The Royal Cock Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess groaned and swung her legs over the side of her bed to stand. Almost perfectly in tandem with her ascent, the world around her went out of focus and swayed, forcing her back to her mattress with a soft gasp. Jess frowned at the wall opposite her. Vertigo was exceedingly rare for her, almost non-existent within her lifetime. Carefully this time, Jess stood up and walked to her bathroom, the pressure in her balls and bladder impossible to ignore.

"Oh my god," Jess stared at her reflection with eyes as wide as saucers and lips parted with a gasp caught in her throat. She brought a hand up to touch her face in the mirror, recoiling when she touched the cool surface and not the flesh of another person. Just looking at herself felt strange, like passing a familiar face in the street only to realise it was a stranger. A familiar stranger, Jess thought. It's an apt description.

The face was most definitely hers. The same structure and proportions with an all too well-known crimson tinting her cheeks, and yet Jess found it impossible to think of it as herself. She brought her hand back up and touched a cheek, stunned at how smooth it felt, then ran her fingers over her lips, mesmerised by how plump and soft they were. Jess lingered on a spot just below her nose, where a slight scar from an childhood incident was nowhere to be found. Her eyes were the most drastic change.

They hadn't grown larger, nor had her eyelashes thickened noticeably, however her irises no longer held the old hazel mixture she was accustomed to. Rather, she now stared, bereft of words, into her green-blue eyes. Jess blinked and there they remained. She did so again and again, hoping each time would wake her up or replace her original colour. Jess sat down atop the toilet and stared ahead at the tiled wall.

Would Kyo like her new look? Jess managed to close her lips and gulp. What if there was something different about her old face that the princess liked? Maybe she would miss the eyes? Or the smaller lips? Or the mysterious little scar? Jess went to pull her legs up to hug close, but paused in astonishment at the obstructions now jutting from her chest. How much had changed in one night?

"Kyo," Jess whispered and shivered. It was too much and all too fast. She was glad to be changing, of that she couldn't deny, however her own face didn't look like her anymore. And her body? It may as well have been a stranger's. The heavy mounds of flesh pulled her shirt taut around their peaks, leaving it loose around her waist, while her jeans strained valiantly to keep her new hips under wraps. Jess shook her head and managed to hug her knees despite the discomfort in her breasts.

"This isn't right. This has to be another dream," Jess barely heard her own words.

"Jess?" Selina called, her voice followed by the soft patting of her feet on Jess's floor and a gentle knock on the bathroom door, "Jess, are you almost finished in there?"

"M-Mum?" Jess weakly answered, so faint that she couldn't tell if she had spoken. Despite how low her voice was and the barrier that muffled it, Selina's motherly instincts heard it loud and clear.

"I'm coming in," Selina didn't wait for an answer and opened the door. She stepped in and saw Jess balled up, staring at the door in fear, "Oh, Jess," Selina smiled. She walked over and placed a warm, ever comforting hand on her daughter's shoulder. Jess focused on her, moisture brimming at the corners of her eyes, and said nothing.

"It's a shock isn't it?" Jess made no attempt to reply, not trusting her own voice to be the same anymore, "Oh, Jess, sweetie," Selina urged her daughter to change position and pulled her in for a hug, silently noting how large her child had grown overnight, "It's alright. Kakudai can be unpredictable, remember?"

"But I don't want to be like this..." Jess breathed against her mother's shoulder. She recognised, even through the turmoil of her mind, that this position should have put her just above Selina's breast.

"I thought..."

"Not so fast, anyway. What if Kyo doesn't like me now? What if she only liked me because I was so tiny?" Jess's voice rose, panic setting in, "Mum, I barely even look like me now."

"Jess," Selina ran her fingers through her child's hair, "I went through exactly the same thing when I met Halle. We both did. One night I went to bed and in the morning, boom! I was suddenly half a foot taller and my boobs, well..." Selina trailed off.

"But I..." Jess's words failed her. This is what she wanted for so long, to be like everyone else. Not to stand out because she was so short or small or huge in other places. So why does it feel like it's so wrong? Jess wanted to scream at herself. Every other second, her mind somehow contradicted itself. Kyo would hate her now, Kyo would love her more. People would pick on her for getting implants, people would adore her. She'd just be another face in the crowd, she'd get more attention than she ever wanted, "I don't feel like me."

"Wasn't it the same when your penis grew?"

"Y-yeah," Jess admitted with a blush. She remembered when her single-minded puberty had begun and how every morning she seemed to have a bigger member than before. Especially when she had only been fourteen and had a foot-long for a dick. It had felt like her body was its own entity, doing as it chose to without a care for her sake.

"There you go. You'll get used to the new you in no time. And besides," Selina pulled back. Jess looked up at her wearily, recognising the excited tone, "Now we've got to get you a new wardrobe."

"Mum!" Jess whined, already able to picture the activity. Hours of Selina picking out clothes she thought Jess would like, having her try them on, deciding they weren't quite right and getting different outfits. Jess remembered the last time she was dragged to the mall with her mother and the boredom it had wrought.

