The Royal Lycan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horror didn't leave Tessa's face. "So, did your mother and sister-?"

Now, it was Jett's turn to be repulsed. "A hundred years ago, Tess. If anyone tried to touch my mother or Mimi without their say-so, they'd be missing a head. Literally." He took her hand. "I'm trying to explain why sex with me might seem like a fight sometimes." He bit his lip. "As nature would have it, you'll get mad. The more you fight, the more driven I am to assert my dominance."

Tessa looked at his big hand in hers, his thumb gently tracing her fingers. "But you wouldn't hurt me, right?"

"Of course not," Jett said uncomfortably. "I would never want to do that. But I can't say for certain what would happen if my primitive side took over. That's why I cuffed you."

"What about my parents? They were like this?"

"One of them was," Jett said, his eyes going cold as he thought of Hector. "I'll try to find out." He turned when something slipped under the door.

Picking it up, Jett grinned at the envelope. "Thanks, Baz. Active bastard."

"What is it?"

Jett didn't answer, going to a mini fridge, returning with a small water bottle. He tipped a round, purple tablet out of the envelope. "Take this."

"No!" Tessa exclaimed, leaning away from him. "Is that a drug?"

"Tess, if you don't take this, you will definitely be pregnant with my child," Jett said with frank honesty. "It's a scientific certainty."

Tessa slowly accepted the pill, frowning at it. "Will it hurt me?"

"No."

She swallowed it, locking eyes with Jett as she drank the water, watching for signs of a betrayal. "What now?"

"You should stay here," he said, leaving the bed and checking the mirror. "Unless you want to engage in awkward conversation with my relatives. I need to make some calls." He smiled at his relaxed reflection, his lighter demeanour, healthy glow to his skin, gleaming with sweat. He looked like a new man. There was no hiding he'd just gotten fantastically laid.

He went back to the bed, his hands on either side of her, boxing her in. He smiled when she didn't retreat. She was already comfortable with his proximity. "You can have a shower, or a bath if you want. Ma left you some clothes in the top drawer. Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Let me know if you change your mind," he said, smiling when she blushed. He liked that a lot. Much better than the pale anger he'd expected.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," he replied, kissing her. She responded warmly, and the kiss dragged out a lot longer than planned. Jett forced himself back when his groin sharply responded.

He left the bed, turning to look at her.

She watched him, quietly awed. Her mouth soft and pink, lush from his kiss. Her eyes were very sultry. He already knew she was difficult to walk away from.

Jett was holding his breath and released it in a slow hiss when he saw her nipples budding through the bedsheet, those hot little points he had in his mouth, silky heaven on his tongue. He didn't pinch them enough.

Jett turned away, a rush of arousal flaring up him. He had to leave.

"I'll be back soon," he said abruptly before hurrying out. He immediately went down the hall to a spare bathroom to wait out his erection before facing his family. They'd overheard enough, they didn't need to see it.

***

Cat groaned, squirming to get out of the binds. She was on her knees, ropes entwined through her legs and up her waist, her arms. A spreader between her thighs. She tried to lift off the dildo in her pussy, but she had exhausted her strength. Plus, Bill was holding her down.

Bill had a fistful of her hair, guiding her mouth on his cock.

"I could do this all fucking afternoon," Bill said, lightly slapping her for attention. "I could nut right down your throat and leave you here."

He shuddered when Cat snarled around his shaft, extra pleasure. She tried to bite, but the ring-gag only gave inward slightly, just enough to stimulate Bill's cock with extra suction.

Bill leaned over, checking her position. "I wish I could see that fake dick stretch you wide. Not as wide as I will, though."

Cat moaned, her eyes wide and pleading. Her rage came and went, Bill never knew when the temper would rise suddenly and she'd be screaming and fighting again. Then it would pass, and she'd be cooing for leniency, trying to convince him she was safe. All the while her nails clicked menacingly at her back, where her hands were cuffed and secured firmly with rope.

It was impossible for her to escape, but she couldn't accept it. If she managed the impossible, Bill would have enough time to run somewhere safe on account of all the rope. There was also the taser, which he'd had to use once and swore he'd never do it again. Unless there was no other option.

"Such a little Lycan slut, sucking my human cock," he taunted, pulling her hair, bouncing her mouth on the rounded head, feeling a squirt of precum seep onto her tongue. "Mmm, yeah, you are, little cocksucker." He grinned, the flash of hatred back in her big blue eyes.

"Seriously, I could edge all afternoon," he said, forcing her mouth down again until she gagged, struggling. "You know what you have to do."

Cat served another death glare. Bill laughed. "Come on, love. I don't want to be cruel, but I will if you don't do what I want."

Burning resentment on her face, Cat began to ride the dildo. Bill shivered, letting his monster slip from her wet open mouth. He rubbed it on her cheeks. "Oh yeah, fuck that dildo. Such a whore," he said thickly, pushing his cock back into her mouth, letting it poke her cheek with enough pressure to slip out again with a 'pop'.

"Such a good show," he muttered, pushing her face down harder, until she retched. He was very reluctant in the beginning, to be a total asshole. But he did it for Cat, and discovered a dark part of him, very deep down, found it fucking exhilarating. But he had a gentle side, and he wished they could make love sometimes. He'd never tell Cat.

"You look so good, tied up and helpless. Like a little puppy," he purred, watching her slender figure shudder with helpless rage. "Do you know how much some men would pay to watch this? To take turns on you? What do you think Luca would pay?"

Cat growled, and Bill slapped her. "Don't fucking growl at me, little bitch. Suck my cock." He glanced under again, noticing a layer of wet sliding down the base of the dildo. His fingers tightened in her hair, pulling her head back, looking into her eyes. "Are you ready to beg?"

Cat glared, looking hesitant. It wasn't the first time he'd asked that question in the last hour. There would be another long session sucking his cock while he mocked her. And she was so ready to explode.

Bill slapped her again. "Answer, little bitch."

She managed a small nod against his hold on her hair. Bill considered her weakened state, her bare skin coated in a sheen of sweat. Very hot.

"If I regret this, I'll make sure you do, too," he warned, his fingers sliding into her mouth to remove the ring-gag. "Now, what would you like to tell me? Think very carefully before you answer."

"I want you to fuck me," she said immediately, panting with relief her mouth was free.

Bill smiled cruelly, always feeling particularly mean after edging so long. It made him nasty. "What else?"

"Anything you want," she uttered, gasping when he slapped her tits.

"Did I tell you to stop fucking?" he asked calmly, his smile widening when she resumed the slow bounce, her face tight with pleasure as she was stretched. "Tell me more."

It was difficult for Cat to concentrate, but she knew he wouldn't yield. "Please, Bill, I'll do anything."

"Lick my cock in front of my friends? Suck their cocks as well?"

Cat's despair flickered; her sparkling eyes lit up with spiteful humour. "What friends?"

"That's a shame." he sighed, quickly shoving the ring back into her mouth.

Cat snarled sharply, the sound vibrating through her chest, Bill felt it against his hand. She pulled against the binds. Laughing, he tweaked her nipples.

"Okay," he muttered, only because he wasn't sure he could wait any longer. She wouldn't forgive him if he came and left her hanging for real.

He left the seat, pushing Cat facedown, her cheek pressing into the cushion fabric. He pushed her perfect, curvy ass and the dildo popped out. He pulled the suctioned toy off the ground and cast it aside, his own cock, larger, the smooth skin pulled very tight in a hard erection.

On his knees behind her, his hand swept under, feeling her natural lubricant, rubbing between his fingers. Taking a shuddering breath, he looked down, spreading her cheeks wide, watching his cock rub against the slippery entry, then delving into her.

Cat groaned, her eyes closed. Her figure twisted slightly, wanting to get up, but Bill held her face to the seat and pressed forward.

"Take it all, little bitch," he groaned, pulling out, then going in, hearing her whimper.

Cat moaned, wriggling, wanting more, needing to fight back. Now and then she jerked, as if that might get her out of it. Meanwhile Bill built a steady rhythm, fucking her hard, the chair scooting forward.

"Uh, uh, uh," Cat moaned, her hands clenching and unclenching.

Bill was curled over her, conscious of avoiding the nails. "Cum on my cock, Cat. Or I'll take you out on the street and fuck you like this in public."

Cat whined, struggling then shaking as her climax erupted around his shaft. Bill grinned tiredly, feeling her cum rush over him, preparing her body for a Lycan's cock, the slick fluid leaking out the base down his balls. He forgot to make her lick them, to look at him, making her say the filthiest things to spike her temper.

This imagery brought him over. He grunted, viciously humping, his fingers rough in her hair. He stilled a moment, recovering, then moved back, their cum immediately dripping down her thighs and pooling on the ground between her spread legs.

Bill checked her hands, his own smoothing consolingly across her skin, up her neck where he'd gripped too hard. It wasn't bad, she was built for rough play. If he was Lycan he wouldn't need to restrain her, he'd be able to handle her, though it would be a rough tryst, much harder on her body because she would fight him.

Cat was still panting, her sultry blue eyes blinking sleepily, no bright streaks. Bill untied her as quickly as possible, given the intricate knots he'd weaved across her body. Fun to create, not so fun to dismantle.

The cuffs were off, and Cat slowly collapsed in the loose rope. "That was nice," she sighed, almost asleep.

"Lazy," he chastised, scooping her up, rope and all. He carried her down the short hall to the bedroom, laying her down, gently pulling the rope away and dropping it on the floor.

Cat curled up like a happy kitten, naked except for the cum drying on her thighs, not bothering with a blanket. Bill went behind her, drawing her close. She snuggled back with a soft purr, feeling safe.

He slowly kissed her bare shoulder, his eyes going to the window beyond where rain lashed the glass. It was a nice cabin, off the grid.

He thought about Jett's warning. He didn't want to think where they'd be today without it. He hadn't heard from Jett; there was no way to enquire without sticking his neck out. There was no telling how long they'd have to stay in hiding.

Nor could he fully relax, with an ex-military psycho-maniac obsessed with Cat. He should have killed Luca a long time ago and made it look like an accident. Jett always advised against it. But that was when he was in Hector's employ. Bill wondered if Jett would give the same advice now his loyalties had reshuffled.

Bill found it difficult to picture Cat and Luca as inseparable childhood friends. But it was easy to believe the despicable way Luca tried to force it a different direction. The friendship was over from that point. When Cat's trust was betrayed, it was permanent.

Cat made another contented sound, encouraging his arm around her waist, his hand gently kneading her breast.

"I love you," Cat softly mumbled, half-awake, somehow aware he was fretting.

"You, too," Bill grinned, pulling her ear lobe with his teeth. "And for the record, I'll gut any man who tries to put his cock near your mouth."

"Mm-hm," she sighed, not really listening.

Bill nuzzled her neck, warm and comfortable, his eyes back on the window, following the rivulets of water running down. As usually, before dozing off, he mentally checked where he'd hidden guns in the cabin, estimating three seconds to reach the one under the bed.

****

Jett splashed water on his face, leaning on the faucet. "You can't hide forever," he muttered.

He went down the hall, downstairs. Baz and Peter were there, sitting at the kitchen counter like they were waiting for something. Him, obviously.

Side by side they made an interesting contrast. Baz was like Jett, black hair and grey eyes, both taking after their father. Peter's features were gentle, brown hair and blue eyes, like Lily. He was the only one who didn't take Axel's colouring.

"You're looking very revitalised," Baz said pleasantly. "I'd expect nothing less from all that thumping. And you reek of sex."

"Delightful, Baz," Peter said irritably.

Jett rolled his eyes and sat opposite them. "Ma?"

"Went to check the garden," Peter said discreetly.

"Ran, more like," Baz chuckled. "She'd have sprinted if she had the right shoes on."

Jett's jaw set. "Mimi?"

"In her room with noise-cancel headphones."

"Like anything could cancel out..." Baz stopped when Peter gave him a look. "So, do we get the full story? What made you run home?"

Jett stole Peter's beer. "I had a job, and it was her."

Peter and Baz both straightened. "Your mate?"

Jett nodded, taking a long chug.

"The job was for that mafia dude?" Baz asked. "Aren't they..." he scrunched his face with distaste. "Ordinary?"

"I don't work for him anymore," Jett replied, setting the bottle down loudly. "I can't say much."

"That'll go down well with Dad," Baz retorted. "Client confidentiality?"

"But what business would your boss have putting a hit on a Lycan?" Peter frowned. "He was an idiot to hire you. We don't turn on each other."

Jett decided not to tell them he'd tried to go through with it. "When will they be back?"

Peter looked uncomfortable. "They weren't happy when they left."

"Uh huh," Jett said, his right eye twitching. "If she wasn't in danger, I wouldn't have come back."

"Aw, glad you missed us," Baz teased.

"You know what I mean," Jett said, glaring. "I don't need Dad and Carl's bullshit."

"Mimi's really happy you're back," Peter said quietly. "She's missed you, Jett."

"I had to leave."

"You're skipping all her important milestones," Baz said, leaning back smugly, his arm slung over the back of the chair. "First kiss, who was it, Pete?"

"I don't know," Peter frowned. "You mean the one who kissed her without tongue?"

"Jared! That's who it was," Baz grinned, his eyes evilly sliding Jett's way, watching his brother stiffen angrily. "With tongue."

"Jared Fisher?" Jett growled. "That little fuck is still around?"

"He's teasing you, Jett," Peter said calmly. "I'm pretty sure it was Rodger."

"Rodger!" Jett was on his feet. "I have to talk to her."

"Don't bother," Baz said, still relaxed in the chair. "We dealt with it."

Jett looked between them.

"We're her brothers, too," Peter said quietly. "You think we'd let a guy with that kind of record woo our baby sister?"

Jett sat down again. "I'm sorry." He pushed Peter's beer back across the table. "I disappeared. I don't have a right to..." he sighed. "I knew she'd be looked after."

"Apology accepted," Baz smiled, Peter nodding. "Though I don't think Carl will be as forgiving."

"If you thought Mimi worshipped you..." Peter said awkwardly, drumming his fingers on the table. "It'll take more than apologies."

"I would apologise if I thought he'd accept it," Jett said shortly. "Running into the hills with Dad is clear enough."

"Um, yeah," Peter said awkwardly, exchanging a look with Baz.

Jett frowned. "What?"

"Well, yes, he hasn't forgiven you," Peter began carefully. "But it was unanimously agreed that he shouldn't be around when you arrived with Tessa."

"Tessa," Jett repeated, dumbfounded. "He has a problem with Tessa?"

"Mia isn't the only one on heat," Baz said more candidly.

Jett did a double-take. "Mimi's on heat?" He should have noticed. Then again, with his instincts blindly zeroed on Tessa, he wouldn't have.

"You should have seen what Dad did to the poor kid she lured over," Baz grinned. "Talk about desperate. He wasn't even Lycan, and they'd been sexting." He raised his eyebrows. "And when Dad saw the photos..."

"Stop!" Peter shuddered. "She didn't even want him and we're talking about Carl, not Mia."

Baz laughed, jerking his thumb at Peter. "It's fucking hilarious. He's desperately pretending she's an innocent little cub. And then he's obsessed with her personal life. As if the hormones weren't making her moody enough."

"I'm trying to protect her, you ass!" Peter snapped.

Jett winced. "Okay. What have you two been up to?"

The conversation flowed, just three brothers catching up on lost time. Peter was seeing a girl, nothing serious but the sex was good. Baz routinely prowled the town outskirts for Lycan women. He had no difficulty finding casual partners while searching for his mate.

"Of all of us, you'd think Peter would be the one to find 'the one'," Baz chuckled.

Peter gave him a look and ignored the jibe. "Mom and dad don't show it, but they're stoked at least one of us has settled down."

"Dad is hiding it really well," Baz grinned.

Jett closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. "Okay. This business with Tessa, it's complicated. Dangerous. I don't have any bandwidth for family drama."

Baz cleared his throat. "You want family protection without telling us why?"

"The truth is, I don't know all of it," Jett answered. "I do know my employer wants to force Tessa to marry him. I thought he wanted an heir from her, but I'm becoming certain he knew we were both Lycan when he assigned me. He wanted me to impregnate her first."

"Wait a minute," Peter said. He and Baz both leaned forward with great interest. "You said on arrival she was a virgin. Are you telling me you were alone with her and...resisted?"

"Isn't that...physically impossible?" Baz said, incredulous.

"Almost," Jett said dryly.

"Wow." Baz nodded. "Respect."

"But how?" Peter exclaimed.

Jett took a tired breath. "Out of everything, you're both fixated on that point?"

"Well, your enemies can't get you here," Peter shrugged. "Dad would bite off their heads."

Baz snorted. "Only because he wants to be the one to bite off Jett's head."

Peter glared. "Stop it, Baz."

"Make me, Pete."

They all froze, hearing a car pull into the driveway. Peter and Baz looked at Jett, both serious for the first time.

"We'll talk to them first," Peter said. "Buffer for you."

"Yeah," Baz agreed, pushing back from the table.

Jett was already across the room, out of the kitchen, going to the front entrance. He opened the door and saw his Dad, Axel, coming up the path, carrying a rifle.

Jett's dad was a large, hulking male. Even taller than Jett. It was as if nature ensured males with families to protect always turned out stronger and more intimidating. Axel's once-black hair was now grey, like his steely eyes.

Axel slowed a moment when he saw Jett, then continued, going past him into the house. He put the gun down and turned to Jett.

"Thought your mother was pulling a prank when she said you were coming." His voice was emotionless.

Jett's jaw tensed. "She wasn't."