The Royal Cock Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it right for someone from the royal family to be in an incestuous relationship? Did that also apply to Jess?

"Kyo..." Jess whispered uncertainly, but the princess smirked and looked to the priestess.

"Continue with the ceremony. If," Kyo turned her attention to Jess, "That's alright with you?" Jess didn't make a sound for what felt like hours, before her shock faded into laughter.

"Yes. It's fine," Jess managed to bring her laughter under control and nodded to the priestess.

Liz glanced around and retook her seat.

"Goddess, that was embarrassing," Liz groaned to herself and shrank down to hide from the eyes around her.

"At least they know," Selina sighed in relief as she too returned to her chair.

The priestess shook her head and picked up where she left off.

"I now pronounce you wives. You may now kiss." No sooner had the words left the priestess's lips that Kyo leaned down and pressed her lips into Jess's with a moan, the sound of which Jess echoed. It perfectly encapsulated the moment. She could hear the hunger, the joy, the love, the lust and devotion all in that one carnal sound.

When they pulled apart, they were panted heavily and their cheeks were flushed. Saliva connected their bottom lips, while their eyes remained locked to one another.

"I love you... sis," Kyo panted.

"I'm not your sister," Jess admonished with a tap of her knuckles on Kyo's head, "I'm your wife and," she leaned up until her lips almost touched Kyo's ear, "Your mistress in the bedroom."

"Fuck yeah, you are," Kyo groaned, "We'd better step away before this gets a little too... intimate."

"We've got our honeymoon anyway," Jess pulled away barely an inch and grinned, "Two weeks of just you and me, alone together. No interruptions. No responsibilities. If you weren't pregnant, I'd say we should try and break our record."

"We can do that any other time," Kyo reminded her, "You know what I wanna try?"

"What?"

"Swimming in a literal pool of your cum."

"I'll need a lot of help with that."

"I've already got a team developing super strong virility pills. You'll be cumming oceans after just one."

"Careful," Jess warned as her cock strained her garter, "Say anything more and I'll fuck you right here."

"That could be fun," Kyo smirked and licked her lips lustfully.

"Yeah, but we've still got the reception."

Kyo sighed, "Yeah... Um, I think we've spent a little too long talking," she gestured to the crowd.

"Sorry," Jess stepped back and they turned to face their audience, who stood and applauded. Cheers erupted, intermixed with joyous sobs from both families.

That night, Jess knelt between Kyo's legs, cock poised at her pussy. She looked over her wife's pregnant dome, meeting her gaze and holding it.

"I love you," Jess's voice overflowed with emotion, even to her own ears it sounded like she would break into tears or song at any moment.

"Forever," Kyo affirmed, her own speech shaky but also impossible to doubt. They both cried out as their night began with that first thrust.

-8 months later-

Jess and Kyo had given birth to a combined total of fifteen healthy babies. Seven were female, the rest were futanari. They were beautiful, sharing their parents features. Some were identical, but it was fortunate that most were different, otherwise no one would be able to tell them apart. As it was, Jess mixed up their names far more often than she would like.

Jess was taking a break from her formal education. She wanted to be with her babies as often as possible, maternal and paternal instinct demanding that she watch over them. Kyo still had lessons to attend, particularly as it would only be a few years before she ascended the throne. She frequently brought Jess homework to do, as she too needed to learn everything about being a ruler to make up for lost time.

A king and queen remained in power until their child turned 21-years-old. At that time, the child would take over, regardless of whether they had a king or queen at the time. In the event that the child wasn't married, they were given four years of semi-freedom from their responsibilities to pursue relationships. If they didn't marry in that time, then a marriage would be arranged. It was forbidden for someone to rule the kingdom alone.

Jess picked up on everything that was expected of her with startling speed. She learned the proper etiquette for nearly every event, her family's history and that she and Kyo were the first gay king and queen. That did lead to an interesting conversation, though.

"Which of us is gonna be king and who's gonna be queen?" Jess inquired one night after discovering that no other ruling couple was the same sex as each other. Kyo was doting over their babies that couldn't seem to sleep, making soft coos and funny faces to amuse them. She paused and frowned.

"I... don't know," Kyodai brought the children to their cribs, turning on their favourite lullaby, and returned, though her face had lost none of its concentration, "Can't we just be both?" She offered.

Jess shook her head, "I don't think so. The Family Testament says that there must be a king and a queen. No more than one each." The Family Testament was a document created when Fubuki founded the futanari kingdom. It was similar to a vow with several rules. Jess couldn't believe how fortunate she was that it said nothing about same sex couples or incest.

"Hmm," Kyo thought for a moment and sauntered over to lean over Jess's shoulder, "I think you should be king."

"W-what?" Jess startled at the declaration, pulling back and staring at her wife in shock.

"You should be king. You might not have realised it after all this time, Jess, but you're a lot more decisive than I am. I just act without thinking, but you take your time with something and do it. Not to mention that you have a knack for this stuff, like treaties and law and so on. Plus you're so dominant without realising it. I've never seen Mum or Dad back down when it comes to decorating stuff, but you basically took over all of that for our wedding, right?"

"Yeah," Jess nodded, but still didn't look convinced.

"And if that's not enough," Kyodai reached down into Jess's jeans and found her endowments. Jess's balls were nowhere near the size they had been on that night a year ago, but they far outmatched her own, and her cock never failed to impress, "You're bigger than me and I'm so much more suited to motherhood than you."

"You have a point there," Jess relented, turning in her chair to look at her wife's stunning figure that screamed out to the world how fertile she was, "But you'd be king if it weren't for me getting lucky."

"Jess, if there's one thing I'm sure about, it's that luck is just fate. I met you on the bus through a 'coincidence', then I transferred to the same class as you. I was the one who made you run to the bathroom and got you to open up a little. Not to mention that I'm what triggered Kakudai early for you when you were... 13?" Jess nodded with a grin and Kyo pumped a fist victoriously, "Yay, I remembered. Anyway... everything that's happened is all for a reason. I'm sure of it."

"You really think I can do it?" Jess asked after a moment of quiet.

"All I know is that you were born for it."

"Okay," Jess inhaled deeply and exhaled, "In that case, I have just one thing to say to you, my queen."

"Oh?" Kyo arched a perfect eyebrow, "And what's that?"

"Bow to your king and worship her cock, just like the good Queen Slut you are." Kyodai moaned and quickly sank to her knees and bowed her head, as her hands reached out to pull Jess's jeans down. When she grasped that heavy, incredible pillar of meat, Kyodai raised her head and took it into her mouth.

-2 years later-

"It is to my joy that I give you all, your new king and queen!" Liz announced and stepped away from the podium overlooking a crowd that spread for miles. Jess looked to Kyo and their small army of budding toddlers. Selina and Halle were looking after them, their own children playing excitedly with their nieces. They caught her eye and waved encouragingly.

"Can you believe I used to be scared of attention?" Jess giggled as she and Kyo took their parent's place, looking out over the thousands gathered for their coronation.

She would be a great king, Kyodai thought as Jess gave her speech. Her voice was so much stronger than it ever was three years ago, clear as crystal. The former princess, now queen, looked back at her children. How would they ever decide who'd take over? She chuckled and met Jess's eyes, her smile broadening.

"With you at my side... forever," Jess finished and embraced her wife.

"I guess now's as good a time as any," Kyodai mumbled hotly into Jess's ear, "I'm pregnant."

A roar went through the crowd as Jess's sensitive mic picked up the words.

12