The Rosewood Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott's aunt died unexpectedly and she didn't have the foresight to clean out or otherwise dispose of her porn collection and sex toys. She left quite a stash of toys such as dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, collars, cuffs and a shelf of Polaroid pictures. One was a masked figure of 'Sally herself dressed only in a mask and five others of men's hard on's. From what we could tell, from five different men. The most interesting thing however was a rosewood box that contained some condoms, roaches and two unique little clay figurines. The first was a quite realistic female on her back with her legs over her head exposing a gaping pussy with a hole for a birthday candle. The second was a male figure leaning back with an exaggerated scrotum and a hole suitable for holding a candle to simulate a cock. Being adventuresome and highly sexed I think we tried all of the toys at least once with our favorite actually being some velvet ropes that worked really well with the four poster bed.

Fun, games and toys aside the figurines somehow worked their way into being a symbolic icon of our whole sexual relationship. Not only were they present at every important milestone in our marriage but they were given pop nicknames and entered our every day conversations about sex. When we were kids the Flintstones were popular and so our figurines became Barney and Wilma and "yabba dabba doo became polite company code for something like "I'm looking forward to fucking the shit out of you tonight."

Over the years we both took the initiative in setting up the figurines for nights of pleasure or doing little thoughtful things like putting one or the other in a cosmetic bag or shaving kit while traveling. Later in our careers we both had to travel from time to time and so it was nice when Barney or Wilma could keep one of us company. It was weird but the Flintstones reference stuck with us for our whole marriage. But you know maybe it's not so weird. After all, asking if Barney is up for something or if Wilma is entertaining visitors tonight is a lot more polite than asking if Scott has a hard on or Allison is up for a fuck.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be writing about my interpersonal relationships so that we can analyze them to figure out how I could fuck up things so badly. Ok, the way I see things my life is divided into two distinct sections, pre and post Greg Patterson. The pre period is further split into three additional subdivisions, pre Scott, with Scott and My Work. The pre Scott I have written about above. I was a basically chaste kid and then a slut for a summer without crossing the virginity line. However in retrospect I know that I had given up my intellectual virginity at that camp. I think I kept my technical virginity knowing that it would create the impression that I was a good girl in my youth. Be that as it may in the Scott period I was a 100% faithful girlfriend, fiancé and spouse. I loved everything about that man and throughout that whole time frame I was totally consumed with my love and desire for him. I was his Wilma. I craved and appreciated his every romantic and sexual thing about him.

Our honeymoon in Maui could better be described as an erotic orgy rather than storybook romantic. From the mile high intercourse on the plane to our morning, noon and night fucking round robin, my love/lust for Scott was overwhelming. Pregnancy, childbirth, nursing and caring for babies and toddlers hardly even slowed us down. The news that I was done with babies slowed us down a little but in reality it was more the stress and strain of my return to work and career and our mutual need for business travel that caused the decline. We were conscious of that decline and so we strived to carve out special times, weekends, romantic vacations and just impromptu get togethers when ever we could. I can't stress enough, my life, my sexuality, my fantasies, and all my sexual expectations were being 100% satisfied until that prick Greg Patterson entered the picture.

The post Greg period was filled with doubt, unwanted fantasy and the eventual betrayal of the best husband in the world and my family. There was something about Greg that allowed him to penetrate the formerly impregnable shield of my love for Scott and create tiny little seeds of doubt and after several relentless months of his campaign I started to wonder if I really did have the perfect sex life and marriage. After all, only one dick has ever been inside me. How could I know if it was the only one that could ring my chimes. Maybe bigger and better orgasms were out there and I was being unfairly denied a chance at them. If I had only tried those other fifteen pricks at camp that summer then I would know. Now I'm at the gates of 40 and I've only had one. Sure Scott's got a nice one but I've seen a larger and fatter. Maybe they were able to do things for me that have never been done before. Maybe if only a tenth of what Greg has been feeding me is true I owe it to myself to give it a try. It can't hurt my marriage if I experience something new. It will round out my life experiences and help me become a better wife for Scott.

This type of thinking and other thoughts of ridiculous bullshit were going through my head for the nearly two years of Greg's seduction campaign. I even knew it was a campaign because Scott as much as told me what kind of asshole Greg was. I also sensed that Scott was trying to double down in the romance and bedroom area but not even the full court press by my loving husband was enough to stave off the insidious inroads of Greg.

When I finally caved in and agreed to adjoining rooms at the quarterly meeting, I promised myself that it was going to be a one and done experience. I would let myself go, experience my fantasy fucks and then put him aside forever. My one regret at the time was that before I left on that trip I turned down an evening with Barney and Wilma. I know now why Scott offered them up but it's way too late to do anything about it.

I checked into my room on schedule a full day and a half before I needed to be there. Greg called my room after I got settled and I met him in the cocktail lounge. We brought some work materials along so that it would look like we were having a planning session in our booth. We worked for an hour or so while sipping some kind of fruit drink that I now know was laced with X to get my engine started. It succeeded according to plan and within the hour I was letting Greg into my room from his adjoining one. The following was mostly taken from a DVD generously supplied by my ex husband's PI. Apparently I set some sort of record ripping my clothes off. The camera then caught me getting fucked up against the wall and then finishing on the bed like a rutting wild animal. Greg was obviously not a finesse type lover because he went at me like a jackhammer for like 20 minutes before he pulled out and jerked off into my face. I must not of cared at the time he did it but on the video I noted that if Greg had a 5" dick it was a lot. There were obvious gaps in the proceedings because the video time stamp kept advancing in chunks. I saw brandy being poured and consumed and two other rounds of fucking one of which took place in his room in front of a video camera mounted on a tripod. I seemed unaware of the camera so perhaps I was drugged again.

Apparently we didn't sleep together as the scenes the next morning show a room service breakfast for one in my room. There were no sex scenes for the next four nights but there were some interesting recorded phone conversations from his room. Three were with his wife to whom he professed undying love and affection. One was to a Glenda whom he was apparently grooming as he had done me. Another was to a Sara whom he was breaking off a relationship with because it just wasn't right and he was reconciled with his wife. Sorry. The final was to man named Sam who was invited to join us in room 314 with a buddy on Saturday night after the bitch was put to sleep just like always.

From the video it then looked like on Friday after the work group departed, we moved into my room. I guess he was too cheap to pay for the extra two nights. Drinks were served and I was fucked from Friday night to early Sunday morning. I only have faint recollections of what went on until sometime on early Sunday morning when it showed me barfing in the bathroom, showering, repeatedly douching, packing and checking out.

Once again the video was very instructive because it explained how pencil dick managed to make my vagina and ass ache so much. According to the time stamp on the video I was comatose on the bed when Greg admitted two other men to the room. They greeted like long lost buddies and took turns emptying bottles from the mini bar while tag team fucking my inert body. Over six hours they each fucked me three times. Numerous still photos were taken as well as a video with them wearing masks.

My flight home was uneventful and I just sat staring at the screen of my laptop hidden behind dark glasses. Everything about me hurt or ached from my chewed on nipples to my swollen pussy and ass. In my mind I tried to plan out what I could tell Scott and how I would try to avoid the makeup sex that we normally indulged in when I got home from a weeks long trip. My flight got on schedule and I was able to get the shuttle to my car and be pulling into my garage by 2:30. I was so absorbed in how I was going to greet my husband that I missed the For Sale sign in the front yard. I noted that Scott's car was missing so I figured that he was out on an errand or something. However as I entered the kitchen from the garage I sensed that something was wrong. The house seemed empty and unoccupied.

On the kitchen table was our Rosewood box, a large manilla envelope and a man's wedding band.

With a sudden stab of utter terror I instantly knew that everything was over. With my heart pounding a mile a minute I dropped into my kitchen chair and pulled the box to me. It opened easily because of the broken lock and my heart sank even lower. Inside was the smashed remnants of Wilma and Barney and the torn up Polaroids that Scott and I had taken of each other during sex play. All of the scrap was also covered by the remains of candle wax.

With trembling hands I picked up the ring and slipped it on my thumb as I opened the envelope.

Allison

Opening the garage door triggered a silent alarm and so in about five minutes your front doorbell will ring. Answer it and you will receive a complete understanding of what is going to happen.

Scott

True to the message the bell rang and I answered it.

"Are you Allison Richards?"

"Yes I am"

"I am Deputy Alice Kowalski of the Cook County Sherifs Department. You are hereby served with Dissolution of Marriage papers." The deputy went on with a couple of other sentences that I blotted out as my worst fears were realized. She then handed me another envelope and turned to leave. I slowly walked back to the kitchen without even noticing that significant items of furniture and decoration were missing from the living and dining rooms. The Divorce Petition was the standard boiler plate and I tossed it aside. The other envelope contained two smaller envelopes, one from a PI firm and the other from Scott. The PI report was brief and to the point and accurately described every contact outside the hotel rooms of Greg and I. The inside activities were no doubt recorded on the two DVDs. The letter from Scott was as follows.

Allison

For the last twenty years I have loved you with every fiber of my being. This last week you were able to totally extinguish that love and grind it into dust. There will be no discussions, explanations, counseling or attempts at reconciliation. Our marriage is as broken as those stupid little child's game figurines. During your week long fuck-a-thon the following actions have been taken.

Our emancipated 18 year old boys did not take kindly to watching the videos of their Mother fucking Asshole Greg and have decided to move their state of residence to South Carolina where as you know they will be starting college in several weeks.

I am moving to the Charleston area and will be reopening my consulting business there.

The house, which you know is not marital property, sold quickly this week in a private sale. You will need to vacate by the closing date which is in 29 days.

Since we separated our business and tax affairs when I went out on my own three years ago, the rest if fairly simple. We each have our own credit cards, bank accounts, investment portfolios and retirement accounts. As of the last quarterly statements your side of the ledger was slightly larger than mine so we'll just call it even.

I have cancelled all utilities as of the closing date and paid off their balances as of today. You are responsible from here on out. I have taken care of the household Visa card and cancelled it as of today.

My half of the one remaining joint bank account had just enough money in it to cover the property taxes so I escrowed that in a trust account to be handled at the closing on the house.

The boys and I have made a number of passes through the house and have removed all of our possessions and any furniture items we were interested in. We have taken care to leave any items contributed by you or your family. Just a reminder, you will need to either completely vacate by the closing or make alternative arrangements with the buyer.

My lawyer, Jack Goodin, with whom you are acquainted will be handling my side of the divorce, the closing on the house and my other legal affairs in Illinois. I have given him my power of attorney and I trust him as he assures me that the two of you have not yet fucked.

I do not intend to ruin your career or employment with your firm. I am not doing this out love or for altruistic reasons but because I do not want to be ordered to pay alimony. If however you would like to press the issue of compensation for your extra curricular fucking I will sue your firm and give them the evidence of your affair with Greg and the two other assholes who attended the gang bang and work in other branches of your firm.

If you cooperate with me and allow for a peaceful dissolution of this joke of a marriage the only people who will have viewed some or all of the DVDs will be the PI, myself and your sons. You don't want me to take the gloves off. Your Catholic parents and sibs may not take kindly to your extra curricular fucking.

Finally, I told you twenty years ago that I would always let you set the pace and limits of our sexual relationship. You have increased those limits to include fucking a serial cheating asshole whom you were warned about. Sorry but I chose not to participate in your adventures. My love for you is dead and I plan on starting over when I can find a woman who believes in fidelity as much as I always have.

Goodby

Scott

I sat in a daze in an absolute quandary as to what the fuck I was going to do. I was tempted to call and beg to be forgiven but in my heart I knew that it would never do a thing to reverse what I had set in motion. A wide range of emotions coursed through me the most overwhelming of which was despair. I felt completely and utterly stupid and worthless. I had prided myself on my rational approach to life and now look at the mess I had made and all for nothing.

The only significant action I took that night was to email my boss and explain that I had a family emergency and that I needed to take several days off. I then locked up the house, stripped down and curled up in a fetal position in bed and cried myself to sleep.

Somehow I slept for at least six hours and woke up Monday morning knowing that my life was going to be completely different and that I would be making better decisions than I had before. As I lay in bed a plan of action formed in my head and suddenly everything made perfect sense to me. My first action was to send a simple email to my husband.

Dearest Scott

I am desperately sorry for all my actions. I have no excuse for what I have done to our beautiful marriage. I understand and support everything that you have done. You have been exceptionally fair in your terms and I agree with everything you have proposed. I will sign anything and will not stand in the way of the divorce. It kills me to say that but I understand why you and the boys chose to leave.

If our roles were reversed I don't think I could be as fair and decent as you have been. You are the best man I have ever known. If there is anything I can ever do for you just ask.

With all my love.

Allison

I also emailed my sons and apologized for being of such weak character and that I loved them desperately and wanted to continue to have a role in their lives.

Next I emailed Charles Lockhart, the Managing Partner of my firm and requested a face to face meeting to discuss a very important and personal matter.

Twenty four hours later I was seated before Mr. Lockhart and I started the meeting by handing him my resignation.

"I don't understand the reason for this MS Richards. I have been exceptionally pleased with your work and have just received excellent reports on how you handled the last Quarterly Meeting. If there's something that the firm has done to offend you I'd like to know because frankly we don't want to lose you."

"It's nothing that the firm has done sir. It's what I have done and I don't want to cause any embarrassment for you or the firm. You have been exceptionally good to me and rewarded me very fairly. I gave you my resignation so that if now or at any time in the future you are displeased with me or my performance you can simply date this and use it."

"So what is it that you've done?"

For the next twenty minutes I gave the CEO a sanitized but factual description of Greg's successful campaign to get me to destroy my marriage. I also gave him the names of the attorneys who Greg included after drugging me. I added that I had no personal recollection of sex with them but that the information had come from my husband's PI. I then gave Mr. Lockhart the PI report that detailed my entire San Francisco visit. I concluded with my assurance that I respected the firm so much that I would sacrifice the job I loved rather than hurt the reputation of the organization that had treated me so well.

Mr. Lockhart was silent for several minutes as he studied the PI report in his hands. He then looked up and fixed his eyes on mine.

"This took an incredible amount of courage to give me this document. Your have exposed yourself completely and I will honor your trust not to expose you any further. You have made a serious mistake in your personal life and will pay the penalty. You will not however be penalized in your employment because I know your loyalty to the firm is unquestioned and I thank you again for having the courage to come to me. It would have been better had you had reported the harassment at the time it happened but that is water over the dam. Nevertheless, I will not tolerate animals like Patterson and his cronies carrying on in this fashion in my firm. I want you to stay and continue contributing at the high level you have been. You are a terrific manager and your honesty and dedication to the firm is greatly appreciated. What I want you to do now is give me twenty four hours to consult my partners and decide on a course of action. Your present job is not in jeopardy but organizational changes that were in the works may need to be restructured. Let's meet for lunch in the partners grill at 12:30 tomorrow and we'll talk some more."

I was so relieved and thankful that I spontaneously got up and approached Mr. Lockhart's desk.

"Sir I am so grateful and happy that I would like to give you a hug."

"Much as I would enjoy a hug from you MS Richards, under the circumstances I think it would be inappropriate, don't you think?"