The Rosewood Box

Story Info
Happy marriage, betrayal, divorce and rebuilding lives.
38.3k words
4.07
67.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott

My last task before turning out the lights and locking the door was to take the Rosewood Box out of my carry all and place it on the kitchen table. The box was five by seven inches and sat on unobtrusive felt pads. It showed its age and history with nicks, scratches and burn marks perhaps from an untended cigarette or perhaps a joint. There was a lock set on the front for a key that had disappeared many years ago. Along side of the box I place a large manilla envelope addressed to Allison and on top of that I placed my wedding band.

My twin boys Josh and Alex were tired at the early rising hour and were waiting impatiently in the driveway. One was in my SUV, the other in the Toyota sedan they usually shared for transportation. I climbed into the 20 foot U-Haul that contained everything we wanted from our former home and started the ignition. As I turned on the head lights it illuminated the bold lettering on the For Sale sign in the front yard. It was just barely light as we pulled onto the Eisenhower and left Oak Park for the nine hundred and forty six mile drive to Charleston South Carolina. We planned to overnight in Asheville North Carolina after a ten or so hour drive and finish the journey the next day so that I could get to the closing on my Isle of Palms Condo at three.

I'm sure we will miss the house the and neighborhood. It has been in my family for ages and is the only home the boys have ever known. They grew up here, formed friendships and won and lost girlfriends. Be that as it may, substantial change for the boys was inevitable in any event because in three weeks they were starting their Freshman years at USC in Columbia South Carolina. Change was inevitable for me also because I was leaving my 20 year marriage to my wife Allison and moving my consulting business to Charleston.

What led to this day is a complicated tale of love, hard work, joyful and exuberant sex and painful, calculated betrayal.

My name is Scott Richards and the Allison era began for me twenty two years ago. For the first twenty of that period I was convinced that I was with the most perfect human female on the planet. Physically I don't think her weight fluctuated more than a pound or two from her basic 115 except during her pregnancy with the boys. Allison was always a trim and toned, a very good looking person as she transitioned from girl to young woman to mature mother. She also possessed an earthy sexuality that never failed to, as they say, rotate my beanie. I met her at a house party that a guy from work had at Christmas. A friend of a friend had invited her to the party but that's immaterial to the story. All I knew was that I was laughing, talking to and dancing with the most captivating girl I had ever connected with. By the end of the evening it felt as if I had known her forever and I was absolutely certain that one day she would become my wife. As the party was starting to wind down I told her I needed her phone number so that we could plan out the rest of our lives. She surprised me by saying.

"I don't know Scott, I'm sort of seeing someone from school."

"That's too bad because I'll just have to plan where we're going to live and how many kids we're going to have by myself. But seriously, I wouldn't have monopolized your evening if I knew that you were with someone else. I don't try to break up other guys relationships and I've always hoped that the same respect would be paid to me."

"I'm sorry Scott, I didn't think to say anything. It was just so great talking to you."

"Look Allison here's my card from work and it has all my numbers on it. If or when you break up with this guy and want to get together for some drinks or maybe a show just give me a call. It's been really nice talking with you."

With that I gave her quick peck on the cheek and found my coat to go home. As I as leaving I saw her huddled with the girlfriend she had come with. Both of them were scanning the room and Allison made eye contact with me and held up a finger to wait just a minute. She disappeared into the coat room and came out seconds later pulling on a heavy winter coat.

"Boy Scott you don't give a girl a lot of time to make up her mind. By noon tomorrow I will be a single woman and be free to discuss marriage and kids. Is that OK with you?"

By now we were outside the house and I gathered her into my arms and shared the best first kiss ever with the woman I was going to marry. That kiss and it's cousins kept us nailed to that spot on the front walk for the next fifteen minutes. A dozen or more couples leaving the party squeezed by us muttering things like "get a room." Finally we came up for air and she said

"Well Scott, we've just settled two very important things. The first is that you are definitely a keeper in the kissing department. The other is that you are obviously a healthy heterosexual male as I could tell through two winter coats."

"Sorry about that."

