The Royal Cock Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

All of them paled in comparison to the one thing next to her. It wasn't the fault of her parents' taste in décor, nor her own. Rather it was simply a fact of life it seemed. And Jess had her all to herself.

Her lips set into a smile as she inhaled the princess's scent, her aroma calming yet intoxicatingly sensual, and tightened her arm's embrace around Kyo. Jess frowned at that and finally registered that their positions had changed. She knew she had fallen asleep nuzzled under Kyo's head and over her breast, embraced by a single arm that had radiated warmth, but now she was in the opposite pose. And it felt right to her.

Jess leaned down to press her cheek against the top of Kyo's head and glanced to the window. The sun had completed its descent beyond the horizon and left the moon to provide its meagre light, though it was aided by the streetlights below. How long was I out? Jess wondered, but shrugged and sighed in complacency with Kyo at her side. The world could be ablaze in hellfire and she wouldn't care, so long as her room remained untouched.

However, they couldn't stay like that forever. Nature called incessantly and tugged Jess from her relaxed state, much to her displeasure as it refused to be ignored. She carefully extracted her arm from under Kyo and got up slowly, so as not to jolt the dozing princess, stretched, then moved to her bathroom. Her cock bounced with each step, having never been covered up after her first blowjob, and her balls swung heavily against her thighs. She didn't pay attention to them, instead finding herself enamoured by the jiggle of her breasts.

"I'll never get tired of that," Jess muttered and settled in to relieve herself. She grimaced as she strained the last drips of urine from her shaft, pulling her hand from her gunk covered prick. Dried saliva and semen stained its shaft and tip. She sighed and turned on the shower, stripped the last of her clothes off and waited for the water to heat up. As steam began to rise, she stepped under the warm, soothing spray and sighed as her muscles relaxed.

"Room for one more?" Jess jumped at the sudden voice and looked behind herself, seeing Kyo pull the shower curtain closed. The princess smirked down at her fiancée, who returned the expression with an added sigh of relief.

"Always for you," Jess breathed and swept around to fully face Kyo. Their breasts were almost mashed together by the close proximity imposed by the shower stall, which was built with just one occupant in mind. Jess lightly groaned at the unexpected stimulation of her nipples depressing Kyo's soft flesh.

"Thanks," Kyo looked around, taking in the snug space.

"Sorry about the size, it must seem really small to you," Jess blushed, then yelped as a hand came down upon her shapely ass.

"I'd prefer to think of it as 'intimate'," Kyo's voice lowered to a whisper and she leaned down to nip at Jess's ear.

"Ah!" Jess yelped, "Uh," she recovered with a series of blinks to clear her head, "I... do, um... should I wash you and you wash me?" Jess stammered, unable to align her thoughts properly being pressed so close to Kyo's naked body with her own.

"Sounds lovely," Kyo grinned and grabbed a nearby bottle of shampoo, "Here, I'll do you first." She offered and squirted a healthy dollop into her hands. Jess smiled gratefully and turned around to bask under the spray of water as it dampened her hair. A sigh slid from her lips as Kyo's hands slid through her hair, saturating the strands with nourishing shampoo and massaging it into her scalp deliciously. She leaned her head back and let Kyo work her magic.

Soapy suds ran down from her shoulders and across her now vast bust. The bubbles streamed between and over her breasts, titillating her nipples gently and urging her cock to jolt from its flaccid slumber. Kyo chuckled next to Jess's ear and lowered one hand to caress her heavy member.

"Someone's eager." Jess blushed but didn't deny it.

"Can you blame me?" Jess bit back a moan as the princess's fingers played across her sensitive tip, pulling back the fold of her foreskin and lightly fingering her slit.

"Hmm," Kyo hummed and released Jess's cock, "I think we'd better stop there," she said to a flustered Jess, "Did you forget our pact already?" Jess lowered her head with a heavy sigh.

"No," Jess tried to turn her thoughts away from how close Kyo was, breasts mashing into her back and hands hovering just a hair's breadth over her skin. The princess returned her attention to Jess's hair and helped to rinse out the shampoo, before moving onto the floral scented conditioner.

"I love that smell," Kyodai inhaled with a small grin.

"Thanks, I, uh, could you lend some. If you wanted?"

"I'd love that, Jess." Just hearing her name uttered with Kyo's perpetually sensual voice hadn't yet lost its power as Jess bit back a moan of approval, like divinity itself had enveloped her in a silky embrace. She torqued her head about and faced Kyo. Their eyes met as did their lips without another word.

