The Rose Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped closer, leaning over the bed as his hands came to her ankle. She clutched fists full of rose petals as those hands began to caress a leg, lifting it gently. He gently removed her shoe before kissing the top of her foot. He then lifted the other leg and removed the shoe before rubbing the sole of her foot firmly. He worked at her feet until she felt like they were clay in his powerful hands.

In the distance, the thunder rolled, and a cool breeze danced across her body, blowing rose petals across her face and chest. She was bathed in them as they danced in the breeze, tumbling across her skin like silky kisses.

His hands crawled up a leg, followed closely by his lips offering more kisses. Slowly they climbed, reaching around her thighs as she writhed in excitement. With a trembling voice, she felt him take hold of the lace at her waist, then felt the tug as they pulled away. More petals were crushed in her fists as the silky barrier slid away from her hips. She was acutely aware of every inch of its passage as her lover slowly and methodically removed her last vestige of modesty.

She didn't dare open her eyes as the panties slid off her feet. She focused on her breathing and the sound of the wind as it began to rustle the roses climbing the gazebo walls. It was a moment of intense magic that would only be ruined by words. Even sight wasn't necessary. In this place, everything was meant to be felt, and her skin was alive with awareness.

His hands returned to her hips and took firm hold. He pulled her to him, and she slid along the rose petals like she was gliding on silk. He stopped when her waist reached the edge, her legs hanging over the sides. Slowly his hands glided up the inside of her legs, pulling them apart to open her gates. Her breathing quickened as she spread, exposing the intimate source of her body. A gentle kiss brushed the inside of one thigh then the other, slowly working their way up. She tensed as they drifted dangerously close to the flower at the center. She felt those hungry lips taste the skin just outside before his tongue teased a the very edge.

A moan escaped her mouth as he traced a path all the way around, teasing her with his tongue. She gasped at the energy that seemed to twist and knot inside her. He was so close to her very core that it sent her skin alight with prickling shock waves. Her anxiety ran wild as she felt his breath on her skin, but he wasn't there yet; wasn't where she needed him to be. A low growling moan passed her lips, and she kicked a foot, scattering a pile of petals. The storm outside echoed her need with a deep rumble as the wind blew even more petals over her body. At the very pinnacle of her tension, his lips finally came to her body in a flood of ecstasy.

Her back arched with a deep gasp as his tongue passed between the petals of her sacred flower and tasted her nectar. He tasted every inch of her flesh, spending long moments teasing the very point where her body met her soul. Then, he would give her a moment's respite, nibbling and licking elsewhere but always returning to gently lick and kiss the gem a the center of the flower. He traced circles around it before pressing it firmly and closing his lips around it in a kiss.

Her moans turned into soft cries as the pleasure built. She felt it growing in her stomach, becoming more powerful than the distant storm. Her skin was alive as he continued to torment her, causing her to writhe on the altar of passion. Her senses were awash in the passion, and she could feel the countless gentle kisses of rose petals against her skin. The cool breeze caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples as she twisted in lust. His hands traced the inside of her thighs and across a trembling stomach, sweeping away rose petals that were quickly replaced by the breeze.

She flexed her shoulders as the tension built, crawling up her spine in an unstoppable march. He licked at her passionately and full of hunger, driving her wild beyond her limits. The power of it never subsided or had a moment to abate. Instead, it grew like a tempest raging in her stomach and twisting down the very source where he touched her. At first, she fought against it, not wanting this moment to end, but her efforts proved futile.

Her body shook as her voice quivered out in a staggered cry. Her stomach moved of its own accord as waves of tension broke loose. Her tiny cries became a chorus of loud gasps, and the energy could be contained no more. Her hands exploded from the petals and desperately tried to pry him away as her body could take no more. The effort was too little too late as her orgasm flooded her body and rendered her too weak to protest. He caught her hands and pulled them aside while refusing to relent with his kissing. He became more aggressive, hungrily tormenting her flesh and refusing to allow the sensation to die. The orgasm made her body more sensitive, and his renewed efforts made it drag mercilessly on.

Her voice broke free in pleading gasps with each shocking pulse. Still, he held her hands firmly while feasting on her body. Time seemed to slow to an impossibly long moment where all she knew was the pleasure of his tongue. Reflexively she struggled, but there was no ground to be gained as she slid on the silken bed.

Just as she was nearly lost to the storm, he pulled away and left her panting on the alter. Somewhere there was a rumble, the distant storm reminding her that there was a world outside her body. She was alive with energy and exhausted from holding on to it for so long. Her arms fell limply about her head, sinking into the silken carpet.

She felt the bed move and strong hands curled about her waist. He knelt beside her and pulled up so that she was completely nestled into the bed. She felt him settle in beside her and rolled to face him. She folded her arms between them, desperate to buy time to catch her breath before he took anything more. His hand came to the side of her face and stroked her head, brushing the petals from her hair.

Her body was still alive with energy that was only slowly dissipating. She hadn't dared open her eyes since the kissing began, unwilling to spoil the moment. Instead, she focused on slowing her breathing and her heart as they both raced in excitement. A handful of rose petals came to her hip and began to caress her skin as they traced the side of her body. She could feel them gliding like silk against her skin and coating her with their fragrance.

Caroline realized that she needed to get control of herself. She wanted to make love to him every bit as much as he wanted her, and thus far, it had been very one-sided. She planted her hands on his chest and pushed him over. As he lay back, she struggled to get to her knees and shook out her hair, sending a hail of rose petals to his chest. She swept them aside with a hand as she bent over to kiss his lips. A firm hand wrapped around the back of her head and forced her into a deep, prolonged embrace. She didn't even attempt to resist and allowed him to kiss her for as long as he wished.

Surprisingly he held her only briefly, allowing her to break the kiss with a pant. With great effort, she took a moment to regain her composure as she hungered for more. There was only one thing she wanted, and her left hand came to his chest to search it out. Slowly it wandered down, feeling the firmness of his flesh as it sought out the prize. She teased him by dragging her fingertips ever so lightly across her stomach as she twisted to reach lower.

She kept her eyes closed as her body moved closer, her hand reaching deeper in its quest. Hunger and passion drove her on, urging her to embrace all those dreams and live out every moment. She wanted to return some of the energy he had given her and smiled as her hand found what it was seeking, wrapping firmly around it.

She wasn't aware when he had removed his pants, but she didn't care. What she wanted was in her grasp, and she began to stroke it as her body leaned over, her nipples tracing along his stomach. Her moist lips parted as she leaned low and guided her prize into her mouth, tasting his flesh for the first time.

Her breasts rested on his stomach as she took him in, slowly working her way down. She rolled her tongue over the top and along the sides, feeling every curve and bump. She learned the shape and size by tongue alone, keeping to her desire to feel everything.

With a free hand, she reached between his legs and took his tender parts into a gentle grasp. He shifted at her touch, causing her to pause in her efforts to smile. With her other hand, she worked the base of his manhood, stroking him gently up and down.

She worked at him feverishly, eager to repay him the storm he had caused her. With every descent, she tried to take him just a little further, and with every withdrawal, she lavished him with her tongue. She sucked gently and squeezed at the base as her lips came over the tip and met in a kiss. Then she resumed stroking as they parted again on their slow and sensual trip down. She poured all her effort into what she was doing, pleasuring him with every ounce of her being.

One of his hands discovered her exposed rear and slid between her thighs. She felt him reaching for her center and fumbling a the edge. Instinctively she pulled her right leg up to open her thighs and grant him access. In the same motion, she twisted her rear over his chest, bringing the prize he sought tantalizingly close.

She broke her rhythm for only a moment as his fingers slid into her body once more. They worked at her bud for a moment, then sought the entrance to her deeper being. Finally, they found the way and slid in her body, probing deeply for her treasure. The sensation made her tremble, and she couldn't help but rock her hips to drive him deeper.

Having lost her momentum, she refocused on the task, trying to ignore the torment of her own body. Her lips resumed their gentle work, tasting every inch of him as her hand began to work. She felt him tense and shift as the sensation built and knew it was just a matter of time. She had to fight a smile as her plan unfolded, teasing him and bringing him to the brink but refusing to let him finish.

