The Royal Visit

Story Info
Things take a twist when Royals vists a French nobleman.
8.4k words
4.68
7.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen sighed audibly as their carriage rounded a bend and slowed in front of the impressive looking palace. Her husband turned to her supportively.

"It's only one night my love."

She nodded slowly.

Home had been much more appealing recently. She felt like she was actually settling into her role.

She hadn't expected to be made Queen at such a young age. She simply had not been ready when two sudden deaths in her family had vaulted her forth into the monarchy of her region.

The young Queen was thankful for her husband. While the royal bloodline was her lineage, not his, everyone quickly warmed to her male partner. People liked him. He was protective of her. He had been beside her through thick and thin for several years now. The Queen was only in her late twenties but she felt that the previous four years of life since her ascendancy had existed in some strange time warp. She was ready to slow things down.

In turn, she was beginning to find her royal visits to be an annoyance.

They had travelled close to 12 hours in a convoy of six carriages. On reflection it was a relatively short journey considering some of the others that had been necessary. They had crossed the border from her region of English Normandy into France near the halfway point. She had done her best to sleep when she could.

The French nobleman, Edward Violette, was not actual royalty like she was. However his county in France abounded hers in Normandy. While hers was bountiful in resource and riches, his area of the neighbouring country was smaller and less fertile. He was always proposing some new manner of partnership between their bordering regions. Frankly, she found it to be tiresome.

Where possible she had hosted him at the castle. However after multiple visits Westward it had only been polite to finally accept the invitation to his palace.

Polite.

She was always expected to be polite.

That also frustrated her.

Despite his married status Monsieur Violette was constantly after her. As was custom of the era the Queen knew that their actual formal meeting would be brief... and that it would be followed by a bacchanalian celebration of their visit that would surely involve food, drink... and sex.

Thankfully the French weren't quite as debauched as some of their Ottoman counterparts. The fall of the Roman empire had shattered that part of the continent into smaller fiefdoms. However the proclivity for parties and orgies that had been ingrained within the Roman culture had certainly carried over to the new territories. Some of the ones the Queen had witnessed (and participated in) during recent years were truly libertine affairs. Where possible she had decided that she should limit her involvement in such environments.

As long as she was able to do so in a polite way of course.

Given that much of the leadership of the countries and counties was made up by men it was not surprising that a young and attractive female Queen from a bountiful region would be sought after.

Her husband had known what he was getting into when they wed.

For her, he had been an obvious choice. He was descended from a Duke's family. A successful lineage. He was already monied and had been a soldier.

He had a soldier's build. Just over 6 feet tall with broad shoulders, and muscular. He was classically handsome with twinkling green eyes and wavy brown hair.

However, beyond all of that he was both understanding and compassionate. Her husband realized that the life of being an 'assumed' King was difficult. He was not the one in power. He had no actual governing authority. His young bride was the matriarch of their land. She appreciated that he was simply happy to be with her and that the power dynamic of their royal titles seemed to have no bearing on their actual relationship.

And, well...he was also formidable in the bedchamber.

Despite being youthful, the Queen was worldly enough to understand that other mens interest in her could be used to the benefit of her people. Her husband understood this as well. They were young.

Within the confines of the European upper crust sex was free and plentiful. The couple had found themselves in a number of lascivious environments over the past years. When appropriate they had partaken freely and without compunction. The Queen had secured several trading agreements that were incredibly favorable for her kingdom purely by making herself available to a few royals one evening at an event in Cambria. She had participated in a wildly debauched weekend at a palace in Turenne while her husband watched on. They returned with access to workers and supply that otherwise would have been unheard of in their region. The King had been understanding of process (and he often ended up finding himself an opportune companion as well).

As their caravan rolled into the palace surroundings the Queen brushed her long blonde hair to the side and made a face. Multiple carriages already lined the cobblestone entryway. It was clear that there were many attendees already at the palace and that preparations for a party were in full swing.