"Why, I'm not. It's nice to be appreciated but I have to warn you, I'm not as easy as my kissing may have led you to believe."

"I suppose that means I have to be a gentleman on our first date."

"I don't know anything about that gentleman thing but let's just say that you are not going to grab the brass ring until I'm convinced that it's leading to the alter."

"I accept your terms. However I do need to know your last name and phone number so that I can find you again."

The above took place in the late 90's in suburban Chicago. I had graduated from U of I Champaign the prior June with a degree in Computer Science. I had interned at a large Tech company the prior summer and they offered me a Systems Analyst job upon graduation and I accepted. I loved the work and felt I had a future with the company. I had a small efficiency apartment right on the train line into the Loop so my car only saw the light of day on the weekends when I was out and about running errands.

Allison was a year younger than me and came from a large River Forest Catholic family. There wasn't a lot of money in the family and so she had taken a very practical approach to higher education. Instead of enrolling in a four year program she opted for a two year associate degree in paralegal secretarial and was currently working for a large Loop law firm. She was making good money, had paid off her loans and was saving up for a condo. Like me she now lived on the rail line in an apartment. The only difference was that she had three female roommates.

I had grown up in suburban Oak Park. My parents had my older brother Stuart when they were in Grad School and he was currently living with his wife and three children out on the east coast. I was an accident that Mom had after she thought she was in menopause. Consequently my folks were a lot older than all my peers parents were and by the time I graduated from college, they were already enjoying retirement in Florida. I had tentative plans to fly down for Christmas but when Allison invited me to her parents home for the Holiday festivities, I broke the news to my parents. They weren't exactly heartbroken because they were completely immersed in the Villages lifestyle.

To say that my relationship with Allison took off like a rocket would be an understatement. For the next three months we spent literally every free moment with each other. I hadn't grabbed the brass ring yet but it was right there if I wanted to push the issue. We were both highly sexed individuals and we quickly discovered that Allison was a multi orgasmic machine. Our first half dozen dates over the Holidays featured getting to know each other intellectually and only incidentally sexually. We did have some world class kisses that left us both wanting a lot more but Chicago in the winter surrounded by lots of kids and relatives didn't leave much of an opportunity for more intimate togetherness.

Our big breakthrough was a making pizza night at my apartment. We had been avoiding being really alone up until now and I had let her determine just when this new level of privacy was to occur. I had picked her up mid afternoon on a Saturday and our only stop was at a large grocery store where we picked up the fixings for pizza, a Box O Wine and since I didn't do much cooking outside of microwave delights, hot pads and a pizza pan.

When we got to my lavish pad and she took off her winter coat my heart skipped more than a few beats. She was wearing painted on jeans and the tightest tee that you could imagine. She caught me staring and gave me an exaggerated pinup pose and said.

"My roommates made me wear this. The last time I had it on was probably junior high and I was two cups smaller. I hope you don't think I'm too much of a slut because I'm not used to letting the girls have their freedom like this."

By now I had closed the distance between us and enveloped her in my arms. I will always remember that kiss. Her lips and face were still cold from the outside but as I pressed against her gorgeous body that temperature in the room shot up dramatically. Her nipples were standing out boldly through the thin cotton shirt and felt like little rocks against my chest. We kissed for several long minutes and I gradually moved us to the couch. As we broke apart for a moment while sitting she whispered.

"I'm trusting you Scott."

"I know it babe. I'll always let you set the pace and limits."

"This should be interesting because I don't know if I trust me."

The next several hours were a wonderland of exploration and gratification. We took it easy at first with just wonderful kisses and lots of roving hands. Eventually we ended up with me fully reclined on the couch with her supple frame on top of me. My hands were cupping that perfect butt and slowly moving her back and forth against the large lump in my jeans. It didn't take long before she was trying to stifle a cry of release. When I gripped her butt even harder and rubbed her against me even more deliberately she cried out with even less restraint after less than a minute.

