The Royal Sex Slave (FM)

Story Info
Medieval story about the life of a royal bed servant.
2.1k words
4.27
41.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

My name is Ana

When I was young I was orphaned.

Orphaned, I went to the Altar of Delphine and prayed to the gods to be saved from my fate on the streets. I tossed the last of my coins into the Altar's pond.

Shortly thereafter, I was captured by soldiers and sold into slavery.

As a was a slave, I was quickly sold into a high end brothel for purposes prostitution.

Grim as this fate may be, in all likelihood, it may be one of the best paths for an orphan and a slave like me.

The brothel was a high end, reputable house of sin, where they let me work as a service cleaning girl until I turned 18.

I cleaned dirty sheets and served guests food.

2

The day I turned 18, they put me in apprenticeship under one of the older girls named Rosalyn, or Rose, as her suitors call her.

Rose had many nicknames in the brothel: Rose, The Black Rose, Mistress of Thorns, Queen of Flowers.

Her nicknames came from her specialty. Rose was a master in the art of deviation and kink.

A master of choking, a master of knots, a master of spanking, a master of edging, a master of pegging-- of all the hidden desires men would like to act on, but keep secret.

So innocent me, still a virgin, I entered under Rose's black wing.

Under Rose, I quickly learned the tools of the trade.

My maidenhood was sold that day to a high end client of Rose.

The event wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Rose was there with me, to help entertain the client, and make sure he got his money's worth from me.

Rose and this client, who will remain nameless, were the best of friends.

The whole experience was like entering into a three way relationship with an old married couple.

It was as if Rose and the client made love, and that Rose merely used my parts as her own, in her own stead.

The client made love to Rose while he fucked me.

It worked well. The customer was so satisfied he tipped us double the original paid amount.

He also scheduled us again for a week later.

My innocence gone, I fully entered the trade, and under expert Rose's guidance, I acquired my own clients.

3

Three years passed like this, turning tricks, and I turned twenty one.

I was a good prostitute, not the best, not in the rank of the highest earners, but I pulled my weight. My clients liked me and I knew enough of the trade to keep them entertained.

I was cute and innocent enough looking that many of my clients liked to take me out on dates before we made love.

I was cute and innocent enough on the surface, but a student in kink under Rose.

A cute dinner date followed by a long dark night of edging and pegging.

4

One day, prince Jesops turned 18, and his uncle brought him to the brothel where I was forcefully employed.

Prince Jesop was drawn to my small petite mousy blonde features and chose me from a lineup of all the girls enslaved by the brothel

His uncle paid for me and the proprietor and lead girl helped me pack my things and moved me into the castle where Prince Jesop lived.

5

In his room, they chained my ankle to a gold pillar of Prince Jesop's bed.

It was a long, nice, very expensive chain made of a mixture of gold and reinforced silver. It was shiny.

I had walking space so I could comfortably pace around Prince Jesops room and out onto his balcony overlooking the grounds of the castle.

Alone, I was chained to Jesop's bed all day, waiting for him.

I explored his room. He had a great bookshelf on one side of his bedroom.

I perused his books and found a book to read until Jesop arrived.

Upon nightfall, Prince Jesop returned to his room, after a day of birthday celebration I am sure.

Jesop came into his room.

Jesop was startled upon seeing me at his desk.

"Oh yeah, that's right, I totally forgot you were here," Jesop said, "have you eaten anything.

No," I replied.

"Alright, I'll be back."

Jesop returned from the kitchen with a plate of olives, cheeses, and cured meats, with a bottle of wine.

Jesop and I ate the princely board of snacks without talking.

Jesop poured a glass of wine for himself and for me.

Still silent, I quickly finished my first and second glass of wine.

"Well, do you want to?" I asked

"Do you?"

"It's not really up to me, is it?"

"No, I guess not," Jesop said, "though, I do not want to take you by force, it would be better if you wanted to."

"I am your slave, you own me, you can do to me what you wish."

"How about we just get some rest then," Jesop said, "and we could revisit this tomorrow morning."

"Actually, I think we should do this now, I mean, there's no point in putting off the inevitable."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know if that is what I want, but I suspect that is what you want, and I am yours, so here we are."

I slipped off my shirt revealing my upper body. My pale upper body, my small youthful perky tits, my pale ghost nipples.

Jesop stood and walked across the room to me.

We began to kiss and he fondled my pale chest.

I felt him through his trousers.

He was already completely erect.

I moved my mouth to his neck and kissed and nibbled Jesop while I fondled him, and he fondled me.

"Happy birthday by the way," I moaned into his neck as I kissed him.

Together, we shuffled over to Prince Jesop's bed. My chain dragged along the floor as we moved.

Jesop sat on his bed and I straddled him and draped myself over his lap.

We continued to kiss like this for a while.

"You know, this is actually my first time," Jesop said in between kisses.

"Really. I would have thought the Prine would be fucking whoever he wanted."

"No."

"Here, let me make it easy for you then."

I left Jasops lap and laid myself on his bed.

I slipped my panties and shorts from around my waist, and down off my ankles.

"Come here," I commanded.

Jesop's mouth found mine,

We kissed as I unbuttoned his trousers.

I stroked Prince Jesop with my tiny hands as we kissed.

I put Jesop to the outside of my sex.

He slid in.

Jesop continued to kiss me as his virginity tasted me.

Wetness of the mouth; wetness of the sex.

"Fuck," Jesop moaned.

Jesop slipped himself out of me..