She allowed her arrival and entrance to be announced before her guardsmen escorted her from the carriage and down to the formal greeting that had been arranged. Monsieur Violette waited for them inside the vast entry foyer in formal attire, accompanied by his wife.

The King followed a respectful step behind the Queen as she accepted the well wishes of their host.

The French nobleman was tall and slim. He was in his early forties with close cropped dark hair. His strong jawline was expertly captured by the painter who had been commissioned for the large portrait that hung prominently in the entryway.

His wife stood courteously behind her husband flanked by two rows of their house staff who lined the long entryway. As the nobleman completed his greeting the Queen stepped past him to greet the lady of the house. She appeared to be in her late thirties. Two young children headed the lines of staff assembled behind her as part of the formal greeting. Both boys stood at attention, freshly groomed with hair combed down tightly. They were clearly impatient to be let loose to return outside where they had been roughhousing previously.

The Queen greeted Madame Violette warmly with kisses on each cheek. The King and the nobleman had acknowledged each other perfunctorily and now stood to the side and watched as the two women exchanged quiet pleasantries. Despite being well Madame Violette's junior, the Queen carried herself with a commanding presence. The noblewoman was dressed in a flowing formal gown which contrasted sharply with the more youthful and formfitting dress that the Queen had chosen.

Madame Violette initially seemed uneasy in the royal's presence, but the Queen expertly warmed her, placing her arm upon her host's as they spoke in quiet, almost conspiratorial, tones. The Frenchwoman's English was excellent. The Queen graciously complimented the host on her outfit, eyeing her from head to toe. She was a classically pretty woman. Her dark hair was cut somewhat shorter than was English custom, landing just above her shoulders which were bare until the top of the gown which hugged tightly at the edges of them. The top of the garment gave way to a laced bodice where strands strained across two substantial breasts in an effort to truss them in. Creamy white flesh strained against the cords. The Queen's own relatively large breasts were dwarfed by her hostess. She smiled inwardly. Her husband would love this.

Madame Violette's mature frame was soft and smooth. Wide hips. At this point of her life her free time was clearly spent tending to her family and her duties, not engaged in sport and activity. Her full bum pushed out against the gown and the material dropped downward into a short train.

The two English royals were soon taken upon a tour of the large palace and introduced to several of the nobleman's advisory staff. The large building was regal and well appointed and gave way to an impressive garden, stretching acres from the property.

The Queen and nobleman seated themselves on the large terrace, being waited upon by staff as they discussed recent events in the region. The lady of the house had returned to work advising the staff as they prepared dinner. The english King briefly retreated to the entrance, conferring with their staff and ensuring the security of the palace grounds with the couple's guardsmen.

Casual discussion soon became more formal as the Queen and the nobleman moved to his study on a higher floor of the palace. Several of his staff had joined and they presented the Queen with several proposals. Each was received with a polite but demure promise to consider them upon her return to England.

She always found the Frenchman to be somewhat pushy. Always looking for an answer. Most of his ideas really only appeared to benefit his people. He was not a good negotiator. However, the Queen always kept in mind that they shared a border, and in a moment of trouble she would need to have just enough sway over the nobleman to ensure the assistance of his fife. In turn she walked the delicate line, openly receiving every suggestion while committing to none.

And always being polite.

As their formal meetings came to a close the nobleman dismissed his staff and walked one of the upstairs hallways with the Queen at his side. He indicated a large bedroom at the end of the hall and suggested that she and her husband could rest there and prepare for dinner and the evening's celebrations. It had previously been made known that the invitation included an offer to spend the night. But upon arrival the Queen had instructed her husband to not let their luggage be brought into the palace.

As the two of them reached the end of the hallway Monsieur Violette planted two soft kisses upon the Queen's cheeks and his hand dropped downward onto the curve of her bum.

"I'm looking ever so forward to this evening" he beamed as he leaned in to her.

