All Comments on 'The Royal Cock Ch. 25'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

(in previous chapter) I did like how both of them were experimenting by fucking each other at same time , there is nowhere near enough futa writer that tries to write some different position than standard bj/anal/vaginal between two futas.

Anyhow, this series was perfect 5/5 for me especially since you have prevented the character bloat (-a situation when writers keep adding new character every chapter to point its difficult to give everyone their of scene in following chapters) by keeping the cast to Jess, Kyo and people either relevant or close to them.

Also that wedding scene, huh, it ended with surprise wincest? I mean I was totally expect Jess to be Kyo 4~5 generation cousin (or at least for her mom/dad to be bastard child of Kyo parents) but this isn't an unwelcome development for me however I think it should have been implemented way sooner (like somewhere in middle of story) this way there could have been a plot "you are my sister but I still want to fuck your brains out".

On nickpicking side I wish we got a paragraph or two of Jess parent week with them nonstop-fucking, or Jess+Kyo punishing (sexually) that bully and lackey teachers or that restaurant waitress that spiked Kyo drink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Series

Man this series was awesome, the first thing that I did each morning when I woke up was to check if another part of the story had been added, that's how enthralled I was with it.

I have to say that the girls are clearly much better people than I am and are handling the situation they're in much better than I ever would haha. If I had been told to expect to have to raise 15 kids at once I would have been driven to tears and would have entered a state of depression, and the later reveal at the wedding, the wedding of all places, would have driven me over the edge and made me kill myself lol.

As for feedback for a future series like this, I would say throw a wrench in things more, Jess had it a bit too easy I would say, even with the whole Melissa plotline. Even though the whole "Destined to be together" plotline made it impossible, it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if through repeated sexual encounters, Jess would had somehow fallen for Melissa aswell, and Kyo hadn't liked it one bit, something which would have been a subversion of what we normally see in most futanari stories, where the partner is completely fine with their lover being promiscuous (I honestly don't understand how futanari and promiscuity have become so intertwined), but like I said, that sort of story point would have opened a plot hole in this particular series and is best left for another one.

SahqomedpeytteSahqomedpeytteover 6 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. I loved that there was a decent amount of the story that wasn't sex. I liked the amount of drama that was in this story. I don't like when stories have crazy amounts of drama in them. I do wish the incest reveal had happened earlier. I have been checking multiple times a day waiting for new chapters. I am sad that it is over but I am really looking forward to whatever you do next.

Dutch_EroticaDutch_Eroticaover 6 years ago
Great series

I have read many of your stories over the years and I have enjoyed all of them. However, this story was just your best work yet. Not only did you publish the entire series (something that can be lacking in your other works) but it was a great and comprehensive story as well. Even though the entire series has sexual overtones across all the chapters not all chapters were explicitly sexual which was nice and refreshing, especially within the genre of futanari.

Every day I looked forward to a new chapter, great work and keep it up

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Great series

I don't normally go for this kind of sci-fi all woman we don't need a man type of story, yet I found myself reading chapter after chapter and getting into their story. It was difficult for me to stick to the story with Jess being so shy, stuttering and not defending herself all the time. The story dragged too long in that area. Overall though I love how you turned a typical fairy tale into an erotic piece of work. Good job. I will be looking forward to more of your work in the future.

DukaagDovahDukaagDovahover 6 years ago
I loved this story

I was absolutely enthralled by this story. The only im sad about is that it ended. I loved the fact that, like others have said, that there was sexual tones through out the whole story but it didnt get SEXUAL until the last 6-7 chapters. The only thing i would say needed work was that it got hard at some points through out the story to differentiate between the two characters on what they were saying. There were times where i thought jess was saying something and i re-read it because it didnt "sound" like something she said, or vice-versa. But other than that it is the most cutest relationship story that i have ever read. There were times that i just wanted to yell and grab jess and tell her "just fuck her already." I cant say it enough i loved this story.

ThomasElliotThomasElliotover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I absolutely love this story. The world, the characters, the twists, the arc of it. Fantastic. I think this series could have continued on and on, and I would have gladly woken up to each new chapter. I definitely think there should be more written in this world that you've created. I look forward to (hopefully) visiting the futanari kindgom once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely incredible

This is without a doubt the hottest story I've ever read. The plot was great, the world-building was well done, the character development was top notch, and the sex scenes were incredible. A couple things I'd like to mention about this story that stood out to me:

The dom-sub dynamic in this was really good. Most futanari stories that use dom/sub themes have the dominant partner be dominant in every aspect of everything to the point that it's off-putting to me as a reader. Futa-on-male stories are especially guilty of this, although they aren't the only ones. But despite my fears during the Melissa chapters, Jess didn't become the cliche only-cares-about-herself dominating futa that I see so much, and I couldn't be happier. Especially when the dom/sub thing didn't extend to when Kyo was pitching.

Speaking of which, two futas getting each other pregnant is unbearably sexy. Please, please include more of that in future stories.

One thing I actually didn't like about this story (and there's very little not to like) is the way Melissa's personality turned around completely after getting buttfucked by Jess. The idea that a simple act of sex could permanently and radically alter someone's psyche is a bit far-fetched, even in a world with 16-inch girldicks. That's one of my only complaints though. I came to this story expecting some quick fap material, and instead got an enthralling story with virtually no sex, but with interesting characters and some drama that I just couldn't put down. The lack of sex made me more invested in the story than less, knowing that the sex scenes would come eventually, and when they finally came the sex scenes most certainly did not disappoint. I will admit, I actually found myself reading this story on my phone while in public, that's how invested I became in it. By the time I got caught up around about Chapter 18, I was checking for updates on this story two or three times per day.

In short: wow. You've really outdone yourself here. I cannot stop gushing over this story. I would love to see more with these characters if at all possible. Maybe Selina and Halle's weeklong sex marathon, or a few chapters looking 18 years ahead to when Kyo and Jess's army of kids comes of age and they need to figure out which of them is actually going to inherit the throne. But anyway, good job with this.

pmpktypmpktyover 6 years ago
I really liked it

I found myself looking forward to this story. I really enjoyed it. I didn't like Jess at first but now it makes complete sense the way you wrote her character. I look forward to what you share next

proteinandpussyproteinandpussyover 6 years ago
Fantastic read!

This started out with me simply wanting to read a quick hot story, instead you developed the characters and plotline with very little sexual interaction, while making me become more invested in the characters themselves. The way that the emotional scenes were written sounded fluid, rather than forced like most sexual stories, but the integration of the emotional and physical connections between the characters was phenomenal. Would absolutely love to read more about these characters in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect World

I loved this story more than any I've read on the site. This would be the most perfect world to find oneself in.

Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it !

I know some complained about the slow build up, but in my opinion it's totally worth it to have characters that are well developed and that we can really care about. Makes the action when it rolls around MUCH hotter. Also somebody better develop space travel to deal with the population explosion these two are going to be responsible for.

VeinexesVeinexesover 6 years ago
Awwwww....

Beautiful story that must be read from 1~25 in tandem. I'm happy to have finished it and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Ryanx360Ryanx360over 6 years ago
Carry over next story

I like the story of two people from different social status falling in love.( royalty & commoner. Two girl characters make it better) The daily upload of this story gave reader something to look forward to everyday. The character development of Jess from shy to more confident person was great.

cheetah7071cheetah7071over 6 years ago

I didn't discover this story until just yesterday so I was able to read the entire thing through in two sittings. I loved it and will definitely be checking out your other work because of it. Both characters were engaging and while the slow build isn't what I usually look for on this site, it made the final payoff so much better--22 chapters getting to know the characters makes it sweeter when they finally do have sex like you've known they will from the start.

I do have a few constructive criticisms. In the end they're very minor compared to my overall enjoyment but I thought I'd mention them anyways.

First off, the worldbuilding is a bit confused in this story--what exactly is Kyodai princess of? At first I thought she was visiting from a foreign country because of her name, the title "hime" over "princess", and emphasis on her being half-asian, but then her palace is in the same city. Ultimately all that really matters is knowing whether she's princess of "here" or "somewhere else" but it felt a bit like you were trying to have it both ways.

Second, I find Kyo's explanation of why she pursued Jess in the first place a bit unconvincing. As best as I can puzzle it out, she decided to ask her out on basically a whim, and pushed through despite Jess' hesitation because she's not used to being denied, and then lucked out when that whim turned into something real. That's fine, and it's not like in real life people always have a firm grasp on why they fall in love, but I think the storytelling would have been a bit better if she had realized this and said it out loud at some point instead of what she actually said. Though maybe this is what you meant all along and I'm just having some issues with reading comprehension.

Finally, I didn't really like the kakudai subplot. I felt like it turned a story about inner beauty into an ugly duckling story. If people suddenly becoming super hot is your fetish then I guess I can't fault you for that but I just felt like it went counter to the themes present in the earlier part of the story.

Again, great story, and just minor complaints. I really liked both heroines and eagerly look to read both your past and future works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Huge support for you, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I would really like you to continue writing (The Royal Cock Vol.2 next!?)

If you were to continue TRC, could you go further into depth about the period in between Jess’ and Kyo’s pregnancies upto or a bit further than their coronation.

Thanks a lot, and again, huge support for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The liz announcement was unnecessary and kinda put a damper on the wedding moment. It would have been better without it.

KyrieEleison335KyrieEleison335almost 4 years ago
Perfect

Still a fucking amazing story, through and through!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Damn !

I've finished it. That was a story and a half, absolutely amazing.

I can't honestly think how it could possibly be improved.

So glad I found it and read it.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Third time

Third time reading this and it is still one of if not the best story on the entire site. I'm a dude but I wish I was a futanari.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES