The Royal Standard Pt. 02

Story Info
Riley pushes the Prince past his limit.
3.5k words
4.43
4.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was raining. The weather was miserable for fall. The trolley was packed. I was drenched during my short walk to work. I dropped my coat and gloves on the rack to let them dry. In the back, the girls were bringing out pans from the chef and starting the morning inventory. I went to work where I overheard two girls gossiping.

Una and Tessa were twins and pride themselves to look exactly like Elites. Tall, with blond hair and pale skin. They even bought color contacts to match the king's eyes.

The Elites didn't like sticking out too much and often bought contacts too if they were low ranking enough.

"Yes, I did hear. Could you believe this?" Una said.

"I'm so excited, I heard his father is putting him in charge of some super-secret project. That's why he's here," Tessa said.

"I heard the researches were all failing and he's super smart and going to fix them all," Una said. "He has to be incredibly smart. Out of five older brothers he's the one the King made his heir."

Tessa sighed, "I can't believe it, the Prince is working here. I don't care what anyone says I would become a Pet this minute if I could be his Pet. I bet he would treat me like a real princess. Real champagne from crystal glasses."

Their little sister, Ivy, spoke up. "They say he's gorgeous. Out of all five brothers, he's the most handsome."

"I've seen prince Aûguste. He can't be cuter than him," Una said.

"I swear that's what they said," Ivy said.

They fell silent and I realized all three of their eyes were on me. The three of them where our Hostesses so they wore long dresses that resembled a maid uniform with a black shirt and white silk underneath. Their chest wasn't on a showcase like mine and was covered with a frilly white fabric and puffy sleeves. Instead of a bowtie like me, they had bow collars with their gold pins.

The higher your status the more clothes you get to wear.

I pretended not to notice as I started checking the liquor bottles and coffee grounds. It was always a race to see if coffee or liquor would run out first.

"Riley?" Una, the oldest said. "You met the prince already?"

I blushed. "What?!?" I shouted, "Where did you hear that?"

Ivy lit up with excitement. She looked more like me, shorter with straight black hair down to her waist. "You served him and the Elites in the VIP room with Nora. Tell us! Was he dreamy? Is he cuter then prince Aûguste?"

"Oh," My heart slowed back down and I went back to counting liquor bottles. "I didn't get a chance to look at him. Elites all kind of look alike after a while."

"What?" Tessa seemed angry that I would say that. "Are you blind or just dumb? The Prince is working in the same building as us why are you not excited?"

"Don't you want an Upper Class or Elite to take care of you for the rest of your life? Or do you want to work with men grabbing your ass all day until you're old and wrinkled and you're out on your ass?" Una said.

I turned to Tessa and Una. The tall blondes were bullies if you let them be. "Pets get thrown aside just as well and can be treated worse then animal if the Elite wanted. Being a Pet to royalty doesn't make it better because it sounds more romantic."

Both of them stared at me. Ivy was shaking her whole body from how hard she was shaking her head. "But it's the Prince! Imagine waking up to your own servants and freshly baked croissants every morning. And aged wine with every meal! Instead of this crappy box wine."

"You're not actually becoming a princess when you become a prince's Pet."

"Don't act like they wouldn't treat you better then you are living now," Ivy said.

"The King and his children are much kinder to their servants and Pets then the rest of the Elites are. If we nailed the Prince our whole family would be set for life." Una said.

I shook my head. "The King also has more influence than the other Elites. He's been trying for years to bring the tensions down between the classes. Do you think he wants his families' indiscretions public? He wants people to think that the royal family is nice so we act as good slaves and pay his taxes without a problem."

Ivy was red in the face. "You... You don't know anything!" And ran off.

Both Una and Tessa yelled at me for making their sister cry.

"GIRLS, schedule change!" Mr. Enzo rushed into the room. "While the prince is here we need a personal server for him. Una, you will take the first three hours, Tessa, then Riley."

"Me?" I asked.

"You are a hostess now. Enjoy your new promotion." His smile looked sickening as he stared at me.

Una gasped at the news and started fixing her dress and hair.

Tessa looked horrified, "Mr. Enzo! Why am I after Una? Why does she get to go first?"

Mr. Enzo didn't even look at her, "If you have a problem you can walk."

"UUGH," Tessa shouted and stormed out.

"Looks like I have the first chance to meet the Prince." Una strutted her hips and shoulders side to side. "Too bad you don't even get a chance to meet him before I become the Prince's Pet."

Tessa came to a stop and screamed again. She ran at her sister. I jumped out of the way as they fell into the bar table screaming at each other and saying "don't you dare mess up my hair!"

Mr. Enzo ran over to stop them. "If you keep this up I'll send Riley first and Ivy instead!"

He looked at me, "Go up there and wait on the prince since these two would rather fight then do their jobs."

Both the sisters shot me murderous looks. I shook my head. I wasn't going first.

Tessa bit her lips. "FINE! Una can go first." She must have realized having her sister go before me was better than nothing. But she still glared at me.

I sighed, I knew the prince would be causing me trouble like this.

Una whispered at me while she walked by me, "Ivy wants to be the romanced princess to the prince but there's no Elite that likes girls with black hair like you." She teased.

Tessa did the same when she walked by, "Your hair is as nasty as you are. Since you don't want to be a proper Pet enjoy working in the slums working on the street."

I slammed my tray down at turned towards both of them but they hurried off.

I stood outside the VIP room, now the grand office, and lightly knocked on the door.

There was silence then Tessa opened the door. She saw me and looked at me with the same anger as earlier. She turned and curtsied to the Prince and walked past me. My chest was rising, as I was about to face the prince again after last night. I walked in and followed the same procedure of greeting the prince but he hadn't even looked up from his notes.

I walked over to stand near him but not close enough to distract him. I had to borrow Ivy's uniform to work here. She was closer to looking like me than her sisters. Which was lucky for me because Una wouldn't let me near her clothes.

I looked at Alaric. It felt weird to even think of him by his name. He was writing in a large ledger with a gold pen. His expression was blank when he worked. His hair had fallen over one of his eyes and while it didn't bother him it made him look so cute.

He wrote for a while and I started looking around the room. He had a large collection of books brought over when he moved in. The build-in fireplace was lit and felt great next to the stormy weather that hadn't let up all day.

The sound of him setting his pen down alerted my attention. He didn't look up when he said, "Bring me a drink."

I wasn't familiar with working as a hostess so I panicked and curtseyed again, "My Prince." Una was very closed about the prince's mood and didn't tell me anything about how to serve him. Only Mr. Enzo told me his preferred food and beverages. It was rude to ask a follow-up question but if I got it wrong it was still my fault.

The bar had the same selection as the one downstairs. When I strained it into a chilled glass I spilled most of it on the countertop and panicked, I grabbed a cloth to clean it up but couldn't make him wait.

I turned around and he was standing behind me.

I started to apologize for the mess but he said. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your work again."

"My Prince?"

He looked at his hands and fiddled with his thumbs. "You were... really mad... yesterday. I didn't want to make you mad again so I waited. I just wanted to see you again."

"Oh." I sat the drink down, I looked around the room for something else to talk about.

"How come you have a map of the Northern nation in your office but not this nation?"

"You noticed? From an aerial view, the northern nation looks just like the Southern Nation."

"The roads. The north mountains make it impossible to build straight roads, as best they tried."

Without looking at the map he said, "There are no roads on that map."

"I know. The northern King will never disclose his roads. Just because the Northern and the Southern continent are almost the same doesn't mean the geographic layout is the same."

All the Elites act like they get along in public but there used to be seven nations. Now there are four.

"You're informed well for a hostess."

I smiled up at him, "I must have overheard that somewhere."

"You overheard how to read maps?" He didn't sound convinced.

My mouth fell open, "Ummm, I'm sorry if I'm distracting you from your work, my Prince."

I curtsied and started to back away.

He grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. "Y-you're not distracting me. I actually haven't been able to get anything done today. I kept thinking about what I did last night. I can't stop thinking about it."

He took both my shoulders in his hands. "I need that again."

I looked up into his face and pulled his hand off my shoulder, "Are you telling me what to do, slave?"

His eyes widen, he dropped to his knees. "No, I wouldn't. I don't know what asking."

I rubbed his cheek, "I don't know, this office doesn't seem anything like your playroom," I said sarcastically. "I didn't think you would like it the same."

"There's a small collection here." He perked up.

I raised my eyebrow.

"It's considered a good gift if they're high enough quality."

I rubbed his lip with my thumb, "Then show me."

His work collection was... tactful. I only took a short whip with hundreds of soft leather tassels and told him to strip for me. I sat while I watched him remove his suit that was worth more then I made in a whole year. The small command I gave him was enough to make him blush and excite him. His erection was already pressing against his pants when he removed the belt.

"L-like this?"

"Don't talk. Lie down on the floor." I instructed him to raise his hips and arms behind him so his chest and stomach were stretched up.

I got up and walked over. His chest raised and fell with each breath. His cock was already dripping pre-cum. I pushed my skirt back and sat on his chest just like a chair.

He made a sound and his arms shook for a second. I crossed my ankles and pressed my fingers into his chest as I looked into his eyes.

"How does my Prince like this? To be nothing more than furniture."

He ground his teeth. I took the whip and flicked the tassels over his cock.

His eyes widen as he gasped. His whole body almost fell over.

"Does my perverted Prince like this?" I brushed the whip over his cock.

He gasped. He was shaking. I hit him again. "Do you like this?" Another hit. More force this time.

"AHH! Yesss..." When I raised the whip again he flinched but wasn't able to protect his exposed cock. So I hit him again, harder for swaying me and I told him it would get worse if he didn't control himself better.

He closed his eyes. I raised the whip again but I brushed the tassels over his cock.

"Umph, hmm," the more I ticked him the more he started to shake. I couldn't imagine the restraint he had not to try to protect his cock.

The gloves made it hard to run my nails over his chest but I tried anyway.

He was breathing hard now and his eyes widened. I hit him again. He cried out.

I looked at his cock. It was painfully red from wanting to come. I hit him again just to see what would happen.

"UGH!" He was panting. His cock bobbed back and forth.

"Do the Elites think even being whipped is too masochistic for them? You must be a big slut to get this hard from just a little whipping."

"It hurts!"

I hit him again, "Is that why you're so hard?" I continued the assault on his cock and thighs enjoying every wince and muscle contrast I felt while sitting on him.

He flinched with every hit he cried out. Sweat was dewing on his chest and face. His arms looked like they were about to give.

I smiled at his efforts and stood. He clasped, gasping on the floor. The first thing he did was hold his dick. Not to stroke it but to try to protect it.

I walked back to his collection. He watched me with worried eyes. I ran my hand over a few other toys. "hmm, are you worried about what I might pick now?"

I grabbed a pair of cuffs. I told him to follow me and pushed him over the desk. I pulled his arms down the corner and cuffed his hand around the legs. I ran the whip down his back. His legs were stretched and he was forced to stand on his knees to make the position I wanted.

"Keep that ass up."

"Wait—"

And I whipped him. Hard. Much harder than when I was toying with his cock.

"AH!" he cried at the first hit.

I continued to whip him and listen to the soft cries and loud moans he made. The chains rustled as he struggled. His legs almost gave out a few times because it was hard to hold the position, let alone be whip. "Ahh, stop! Stop!"

I whipped his ass without pausing. His arm muscles were bulging at the strain from being cuffed.

I stopped and between his legs and pulled his cock back, like a misused cow utter. His head shot up and the cuffs rattled. I lightly ran my forefinger and thumb over his cock. It was so hot. He flinched and moaned deep even though I could see his muscles protesting the position of his cock.

"I wouldn't listen to you even if you weren't rock hard right now." I whipped his cock in my hand. His back shot straight and he cried out.

I rubbed his cock until I saw his balls tightening.

"Oh, oh, oh!" His thighs were shaking.

I let go of his cock and he moaned his frustration. He had little marks on his ass from some of the tassels but not a lot. I hit him again. I ran my hand over his red ass and down to his tight ball sack. He whimpered and started begging me not to. I hit him there.

"Ahh!"

I rubbed the spot I just whipped and heard him whimper.

"Please stop... I --I"

I whipped him three times in that spot and he cried out. Pulling on his cuffs and trying to move his hips away. I didn't want to stop, I wanted more of his sounds and I liked his moans, I wanted him to be punished more. His hips were rocking forward with every hit and he was making loud noises as I continued to hit him. I thought he was just trying to move away until he came.

His body tensed a moment before crying out, something between a half sob and scream.

His dick shot out a load of hot cum and bobbed pitifully for relief.

His muscles gave out and he fell against the table. His back was covered in sweat and he was still taking heavy breath. I could see his face now as he panted for breath, his face was red and he had small tears in his eyes. He desperately looked beaten and exhausted.

I fell back with my arms behind me. I was shocked at myself for what I just did to him.

I untied the Prince but I only got one of the cuffs off before he fell on his back. He looked like he was about to fall asleep so I didn't touch him again. I sat near him with my knees drawn up to my chin. My cheeks were so red they felt hot. I could see little marks on his privates still. I don't think I meant to hit him that hard.

He rested with his free hand over his eyes. Naked, covered in sweat, cum, and marks, he still looked every bit as handsome as when I first met him. Which only made me feel worst somehow.

"I'm...I'm so sorry, my Prince. I should have stopped when you told me to." I buried my face in the lace of my shirt. "I took it too far and I'll never tell anyone about you and you'll never see me again."

I heard the cuffs rattle and looked up. He moved his hand away and was looking at me. He looked like I just woke him up.

"You're going to run?"

I straightened my posture. "No! I just... just..." I rose to my knees and bowed my head against the floor in front of him. "I'm so sorry I hurt you, your Majesty."

He got up and made a sound from his sore parts and moved closer. I moved away when I noticed him closer.

"You don't have to apologize, you didn't hurt me. Umm, it did hurt." He shook his head. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have tried to ask you to stop. I didn't want you to stop."

I frowned. I was beyond confused. "You didn't want me to stop?"

He shook his head again. "I couldn't tell you want was going through my head. I wanted more but didn't know how to say it." He looked at me. "I didn't want you to stop. I just had the best orgasm of my life."

I managed to blush even more. "But I was hurting you."

He sat down next to me and ran his hand through his hair. "I... liked it." He blushed too and had a hard time admitting that.

"You are not the first person I tried to... act like the real me around. I had a Pet before. And I tried to use my command over him to make him do these things. But when they do everything I ask..." He lowered his face, he looked torn between sadness and shame. "They do everything I ask. When I'm scared of getting hurt they stop. When I just want to cum it's the same as doing it myself."

His face was really red now, making his green eyes stick out. "I can't make them do what I want because I don't know what I want." He looked at me, "But you didn't do what I wanted. Thank you."

"Still..." I said, "I can't just continue to hurt you when you're asking me to stop. I could have really hurt you in a way you didn't want."

He lowered his head again. "I see."

My heart turned at the pitifulness on his face. "Maybe we could try a safe word."

His face perked up. "What's a safe word?"

"Typical Elite, not caring about whether or not they're hurting their Pets."

He frowned. Honestly, he just didn't get it.

"A safe word is something that you say and no matter what we stop. We stop everything."

"Isn't that just saying no?"

"You didn't want me to stop when you said 'stop' would you want me to stop if you said 'no'?"

"Oh..." He looked down, "What kind of word?"

I looked at him then around the room. " Manhattan."

He looked back at me, "A cocktail?"

I nodded, "It was the drink I was going to make you before we started talking. The owner told me it was your favorite."

"Manhattan?" He thought about it, "I like it."