The Royal Lycan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are waiting for the right opportunity," Pavel carefully answered. "It's better for everyone if we can extract Theresa without harming any of the pack. You know how they get."

Hector stopped pacing. "He'd have fucked her by now, for sure. We don't need him anymore. I need her back and I need him taken care of, like, yesterday."

"And if she's still a virgin?"

Hector hesitated, remembering Jett's miraculous self-control. "Then I'll work something else out. I'm not taking any more chances of losing her again." His jaw clenched. "But I need to get her back first."

"We're doing this as fast as we can."

"I can't believe this," Hector muttered, shaking his head with disbelief. "Go," he ordered. "And tell Luca to fucking call me."

"Sure."

***

Tessa frowned when Jett's held her wrists, denting the mattress with the force.

He kissed her demandingly, leaving no space for her to question it. It was like a match was lit between her legs; pleasure burned up her torso.

"Oh my God," she giddily muttered, before her mouth was taken again.

Jett quelled his desire and kept going, feeling her go through the rapid change.

Tessa kissed him back, her manner turning aggressive.

Jett paused, forcing them to be still, feeling the thud of Tessa's heart rap against his chest, his own heart pounding in unison. He had to be careful.

He finished their kiss slowly, using his weight to crush her against the bed. "You're impatient," he said, the swell of his cock heavy between them. "So am I."

He didn't think, releasing one of her wrists to cup her face. Tessa immediately clutched his arm, dug her nails into his bicep, ripping through his shirt and piercing his skin.

Jett closed his eyes when the pain shot through his shoulder. Thank fuck she was only half-Lycan.

Shocked, Tessa jerked her hand back. "I'm sorry!" she whispered, terrified. "I'm sorry! I don't know what-"

"Relax," Jett said, exhaling deeply, blood running down his arm to stain the bedding. "It's ok. I'm fine." He kissed her softly, surprised when she purred into this mouth. That was different.

Tessa sighed against his lips; Jett watched her eyes glitter intermittently at him. He was a little confused by her manner. She wasn't as vicious as he'd expected.

"Do you want me, Tess?" he asked, staring into her eyes.

She nodded breathlessly. "Yes."

"Good," he said, feeling fucking lucky. How very awkward it would have been if she'd rejected him. He couldn't have accepted it.

"I have to pleasure you first," he explained, gently kissing her lips, her cheeks. "You might feel angry about it, and I might have to stop you from trying to hurt me. Like what you just did to my arm," he continued, still placing soft, reassuring kisses on her face. "This is your first time, and I want it to be easy on you. Do you understand?"

"Not really," Tessa mumbled, dizzily excited by his kisses, the bulk of him pressing down on her. It was so hot.

"It'll feel good," he whispered seductively, releasing her other wrist. "But you might feel like you have to fight me." He carefully retreated, never breaking eye contact, her eyes sparkling magnificently, just like his would be.

He slowly reached under the bed. "Will you let me restrain you?"

Tessa slightly shrank from him. She responded to him physically, but she felt he was restraining something inside himself. Something dangerous, simmering away behind his steady manner. It was very potent.

"I don't want either of us to get hurt," Jett continued, steel cuffs in his hand. "If you're not restrained I..." he considered his words. "I could unintentionally hurt you."

Tessa lay there, shaking with arousal. Her eyes darted to the cuffs, then back to his face, obviously weighing up the pros and cons, understanding she might get nothing if she refused. She nodded.

"You'll feel violated," Jett explained. "It's perfectly natural. I'm asking you to trust me." He hesitated. "Do you trust me, Tess?"

Tessa had little reason to, but she did.

When she nodded Jett exhaled with relief, glancing down at his hands, already furred. A growl ripped through his chest, startling Tessa. In a sweeping moment he smoothed her arms above her head, shivering when the metal closed around her delicate wrists and clicked into place.

He kissed one palm, then down her arm, over her shoulder to her breasts.

Tessa's shimmering eyes closed when his mouth found her nipple, his lips tight around the budding peak, his teeth gently pulling. The pleasure shot down her body.

"It feels good," she breathed, somehow knowing he wanted reassurance.

Jett gave substantial attention to her breasts, cupping them, worshipping the soft curves with his hands and mouth, warming her up. When she squirmed with frustration he moved lower, his tongue seductively trailing down her taut belly, reaching her thighs.

Tessa twisted with rapture, her legs sliding open, watching him. Jett locked eyes with her, his mouth opening against her sex.

"Oh..." Tessa frowned heavily when he began to lick her, his hot mouth doing things she'd never known. She pulled against the cuffs, wanting it to last forever. Until...

Jett felt the change, looking up to see a red blush spread through her cheeks. The colour was gorgeous, perfectly matching her pink mouth. It was also a warning.

He moved back and Tessa sighed with annoyance. His hands remained on her thighs, gently stroking the silky skin to keep her titillated.

Jett had to remind himself to breathe. She looked magnificent, all his for the taking, with her hands cuffed above, her pert breasts swollen, nipples hard. Long, pale, glossy hair streaming across the pillow and down her shoulders. Her legs remained open, her delicious pussy flushed and wet but not ready enough. He was desperate to fuck her. But he waited.

Like a passing wave, Tessa felt the anger fade. She relaxed again, longing for more of Jett's touch. She looked down her body, weirdly not caring she was stark naked and spread for a man she'd met twice. It was no secret he wanted her, and it was hot. Still clothed, she could see his arms tensed, his handsome face tight with arousal. Her dismissal at the diner was a total lie. She always thought he was gorgeous.

"I have to make you cum, Tess," Jett smiled, still kneading her thighs. "It's very important it happens first."

Tessa wasn't going to argue with that.

Jett was on her again, hotly kissing her, getting her so excited she felt her heart might beat its way out of her chest. He swept down her body again, his time knowing his target.

Tessa cried out when he spread her lips, his tongue teasing in and out, flicking her most sensitive spot. His fingers massaged the area, his thumb also nudging her love button then slipping under and into her.

Tessa gasped and strained against the cuffs, cumming hard. She bucked, her thighs lifting urgently, trying to climb Jett's face as her world went spinning into pleasure.

Jett grinned wickedly as his lower face was suddenly soaked with her juice, the sweet scent. There was so much of it, he wanted to lap it all up, be covered in it, a primal feeling. He reached down to release his cock. Glancing up, he saw Tessa was still lightly moaning, panting heavily to recover. It was time.

He moved up her body. Tessa was suddenly tense and alert, giving him a stare. A 'who do you think you are?' look. She probably didn't even realise she was doing it. Her eyes, true to a Lycan virgin, were like a million sunrises competing for airtime. They would never be like that again.

"Jett?" she said distantly, feeling sudden dread, the disconcerting sense flood her. The sense of being wrongly set upon. "Your eyes!"

"I know." He lay against her.

She recoiled. "Jett, stop. Don't."

"It's going to be fine," he grunted, almost angry he had to soothe her even though his lust was killing him, after the impossible feat of waiting. But now, it was his turn.

His hands were on her breasts, thumbs pressing her nipples, making her gasp and arch. She liked it, he knew. But it was about what he wanted now.

His palms swept to her waist, gripping. He moved closer, ignoring Tessa's struggling, her hips moving to evade him lining up.

Jett grinned when she snarled, the resistance exciting him. The cuffs rattled and twisted. Jett paused to give her a moment, knowing the metal would hold.

Tessa's nails curled into fists, grazing her own skin. Jett pursed his lips. He couldn't set her free. One hand went up her body to grip her jaw.

"You're hurting yourself," he growled, his hips edging closer. There was so much liquid leading to her channel, his tip slid along her thighs, finding the soft entrance easily.

Tessa screamed with rage when he began to enter her.

"Jesus," Jett muttered against her writhing torso. His whole family would have heard that, for sure. Probably unlucky enough for the sound to carry to his Dad and Carl in the mountains.

He covered her mouth, closing his eyes with ecstasy as he pressed forward another inch.

Tessa whimpered, then tried to scream through his hand.

"Take it, babe, you can do it," he panted, ignoring her teeth snapping at his palm. "Come on."

Tessa moaned with pleasure, then wailed with despair when he went in further. The pain was sharp and quick. She kicked, her feet landing nowhere and just embedding Jett's cock deeper. She was helpless, under a giant brute who was just taking what he wanted. The rage was unbearable.

"Mmm!" she groaned, struggling, trying to buck him off which just guided him deeper.

Jett ignored her, holding her jaw tight, beginning to lightly pump his hips. He hated muffling her. He was almost in, except the base of him, which is what her pussy had gushed for in preparation. He took a deep breath.

Tessa's mouth opened wide when something thicker began to press against her tight opening. She shook her head, desperate to free her face from his hand, to at least reason with him.

Jett kissed her forehead gently. With the aid of her cum, the base suddenly popped inside.

Jett closed his eyes when she shrieked into his hand. He stilled, letting her body adjust. She wasn't making it easy for herself.

From blinding pleasure to a sudden state of panic, Tessa continued to scream, thrashing against him, blood dripping down her wrists.

Jett swore and released her mouth, reaching up to pry her fingers, keeping them open with the force of his forearm, letting her nails rake across there.

"No! No!" Tessa begged, arching with despair. "I can't! Jett, please!"

Jett groaned, holding her down, smelling her virgin blood on his cock. They were so connected. It felt so fucking right for him.

"Tess, breathe," he said, kissing her neck, biting down to get her attention. "Take a deep breath."

Tessa gasped at the pain in her neck, a different, bearable pain that almost felt good. She relaxed her pussy, the pain slowly ebbed.

Jett felt the spasming ease around his cock. It was still too fucking tight. He shook his head, wishing he'd made her cum twice before going in. He felt bad for how good it felt.

In agony, he waited. "Tess?"

She whimpered, her nails still stabbing his arm. Jett slowly lifted up to look into her eyes. "Tess?"

Her eyes fluttered open, lovely green with swirling bright. There were tears tracking from them, dampening the flush of her cheeks, her skin flawless.

She was lightly panting, her eyes wide and startled, still adjusting to his size.

Jett paused, confused. She looked helpless, almost mild. Not the snapping, snarling battle he'd envisioned. The difference was mind-blowingly arousing.

"Is it over?" she breathed piteously.

Her hope on her face was so desperate, the verge of relief. Jett tried not to smile. "I'm sorry, Tess. No."

"B-B-But-"

"Try to relax. Please." Jett kissed her again, his tongue sliding into her mouth, gentle, soothing.

Tessa felt her willpower dissolve and sighed wretchedly, trying to speak to him, unable to get a word out because his mouth was blocking it and distracting her. Her pussy was incredibly full, stretched by something warm and bulbous.

Reaching his limit, Jett tried small movement, working his cock in mini thrusts. He softly groaned, ending the lingering kiss to move back to see her face again.

She was panting heavier, still disturbed but he could see her body was relaxing, moving differently against him.

"Uhh," she said dizzily, her eyes going wider, beautiful, and arousing.

"It's going to be okay," he whispered, dazed by her, by what she did to him.

And utterly unbelievable that she wasn't fighting. His mind strained briefly for an explanation. She had the nails, the eyes. She responded to him, and God knows no ordinary woman could handle his lower girth.

Jett swallowed, the pleasure too much. He couldn't stop. "I'm sorry."

Tessa suddenly kissed him, her tensed thighs suddenly relaxing, her legs curving invitingly around his hips. "It feels good now," she said huskily.

Stunned, Jett quickly kissed her cheek, pulling his hips back. "How good?"

Tessa made a small sound, startled when the thickness popped out, then began pressing again. She huffed and puffed adorably to take him; her face strained by the effort. It was so hot.

"I'm going to...!" she whispered, looking alarmed. She tugged on the cuffs. "Jett!"

"Yes," he grunted, going forward again, pushing until her pussy gave in to the stretch.

Tessa's mouth fell open with a long moan, her body seized up. Blindly aroused, she wanted to express what it felt like, to tell him to fuck her.

Jett stayed inside her, the mini-thrusts again, his hand idly caressing her breast, his fingers trembling. Her lithe body responded to him, they moved together in a perfect rhythm.

When he heard her cry out, so loud and urgent, not caring who heard, it sent him over.

Jett strained into her, the pressure in his balls building to a dull ache. "Oh, my...God," he groaned, feeling his cock twitch, surrounded by such warm tightness. Then he gasped, his hand clenched on her buttock.

"Oh!" Tessa breathed, feeling the distinct warmth fill her, different to anything she imagined.

"Wow," Jett muttered against her neck, his breathing still ragged. As expected, it was the best sex of his life, he came so fucking hard. But it wasn't what he expected. He relaxed, slowly pulling his softening cock out.

Tessa felt him leave, her slick channel clinging to him. Her pussy felt sore, swollen, still tingling with remnants of a powerful orgasm.

"Are you okay?" Jett asked, drawing the blanket over her.

"I think so," she said unsteadily. "Can you uncuff me?"

"When those go down," Jett replied, his eyes on her nails.

Tessa narrowed her eyes. "Is something wrong?" She watched as he looked away, frowning. Not that anything was normal about the situation, but she could see he was troubled.

Jett hesitated, doing up his pants. "Nothing's wrong." He ran a hand through his hair, considering what happened. He saw her hands were back to normal, then tilted her chin to the light.

Pretty green eyes, no glitter. It would be the same for him.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, kissing her.

Tessa blushed with pleasure, barely noticing him remove the cuffs. She felt different, but still confused.

Jett sat back on his heels. "We have a lot to talk about."

"I think I should go home," Tessa said, nervously licking her lips. After being kidnapped and terrorised, losing her virginity to a conflicted hunk wasn't the worst way to wrap up the adventure.

"No," Jett shook his head. "It's not possible, Tess." He took her hand, smoothing where she'd cut herself. Superficial scratches that would heal well. "You can't go home and pretend you don't know better. Hector would come for you."

"And you can stop him?"

"He can't get you here, for starters." Jett cleared his throat. "If we're together, officially, it'll be harder for him to bully you to the altar without any scandal."

He stared at his palms, then looked back at her nails. Cute little cuticles back. He froze, a memory striking him. Tessa on Hector's bed, cuffed, her hands in mitts. He'd been so agitated at the time he never realised.

Hector knew she was Lycan. Somehow, he'd known. Which meant...

Jett tensed with anger, struck by the implications of being purposely assigned to be alone with Tessa. He'd almost given in to his genetics. He would have impregnated her.

A Lycan-blood was valuable. It was what Hector wanted. There was no other explanation. It was a substantial risk but an easy gamble.

Jett's hands were lightly shaking with a violent rage. Hector wanted to steal his mate. To take his child.

Tessa swallowed nervously, watching his grey eyes turn lethal, staring into the distance. "Jett?"

He looked down at her, and the simmering anger left. After such an intense sexual release, it was easier to calm down. She calmed him.

"Yeah." He hoped he was wrong. But every time he remembered that vision, Hector's hands on her breasts, possessive. He shook his head.

She drew her wrists down, inspecting the small cuts. "What am I, Jett?"

"I don't know," he said, going for the cryptic route. "You're a half-blood, and I'm not exactly sure what that means." He stopped, a surge of arousal going through him when he remembered she'd turned strangely compliant during sex. He was grateful, she hadn't seen what a monster his kind could be.

Tessa sat up in the bed, the sheet tucked under her chin, green eyes extra piercing as she stared at him. Jett sensed her emotional retreat and moved closer, his hand on her leg over the blanket.

"You and I are fated," he said gently. "It means I love you unconditionally, and I'd die to keep you safe."

"You don't even know me," she scowled.

"True," he admitted, rubbing his neck. "That doesn't change how I feel." He extracted her hand from under the sheet, gently rubbing her palm. "I can't resist you. You'd have noticed the chemistry is mutual."

"I was inexperienced, that's all," she blushed, her pussy still warmly coated in their sex fluids.

Jett grinned. "Did you feel urges with Hector, or any of his men?"

The blush swiftly left her face. "No. But I was scared."

"You weren't scared of me?"

She looked away, swallowing. "This can't be right."

Jett leaned in and kissed her, pleased when she didn't shrink from him. "I understand you're confused. I'll try to get you answers."

"How did you know about..." Tessa frowned, trailing off with embarrassment and continuing when Jett patiently waited. "How did you know I'd feel violated?"

Jett took a deep breath, pondering how to summarise their ancestry. "Our kind don't have a history of treating our women with respect," he said delicately. "The generations of abuse created a deep sense of indignity that became engrained into the female genetics, like a defence mechanism."

Tessa eyes were wide with horror. "You mean your kind rape women?"

"The men of our kind were rapists, yes," he clarified. "Not dissimilar to the general history of mankind, to be fair. But Lycans were more brutal, more animalistic. The women were considered property of the pack, or the pack she married into." He hesitated, reluctant to elaborate, at the same time knowing Baz would delight in pouring all kinds of horrible facts into conversation.

He steeled himself. "There's no gentle way to put this. It was tradition for women to be gang-raped by her pack as an initiation." Jett's severity faded with a laugh at the look on Tessa's face. "This is hundreds of years ago, Tess."

"That's horrible!"

"It was," he admitted. "If any of the pack objected, he'd be quickly finished by the others. It was usually a young boy who hadn't reached puberty yet, trying to protect his mother or sister. Really sad." He hesitated. "There are some packs out there who are still like that but it's extremely rare. Traditionalists."