before Miss A. had completely left the room before exhaling loudly in relief.

"Hiya Dolly." She spoke her voice quickly returning back to her normal strength. He bat his eyelashes at her as he silently pleaded for her to leave him alone. His wish remained ungranted as she carried him outside and into the hallway.

"You did good." She sighed. "But you don't get to rest yet. Amanda forbid me from bringing Kit-Kat along. So, you know this might make our friendship a bit awkward..." Her voice trailed off as she sucked some air between her teeth. Peter leg twitched as it finally began to wake up from its long slumber. She carried him back to the main room but hesitated at a closed door just outside.

"I'm sorry, Peter." She pressed her shoulder against the door and it creaked open revealing a scene that would be forever burned into his memory.

Lily, Belle, Tulip, Daisy, and Clover. All of those who had been in that playroom with him. All of those who had agreed to keep him in the plan. They were all scattered across the large and dark lounge. Bent over couches, tables, or on their bruised hands and knees as a zoo of men used them for their own pleasure. The dank musk of sex assaulted Peter's nose as Miss R. put him down on his wobbling feet and closed the door behind him. There must have been ten, no, twenty men cooped up in there. Lily's eyes darted towards the entrance and met his. Her makeup was currently running down her cheeks as she sobbed while a man with dark eyes vigorously thrust into her again and again. Her long hair was matted and stuck as semen slowly dribbled down her chin. He found his strength returning at the worst of times gazing upon those who did not seem to notice him. He prayed once more for their continued ignorance of his presence as he back up against the door and tried the knob to no avail.

He was locked in here. He fell to the ground as despair overwhelmed him. He tried to sob but found no tears would come.

"Looky here!" A voice called from beside him. He barely had time to respond before he felt hands upon him.

"It's the new bitch." Another voice called from his right. His panties were nearly torn from his body as he was forced down to the floor.

"Well, if no one's gonna." Peter attempted to scream but found himself pacified by one of the men's hard tools. Whoever it belonged to didn't even care to wait as he thrust hard and deep into his throat.

"Ooh shit, she's tight." A man groaned as Peter felt his consciousness start to fade. A deep wave of blackness over took him as he felt the man behind him finally push into his rear and slowly impale him on his cock. He remembered gagging and gasping for breath as another man held his head in his hands and slammed his dick in and out of his mouth. Then nothing at all.

There was a certain stillness in his mind. All of what he was melted into that void as he embraced that blackness. There was warmth that surrounded him, there was peace that flowed through him, and finally there was silence that emanated from him. Nothing. God, he was so used to the numbness that accompanied his tortures. Little by little, he could feel himself vanishing. He didn't fight the feeling. Memories. Sweet and beautiful memories flowed from his body like glittering stardust into the depths of what he could only assume was oblivion. There was an explosion of light. Beautiful prismatic rays that burned away the void until he was back in the room once more. The men were far away from him. It seemed his body had given them all that they wanted. Their attention now turned to a girl he hadn't rightfully seen before. She was attracting a crowd of impatient men who were content to stroke their own dicks as they waited their turn. The other girls looked at her with abject horror as they added their own cries of pleasure and pain to the discord of the waiting room. He couldn't help but feel bad watching her. If anything, it reminded him of his first time looking at Lavender. Yes, she was beautiful. That absolutely could not be denied. Her makeup was hanging on for dear life, but her eyes had such radiance and beauty that he simply couldn't look away. He watched her work, her hands working almost as fast as her mouth as men shoved their own erect members towards her.

It was odd. She was odd. Because while all the other girls remained as still as stone and as silent as death she laughed. She squealed with delight between the loud moans of ecstasy. He watched as one man would groan and stop thrusting into her to come away with a deflating cock. While another would happily take his place stretching her so far out that there was no need for lubricant besides the almost oozing amounts of mixed cum that dribbled down her thigh.

He reached out to scream but found no voice. He extended a hand but found no hold. He could do noting but look at this new girl being repeatedly used while she wore the biggest smile. Despite all the moans and groans of pure pleasure the room was coated in a thick haze of despair. From him and from the others. But not from her.

So, who the fuck was she? Why was he so worried about her? She seemed to be enjoying herself, but she was still forced to be here. Forced to keep fucking these horrid men just like him. She began to convulse as her own cock exploded with ropes of snow white cum that seemed to match her discarded lingerie. She tilted her head back to groan loudly as another man came with her.

He watched this continue until everyone but him vanished under a glossy mask of cum and smeared makeup. He watched as the girl swallowed load after load after load of the hot sticky soup as she struggled to keep up with the supply the men had. Eventually, they tired of their carnal delights and left the room one by one. The door was no longer locked. But all of them collapsed to the ground. There were sobs, moans of pain, and stillness.

But she remained as happy as ever. She drew her finger across her cheek and licked and sucked off the slime between her fingers.

"Mmm." She smiled. "Sweet, salty, and with a nice aftertaste. A good balanced snack for every girl." She laughed. He recognized the voice. The sweet delicate voice he heard once before. But where?