I continued to kiss Jesop as he spent himself on my enslaved stomach.

6

Jesop and I got in a rhythm of doing it every night just before bed.

Sensitive, virgin, Jesop came quickly.

It was nice. We could do the deed and get it done in just a few minutes. And then fall asleep together.

Life as Jesop's sexual cat suited me.

I split my time between reading, sunbathing, sewing my clothes, and talking and having tea with Jesop's maid servants.

It was good enough

The chain attached to my ankle made it so that I had to cut the left side of all my garments and make them securable by tying.

I cut all my panites, shorts, pants, and dresses so that I could slip them around my chain and tie them to my waist.

The only stipulation was the four or five minutes before bed, where I kissed Prince Jesop and let him take me missionary.

Not a bad trade for a royal life.

I am sure there are many girls who would make this trade. Any girl from the brothel surely. And how many nameless girls from the streets.

And Prince Jesop was cute in his own way: clean, shy, respectful, quiet, smart, bookish, princely.

If he was my client at the brothel, he would have been my favorite.

In exchange for my new life, I opened the pandora's box for Jesop.

Showed him new ways to fuck.

I let Jesop take me however he wished.

Always introducing something new: mutual masturbation, oral, doggy, etc.

Jesop grew more expert in the ways of love and in his self control. He lasted longer and our love got better.

We learned from one another.

Jesop always placed his hand on my leg or the inside of my thigh when he was in the mood.

Like a Skinner mouse, I learned my masters tick quickly.

To the point where if Jesop simply reached out toward my leg, my bra was already off.

One late night, in the candlelight, I showed Jesop the cruel world of handjobs, edging, and ruined/false orgasms.

For an hour I stroked Jesop.

I stopped every time Jesop's hips moved.

I let him get close and then I stopped.

Like this, on and on, for hours.

Jesop became desperate in my tiny hands.

"Shh, be still Jesop, and I'll let you feel good."

As he stilled and I stroked him again right to the point of orgasm.

I then stopped again.

"Be still my Prince, not yet, not yet."

Jesop's young body went mad as I took him in this fashion.

Finally, I took Jesop too far.

He began to orgasm.

I removed my hands from Jesop and left him in ruin.

An expert lover is a wonderful thing.

Every man needs a pet: a cat, a dog, a lover.

'I can show you the world.'

Jesop orgasmed without any touch.

Jesop pumped and pumped.

Moaned and moaned.

I teased and moaned back.

Better to be chained to a heart, than to be chained to a field.

And a princely heart-- 'Amor fati!'

7

One day I met Jesop's sister Kaitlyn.

She came to Jesop's room came to my room looking for a textbook Prince Jesop had forgotten.

I was struck by her blonde mousy features, which strongly resembled mine.

Or was it that my strong blonde mousy features strongly resemble hers.

I understood Jesop.

I do not know whether Jesop was conscious of this desire, or if it is a deep unconscious manifestation of something he would like hidden

Eitherway, I understood Jesop.

That night Jesop came to bed and placed his hand on my thigh.

I quickly untied my clothes from around my chain, and Jesop mounted me.

Jesop filled my tight sex.

"Fuck," I moaned out, "yes little brother, fuck me brother."

Jesop's pelvis went wild with desire.

Jesop reacted to my words and pounded himself into me.

Desperation..

I had found Jesop's hidden, darkest of kinks.

"Fuck me brother, your so big, yes little brother, good boy. Shh, quietly, or Mom and Dad are going to find out,"

"Fuck Ana," Jesop moaned into me

"No, call me Katelyn," I commanded.

"Yes Katelyn, my older sister, fuck, you feel so good."

"Yes, fuck me, little brother, I need you so bad."

"Yes, Katelyn, Katelyn, Katelyn," Prince Jesop moaned in rhythm as he fucked me.

A talented and understanding sexual partner is a powerful thing.

I played the role of Prince Jesop's pet as a master harpist plays her instrument.

I laid every sinew and cord of Jesop bare and carefully plucked the strings.

Jesop was putty in my hands.

If I wished, I could lay Jesop bare and flay him through his libido.

"Yes Ketelyn, fuck, yes."

"Yes fuck me brother, you feel so good, I need you so bad."

8

That week I had the royal seamstress make an exact replica of Jesop's sister's Kaitlyn's, favorite blue dress.

Lord Jesop came to bed that night with me fully disguised as his sister

Lord Jesop was very pleased.

He immediately pinned me down to the bed and choked me as he pretended to forcefully take his big sister.

I played my role well

"What are you doing little brother," I cried as Jesop slid my panties to the side and entered me beneath my dress.

Jesop choked me harder and I moaned.

"Fuck Katelyn," Jesop moaned as he entered me fully.

Jesop raped me.

It was the most agressive sex we had ever had up to this point.

It turned me on playing the role of Princess Katelyn being raped by her little brother.

I enjoyed the sex as much as Jesop did.

I couldn't help but to quiver and shake as Jesop pounded into me.

Jesop pulled down my dress revealing my tiny tits.

My pale ghost nipples erect.

Jesop squeezed me tits and choked me as he took me by force.

I was so wet.

I wrapped myself around Jesop, and encouraged him to fuck his sister harder, and deeper.

"Fuck, please brother, what are you doing?"

Jesop fucked me harder.

"Please stop brother," I moaned, "please, please..."

"Shut up."

"Fuck, please, please--"

"I said shut up."

My taunts gave way to moans as Jesop took me.