The Royal Lycan Ch. 03

Story Info
Jett faces his family. A newcomer stakes a claim to Tessa.
12.3k words
4.78
16.5k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,855 Followers

"Cat! Hurry!" Bill shouted, standing by the door, a suitcase in each hand. "I'm taking these to the car!"

Cat frantically shoved the last of her possessions into a large gym bag. She was familiar with having to relocate in a hurry, but this was something else.

Taking the stairs three at a time, she abruptly halted on the last step. She could hear Bill out front, but the noise was from the back. She went into the hallway leading to the kitchen, staring at the back door, sunlight poking through the edges.

The door banged open, and she swore.

Luca ran at her, pointing something. Cat jumped aside as the taser leads flew past. "Pathetic," she sneered, and launched at him.

Luca dropped the taser to fight, wrapping an arm about her as they went down together. His free hand brutally tangled into her hair.

"Is this where you really want to be?" Cat sneered, tightening her thighs around his torso, her hand around his neck in a death grip.

Listening for approaching steps, Cat discerned Luca had arrived alone. He'd rushed ahead of Hector's men, scared he'd miss her. He was right.

If Cat weren't so incensed, she'd have smiled at Jett's handwork. Luca's face was a mess; dried blood down half his face, the side of his neck, dark hair matted with it. Through the blood and bruising, his brown eyes were pure, malicious evil.

Luca stared at Cat; the sexily short, fiery red hair that matched her temper. Those giant blue eyes, that gorgeous, fuckable mouth. The stunning fury that always got him going, that he couldn't find in another woman.

Through the violent anger, his twisted mind still envisioned her riding his cock. She couldn't understand the pain she caused him. "I will have you, Cat!"

Cat didn't flinch when he pulled her hair. She dug her fingers in, willing her body to turn. But Luca wasn't Bill, or Lycan, and she wasn't aroused in the slightest. She was tougher than the average man could handle, but Luca's fighting background was hardly average.

Luca grinned; his white teeth tainted by red. "Should I lick your cunt to make this an even fight?"

Cat punched him in the face. "Keep chasing me and you'll end up dead, Luca!" she shouted.

"Or I'll catch and keep you," he said, spitting fresh blood aside.

Cat noticed Luca was firmly connected to her waist, something in his hand embedded under her skin. "No!"

"Easy, girl." Luca slowly sat up and Cat's limbs refused to stop him. "Don't worry, I'll teach you to roll over and play nice."

Cat fell back, panting with terror, buried memories coming to surface.

Luca choked, gripping the large forearm suddenly crushing his airway. He'd completely forgotten about Bill; the bigger threat he'd meant to take care of first. His excitement about Cat erased all his good sense.

"We don't want any part of this war," Bill growled in Luca's ear. "That's the only reason I'm not going to kill you. Hector's money is on the kitchen bench. It's all there but I won't be offended if he counts it."

Furious, Luca gurgled as a fuzzy blackness crept into his vision. His eyes closed at the same time his struggle dwindled, and finally his hands fell away and his limbs relaxed.

"What the fuck have you done, Jett?" Bill muttered, grabbing Cat's bag of clothes, inspecting his semi-conscious wife, pulling the needle out and throwing it at the wall.

"Bill...Bill...!" she slurred anxiously, blinking heavily through her lashes until her eyes couldn't stay open.

Bill knew she was petrified, reliving the past. "I'm here. It's me," he reassured her, kissing her cheek. "It's alright, love, it's me," he repeated, lifting her off the ground and carrying her out the door. "I've got you. It's alright."

***

Tessa endured most of the journey in tense silence. Since Jett's wicked grin to answer her question, he kept his eyes on the road ahead. He was reluctant to look at her.

They stopped once for supplies. Before leaving the car, Jett calmly explained he didn't want to have to kill anyone unnecessarily. When Tessa scowled, Jett bluntly pointed out she was naked and more likely to get raped than helped in that region. After peering through the tinted glass at a loud, swearing group of men slinging glass bottles at a brick wall, she stayed put.

If it hadn't been so long since she'd eaten, she would have refused Jett's offerings. But she was so hungry, she didn't even care that the blanket gaped open while she scoffed everything down.

On the road again, Jett put his phone on charge and Tessa's eyes darted continually to the screen that seemed to light up every few minutes. The latest messages were hardly comforting.

He went for a drive. It'll be okay. Your rooms ready.

Carl said he'll rip your throat out, but you know his bark is worse than his bite.

I got whips and chains if you want 'em ;) Can I watch?

"Who's Carl?" Tessa uttered, curling into the seat when Jett angrily snatched his phone from the charger port. She narrowed her eyes at his silence. "If I'm going to be torn to shreds-"

"Not you. You'll be fine," Jett frowned.

"D-Did Hector do something to you?" Tessa tentatively asked.

"Yes and no." He took what's mine.

Tessa swallowed tears. "Whips and chains?!"

"Oh, Jesus." Jett rubbed his face. "Don't heed the messages."

"But t-that's where we're going, right?" Tessa said shrilly, her heart pounding with fear. "Into another hostile environment?"

"I told you," Jett snapped, glaring at her. "You'll be-"

He made the mistake of looking too long. Tessa's fair skin was soft and sleek, like the rest of her. Even traumatised, she was beautiful; everything about her made for him.

Gentle green eyes that switched to burning anger in a moment, elegant blonde tresses, that sweet mouth he'd been thinking about since he first sighted her at the diner. She looked every part the damsel in distress and he fucking needed her.

Tessa cried out as the car veered and screeched to a halt.

"Jett!" Tessa gasped, staring down her exposed chest at the blanket, currently bunched in Jett's large fist. The car was warm, but her nipples were suddenly hard. "Jett...?"

"Jesus," Jett growled, leaning heavily toward Tessa while she flattened herself against the passenger door. He inhaled deeply, catching the scent of her skin, her fear and sweat, her damp thighs.

Tessa stared into Jett's weird eyes as he cupped her face, then his gaze was on her mouth. She gasped against his lips when he kissed her, her body heating to an overwhelming passion. She pressed forward, straining against the seatbelt, wanting to be flush against his hard chest, for the bulk of him to encompass her. His heat, his smell, everything felt right.

"Fuck," Jett groaned between fervent kisses, his hands all over her soft, taut skin. Every part of her tasted good. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Yes, yes," Tessa moaned giddily, clinging to him, hornier than a colony of rabbits. "Don't stop!"

Jett's eyes shut and his jaw clenched like he was in pain. Tessa jumped with fright when he growled, the noise rumbling up his chest. The sudden aggression was startling and out of place. Jett pulled back to the driver's side.

Trembling with unsated lust, Tessa's lips parted indignantly when Jett practically threw himself from the car and locked the door after him. She watched him stumble slightly and catch his footing, then crouched down and rested his head in his hands. Squinting, she saw his jaw moving rapidly, could hear his low, deep voice. He was angrily talking to himself.

When Jett returned, Tessa had covered herself with the blanket and was stiffly staring out the window. He didn't look at her, but there was an awkward air about them as he started the engine.

Jett felt her simmering, delicious rage. Tessa was fucking furious, probably presuming the anger was based on his rejection. Rejection had nothing to do with it, but she couldn't know that. Jett found himself at a complete loss for words. But he had to say something.

"Sorry," he muttered, and pulled back onto the road like nothing happened.

***

They turned off the freeway, weaving along a narrow road bordered by forest. It was a beautiful drive, fresh air, trees and sounds of running water.

Finally, they were on the long driveway leading up to the house. Jett's stomach was in knots as he carefully eyed the reception waiting out the front of his childhood home.

It was a big house. Four slightly uneven levels because his dad wanted something more modern. The result was pleasantly contemporary, but with the balconies and windows angled in such a way for people to lean out and shout at each other.

One balcony in particularly jutted out and allowed a clear view of one bedroom which was consequently sheathed in heavy block-out curtains. It was smooth mahogany in parts; the roof, borders, decks and stairs. Large tinted windows throughout. The rest of the house tastefully greyscale.

Jett quickly scanned the faces in the group. As expected, his dad wasn't there. Jett had three brothers and one sister. One brother, Carl, was notably absent. Probably in the car with his dad, bitching about him.

On eager lookout, Mia sighted him first. Even from a distance Jett knew she was smiling; had probably been that way since he'd let her know. Lycan women were forgiving; they reserved their anger for the bedroom. His mother, Lily, would be happy to see him. She probably told Carl to take a hike with his father, Axel.

Jett slowed to a stop a short distance away and cast an uneasy sidelong glance at Tessa. She'd put up a blistering cold wall between them since his clumsy apology. Now, she stared breathlessly out the window at the group, assessing the threat. There were no guns. They were dressed like normal people.

Jett cleared his throat. "They're my family," he said shortly. "They look like civilians but they're like me."

Tessa scowled her scepticism, her eyes on the girl who suddenly broke from the group, running fast to them. As she drew close, Tessa noted the girl looked in her late teens, slightly younger than herself. With a pale complexion, long, straight black hair and Jett's cold grey eyes, her appearance seemed more vampiric than hot-blooded.

"It's Mia," Jett sighed, letting the window down a crack.

"Why'd you stop?" Mia complained through the limited gap, crossing her arms in an impatient hunch. She pouted, trying to see through the heavily tinted glass to where Tessa self-consciously retreated under the blanket. "I can't see her! Wind the window down!"

"You'll meet her last, if you stay here," Jett warned. He closed the window and began to drive.

Mia made an angry noise and ran alongside the car to join the others.

"I'm not getting out," Tessa said flatly. "I want to go to my home. I don't want to be here."

"Yeah, you do," Jett sighed, parking the car. "It'll be a very brief introduction, I promise. I'll carry you in the blanket. They won't see anything."

"I said 'no'."

Watching closely, Jett could see Tessa's eyes burning like green embers. She was still a little excited by him. It was sexy.

"You're mad because you're still aroused," Jett murmured, reaching for her hand and giving up when it disappeared in the blanket. "I'll make it better once we're in the house."

"You're fucking full of yourself!"

Jett looked out the window, seeing his mother's eyebrows raised. Lily was quite short, voluptuous, with shoulder-length brown hair and a gentle face.

Jett let out a slow breath. "We have to get out of the car, Tess."

"And I told you I'm not getting out."

Jett grimaced, taking a moment to pinch the bridge of his nose, perfectly aware his curious family could hear everything and were enjoying every second of the spectacle.

"Fine." He got out of the car and raised his palms to keep the family at bay. "Stay back. She's angry and untouched."

Tessa overheard the emphasis of his offensive statement and bared her teeth, watching Jett's line of relatives hurriedly step away from the vehicle. The passenger door opened, and Jett gripped her shoulders.

"This will embarrass both of us," he growled. He cupped her face and startled her with a kiss, the force of it pressed her back against the seat.

Tessa was totally unprepared for a brazen display of passion in front of an audience. She squealed against his mouth, straining to get away with nowhere to go. Then something changed, her blood warmed, and she found herself not caring about anything except kissing Jett back, clinging to him, suddenly intent on rekindling the tryst he'd abandoned.

Jett broke free with an effort, his pupils huge with lust, flashing gold tones. He was panting. "Ignore them."

"H-huh?" Tessa said in a daze, blinking as Jett unlatched the seatbelt and tucked the blanket around her. She was lifted into the open and suddenly remembered she didn't want to be there.

"No!" She shouted, struggling in Jett's iron hold, kicking out.

"Whoah." Peter, Jett's brother, looked away with a grin. Of an athletic, lean build, Peter had short, brown hair and blue eyes like their mother.

"What?" Mia demanded.

"Tess, don't flash your pussy at my brothers," Jett grunted, trying to carry her efficiently whilst hiding her rude bits.

Jett's other brother, Baz, looked more like him. He had a stocky build and let his black hair grow longer than Jett. He had the same grey eyes, staring at Jett's grim face. "Shit, look at him glitter!"

"No way!" Peter exclaimed. "Where?"

"Where!" Mia gasped.

The family edged nearer with interest, wanting a better look at Jett without obstructing his path. Jett's eyes were currently sparking so much the pale grey was almost obliterated.

"Jesus, that's serious glowing," Baz laughed, backing off when Lily indignantly slapped his arm. "That's mating shit."

By now Tessa was worked up into a vicious rage, her screams rising in pitch.

"Jett, don't hurt her!" Lily protested after them.

"I'm not, Ma! She's just mad!" he shouted over Tessa's shrieks, rushing up the steps to the front door.

"Door's unlocked, Casanova!" Baz called out.

It wouldn't have mattered. Jett kicked it open and stomped inside, his cheeks red with embarrassment. "Jesus, Tess."

Tessa was panting furiously to catch her breath, exhausting herself in the struggle. "Let...me....go!"

Jett shook his head. A finger tapped his shoulder, and he turned.

"Need a hand with the proceedings?" Baz jogged his eyebrows. "You can use my room, and I'll hold her-"

"Barry, don't you dare!" Lily shouted. "This is no time for your poor humour! Can't you see she's hysterical?"

"I'm just trying to help!" he protested indignantly, but he was laughing.

Peter helpfully pulled Baz back outside, neither able to keep a straight face.

Jett ran up the first flight of stairs. At least Tessa had stopped shrieking, but she still fought him. They were close together; she was naked, and his hands were all over her wriggling figure. The movement was exciting both of them.

