The Rose Diaries Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers

"Does anyone else need a cigarette after that? I'm positively on cloud nine!" She called out to the room. Peter sucked air in between his teeth. His thoughts of pity now turning sour as he looked at her. How could she be so callous? So undisturbed by her actions? Was this a trick by Miss A.? No, she wasn't there beside him at the auction.

His mind faltered as a head-splitting migraine tore through him. The door opened once more to reveal Miss A. and Miss K. Miss A. was less composed as usual, her crown was crooked on her head and she cradled a bottle of wine in her fingers. Miss K. was silently scanning the room for anything wrong.

"Listen up!" Miss A. called loudly. "You have fifty minutes to clean yourselves up and get to bed. Miss K. will escort you all back to the third floor. There will be no appointments tomorrow per Doctor's orders, but you will all attend a mandatory meeting. " She narrowed her eyes at the girl.

"Now then Doll," Peter's headache nearly consumed him at the words. Her eyes the same shade of hazel as his.

His mind echoed one final word: No. Then for Peter Baker, there was nothing at all.

"Go ahead and say something."

"I was hoping," The girl bit her lip. "Miss A., when can I do this again?"

Miss A.'s bottle of wine fell to the ground and shattered as she collapsed where she stood in a heap. Miss K.'s eyes widened at her words. Before she could say a word, Miss A. began to cackle uncontrollably and with tears in her eyes she shook her head vigorously.

"Let's go everyone. My sister clearly has some celebrating to do." Miss K. called.

Doll's head swam with confusion for the first time in a long time. Her body was sore? It was a new feeling. Yet, she pushed past it and followed her friend out of the room leaving the other failures to wallow in their misery. All she cared about was one thing...

Happiness. Because that's who she was. A Doll who was born to make people happy. And this was her home and her family.

END OF ACT I -- FOUNDATION.

RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers