The Rosewood Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy chattered excitedly as we drove and it was a welcome relief from Jill's constant "thank you's/I don't know what I would have done." I kept telling her that it was me who was getting the exclusive services of the best programmer in the east as an indentured servant and finally she let up.

"Look Jill please just let me help. For sure I wouldn't be doing this for just anyone but you have helped me out of some tight deadline binds in the past and I want to repay you for those efforts. That plus the fact that your little friend in the back is the cutest thing on two legs and I was always sorry my wife and I never had a little girl. I don't have anyone significant in my life anymore and I want to help. OK?"

"Yes sir. I'll keep my mouth shut about your generosity but watch out, I'm going to find a way to pay you back and not just in money buster."

We finally got the conversation onto the projects that I wanted her to work on and the two hour drive went quickly. We had made it into Charleston and were crossing the bridge over to Patriots Point when Cindy woke up from her nap and started chattering again about the water view and having to go potty. It was early afternoon and so I pulled into one of the many restaurants in Shem Creek for lunch and a potty break. Jill and Cindy took care of business and I checked out the menu and ordered a chocolate milk and two pinot grigos. The girls surprised me by liking she crab soup. Cindy ate her whole cup and asked for another astounding the waitress. After a pleasant hour we walked out and as we did Cindy took my hand and Jill put an arm around my waist and hugged me as we walked to the van. I teared up as I picked up Cindy at the van and before putting her in her car seat, giving her a big hug.

"Give Mommy a hug to please. She's been crying a lot lately and could use a good friend."

Jill's eyes were wet too as I took her into my arms for a hug that went on quite a bit longer than friendship would explain. In fact I started to get a hard on and when I apologetically pulled it back Jill protested the way women do by pressing right back.

"Sorry"

"Don't be, it's been a long time for me too."

The short drove to Mount Pleasant and then out to Isle of Palms quickly brought us to the little bungalow. It was situated in an older subdivision and a painters van was in the drive and the crew was just cleaning up. Apparently they had an opening in their schedule and so they did the painting that was planned for next week today instead. It didn't prevent us from moving their boxes into the house but an overnight stay with the paint smell was out of the question. I therefore told Jill to pack a small bag along with swimming suits because they were staying overnight with me. Twenty minutes later we were headed north on Palm Boulevard. We stopped to drop off the van and swapped for my SUV and continued to my complex. I settled them in the bunk room and told them to get in swim wear and meet me out at the pool.

I was out first and gathered a couple of chaises together. There was the usual grouping of late afternoon sun worshipers and I was relieved that Sara was not one. Cindy came running and I intercepted her and led her by the hand to the pool. We went down the steps at the shallow end and had some supervised play with some water noodles.

"Where's your Mommy, Cindy?"

"She was having trouble deciding what suit to wear. She's got three really nice ones but she can't decide."

I wan't watching the house but when I noticed that all the guys at the pool were suddenly looking there I twisted around and watched Jill captivate the males. Her suit wasn't a floss bikini but it was skimpy and revealed the fact that Jill had been hiding a very nice proportionate figure under those nurdy clothes.

"Oh Good she wore the red one. I told her that's the one you would like."

"I'll bet she looks good in all of them."

"She does. Mommy is very pretty I think. Don't you think so too?"

"She certainly is Cindy and you are too."

"I think you should be Mommy's boyfriend. What do you think?"

"Well that's up to her."

Just then Jill sat down on the steps next to us."

"What's up to me?"

"Well Cindy and I were discussing swim suits and your lack of a boyfriend while you were giving us all a treat with your Sports Illustrated walk."

"Well fella, a wise woman once told me 'Honey if you've got it, flaunt it.' I take it you approve?"

"Cindy and I both approve and think you was the most beautiful woman we know."

"Bull"

We played and swam for a half hour or so taking turns with helping Cindy paddle in the shallows. Playing with the little girl was reminiscent of the same kind of activities with my sons and young wife. We often got the kids all pooped out and put to bed and then went to work on each other. I remember distinctly licking the new tan lines and inhaling the scent of sea, salt, sunscreen and aroused woman. Perhaps tonight?"

I obviously was developing feelings for Jill. Part of it was my loneliness and the Madonna and child thing but mostly I thought that it was her brightness and honest personality. Who am I kidding. I was turned on by her killer body and earthy sexuality also as attested to by the lump in my trunks. OK maybe its all of those things.

In the late afternoon on my deck we decided on pizza for dinner with a salad and an earlier microwave mac and cheese for Cindy. Wanting to get the chlorine off I went up to shower while Jill pulled together dinner. When I came down in shorts and tee Jill took Cindy up for a quick joint bath. I made myself a JB on the rocks and picked out a red wine for the pizza. I watched the evening news while listening to mother and daughter laugh in the upstairs bath. Remarkably quickly Cindy was skampering down the stairs and was asking about cartoons. I pulled up the guide and found the Disney channel and Cindy got to watch Frozen for the 100th time. Jill followed not too long after barefoot in shorts and a tight tee with her hair in a pony tail. I offered her a drink and she accepted a whisky and coke.

Sitting down next to me on the couch she naturally cuddled up against me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I know I promised not to but so what. Thank you for everything you are doing for us. I appreciate it more than you know. You're a dear sweet man."

She stopped speaking as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Shit I promised myself I wouldn't do that either."

I just tipped her chin up to me and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. There was a hint of tongue and then the kiss deepened. It went on until I was aware of Cindy crawling up onto my lap.

"Does this mean that Mommy has decided to make you her boyfriend?"

"I think so Cindy but I'm sure that she will want to check with you first. You will have to give her permission. So, what do you think?"

"I think you'll do very nicely. You are a nice man and Mommy really likes you. She talks about you all the time."

"Ahem Cindy. Remember we don't tell others about our girl talk."

"Ooops. I forgot. I'm hungry."

We sipped our first and then started on second drinks while Cindy ate her Mac and Cheese with chocolate milk. I held Jills hand as we watched her eat and it felt very cosy and natural. After her dinner we all cuddled on the couch with Frozen but when Cindy started to drift off we carried her up to bed.

"Mommy can Boyfriend Scott read to me?"

"Sure , I'm pretty sure he knows how."

I laid down next to her on the lower bunk and read her exactly eight pages from her favorite book when she drifted off again. I kissed her forehead and turning on a nightlight, went back downstairs. Jill had our pizza in the oven and salads on the table so I opened the wine and poured two glasses. We ate at the kitchen table by candle light and it was as romantic as any expensive Italian Bistro. I even added a little background music from Puccini library on my iPad.

"I get the feeling that you are trying to seduce me."

"How am I doing?"

"Exceptionally well I think. The clincher was carrying my daughter upstairs and reading her a story. That got my panties wet."

"I didn't think you were wearing panties."


"I'm not. That's just an expression dear man. I would like to make love with you tonight if you'll have me."

With that I leaned over and we kissed deeply and passionately. Unconsciously my hand caressed her nearest breast and found it braless with a rock hard nipple. She moaned against my mouth and our kiss deepened.

"Give me five minutes and meet me in the master bedroom."

With that she broke the embrace and scampered upstairs. I quickly refrigerated the remnants of our meal, locked both downstairs doors and peed in the down stairs bathroom. Grabbing our wine glasses and the rest of the bottle I turned the lights out and headed upstairs. She was still in the bathroom and so I turned on a nightlight in the master, pulled back to covers and after disposing of my shirt and shorts laid down on the bed. The tap turned off in the bathroom and after a seconds hesitation the door slowly opened. A naked vision stood silhouetted in the door. She had combed out her hair and it cascaded lovely over her shoulders and the tops of her proud breasts.

"Come to me beautiful."

Slowly she glided towards me. Our eyes locked and I held my arms out to her. Somehow we joined on the bed full length, my hard cock urgent against her soft belly, our mouths trying to inhale one another while our hands explored each others bodies. She was fit and trim without an ounce of excess on her frame. Her breasts were firm little B cups with rock hard nipples that loved my fingers and then lips exploring. I started to slide down her body to pay homage to her pussy but she stopped me by saying

"Maybe later but I need you to fuck me now. Please just fuck me I need you so badly."

As she said that her thighs were spreading apart and so little Scott got to explore another new vagina. She was tight but wet and warm and fit me like a glove. In two surges it was fully seated and with three little nudges against her clit she was coming like a freight train. I was looking at her face as she came and her eyes were clenched shut and her face was flushed red as she let her breath out as if she had been holding it for hours. I paused as she slowly regained her poise and opened her eyes. She tried to speak but all that came out was

"Oh my God Oh...oh...its never..."

And then I kissed her as I started to move again. Now her thighs encircled my waist and so I grabbed her hard little butt cheeks and systematically brought her to three smaller orgasms and then one more big one.

"Birth control?"

"OK Pill. Please cum before you kill me."

It didn't take much. I increased my pace slightly as her kegels squeezed down on my cock. My orgasm was the first in weeks and I think I filled her with a quart of cum. I lost count of the number of ejaculations but when it was over I was panting for breath.

Slowly we relaxed but we didn't let each other go. The atmosphere subtly changed from high intensity fornication too soft and gentle love making. Appropriately my mouth sought hers and we tenderly kissed. Our tongues played hide and seek with one another in a playful game not intense stimulation. My hands unconsciously started to explore her silky smooth body and she actually purred when I chanced upon a good spot.

After a while little Scott started to relax and as I began to slip out of her she put a hand down to stop the leakage and said.

"You've got to let me up, I'm going to flood the bed otherwise."

Together we did that awkward ballet of getting out of bed and rushing to the bathroom while preventing excessive dripping. While she took care of business on the toilet I started the shower and got it nice and steamy. As she flushed I immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower with me. My new master shower was large enough for two or more and we made good use of it. I don't think two male and female genitals ever were cleaned quite so well.

Once dry I led her back to the bed and proceeded to worship her pussy through a dozen small orgasms until she cried and begged me to stop. When I finally relented she pushed me flat and straddled my chest. Bending down she proceeded to actually lick off my face commenting on how good she tasted. When she was done with that she moved further down and captured my erect cock in her small hands. She was resting her head on my thigh and delicately running her tongue up and down my shaft before finally taking the large head in her mouth for a gentle tongue bath. As she cradled the head in her mouth she delicately masturbated the shaft very slowly. Gradually the pace increased until I was tight as a bowstring and arched begging to come. Come I did and she kept her lips pursed around my cock head until the last drop was squeezed out. Only then did she move back up to my head and show me the semen in her mouth and say as she swallowed.

"Yum, you taste wonderful. Keep drinking fruit juice."

Next she cuddled into my side and kissed my nipple.

"Let's sleep for a little and then I want us to make love again before I have to slip into the bunk for when Cindy wakes up. Oh and by the way, put on some boxers in the morning because I'm going to introduce Cindy to the fact that my boyfriend and I will be sleeping together, OK?"

"No problem babe."

Thus began my love affair with Jill.

Allison

So here I am a year after fucking up my marriage and family. I have not had contact with Scott but I am corresponding with my boys at school. While I hadn't done anything to directly hurt them as I had with Scott I had disrespected my marriage and family is certainly part of that. They were polite with me and fed me tidbits of their dorm life, classes and girlfriends. I repeatedly asked about Scott and after a year of digging was able to determine that his business was doing well in South Carolina, that he had a nice condo in Mount Pleasant or Isle of Palms and that he was seeing someone who they think has a kid. Neither came to Chicago for Thanksgiving or Christmas and so I spent the holidays with my folks. I also took all the nasty overflow shifts at the firm so that some of the peon clericals could spend more time with their loved ones.

True to his word Mr. Lockhart did present me to the Board and I was elevated to Vice President. The money and benefits were terrific and the vote of confidence that I was doing a good job were satisfying. There was of course nobody to share my success with and so that left a void.

So here I am, professionally successful, reasonably good looking and in good physical condition. I don't date and whenever I get a horny urge I have a vibrator that quickly and efficiently takes care of that. One of the things that Scott had left when he moved out was our video porn collection. And so on boring weekend nights when I'm not traveling, l get the old vibrator out of the rosewood box, lube it up and watch my brothers and sisters in crime try to fuck their way to happiness. Some life huh?

Jill

That first night with Scott was storybook magical for me. I was certainly no virgin at this point in my life, after all I had a beautiful little daughter. Let's just say that the men with whom I had sexual relations had for many different reasons, been less than ideal catches. In fact, Cindy's father was downright abusive.

My quick history is I basically grew up as a nerd and geek. Until my junior year in high school I was tall, awkward, flat as a pancake with a bad complexion. I had no girlfriends, only the nerds that I played D & D with would talk to me in school. I was however gifted in the tech and academic areas. Not that anyone noticed but I was on pace to be valedictorian of my class. Something magical happened to me the summer before my junior year. Mom took me to her doctor and I got my hormones regulated and got a crash course in safe sex. My face cleared up and low and low and behold my little pancake A's started swelling up so that my the end of that year I was a nice solid B. Ditching the frumpy clothes I wore to fit in to the nerd squad I was suddenly being asked out by decent looking guys who usually asked if I was an exchange student or a transfer from another school.

I really enjoyed the attention I was getting from the cool guys but there was one problem. I had not had the dating experience from middle school on whereby girls learn how to handle boys with raging hormones. Let's just say got in over my head and found I was being passed around by one of the teams. I managed to as they say "keep intact" until after my 18th birthday when the captain of the basketball team refused to take no for an answer.

I took a break from dating for a while and concentrated on my academics before graduation and managed to hang onto my valedictorian ranking by a tenth of a point. That got me a number of scholarship offers and I ended up at Michigan in the Computer Science program. For two years I concentrated on my studies and then Roger Watkins slimed his way into my life. I fell for him in a big way and once I was hooked he started controlling me. Initially I guess I got off on submitting to his direction and rules but then he started in on the abuse. At first it was just rough sex and it was thrilling. However he kept pushing the envelope and eventually I found myself being punished and virtually tortured for his sadistic pleasures. Then when I missed one and then two periods he just laughed in my face, told me I was a stupid little bitch and when I came home from classes that day he was gone. Gone also was my computer and whatever else of my possessions that he could sell or pawn. The only lucky things were that my bank cards and checkbook were in my purse and that my school work was all backed up to the Cloud. The unlucky thing I was to find out was that I had cosigned a $45,000 for assholes new truck and he had stopped making the payments.

My Mom had hated Roger and in retrospect I guess that she had seen the things in him that I was blind too. I should have listened to her because my Father had been tossed out early in their marriage for cheating and other issues. Nevertheless, angry hateful words were spoken, positions were taken and with my pride there was no way I was going to let my Mother see just how right she was. My baby was due in June so I took a leave for one semester starting in January. I would line up subcontract programming work for that period, have the baby in June and return to school baby in tow the following September. With my scholarship and part time work I was able to handle the finances and walk across the stage only one semester late with baby Cindy in my arms.

My first really good subcontract work was for a company in Savanah Georgia and so that was where we headed. We ended up in a really marginal fleabag rental because my ex's bank had discovered where I was and were actively pressuring for a payment plan. Memo to self, never ever cosign a fucking thing for anyone. In any event I was at a low point in my personal life with the only good thing my precious Cindy. Thanks to my free lance work I could see the light in my finances and I had come to realize that that light had been caused in large part by Scott. I took my time with him and found a basically smart man and more important a kind soul. I really believe that if you watch someone with children you will find out almost everything you need to know about a person. Despite our age differences, I knew with my hard earned maturity that Scott was a keeper and that his ex was a fool to have cheated on him.

The first time I was intimate with him I realized that all of the sex that I had had up to that point in my life had been just that, just sex. The intercourse had been just fucking. The first time with Scott was making love, not screwing, porking, dicking or any of the other euphemisms. I had been made love too and had made it right back. I vowed then and there to do everything in my power to stay with this man.

1...45678...11