Unseen, the Queen rolled her eyes.

-- -- -- -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

Dinner went by without incident. Madame Violette and her staff had prepared an exceptional meal. One that even impressed the well travelled royals. Thirty people lined the long table with the Queen and King seated at the head and flanked by the French noble couple. Various advisors had been introduced to the Queen and King and they all now lined the long table. Amphoras of wine had been produced even before the food and as was customary in these settings dinner had turned into a raucous affair.

As the food was eventually taken away various guests began to leave the dinner table and decamp down the hallway. The royals and their hosts were some of the last at the table when Monsieur Violette suggested they join the rest of the guests. Feeling the slight intoxication of the fine French wine the English royals were led through the palace. The noise grew as they followed their hosts towards a large high ceilinged auditorium that they had been shown earlier. Its centerpiece was a modestly sized swimming pool with a fountain flowing into it. The room had decorative arched ceilings and was open on one end to the outside where stairs flowed down to the garden. A small band was performing on the terrace by the stairs and the strains of their stringed instruments echoed forth into the chamber.

Monsieur Violette beamed as he welcomed his guests to the party before them. It was in full swing. The Queen surveyed the room. A large number of women who had not been at dinner were now part of the group of revellers. Many of them were already in various stages of undress. Some of them in the pool.

Monsieur Violette slowly curved his arm around the royal's waist. Earlier at dinner he and the King had discussed a shared appreciation of the region's liquers. The French nobleman turned to his wife knowingly.

"My love. There are new batches that have arrived that I would very much like the King's views upon. Would you please take him to the hutch and fix him whatever he pleases?"

Madame Violette nodded demurely and turned to the young King.

Everyone was aware of what was taking place.

The King and Queen exchanged glances before he turned and followed their hostess off towards a far corner of the large, loud auditorium.

Finally alone with the Queen the nobleman turned to her radiantly.

"Your highness... please join me..."

She allowed him to take her hand.

The French nobleman led her through the revelry, accepting two glasses of outstretched wine as they went. The near end of the room was dim and appointed with numerous large pieces of luxurious furniture. As the Queen had expected a number of them were already occupied by couples in the nude. She demurely walked past a gentleman whom she had met with in Violette's study earlier. He now lay naked before a woman with long dark hair who's head was bobbing up and down in his lap. On another lounger a man's hips rose and fell as he thrust forth into the woman beneath him. Faint sighs and moans could be heard from other comfortable loungers in the surrounding area.

One large and well appointed chaise had clearly been reserved for the man of the house and he eased the Queen down onto it.

"I've long been looking forward to this evening my lady" he offered.

His voice sounded chivalrous but the Queen could see from his eyes that given the opportunity he would rip her dress straight from her body he was so eager.

He moved in for a kiss and the Queen allowed it briefly before smoothing her hair aside and directing his mouth towards her long neck. He kissed and sucked at it hungrily and his hands began to work at lifting her dress.

The Queen allowed herself to be pawed at as she surveyed the scene around her.

She enjoyed the sounds of sex.

She found Monsieur Violette to generally be tiresome and she had found excuses to avoid having to couple with him in the past. However she realized that in his palace... and in the current surroundings...she would need to offer some form of companionship. She had departed upon the trip expecting this outcome.

She felt his hand find her bare inner thigh and she leaned her head back cooperatively as his mouth worked its way down and onto the exposed top of her breasts. His yearning for her was palpable.

The Queen watched a tall, distinguished looking lady being disrobed and sinking down to kneel on her garment in front of her companion.

From the corner of her eye the Queen noticed a younger woman nearby who was watching the royal with shy curiosity. She was laid back in a lounger and had just eased a man's face between her legs. The Queen offered a kindly grin. The girl looked embarrassed when she realized the Queen had noticed her but happily returned a blushing smile.

Through the haze the Queen noticed her husband. He was being escorted by the nobleman's wife as she led him forth dutifully. His free hand contained a large glass.

The Queen imagined that Madame Violette's instructions from her husband would have been to isolate the King and keep him distracted. Ideally by finding him the company of an attractive young woman. Perhaps, if required, by providing such company herself.

The young royal watched curiously as their hostess duteously led her husband onwards. She imagined that the lady of the house would have spent at least several days planning and preparing the party. The dinner alone must have taken a full day to prepare in itself, poor woman. The Queen liked Madame Violette.

The Frenchwoman's large bum rose and fell against her tight gown as she sauntered forth, the King's eyes hungrily upon it.

The nobleman's mouth had found the Queen's nipple and he now lapped at it hastily.

The Queen smirked to herself as her idea crystallized.

She lifted herself upwards onto her elbows. Monsieur Violette turned to her in surprise.

"Let us find somewhere else. I find myself more relaxed in a private setting" she explained soothingly.

"I also perform better in my husband's presence" the Queen murmured suggestively.

The nobleman appeared confused, but followed the royal's gaze towards their spouses.

"Perhaps there is a private space that we could all retreat to?"

The Frenchman admittedly looked concerned. He had been moments away from disrobing the Queen. However, she still seemed interested and willing. She gazed seductively at him and slowly stroked his arm..

He nodded his assent uncertainly. The Queen had already begun to rise.

-- -- -- -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

The King looked surprised as the Queen and their host caught up with them in the corridor. He lifted an eyebrow curiously towards his wife who met his gaze with a sly smile.

"We're going to join you"

The lace of Madame Violette's bodice had recently been undone at the top and the cords now stretched outwards. It appeared that her large left breast had been shoved back inside of the garment with haste.

"Don't worry. We won't spoil your fun" the Queen quipped to her husband.

Their French hosts seemed confused and conversed in their native language before Madame Violette turned to them.

"Please. This way."

She extended a hand and the group wandered down the stone halls and up a set of stairs. The Queen purposefully stepped in front of the French nobleman and allowed him to watch the soft sashaying of her ass as she strode up the stone stairs in front of him.

The lady of the house escorted them to a third floor chamber which was situated above the party room beneath them. Bacchanalian noise echoed up through the open windows but contrasted with the romantic setting of the chamber. Candles were lit throughout and a large bed sat at one end of the room.

The Queen assertively took the nobleman's hand and led him towards a chaise near the window. Understandingly the King gently extended his arm to the hostesses waist and guided her towards the other end of the room and the large bed.

The Frenchman had been confused by the Queen's wishes but now in the relative privacy of the bedchamber it appeared that she was once again making herself available to him. The arrangement was unusual... but his wife seemed to have drawn the King's attention...

The Queen paused by the window, waiting for him with a coy smile. Monsieur Violette set upon her.

He showered her mouth, neck, and chest with kisses as his hands roamed freely across her body. She allowed him to work, acquiescing at times by pulling his head into her breast, or spreading her legs in order to allow him to rub at her cloth covered vagina. He had made it clear earlier that he had been desiring her for some time.

He felt that he may not have moved quickly enough downstairs so he was soon tugging the ties at the back of her dress impatiently, longing to see her in the nude.

Within moments the Queen could see his penis stiffening and tenting out against his trousers in arousal.

Faced with the reality of this actually happening his zealous passion was unrestrained. If he had been an actual lover the Queen would have already dismissed him for his lack of romance.

As Monsieur Violette pawed at her body she watched with interest as her husband slowly and purposefully began to seduce the nobleman's wife who had been dispatched to distract him. The Queen wondered how frequently the lady of the house found herself in such situations. Her husband's libidinousness seemed unbounded.

It must be irritating she mused. To have to prepare such an elaborate meal and organize all of the regalities for such a visit. And then to find yourself upon your knees felating some stranger while your husband disappeared for the night. Only to have to get up the next morning and deal with the children and the palace.