Jett pulled up with a groan when Mia blocked his doorway. God knows how she always got ahead of him. "This is a really bad time, Mimi!"

Mia raised her chin, obstinate. "She can stay in my room. This isn't the old days," she lectured, with the tone of reciting a royal proclamation, having obviously prepared and practiced the speech in advance. She went on, seemingly oblivious to Tessa trying to scratch and bite Jett like a feral cat.

"Maybe she's your mate, but we're not traditionalists. A female Lycan has choice, and-" she paused, her eyes on Tessa's growing nails. "And...shit!" Mia dodged Tessa's claw swipe and ran for it.

Jett barged into his old bedroom, throwing Tessa onto the bed, quickly glancing around as she furiously navigated her way out of the blanket. The room was clean, freshened, made ready for his arrival. His shut the door and went to the irate girl glaring up from the bed.

"Tess, hear me out," he growled, raising a warning finger. "You're safe here. You also want me, no one would believe otherwise, not even you. I know you're angry and it's natural, it'll go away in a moment." He took a deep breath to start his own speech. "You won't find happiness in your old life, not in Hector's world. There's nowhere else for you to go, and I-"

"Fuck off! Leave me alone!" Tessa shouted, moving restlessly on the bedding, aggravated that Jett seemed to mirror her movements in anticipation. She didn't know what she wanted, but she felt strangely, violently angry. And the man standing in front of her was the source of it all. Why did she find him so compelling?

Jett gazed down at her, struck by the challenge ahead. Seducing a girl who was about to hate him very deeply, albeit temporarily. All probably within earshot of his perverted brothers.

He never wanted to come home. He didn't ask for his destined mate to cross his path in the worst way imaginable. He liked his life as it was; lucrative, alone, independent, uncomplicated. Now, this.

"I'm not fucking going anywhere!" Jett thundered back. "So, get used to the sight of me because we're stuck together!"

"Oh, Romeo!" Baz gushed from the other side of the door. "Who could refuse your charm?" Chuckles followed; Baz wasn't alone.

"FUCK OFF!" Jett roared.

A sharp word from his mother scattered his brothers. He turned back to Tessa and raked a hand through his hair, forcing his face to soften. It was a huge effort.

"You're a Ly-...You're a virgin. You won't be able to think straight until..." he muttered, moving closer. "I know you've been through a lot of shit recently, but I'm asking you to trust me."

Tessa had frozen on the mattress, half-listening to him, suddenly noticing the change in her, not caring that she was stark nude. It seemed kind of natural, the warmth of her blood compensating for the lack of clothing. She raised a hand, staring at the length of her nails, entirely distracted. The tidy ovals were now hardened into deadly little points. Dangerous-looking.

"What am I?" Tessa whispered, gazing at the sharp tips of her fingers.

Taking advantage of her confusion, Jett cautiously drew closer, easing onto the bed beside her. He gently pushed Tessa back into the mattress, climbing over her, pinning her wrists. He kissed her cheek, feeling her heart thump against his chest. She was warm and smelled delicious. It was time.

"Jett, what am I?" Tessa asked again, staring at Jett's glimmering eyes.

Feeling her irritability rise with his exciting proximity, Jett tightened his grip on her wrists and leaned closer to brush her ear with his lips.

"You're mine."

***

Cradling his head, Hector paced in front of his desk.

Pavel knocked on the door. "We got Doc."

"What the fuck happened?" Hector waved a hand. "You know what? I don't care. We have to find Tessa... Theresa."

"Jett's sheltering with his family," Pavel said. "It's unlikely he'll leave their protection."

"FUCK!" Hector seethed, pacing again. "They took him back?"

"Guess so. We have eyes on all parts of the border, so he hasn't left."

"I'm not willing to wait for a fucking family spat, Pavel," Hector snapped. "I need the girl." He checked his watch. "Where the fuck is Luca?"

"He went after Cat," Pavel said tentatively.

Hector stood seething. "He what?"

"Bill and Jett are buddies, Hector. He just wanted leverage."

Hector slightly calmed. "That could work. If we have hostages..." he shook his head. "That bitch has poisoned him for too long. I should have had her killed years ago..."

"Don't say that in front of Luca," Pavel advised.

Hector made a sound of contempt. "We need to infiltrate the pack."

"I have a team ready," Pavel said. "But they can't charge into a pack like Jett's and guarantee Theresa will come out unharmed."

Hector smiled menacingly. "What the fuck are they doing then?"

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,855 Followers