The Royal Cock Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"I want to add one thing," Selina said, her eyes glimmering with a mischievous, but somehow also nervous, light.

"Name it."

"We both have to take virility and fertility treatments before we start," Selina clenched her jaw as Halle's eyes widened.

"Um, Selina, babe, you do know what those would do to us, right?" Selina nodded.

It's a known fact that futanari are incredibly virile and fertile. A by-product of their body being born to embody sexuality after millennia of evolution. It used to be uncommon, however, for two futanari to form as deep a bond as Selina and Halle, as such few ever worried about the latter. And those that did have such a relationship, even if only brief, were careful. Of course, they weren't immune to certain deficiencies, such as impotency. Thus there were treatments for such people.

But few ever took such treatment when they were perfectly healthy.

"Yeah, I do," Selina smiled deviously, "Can you imagine it though? I bet it'd drive us into a frenzy," she whispered and nipped at Halle's earlobe, "And maybe we'd end up with multiples. Wouldn't you like that? To see me swell up twice as big as before? Ooh, I bet I'd be so milky... and horny! Damn, remember..."

"Okay, okay," Halle cut her off with a laugh, "You've got me. If you're sure about it, then we'll try it."

"Thanks, babe," Selina giggled and kissed her once more.

"When do you wanna start?" Halle barely kept herself from demanding they begin at that instant after Selina had fed her such naughty fantasies.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, right? We'll start then." Both nodded in agreement, eyes and bodies ablaze with anxious lust.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers