The Rose Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in charge of the rhythm now, and her pace was needy and aggressive. He relented and offered no resistance as she took what she wanted in great earnest. A minute later, he pulled his lips away, his breathing fast and deep. She heard a slight moan as her efforts began to drive him to the edge and knew he couldn't hold on much longer. She was grateful to be free to moan herself and began to sing with every thrust, clutching his head to her chest to hold on.

The need began to grow stronger, diving her to lift higher so that each thrust was longer and ended with a firm shake. Every shocking impact fed the storm inside, turning the energy into a growing tempest that flashed with angry lightning. The air around her flashed with light, followed by a rumble that shook her body. She pulled at him more tightly, pressing him into her breasts as he began to moan more loudly. Their voices became a song on the wind as the dance they started spiraled to its inevitable climax.

His hands clutched at her back, fingers pressing into her skin. He needed to hold on just as badly as she did as the storm grew inside his body as well. She felt his legs go tight as muscles corded in the final moments of resistance, his body struggling to hold on. Knowing he was close made her own excitement soar to new heights. She trembled in anticipation as her pace never slowed, eager to have the reward of her efforts.

She began to grind hard, pressing her body hard to swallow him. She drove him in as deeply as she could, rising in quick hops only to drive him in again. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure pulsing through her body as the knot inside reached a critical mass. Her voice came out in a long continuous note, rising and falling with her motion. Inside, the sensation seemed to flash and go silent before suddenly breaking free like damn that had burst.

Her body went wild as her orgasm pulsed, but this time it was she who wouldn't let it stop. Her grinding thrusts never slowed even as she shook and twitched in the spasms of love. She thought she was going to faint as her world was consumed in sexual fire. Eric was the only thing holding her up, and she realized that he was now thrusting up into her. Her hands gripped her back tightly, and his legs felt like corded steel as his voice reached a sudden shuddering cry.

She came down to grind as he thrust upwards, their bodies as deeply connected as they could get them. He hugged her tightly, pressing himself in as his orgasm finally came, pulsing into her body with a hungry need. The sensation drove her madness to new heights, and she struggled to keep thrusting, desperate to drag out both their orgasms.

Another flash of lightning momentarily illuminated the garden as the two lovers reached the end. Eric fell away, landing into the rose petals, his chest heaving with every breath. He smiled weakly and reached up to trace her cheek with a fingertip, but it was clear he needed a moment to recover.

She lost the will to keep going and slowed her pace, falling forward to heave for breath herself. Her hair hung down to his chest as she leaned over him, panting their bodies still firmly connected. Warm hands full of petals wrapped around her waist and pulled her down, settling her to his chest. She was grateful for the chance to be still and closed her eyes once more. The dream was done, and it had been better than she ever imagined it. A drop of rain managed to slip through the layers of roses and leaves to splash on her back as the distant storm finally arrived. It was as a soothing kiss on her hot skin as another quickly joined it. Outside, the storm came, and rain fell in gentle curtains creating a soft drone that drowned out everything but her heart. Caroline was lost to anything beyond that bed or roses. In the secluded garden in the middle of a storm, she lay on the altar of passion. There in that quiet place, smelling of roses, she drifted to sleep in the arms of her lover.