"Say my name again, please?" Jess breathed.

"Jess," Kyo whispered, hot breath washing across Jess's cheek.

"Mm," Jess murmured and leaned her head back against the princess, whose hands grabbed Jess's body wash and unloaded a healthy load into a palm. She then lathered the slick, soft scented lotion across her fiancée's figure, bringing her fingers dancing across Jess's moist skin like a pianist across keys playing a beautiful medley. Kyo paused upon reaching her breasts and cupped the mounds like she was embracing a baby bird, basking in their pert shape and firmness.

The princess's hands broke away from the soft yet heavy bust, back down Jess's trim waist and to her wide hips that supported a lush backside. Kyodai soaped up the cheeks delicately and snuck in a teasing grope, before moving her palms up Jess's back until she was able to rest them on her shoulders. Water continued to pelt them and undid Kyodai's loving efforts. However, the pellets of fluid did little to dissuade the ash-blonde teen's nipples as they jutted from her breasts like two fleshy towers. Kyodai urged Jess to tilt her forward slightly and rinsed the conditioner from her chest length locks.

"Your turn," Jess managed to breathe huskily.

Steam rose in a thick haze around. It made the air dense, almost heavy between Jess and Kyo as their breath joined the fog. Jess glanced between Kyo's body and her eyes, unable to decide which captivated her the best, before settling on her sapphire gaze. The princess's cool stare warred against the heat of her smile and the raw sexuality of her figure, creating a juxtaposition that only made her all the more enticing to Jess. She turned around in the cramped space, cock brushing against Kyo's.

"Um," Jess bit her lip as her muddled brain tried to work out how to swap positions. Kyo chuckled and stepped out of the shower, sweeping with one arm for Jess to take her place, "Duh," Jess snickered at herself. A few moments later and Kyo was under the showerhead, enjoying the warm pitter patter of water on her crusty skin from the stray drops of their cum from earlier. She sighed as Jess returned the favour and ran her delicate fingers through Kyo's blonde mane, clearing away any spit or semen that had caked itself to her strands.

"I'm looking forward to doing this more often," Kyodai mused aloud, smiling pleasantly as she was pampered. Though such a thing was commonplace for her in the palace, having been born into such a life that all but demanded her every need be catered to, there was something simply wonderful about being so close to Jess and having her administer such attention to her hair.

"Me too," Jess agreed as she rinsed her fiancée's hair and moved onto the conditioner. Their words fell silent as they enjoyed the intimacy. Jess quietly brushed her hands along Kyo's skins as she washed away any remnants of their orgasms, her fingers lingering on choice areas such as the princess's curvaceous rear or her abundant breasts that overflowed in Jess's comparatively petite hands. The common teen noted with a glance that they looked slightly bigger than she remembered, but ignored it in favour of enjoying their soft yet firm texture.

Minutes later and the two had finished, dried off and walked back into Jess's room. They were naked at Kyo's behest, though Jess couldn't complain at being able to admire the princess's form as she sauntered to the bed and sat on it, breasts jiggling and swaying enticingly with every slight movement she made. Jess frowned as she approached her bed, seeing a small pile of clothes lying atop her pillows.

"What the?" She sat down and brought the pile onto her lap.

"A gift," Kyo answered, smiling excitedly with her elbows on her knees and cheeks in her palms with her biceps pressing her breasts together alluringly, "Try them on." Jess turned to face her with a dubious expression, before shaking her head and replacing her frown with a thankful grin.

"Thanks, Kyo," Jess was never thrilled to receive clothes, and at first this was no different, but her disdain soon dissipated as she reminded herself who it was that gave her this gift. She stood and unfolded the top item. It was a shirt, plain in colour, but sleek in design and soft to the touch with a noticeably altered chest to support someone of Kyo's magnitude. At a glance, Jess could tell that it was slightly too long for her.

She pulled it on regardless and straightened it out. The hem fell barely an inch past her member. A slight breeze would make it brush against the tip of her unrestrained cock, but not enough to stimulate her greatly. Her breasts filled out the top nicely, stretching the fabric just enough to hug her curves without giving it all away, while the waist was loose around hers. The shirt wasn't as low cut as she would have expected from Kyo's wardrobe, but appreciated it nonetheless.

"How does it look?" Jess asked with a shy spin.

"You look great. Here, try these on with it," Kyo handed her a pair of shorts, "They'll be pretty tight up front, but I can get them altered for you."

"Thanks," Jess took the shorts and unfolded them. They were a simple denim fabric, lightly distressed at the front and with a slight pouch at the crotch for obvious reasons.

"Oh," Kyo tossed a pair of panties to her with a faint flush on her cheeks. Jess set the shorts down and pulled on the underwear with a grateful nod. She snapped them into place on her rear, so that her ass wasn't devouring the thin material, and arched an eyebrow when she found that the crotch needed no such adjustments. Then she tugged on the shorts, grunting as she tried to fit her groin in them.

The sun finished setting by the time Jess had finished trying on Kyo's old, yet still extravagant clothes. Eventually, Jess was able to flop down onto her bed while Kyo made a quick call to her family's tailor. Jess had put on some of her own clothes in the meantime, making the excuse that she didn't want to get used to her new ensembles until they were fully prepared for her.

"Alright, tomorrow it is then. Bye!" Kyo ended the call and looked to Jess with a broad grin, only for her expression to sour as their stomachs rumbled in tandem. Jess giggled and sat up.

"Come on, let me try and impress you with some good ole home cooking," Jess led the way downstairs, mind racing with possible recipes. Her parents were keen on her being self-sufficient, teaching her how to make all manner of meals from scratch since she was a young girl. They passed by Selina and Halle, who were cuddled up on the couch with a blanket around them, in the living room. Jess looked away from her parents with a blush as she spied the distinct phallic shape propping the blanket up.

Kyodai sat at the kitchen table as Jess practically danced about the kitchen. She grabbed pots and pans, opened the fridge, scanned it then pulled out what she wanted, while getting the oven heated up and trying to keep Kyodai entertained. There was no reason for her to try as the princess watched in fascination. Confidence enthused every action Jess took, not even a glimpse of hesitance in her pace. She should be like this all the time, Kyodai thought.

"Alright, now we've just got to wait for everything to cook," Jess eventually announced with pride and took a seat across from the princess.

"I didn't know you could cook so well," Kyodai said in awe. Jess waved her compliment off.

"It's nothing. Just something Mum drilled into me."

"I wish I could cook," Kyodai sighed wistfully.

"There's no need," Jess replied, "I'll always be there to cook for you. Or one of your maid's will," she added with a grin. Kyodai returned the expression.

"I guess you're right. But I still wanna learn how to make something. I want to be able to bring you breakfast in bed one day, or let you take a load off when we... um, never mind," Kyodai abruptly ceased her train of thought and looked away.

"What?" Jess pressed and leaned forward, taking the princess's hands in her own and refusing to let go.

"Uh, well, it's just that... I mean, um..." Kyodai stammered. She couldn't get her thoughts in line, each word seeming to evade her clutches. A nervous laugh escaped her lips as she realised how Jess must feel so often, "When we... have k-kids. Um, someday I mean." Kyodai couldn't hide the burn in her cheeks if she were behind a plate of lead. Jess stood without warning and strode around the table to stand behind Kyodai.

Jess leaned down and wrapped her arms around the princess, their cheeks touching. Soft sighs escaped their lips as they turned towards each other and kissed. Kyo reached up to caress her fiancée's head, weaving her fingers in her hair.

"Maybe someday soon," Jess whispered teasingly into Kyo's ear and pulled away with a giggle. She moved over to check on their dinner, feeling the princess's gaze on her the whole time and smiling at the metaphysical sensation. All the while, however, she couldn't quell the sudden flare of desire in her core, an undeniable warmth that centred itself at the very centre of her being. It seemed divided, though, like her needs couldn't determine whether they wanted to burgeon in her womb or her prostate. One of her hands strayed to her stomach and slid to her crotch... where did she want them?

Kyodai, herself, had much the same crisis raging in her head. Jess's tease had stuck hard and fast to her psyche, running around the confines of her mind like a hyperactive kitten. She bit her lip as she eyed her fiancée's rich behind, part of her wanting nothing more than to strip away the clothing and grope the heart-shaped cheeks until Jess reacted by taking her then and there. Kyodai felt her pussy grow moist and her cock throb -- but far more gently than she'd expected -- at the thought.

She pushed the thoughts aside as Jess retook her seat. They smiled warmly at the other, eyes meeting and silently telling both what had been drifting through their minds. Neither said a word in favour of enjoying a simple moment of quiet, save for the hum of the oven in the background. Jess's hand found the princess's and gripped it gently yet with a firmness.

