The Royal Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't he wonderful?".

A long drawn out "Yeeeeessssss" echoed through the stone walls of the chamber.

Monsieur Violette had composed himself enough to stumble towards the bedside for the first time, his jaw wide.

The passionate copulation occurring on the large bed bore much resemblance to what he had envisioned for himself and the young Queen earlier in the evening.

The Frenchman watched as that same Queen now climbed up onto the bed and knelt in front of where his wife's head was currently buried in the covers. The Queen leaned over and extended her hands to Madame Violette's creamy white bum, placing one hand on each of her plump and bouncing cheeks and slowly easing them apart as her husband watched. It served to open her up and reveal to him an unobstructed and very graphic view of her vagina. It was stretched wide in order to accommodate the repetitive pumping of the King's impressive cock. Being held apart as such provided an extra inch of clearance for her partner and the Frenchwoman wailed in ecstasy as the royal's long shaft drove even further into her depths as the Queen held her open.

For the next several minutes Monsieur Violette stood by, overawed, as he watched the King thrust repeatedly into his stately bride. She was in a place of sexual ecstasy and the presence of her husband by the bedside had no impact upon the proceedings. Each of the King's deep penetrations brought forth yet another satisfied sound or exclamation that her husband had never heard from her in previous.

The nobleman's now soft penis had retreated upward between his legs. In normal circumstances he may have been self conscious about standing before others in such a diminutive and unaroused state. But his attentions in the moment were purely focused upon his well satiated wife. The Queen watched on wth an impish smile.

As the English royal pumped back and forth in the noblewoman he possessively squeezed and pulled at her heavy breasts which otherwise bounced beneath her bent over frame. Pearly white flesh bulged out from his large fingers as he squeezed at her vast, soft orbs. When he focused his attention on her rose colored areola and turgid nipples the lady of the house would inevitably let out yet another unfamiliar sound of ecstasy as her breasts provoked more erotic sensations.

In a matter of minutes the French noblewoman was again verging upon another impending orgasm. So resolute had the last two climaxes been she almost feared her response to yet another.

The King continued to relentlessly impel himself forth into Madame Violette's tight passage. He could feel the signs of her forthcoming release and knew that his was not far off as well. Sounds of copulation echoed up from the party beneath them, but none were as fervent as those being uttered by the lady of the house.

Her husband stood by and watched as his normally chaste wife threw her head back with a scream.

The King expertly negotiated Madame Violette into her orgasm. His hands read her body signs, squeezing and tugging when required. He fucked her HARD through the peak. Slowing into deep, but short thrusts in the back of her vagina as she rode out the swell. Finally he slowed to long and gradual strokes, dragging his cock up and down the overstimulated walls of her channel.

He was verging on orgasm himself.

His cock strained inside of her, swollen, and at full length. The Queen and Monsieur Viollete watched as he slowly withdrew his member. The French nobleman felt like it took a full thirty seconds for the entire length to be withdrawn from his wife, so long was the shaft.

As Madame Violette rolled onto her back and then up on her elbows for him the King raised up and positioned himself over her proprietorially. His throbbing penis pointed directly towards his eager and panting conquest.

-- -- -- -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

Madame Violette lay before them minutes later. Her body was covered in a soft sheen of perspiration from the sheer physical output of receiving such a formidable fucking. She glistened in the candlelight. At the moment she was staring up into the ceiling in an attempt to regain her composure. Her husband stood nude at the side of the bed, awed. His flaccid penis dangled between his legs.

The King's penis was still firm, erect, and slick from being inside of Monsieur Violette's wife.

Their hostesses weighty breasts rose and fell on her chest as she attempted to return to a normal state of breathing. Her nipples were firm and at attention as they had been since the first moment the King had slipped one of her boobs out of her dress earlier in the evening. Her knees were bent with legs apart showing a tantalizing view of her naked vagina. In her current state she did not appear concerned with matters of modesty.

Madame Violette's neck, bust, and stomach were all streaked in long lines and pools of semen. The King had apparently been very appreciative of her efforts in the bed and she bore the physical evidence of a very hard and substantial male orgasm. Her husband stared in shock. It was if she had been climaxed upon by three men, not one.

She had moaned and encouraged the King as he came upon her. She had held her breasts forth to him as he sprayed them. She had pulled suggestively at her nipples....

For the first time Monsieur Violette began to wonder about the nights where he had bedded other women during libidinous parties and orgies...

As best as he was aware his wife usually returned to their bedchamber alone. On occasion she was asked to perfunctorily take care of the needs of one of the travelling guests. Usually a member of a royal's entourage. However Monsieur Violette now realized worriedly that he never specifically enquired about details or her actual actions on those evenings.

He looked at her now.

Madame Violette was the picture of complete and utter sexual satisfaction.

While there were certainly many nights where the lady of the house had retreated to her chamber unescorted and gone to sleep while libidinous parties raged downstairs, there were others where she hadn't...

Yes, there were some where she had dutifully attended to some important man whom her husband had directed her towards (while he pursued some other woman of course). Those encounters were handled purposefully and as quickly as possible. Businesslike. Rapid use of her mouth and hands traditionally brought forth the desired result from most of those men. Some used their penis with her large breasts instead.

But on the odd occasion Madame Violette allowed her own desires to raise forth as sexual activity and copulation roiled around her.

Her husband had never asked about her activities. So she had never volunteered.

While these engagements were rare, they were the ones that she fondly recalled when laying down to sleep at night. Earlier in the year she had been escorted to one of the palace's bedrooms by two young male translators as the party steamed downstairs. They each took turns with her mouth and her pussy and brought her to two significant orgasms. They finally rose before her seated body and each aimed at a breast, streaming and showering them with cum before collapsing down on the bed with her. The threesome laughed together, and they took turns kissing her in the afterglow.

A visiting royal's personal chef had been part of his travelling party. He had assisted Madame Violette in preparing dinner throughout the day and had proven to be a fun and engaging conversationalist. Later that evening with the party in full swing the two of them locked the door of the large pantry behind them. He used a variety of cooking instruments to do some very naughty (and pleasurable) things to her bent over nether regions. A small wooden serving board had been used to teasingly paddle her substantial bottom. Then the increasingly larger handles of a series of spatulas and spoons were satisfyingly worked back and forth in her before being rewardingly replaced with his penis.

Those were the kind of nights that ended with Madame Violette laying there, panting, and satisfied.

Similar to tonight.

Seeing his wife completely pleased and sexually quelled by the King was beginning to cause a severe welling of concern for one Monsieur Violette...

The Queen leaned her youthful form over the resting frame of the noblewoman and softly kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you for hosting us" the Queen mouthed to her.

"It was my pleasure" the noblewoman panted back with a soft smile.

The King had gathered his robes and had almost completed dressing. The Queen retrieved hers from where they lay pooled on the floor. She opted to just carry them as she bade farewell to the couple and decamped the room. Monsieur Viollete still stood awed and immobile, naked and rooted to the spot he had watched from.

As the royals retreated down the hall they passed the main auditorium. Howls of passion and lust could be heard as bodies coupled. The Queen grinned ruefully to herself, remembering those days from her past.

Her husband quickly helped her re-dress before they reached the main foyer of the palace.

They were soon out front, summoning their carriages and returning home!