Determined to make him feel like she did, she sucked more firmly as her stroke increased. Her other hand-rolled his tender parts, fondling them with great care. Try as she might, her task was becoming harder as her own body began to demand her attention. His probing fingers returned to her flower and began to roll the bud between his fingertips gently. The direct sensation came in spiraling cascades that rolled across her body, threatening to break her efforts.

She focused on her task with burning passion and was rewarded when he twisted under her care. He could no longer sit still under her assault, and she was determined to beat him to the finish. Just as she thought the battle was won, he hooked her leg and pulled it over his chest. She gasped as he pulled her body over himself, centering her flower over his waiting lips.

She whined with a long, drawn-out moan as his mouth once again returned to torment her. She was determined to return the energy and pleasure he had given her but was rapidly losing focus. Her heart raced as she tried to concentrate on what she was doing, but it was nearly impossible. In this position, not only was his tongue pressed to her body but it was assisted by his fingers reaching deep into her flesh. The combination was overwhelming, and despite her desires, she had to pull away to gasp in short pants.

All she could manage was to work her hand, stroking him firmly as he made her body come alive with sensation again. It grew faster this time as if her body were eager to relive the orgasm from earlier. She melted in his grasp, unable to focus on anything but the ball of tension building in her stomach.

He never let up, his mouth tormenting her and focusing on the tender bud as his fingers rocked in and out. He kept up his single-minded assault so mercilessly that she had to fight the urge to struggle out of his grasp. Once again, she found herself squeezing handfuls of rose petals as the sensation built to bursting.

She bore down on his face as her body surrendered, and the orgasm came more powerfully than before. She cried for joy while forcing him to consume what he created, refusing to let him get away. She rose to her hand and knees with back arched in a primal moan as he fought to keep his lips on her love and his fingers deep inside. The combined touch sent waves of energy spasming across her body. She felt alive and wet as he used his free arm to hook her legs so she couldn't pull away. He held her there, forcing her to endure what seemed like an eternity of climax that he wouldn't allow to abate.

She began to pound a fist into the petals, sweat beading on her skin. Her feet curled as leg muscles went tight in desperate need to end the tension. He refused to let her down from the orgasm, teasing her tender flesh and dragging it out. She felt every lick like a rain of sparks on her skin, and her clenching muscles only tightened around his fingers, increasing the sensation.

Unable to bear it, she threw her head back as her voice came out in a stammering wail. She thrashed to pull away and, to her surprise, came free to fall into the petals. Moaning, she curled into a ball as her body quaked in the aftershocks of passion.

The cool breeze was a welcome relief across her steaming skin. She lay panting, unwilling to think of anything but the catching of her breath. Somewhere her lover was moving, and the bed rocked gently as he got into position. She didn't even wonder what he was doing or listen for his voice. She could hardly hear anything but the beating of her own heart as the storm inside subsided. All that mattered was the calm after the storm. But was the storm over, or was this the eye of the hurricane?

With legs pulled in tight and arms wrapped around her knees, she tried to find a moment of calm. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, and her skin was warm to the touch. Beads of sweat now acted l like glue, adhering the rose petals to her skin. To try and find her calm, she focused on the cool kiss of the stormy wind as it carried away the heat of her body.

All was calm as she lay there breathing, the storm rumbling in the distance. He allowed her time to recover and be at peace, but she knew he wasn't done. It seemed like an hour passed as her body cooled and the storm blew more petals in her hair. Finally, she felt a hand on her side, and the bed shifted behind her. A mound of rose petals was trapped as his chest slid to her back, and a strong arm came around her waist. She was pulled to him, the petals crushed between them as he pressed along every inch of her back. Along her thigh, she felt something else, something she deeply desired.

Lost to the passion, she did the only thing that made sense and lifted her leg. Petals fell between her thighs, as did the tool of his love. It slid between her legs as she began to breathe deeply in preparation for what was to come. She felt his hand gliding down her side and over her rear as he reached to help align himself. This was one of the moments of her dream she visited often, but in her dreams, she was the one to guide him in. Quickly she reached down and took hold of him as she shifted her waist. She pulled herself up a little before guiding him into place. The tip slid between her sensitive folds and slid over the excited bud at the center. Finally, it found the space waiting for him to fill. She braced him with her fingertips as she settled back down, wrapping her body around him and taking him in.

For a moment, the calm was back, but now two bodies joined as one lay motionless in the cool breeze. She tried to calm her breathing while feeling him inside. No longer did she have to wonder what this moment might have been like, now she would find out firsthand. Slowly he shifted to gain a better angle and rocked his hips to test his hold. She gasped to feel him move inside, her eyes remaining firmly shut so the dream could be realized. His hand wrapped around her arm, holding her firmly as he began his work. Slowly he began to test her body, working his hips to drive himself deeper with every thrust.

She let out a long, drawn-out moan, turning her face into the petals to drown it out. Her body wasn't fully recovered from the previous orgasm, and the hungry fire within screamed for more. Her skin was alive with sensation as she rocked on a carpet of silken petals, feeling every touch as if magnified. It was all she could do to not scream in ecstasy as his gentle thrusts overwhelmed her senses.

Her body offered no resistance, eagerly accepting him into the deepest recesses of her being. She rocked with every thrust as they made love. Laid bare as a sacrifice on the alter of passion he had built. She surrendered completely, burying her face in the petals to moan in short gasps. He worked at her gently, not rushing or pushing too firmly. It was a relaxed rhythm meant to deliver deep, long strokes that caused her body to quiver in excitement.

The dream was realized only it had never been so wonderful. Her body was his, and together they were locked in a passion that had only one ending. Only slowly did she become aware that his breathing was more labored, his body hot from his efforts. She rocked and slid on her blankets of rose petals as this man accepted her gift with true gratitude.

Somewhere in the heat of the moment, he pulled away and moved behind her. His hands pulled at her waist, hoisting her to her knees before coming to kneel between her legs. She buried her face into the rose petals as he hoisted her waist higher and leaned into her. She felt him guide himself back in, then took firm hold of her waist. He began to pull her back gently as he thrust forward, driving his body to new depths inside her. She shook with every impact, his body filling her with each pass. She felt him inside like he was a part of her and wished he always would be. Her mind couldn't conceive anything but what she felt inside and the need to fulfill the dream. Struggling against the motion, she rose to her hands and began to work with him, guiding her body into his thrusts. It was a little faster now but still gentle as she took more urgency in their lovemaking.

A growl escaped her lips as her over-excited body relished what was happening. She dreamed of this moment, but now she found her thoughts becoming more aggressive. Her hunger was building, and he was responsible for it, driving her mad with two orgasms before even reaching this point. Now her desire and lust demanded action, and still, he was drawing it out, keeping a firm rhythm that slowly stoked the flames.

Her eyes came open, and she pulled away, crawling to the edge of the bed as rose petals spilled onto the floor. Getting to her feet, she turned to see the look of surprise on his face and smiled back. It was time for her to take charge and drive the dream forward, and she wasn't going to wait a second longer. She stalked around the bed, drawing closer as his eyes followed every move. She came to a halt before him, her body spotted with rose petals. Strong hands came to her hips as she brushed his hair to the side and stared deep into his eyes.

She knelt onto the bed, pressing her stomach to his face and offering up a new surface for him to kiss. Slowly she adjusted her position, lowering her body as she reached down and took up a handful of petals. She used the petals to cradle his body, stroking the petals over his skin as her body arrived. With a burning need, she lowered herself around him, sliding both flesh and rose petals into her body until she was sitting in his lap.

His eyes were full of desire as his hands wrapped began to explore her waist. She rocked her hips in a grinding motion, lifting slightly with her thighs. It provided just enough motion inside to cause her to sigh with delight. His hands came up her back as she cradled his face and bent down to kiss him. Their lips locked in another embrace as she rocked and shook in his lap, seeking to drive him deeper. His lips locked to hers as tongues reached hungrily for one another. She began to lift higher, eager to feel more movement inside and the passion that came with it. In the distance, the thunder rolled, and once again, she could feel it shaking the air with its power. On the alter of roses, she shook of her own accord as the cool breeze rolled over her back and scattered the silken petals. Her world was filled with the sensation of touch, heat, and the scent of flowers mixed with lovemaking.