Even after everything that had happened in the past week, Jess found herself in awe. Kyo sat across from her, hand in hers. This was the princess of the futanari kingdom -- that thought alone sent ripples across her skin -- and she was her fiancée. Jess was going to marry royalty.

Jess paused briefly to let that thought sink in for a moment. She hadn't been able to slow down since the proposal until now, going from becoming the future wife of her crush, to giving said crush a blowjob and then to showering with her. There just hadn't been time to rest and process everything. But now, in the quiet, comforting calm, she could rest and think. Not that she had much to ponder. She was simply happy, ecstatic even, to be there.

For almost half an hour they stayed like that, frozen in place not by nerves, desire nor the need to wait out the time until their meal was ready, but simply to enjoy the feel of the others skin and bask in the their gaze, and only parted when Jess checked the time.

"Dinner's ready," Jess announced and reluctantly pulled her hand away to plate up their food; a simple chicken dish with peas, carrots and a sauce to compliment the protein.

"Looks great," Kyodai sighed after inhaling the delicious aroma.

Jess blushed and looked down at her own plate, "It's alright, I guess. You've probably had better."

"Nonsense. I've never had a home cooked dinner before, so how can you know?"

"Don't your maids cook for you?"

"I wouldn't call that a home cooked meal. It's all this fancy stuff like Tuna Nicoise or Beef Wellington," Kyodai took a large bite as she explained, "That's good," she complimented with another, ravenous mouthful.

"Thanks," Jess flushed a bright red and dug into her own meal, though her eyes remained fixed on Kyo, who ate with a somehow refined gusto. She never failed to gather every component on her fork skilfully, or to shovel it into her mouth without losing anything. The princess caught Jess's observant gaze and smiled warmly at her. Jess returned the grin and, satisfied that her cooking could sate Kyo's apparently voracious appetite, focused on eating.

"How are they?" Halle asked her wife, who stood by the doorway, peering into the kitchen with as much of her luscious body hidden as possible. Selina turned and walked back to settle under the blanket, snuggling up against her darling wife's naked body.

"They're perfect. Brings back memories actually," Selina said and pecked Halle on the cheek.

"Oh? Like what?"

"Like the first time you cooked for me. And what we did afterwards," Selina added with a softer yet distinctly husky tone and slid her hand along Halle's thigh, moving to, and grasping, her flaccid member.

"Later, love," Halle said, though the words came out as a harsh groan, as if they pained her, and pushed her wife's hand away.

"Aw," Selina pouted, but quickly replaced it with a broad smirk, "That's okay. You'll need all the rest you can get."

Halle chuckled, "Someone's seriously horny today," she teased.

"What'd you expect? We didn't fuck at all today, well, except ten minutes ago. And you know me, I always get hot when I'm relieved."

"Then how about a wager?"

"Oh?" Selina arched an eyebrow.

"Jess is grown up now. Before long, she'll be out on her own and..." Halle paused and licked her lips, blinking to keep her emotions in check, "Well, I thought we could do it all again."

Selina stared up at her wife blankly for a moment. Her mind ground to a halt briefly, unable to fully comprehend what Halle was insinuating, before her cognisant thoughts surged back to the forefront and she threw her arms around her wife. She barely restrained her squeal of joy.

"You want another kid?" Selina inquired, eyes pleading for confirmation.

"Yes," Halle nodded and the two kissed deeply, tongues finding their counterparts with a hunger that hadn't dissipated since their first meeting as teenagers.

"So what's the wager?" Selina asked when they pulled apart, breathless and flushed with lust and joy.

"We'll take the week off together and seclude ourselves in the bedroom. Then we're going to take turns fucking each other and cumming inside only. But here's the kicker," Halle leaned down to whisper into Selina's ear, "No cumming if you're catching."

"Oh? And what's the punishment if one of us does cum?"

"Then they forfeit their turn."

"And when do we stop?"

"Exactly one week after we start."

"What if we both get pregnant?"

"Would you complain?"

Selina paused, "No," she admitted.

"Then what do you say?" Halle grinned excitedly. She had felt like she was missing out when Selina was pregnant with Jess, though it was hard to complain considering how Selina's libido seemed to double with every month. And how her boobs had grown, Halle reminded herself with an unconscious lick of her lips.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers