All Comments on 'The Royal Lycan Ch. 02'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So so good. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad to see more of the story. Have been waiting. Please continue you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was so intense!! Loved that whole build up and rescue scene!! Such great writing, I love your work. Thank you!!

EGRIEGRIabout 3 years ago
Great chapter

You certainly have loaded the cart with a lot of new players. Hector is after Tessa, Luca is after Kat, Bill and Jett are at risk from both villains and somewhere in the shadows are Jett's family and a Lycan group trying to find Tessa. This is going to be a nice set of combatants and I can't wait for the fur to fly.

HeyjessHeyjessabout 3 years ago

glad to see you continuing this one! this was a great chapter

semiosis50semiosis50about 3 years ago

Tssss. Ow, ow. That was hot, Pretty. One of your best, in my humble. Stopped what I was doing to finish it. I’ll be checking in.

Niomi2921Niomi2921about 3 years ago

Oh my god!!! Thank you for updating. I’ve been looking forward to this. What an action packed chapter, thank you thank you. It feels like the beginning of a wild story. I hope your creative juices continue to flow. Cannot wait for more. Also, love Cat, what a Firefox.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful surprise to see chapter two of this story! I can see hints that this one will turn out just as hot and exciting as the assassins bride and I cant wait to see what happens. I wonder what Hector is if he isnt a lycan or at least not able to impregnate her with a lycan child. There are some interesting politics going on. And the whole situation with Cat and Bill is hothothot.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Thank you for coming back to this story with such an exciting and very yummy chapter! I'm hopeful that you'll continue this story sooner, rather than later. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This has got to be your best by a country mile. Please please please please please please please don’t make us wait too long for the next chapters

ATasteForTheEroticATasteForTheEroticabout 3 years ago

Ack!!! I'm totally cursing you out right now with a grin on my face. I wasn't sure where you were going with this but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I'm so fucking in for the ride now. Part of me wants to believe that you're not sadistic enough to be literally leaving us wanting more at the end of each chapter but I am not entirely sure. Write faster damn it!!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yesss!! I've been patiently waiting for this story to continue. This chapter was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please for the love of all that is holy get rid of all the adjectives. Holy crap. Your writing would be a good deal better if you addressed that. I enjoy the story line but trying to glaze over the incessant use of adjectives is really hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You're such an amazing writer and even though this is your work, you're the only one I can trust to ride this through with a bang. I'm so excited to read the next chapter. Hopefully won't take a year, please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too excited for the next chapter! Please update soon!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 3 years ago

Really glad you came back to this. I had given up. Love their chemistry. Just wish there was less of bill and cat. Felt like half the chapter was wasted on them. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish this one ASAP. I came here every 3 days average to look for the next chapter. I read everything you have written in the interim. You are a good writer Bellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was starting to think this story would be left unfinished, so what a pleasant surprise to find another chapter!

I've read most of your stories on this site and I think this one is your best yet!

I enjoy the introduction of new characters, but Tessa and Jett's story are what keep me coming back.

PLEASE continue. I know real life can get in the way, so thank you for taking time out of your busy life to share your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the rest of the story! Great writing - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

next chapter please!! some of the best stuff ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep going with this story it is really really good so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so jett fucked both tessa's mother and tessa is this incest ?ewwe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its been forever since you have written can you finish the story please

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Damn Good.

Enough said. Awaiting more.

strawberryhuggiesstrawberryhuggiesover 2 years ago

this is one of your best Bellie! please please keep going, we're invested now xx

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 2 years ago

I enjoy your work so very much! This is some of your best work yet and I cannot wait to read more. I'm addicted to the Tess and Jett plot and want to know more about Jetts' background and how they continue to resist each other. Looking forward to reading much more of this storyline. Thank you for your time and talent!

TicklingisunderratedTicklingisunderratedover 2 years ago

Dang, bummed to read the first two chapters and discover there's nothing more. Do you plan to continue this story? It's really well written!

Iam_nympho69Iam_nympho69over 2 years ago

I love this story! Please author continue writing this wonderful masterpiece 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue... Its was a hot piece of cake...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to read more !!

mecarelionmecarelionabout 2 years ago

So good! Hope that there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BROOOOO WRITE A PART 3 I CANT STAND WRITERS WHO DONT FINISH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should write for wettpad and put out more chapters. Could be a good story on there.

Bellie444Bellie444almost 2 years agoAuthor
Ch 3

According to the lit gods Ch 3 should come out on the 30th. Sorry for the wait guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! Did he leave Hector the would be rapist alive? That’s such a bad move.

Thx.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories