The Royal Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small smirk creased the Queen's lips as her dress fell away from her shoulders and was tugged down eagerly by Monsieur Violette. She lowered herself onto the soft material of the chaise by the window and the Frenchman correspondingly withdrew her undergarments from her legs, feasting his eyes upon her now naked body.

At the far end of the room the King and Mme Violette were kissing in embrace. Her large breasts had been extracted from her gown. He was slowly working the buttons in behind her gown as they kissed. Soon both women's dresses lay in pools on the floor of the bedchamber.

The Queen allowed Monsieur Violette to part her legs and enter her with two fingers while he knelt by her and sucked at her neck. Her attention however was upon her husband who was gently exploring the soft and undulating curves of their hostesses nude body. As they turned in embrace the Queen admired Madame Violette's rounded, milky white bottom. The royal often wished that her own lean figure was more 'womanly'. Not that it seemed to dispel her current suitor. He appeared completely enamoured of her youthful frame and explored it with greedy lust.

Watching the other couple the Queen could sense Madame Violette's hesitation. She was surely uncertain as to what the appropriate decorum was in such an unusual setting. It was unlikely that she had ever performed with another man in his wife's presence the Queen reasoned.

Pressing her hand firmly across the Frenchman's wrist, the Queen extracted his hand from her pussy. She rose upwards and uttered a simple "wait" as she softly crossed the room leaving the nobleman kneeling in frustration.

Her husband watched as she arrived at them. The Queen's soft smile was erotic and encouraging.

She said nothing, but leaned in to Madame Violette and gave her a soft kiss. She then did the same to her husband.

The gentle gesture was meant to signify her acquiescence and desire for them to continue.

She removed any doubt of that by drawing Madame Violette forward until the two women were stood before the King. The Queen reached her hand in and undid her husband's belt as their hostess watched. Buttons were next unclipped and she soon slipped the King's bottoms down to the floor.

Checking to ensure that she had the Frenchwoman's undivided attention she leaned down and withdrew her husband's undergarments.

The lady of the house did not speak, but her reaction was appropriate.

The Queen smirked.

Her husband was already about halfway hard.

Freed of the restraint from his clothing his growing erection pushed outward on a 45 degree angle, pointing suggestively toward the two women.

The look on Mme Violette's face was enough to confirm that she was not accustomed to being presented with an endowment of such enormity.

Just another reason that the Queen had married him...

Encouragingly the royal reached her hand out to her husband, letting her long fingers slowly encircle the thick shaft, softly tugging.

The dark skin gave way to an impressively sloped head which the Queen used her other hand to squeeze gently.

From the side of her vision she could see Monsieur Violette looking on, sharing his wife's surprise at the sudden revelation.

"Enjoy" the Queen murmured encouragingly to her hostess.

She stepped back and paused briefly until the noblewoman leaned inward and replaced the Queen's hand on her husband's long cock.

It was remarkably thick.

At its fullest it would reach approximately ten inches. Madame Violette still had a bit of work to do to get it there however. She slowly set to work, gently stroking it as she looked up and into the King's green eyes and reassuring smile.

The Queen turned and retreated to her surprised and suddenly uneasy suitor. Smiling perfunctorily she lay back down upon the chaise.

The sight of her nude frame, legs spread, nipples hard, seemed enough to encourage Monsieur Violette back onward. She allowed his mouth to clamp down over a breast and his fingers back between her legs.

As he tended to her she watched his wife begin to work in earnest on her husband's stiffening cock.

Madame Violette's obvious excitement pleased the Queen. Her shy smile seemed to grow almost in tandem with each increased inch of the King's hardening penis.

The royal enjoyed watching them for a moment as her thoughts lazily drifted through the day's and evening's events. Her mind briefly landed on the soft smile she had received from the young woman in the auditorium downstairs.

The Queen raised a hand to the top of Monsier Violette's head.

With a more than suggestive amount of pressure she directed it from her breast, past her stomach, and down to her vagina.

-- -- -- -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

Several minutes later the nobleman's head jerked backward at the sound of his wife's plaintive wail... only to be restrained firmly as the Queen took a full handful of his hair and forcefully guided his mouth back between her legs.

The Queen smiled to herself knowingly.

Across the room Madame Violette was on the bed. All vestiges of her clothing had been discarded and she was now completely nude. Her soft body was bent over on all fours and her heavy breasts hung from her frame tantalizingly.

Her head was thrown back. Eyes closed. Her mouth open in sudden exclamation.

The Queen watched as her husband slowly began to withdraw his lengthy cock from within their French hostess. She let out a long groan as it dragged out of her. He paused for a brief moment before he penetrated her for a second time, eliciting another erotic lamentation as his wide head pushed up and inside of her.

The Queen was forced to restrain the nobleman in similar fashion several more times as his wife's unremitting exclamations began to turn from ones of shock to those of excitement.

The royal understood both Monsieur Violette's curiosity and concern. It was natural for him to want to know what was taking place across the chamber. However it surely didn't take much imagination to guess what was causing his wife to moan and howl in such fashion.

The Queen provided no opportunity for him to raise his head and confirm however. For the time being her suitor was forced to lick and listen as his wife was bedded behind him. Any deviation off course resulted in yet another unpleasant yank on his head by the seemingly increasingly aroused Queen.

The young royal imagined other nights such as this at the palace. Ones where Madame Violette had been personally required to become involved in order to abet her husbands desires. Her partners for those evenings, when she was asked to take one, were probably older noblemen. A quick suck and that would be it for the night. Certainly nothing too worrisome for her husband.

The King was another thing entirely.

The nobleman had watched in shock as the King's member had initially come into view. It was surprisingly large and he had felt uneasy with the look his wife had displayed at its unveiling. She was naturally a rather demure person and that generally applied to their bedchamber as well. Monsieur Violette assumed that when she had been required to engage in sex with others that she displayed a similarly docile nature as she did with him in their marital bed...

The sight of her soft nude body displayed in front of a much younger man had felt unsettling. Seeing her kiss the King and stroke his prodigious member had immediately made him outright apprehensive. It was only the nude form of the Queen and her suggestiveness that had redrawn his attention to the task at hand.

After all, he'd been fantasizing about taking her for years! Tonight's seduction was months in the planning!

And now she lay before him.

But at present the nobleman found himself poised between the Queens thighs and she did NOT seem to desire anything else in the moment. In fact, he had already suggested that perhaps it was time to pleasure her in another fashion. She had seemed bothered and curtly admonished him to return to his efforts. He dared not further irritate her lest she lose interest entirely.

The sounds of the bed creaking were a new aural accompaniment to his wife's passionate, rhythmic, moaning.

It left little doubt as to what was taking place across the chamber.

The Queen herself had a spectacular view. Madame Violette was in her husband's more than capable hands. Bent over as she was her body shivered and swayed as the King sabered in and out of her from behind. Her plump breasts bounced wildly underneath her body and as her husband began to pick up speed each new thrust brought a new and pleasurable howl, gasp, or wail.

Down at the Queen's waistline the nobleman had somehow managed to wrest his pants and undergarments down his legs as he continued to lap at the Queen's pussy. He was surely anxious to move onto the next phase of their encounter and hearing a constant reminder that the other couple in the chamber had progressed on to intercourse would have only been intensifying his desire to enter the Queen.

"M'lady... may I?" he again ventured cautiously, raising his head slightly to address the Queen.

"Abide by my wishes" she returned sharply, her fingers again tightening in his hair and her pelvis thrusting forward.

She did allow one of his errant hands to reach upwards towards her large bosom and begin to squeeze and rub around the soft flesh. He was doing an adequate job with his mouth, but a bit of added stimulation around her nipples couldn't hurt she reasoned. With his free hand Monsieur Violette had reached downward and was now stroking his penis up and down as he worked. The royal leaned her head back against the plush back of the chaise and closed her eyes in an effort to focus in on her own pleasure centers.

The aural accompaniment of her husband's efforts on Madame Violette offered a pleasing soundtrack for the Queen. She could hear the other woman in the room approaching orgasm. The King was relentlessly driving in and out of her and as her climax took hold she shouted some very unholy things as her body began to shake with convulsions. The Queen allowed herself a soft smirk at the current circumstances.

The noblewoman was afforded a brief moment to catch her breath before she was bundled over and onto her back. The Queen admired her husband's muscular frame and masculine erection as he repositioned Madame Violette for the next round. She let out a deep gasp as the King lifted her legs apart, leaned her back, and entered her vagina again.

In an effort to move things along Monsieur Violette had added a couple of fingers to his efforts on the Queen. She smiled at the added sensation as his fingers plunged back and forth in her wet channel while his tongue continued to flick circles around her clit. It was actually beginning to feel very nice The Queen languidly watched the erotic scene before her and allowed the beginning of some pleasurable sensations to start to wash over her. She still had yet to allow her suitor to raise his head and take in the erotic scene that she was witnessing. She could only guess what he was imagining and it likely wouldn't be far from the truth.

There was no way of avoiding the fact that the rather proper Madame Violette was having sex in a way that was most pleasurable for her... and likely not in a way that she was accustomed to with her husband. Her initial gasps for "more", "faster", and "deeper" had initially been offered in her accented English. As she began to lose herself in unadulterated erotic lust she frequently forgot to translate for the King's benefit, gasping out in French. This was all surely painting a rather uncomfortable picture for her husband who had yet to even enter The Queen.

Laid back against the fabric with her legs spread, the young royal was getting close. She could sense the apprehensive frustration of the nobleman. But she was almost there.

"M'lady. If you are close, perhaps it is time that I..." he managed to blurt out from between her legs.

"Do NOT stop!" she hissed down at him, pushing her pelvis forth even further against him.

Almost! There!"

He returned to work. Surely following her impending orgasm would come the opportunity to enter her.

The Queen steadied herself on the chaise and listened to Madame Violette's erotic cries. She took several deep breaths as her climax approached and then closed in around her. She held the nobleman's head in place to ensure he wouldn't stop at an inopportune time and then allowed herself to open up, moaning out deeply as she came with her suitor's head clenched tightly between her thighs.