"It'll be fun. Especially since you won't be limited to children sizes," Jess glowered at the reminder that the vast majority of her current articles of clothing came from children aisles, "Sorry. We'll talk more when you come down for breakfast, okay?"

"Okay," Jess groaned, but smiled all the same. Selina reciprocated and left with a swift peck on the cheek, "Thanks, Mum," Jess looked down at herself and took a deep breath, watching as her twin mounds tested her shirt's integrity. She sighed, carefully rose to her feet and twisted her head around to study her derriere. All of her worries came rushing back as she took in her lower body, however Jess inhaled sharply and pushed them aside. She focused on estimating her new measurements. Maybe if she was lucky, then her present clothes could be modified to fit. If only for one day.

"It's hopeless," Jess whined as she sifted through her wardrobe fretfully. It was only guess work for her, however she was practically certain her bust was only a couple of sizes behind Kyo's, a feat in and of itself, and her hips made all of her skirts useless as they rode up from her large, callipygian lower body. With a disgruntled sigh, Jess found a pair of jeans that had been too large for her before and carefully modified them to contain her cock. Despite their larger size, the jeans were uncomfortably tight around her backside and hips.

Her tops weren't much better. She didn't have the luxury of owning an oversized shirt like she did with her jeans. Jess settled on a tank-top and forced it over her chest. It was tight around her bust, constricting them like a bra that was too small, and hung loosely around her waist. Her navel was on full display to her chagrin. At least her member wasn't obnoxiously obvious.

Jess made her way down the stairs and frowned. She could practically hear the stitching protest with every step. Please last, Jess prayed in her head and peeked her head into the dining room. Halle quickly caught sight of her and rolled her eyes.

"No point in hiding, Jess. You're gonna have to show me sooner or later... and it's not fair that Mum got to see the new you and I haven't," Jess bit her lip, but nodded and stepped into full view. Halle almost immediately gave a low, prolonged whistle, "Damn, Honey. You really filled out, huh?"

"Don't tease her, Halle," Selina admonished her wife with a swift tap on the head.

"Ow," Halle playfully whined, "It was a compliment. Hell, she'll probably have us both beat at this rate."

"What do you mean?" Jess took her seat at the table and did her best to ignore her blushing cheeks.

"Well, it's not guaranteed," Selina began, "But Kakudai typically lasts a week at a minimum. So you're probably not done, sweetheart."

"Oh god," Jess groaned and laid her head down on the table. Her breasts swayed and bounced from the motion, drawing her attention to them like a pair of eager puppies.

"It's not certain, Jess. Some people get two or three days max and then they're done," Halle added.

"I'm not that lucky," Jess grumbled. If she kept growing like this for another four or five days, then she'd be a stacked amazon with a massive dick. And then there'd be no respite from the public's prying eyes. They'd hound her day and night just to get a glimpse of the freak she'd become. Unless Kyo helped. Jess felt her body flush with longing at the thought of the princess.

Selina brought her daughter from her reverie by setting a plate of pancakes down in front of her. Jess looked up at her mother, who only smiled and said; "Dig in, honey." Jess had no reason to deny the offering and promptly devoured the meal.

"I'll call the school and the office in a bit," Selina notified them as she sat down with her own plate. Halle had already finished her breakfast, though her eyes still occasionally strayed to Jess's pancakes.

"Why?" Jess asked around a mouthful of pancake. She hadn't realised just how starved she was. It was understandable though, she told herself.

"You're going to attract a lot of attention dressed like that," Selina pointed out, "And if you're not done growing, then we'll need to be ready."

"But..." Jess started, however she cowed herself. A day off school didn't matter to her -- anything to get away from Melissa after yesterday -- but this meant she wouldn't see Kyodai at all. Maybe that's for the best, Jess thought, "Can I, um, can I stay home until this thing's over?" Jess lowered her knife and fork as nerves twisted about in her gut. Selina was adamant about her daughter's education and rarely allowed her a day off unless it was an emergency.

"Well," Selina pondered her own cutlery, "I suppose so, but you'd better study hard," she fixed a hardened, almost steely gaze on her child. Jess nodded and focused back on her food.

"Thanks, Mum," being away from Kyodai would be torture, however at least then Jess could spare herself the constant embarrassment of... her train of thought derailed as the doorbell rang.

"I've got it," Halle announced and strode out of the room. Jess froze just as she raised another piece of pancake to her mouth. She was forgetting something important. What was it?

"Oh, hi there," Halle's voice drifted through the foyer and into the dining room, but the response was lost, "Sure, come on in. She's just having breakfast," Halle shut the door, "We, um, didn't expect company though."

"Oh, that's alright. I already ate."

Jess dropped her fork and her eyes widened. She looked to her mother who sighed and shrugged.

"It was going to happen sooner or later, sweetheart," Selina met her daughter's gaze and smiled, "Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. Our princess doesn't seem like a petty, egotistical mania... Oh, good morning Kyodai-Hi... right, sorry. Good morning, Kyodai."