This time she sat up on me and mouthed the words "thank you" and then slowly and deliberately pulled the tee shirt out of her waistband and off over her head. She sat perched on me with two absolutely perfect B cups on display for my adoration. Her dark rose nipples were erect and pointed slightly out to the sides and were begging for my lips. I sat up moving Allison back slightly but keeping her pussy pressed against my erection. My fingers lightly cupped and traced her breasts and then I captured each nipple in turn for some light lip and tongue attention.

When she started opening the buttons on my shirt I just moved her off of me, stood up and in seconds was stripped down to my distended jockey shorts. I then pulled her unresisting body up and off the couch and proceeded to try to get her out of her jeans. That was quite a job because they were extremely tight. She was wearing light blue bikini panties that almost came off with the jeans and I could see and smell her arrousal. I left our underwear on and took us back down on the couch. Now our roving hands could directly stimulate each other. I explored her completely while honoring my pledge to let her lead. It was her choice to pull my jockey shorts off and let little Scott breath. Her fingers delicately handled him and in short order she learned what made him happy and what angry and what would and did make him spit white stuff all over her chest.

I needed a clean up and while I went looking for a paper towel Allison disappeared into my bathroom. I was waiting for her on the couch with little Scott partially relaxed. I heard the toilet flush and water run a couple of times so I guessed she was cleaning up a bit. The bathroom door opened and as she came out she once again gave me the pin up pose but this time the panties were gone. These were the days before universal shaving or wax jobs but her bush was a delicate little tuft of brunette hair that was really cute. As she approached she had a smoky look in her eyes that I would later identify as the "I really need to be fucked" look. I stood as did little Scott as she approached. I held out my arms to her and as she came into them for a kiss I said.

"You're in charge babe. I will make you happy as you want but we both know it's too soon for the brass ring. Agreed?"

"Agreed lover."

We then kissed and when two naked people share a passionate kiss you can imagine what happens. I obviously could have just picked her up by her excellent butt and dropped her on my now rampant cock. Instead I picked her up and carried her to my bed alcove and laid her down. I then got down on the floor and opened her thighs. She raised up her head in surprise but when she realized what I was about to do she got the most sultry and relaxed smile on her face and dropped back down on the bed. Her labia were compact and tight and were almost without hair. The lips parted easily though when my tongue probed between the lips. For the next 30 minutes I explored her vagina and found the cute little button of her clitoris. I rolled her clit with my tongue and it reacted like a tiny cock and she groaned in pleasure as I paid her homage. From time to time her thighs tightened on my head but I continued feeding on her until she came for the third time with a sweet little squirt into my mouth. Finally she could take no more and gently pulled me up her body. I took my time feasting on her navel and breasts before our mouths merged and our tongues tangled.

"I don't taste too bad do I?"

"Let's see about you."

Now it was my turn and sweet Allison worshiped little Scott until he popped off again. I brought her back up to my mouth and we shared the taste of my juices. For a while we just lay and relaxed in each others arms. We dozed for a while and I had the most wonderfully erotic and relaxing nap of my life. About 5 we stirred and after cleaning up a little began working on the pizza. I found a tee shirt for her to wear and I just pulled on an old pair of shorts. It was fun working with her in my tiny kitchen and it was amazing that the pizza got made because we kept touching each other in inappropriate ways. I had a real euphoric feeling with Allison. Despite the short time I had known her I felt a close bond and attachment. Suddenly I was moved to just grab her and hold her tight.

"I want you to know that I have feelings for you that I've never felt before. I could call it love but you would probably think I was a dope."

"Absolutely not. I feel the same way and if that makes both of us dopes, so the fuck what."

We kissed again with a whole lot of soul and with blood rushing to the important parts.

"Soon I'm going to need help with that brass ring but tonight I'm just going to eat pizza with my lover and rub my delicate parts up against his. Is that OK with you.:

"You're the boss."

The rest of the evening was not the explosive and energetic sex fest of the afternoon but rather a lower key but highly erotic and sensual experience that was every bit as satisfying as the other. By midnight we had eaten almost all of the pizza, put a good dent in the wine and kissed, hugged and otherwise caressed each other about a thousand times. Neither one of us wanted the night to end and so the first of many sleepovers occurred. It was literally the best night of my life.

By Valentines Day Allison had decided that we were in in for the long haul, got on the pill and we started working on her gentle deflowering. It turned out that she was indeed a bona fide virgin with a pesky hymen. Since she was able to use a tampon during her period she determined that all we needed to so was stretching exercises. Thus began a fun and exceedingly erotic phase of our relationship. By the end of February I was able to fully penetrate her vagina without pain or discomfort. Indeed it was with a great deal of pleasure for both of us that full blown intercourse was now possible. We both now freely used the "L" word and did in fact start talking about marriage, children, a home and our future as a committed, exclusive couple.

On her birthday in April and only four months after we met, I got down on one knee at the Palmer House and asked her to marry me. That was of course the last decision I ever got to make concerning the wedding. Her Mother, sisters, roommates and friends from work all helped in the planning. Basically I was just told the date and time of the event and what I was wearing. OK maybe it wasn't that bad but most guys that have been through the process knows what I'm talking about.

As I mentioned earlier, my parents had moved to Florida and my brother was out East. The only remaining relative that I had in the vicinity was my mother's sister Sally. We were fairly close when I was younger and was married to a business man by the name of Ralph. He was modestly successful and when he died of a heart attack he left Aunt Sally well off with a paid for house in Oak Park. This is all relevant because obviously we couldn't live in my efficiency apartment or Allison's shared rental. We therefore had started looking for larger apartments in the months leading up to the wedding. We had boiled our choices down to two units when out of the blue I got a late night call from Mom telling me that Sally had suddenly passed. A week later after the funeral I found out that that the estate was to be divided between her only heirs Mom, my brother and I. After the dust settled, Mom and my brother got nice checks and I opted for a paid for furnished house in Oak Park and a small check that would handle the taxes for several years. Housing problem solved. Homeowner at 22 years of age.

I moved as soon as I could get out of my lease and two months before the wedding unofficially Allison did too. It was unofficial because Allison needed to keep her parents in the dark about their formerly virginal little girl. We had a ball exploring the four bedroom, two story home. It and the garage were stuffed to the rafters with Sally and Ralph's stuff. Some was junk, some were gems and others were of unknown value. Here's what we did. We cleaned out the Master Bedroom and Bath and repainted the walls. We then moved the Queen sized four poster bed and the two giant dressers back in. This became our safe spot in the sea of stuff yet to be dealt with. One group of treasures of that we did save was found in her dresser. It turns out that Sally was quite the closet slut and had a wide variety of sex toys which we sterilized and kept for a rainy day. There was also a collection of velvet ropes and blindfolds that when used in conjunction with the four poster bed were quite interesting.

The most interesting find however was a small rosewood box in what was Sally's lingerie drawer. It was a well worn box and inside was a unique collection of items. Most prominent were two figurines made from some sort of ceramic. The first was that of a naked woman on her back with her legs over her head and her pussy gaping open. The vagina opening was large enough for a birthday cake candle and there was wax residue to indicate that it was used for that purpose. There was even a small box of candles with the female. A second figurine was a naked man standing and leaning back with his pelvis thrust forward. An exaggerated scrotum contained another hole for a candle. With a candle inserted the man would be sporting a mammoth erection. The remaining items in the box were a tube of vaginal lubricant, three ribbed condoms, two roaches and and several Polaroid pictures showing five different male erections and a masked naked woman masturbating with a black dildo. Aunt Sally? We never found out or solved the mystery of the different cocks but from other pics I later determined that it was Sally.

The evening we found the box we shared one of the roaches and illuminated the room with the two figurines. We were late getting up the next morning because we also tried out most of Sally's toys. Strangely enough the figurines became an integral part of our marital love making. We didn't use them all the time but we did on special occasions, or when one or the other of us had a bad day or if either needed to apologize for an argument. Nothing caused quicker forgiveness than having Allison come into the bedroom and find the male figurine lit with little Stuart also at attention. Likewise the female figurine accompanied by a naked Allison with her legs over her head had a similar effect. We named the two Barney and Thelma after the Flintstones characters and our code word for "do you want to fuck?" became yabba, dabba do.