"Good morning, Miss Carmine," Kyodai greeted the matron of the household, before fixing her sights on Jess's back, "Good morning, Jess," she all but sang and flung her arms around the formerly small teen.

"Uh, g-g-g-good morning, K-K-Kyo," Jess, despite having grown so much in a single night, felt smaller than ever as fear dug its ice cold dagger-like fingertips into her heart.

"I missed you," Kyo whispered and planted a small, fleeting kiss on her teenage sweetheart's cheek. Jess felt her cheeks burn hotly at the contact, however she also felt the heat melt away her fear as she relaxed into Kyo's embrace.

"Me too," Jess sighed, momentarily forgetting her changed physique. After almost a full minute, Kyo pulled back as Halle pulled a spare seat around for the princess. The royal futa adjusted herself before she focused on Jess completely. Jess was silent as she waited for a response. None came. A minute passed by, then two. Quiet seemed to drip from the ceiling and cover the four in its unwelcome blanket.

"Wow," Kyodai finally breathed and reached over to turn Jess's head towards her. The princess inhaled sharply at the eyes that met hers. They were oddly familiar, like she had seen them throughout her life but never paid any attention to them. Regardless, she thought, they were Jess's. There was no mistaking that wide-eyed, fretful expression. Kyodai smiled and leaned in until her forehead pressed against Jess's.

"I-i-i-i-is t-that i-it?" Jess stammered.

"You're beautiful, Jess. Just like I always saw. Now everyone else will see it too," Kyodai's voice lacked its usually warm nature, however it was also deprived of the coldness that stemmed from her anger. There was nothing but pure honesty in her tone. Jess her breath catch in her throat slightly.

"Y-y-you thought I-I was beautiful?" The sound of footsteps leaving went ignored by the pair. Kyo smiled and closed her eyes. Jess did the same. She could smell the princess's soft perfume and her natural scent amidst the developed aroma, feel her skin and breathe on her forehead and lips respectively, and faintly hear Kyo's heartbeat.

"I just needed a proper look," Kyodai felt a familiar warmth spreading from her core. She wrestled it back however; this wasn't the time for any tomfoolery.

"I didn't," Jess laughed and relaxed.

"And I won't ever again," Kyodai answered with a small grin. She opened her eyes and saw Jess do the same.

"Kakudai might not be done with me," Kyodai felt a shudder run through Jess's body.

"So? The taller you grow, the more I get to love," the princess answered to a giggle.

"That's so cheesy," Jess managed to bite back her laughter, "What if I grow bigger than you?" The question slipped past her laxed defences. Jess clamped her mouth shut and went to withdraw, but Kyo placed a hand on her head to keep her in place.

"You're already bigger than me, Jess," Kyodai reminded her, unable to forget the sheer size of her girlfriend's endowment. Her lust reared its head once more, this time harder to constrain to the back of her mind. Kyodai subtly took a deep, calming breath. How does she do this every day? The princess wondered in awe of Jess's self-control.

"Y-you know what I-I mean."

"Yeah, I do. And it won't matter," Kyodai pulled away slightly and looked Jess directly in the eye, "I love you, Jess."

"I love you too," Jess managed to whisper and -- to both of their surprise -- took the initiative by pressing her lips against the princess's. She pushed against Kyo as a soft, yet hungry groan rumbled in her chest. Jess brought her hands up to tug the princess closer as Kyo did the same. The lust ridden teen felt her blood boil and rush to her prick, eager to be freed from its all too constricting prison, and abruptly pulled back, "S-s-sorry."

"I'm not," Kyodai said, breathless. Jess's response died on her lips as Kyodai slipped her hand down the pent-up teen's body, before coming to a rest at the crotch of her jeans.

"K-K-K-K-Kyo," Jess tried to speak, only to find her lips captured in a kiss. The princess's fingers dug expertly into the denim, finding Jess's gradually swelling member with ease.

"Shhh," Kyodai titled her head to the side, using her chin to urge Jess's upward, and pressed her lips into her captive's tender neck.

"What're..." Jess's voice trailed off as her willpower succumbed to the growing rush of desire through her veins and over her nerves, converging into her loins. She felt Kyo's hand expertly massage at her cock through the barrier of her jeans, encouraging it to be grow.

"So big," Kyodai breathed against Jess's skin. The princess knew she should stop, if not for her own sake then for Jess's, however just the mere sensation of feeling her girlfriend's cock swell caused her own lusts to burgeon.

"Kyo," Jess moaned and brought her hands up to push Kyo's face away until they were face to face. The princess opened her mouth to protest, yet her words died on her tongue. Kyo froze in place and stared into Jess's gaze, "D..."

"Sorry to interrupt, but the bus will be here any minute, Kyodai," Halle alerted the pair from the doorway. Jess immediately jumped and tried to right herself, though her semi-erection would not be so easily concealed. The princess heaved a sigh, her own half erect member visibly throbbing through her form fitting jeans. Halle mimicked the royal teen with a sigh and smiled at the two, "If you want my advice, don't try that stuff when the parents are home. They always, and I mean always¸ interrupt."

12