A warmth washed over her body as she shuddered in fulfilment. Waves of pleasure originated from her nether regions and shot forth through her body as her naked frame shook in erotic climax.

As the strength of the sensations began to wane and the circling around her clit became too much she finally released her hold on Monsieur Violette who slumped backward onto his heels, gasping.

The Queen opened her eyes and watched with a soft smirk as Monsieur Violette, finally uninhibited, spun around in order to witness what was taking place on the bed behind him.

From the floor his view was of his wife's legs. They were thrust skyward. She had a hand gripped around each of her thighs, holding herself open and apart. The King was up on top of her and fucking her missionary. His large cock rose and fell with each thrust, deeply penetrating the noblewoman over and over again as she moaned in plaintive ecstasy.

The nobleman frantically turned back towards the Queen. He had quickly taken his stiff penis back in his hands and began frantically preparing it as he moved towards her. The Queen apprised him as he rose up and knelt between her spread legs. Despite his hand rapidly flying up and down its shaft the Queen could identify that his endowment was of average length and girth. It paled in comparison to what was currently being deployed back and forth inside of Madame Violette's pussy.

"Can we?..." the nobleman stammered anxiously to the Queen. Frantic now. "Inside of...?"

Apparently the sight of his wife 'in flagrante' in such a fashion had only made the nobleman that much more impassioned in his desire to fuck the Queen.

The royal lay back, languid and nude on the long chair as she observed him, resting on her elbows. As someone who had been deeply desired by many over the years she had learned to recognize when a man was too turned on.

Monsieur Violette had shifted himself forward until he was positioned between the Queen's outstretched legs, masturbating and keeping himself hard in anticipation. As the Queen apprised him she realized that he was too far gone to be of any use to her. She'd had men barely able to get it inside of her before climaxing. She'd even been with a couple who hadn't gotten that far!

While she did find the current circumstances to be somewhat amusing she did not dislike Monsieur Violette. Her involvement in the coupling of the King and his wife had purely been out of a desire to see the lady of the house properly satisfied.

Realistically the Queen would have had no issue with letting the nobleman fuck her. In fact, she had arrived at the palace expecting to have sex that evening and she had been prepared to do so.

However, being forced to listen to his wife being expertly taken while he was kept waiting had clearly made him too horny. His overzealous desire to get his chance with the Queen had ultimately rendered him incapable of bedding her in any kind of fashion that would prove pleasurable for her.

Recognizing sagely that the orgasm she had just experienced would be her only one for the night the Queen smiled coyly and beckoned the nobleman forth as she rose up. She slid herself forward until his straining penis was positioned mere inches from her entrance and then she brushed his hand away and took his slender shaft in her grip.

"Ohhh" the Frenchman groaned in surprise as the Queen placed his head near her entrance... but then began to stroke it. She could feel his body tighten as he stretched himself outward in an effort to reach her opening.

"Look how hard you are!" she murmured to him in feigned excitement.

He inched himself further in an effort to penetrate her but she held up a hand. "Not yet"

The Queen turned on her vampy best and began to murmur sexily to him as her grip tightened on his cock and she began to expertly masturbate him.

"Erm.... M'lady?" he uttered anxiously after approximately thirty seconds. The Queen's hand whisked tightly up and down his shaft, still holding him just inches away from her entrance.

"What's wrong?" she answered softly in pseudo surprise, eyebrows raised.

"Uhm... it's best you stop for a moment!" he pleaded frantically, panic beginning to creep in.

"Are you close?!" the Queen responded, feigning astonishment. Her grip tightened and her stroking shifted to his swelling head as the nobleman's wife crashed into an enormous orgasm behind them.

He nodded in alarm and softly moaned out due to the multiple stimulations.

The Queen seductively spread her legs even further apart. She used her free hand to reach between them and part her labia providing Monsieur Violette with an unobstructed and lurid view down and into the glistening pink depths that he so desired to penetrate.

The Frenchman tightened his body in an attempt to stave off orgasm. He knew he was so close to climax.

If only he could enter her for even a few moments!

If only to be able to say that he had!!

The Queen continued her purposeful strokes over the sensitive ridge of his head.

He uttered a disconsolate moan and then a stifled a couple of short tight breaths as he stared transfixed into the royal's waiting vagina.

Resistance proved fruitless.

The Queen began to feel the telling signs of his climax as his penis began to twitch uncontrollably under her ministrations. Seeing that the time was upon him she moved her pelvis slightly away while also directing his head downward and to the side. Her movement served to effectively point his throbbing penis at the floor and away from her inner thighs.

No sense in unnecessary cleanup she reasoned to herself.

She continued to jerk him mercifully as his orgasm arrived. Realizing that there was no way back the nobleman sucked in a deep breath. The regal Queen sat nude before him looking even more desirable than he had ever imagined in his dreams. As her hand raced over his member he groaned out and began to ejaculate onto the floor before him. The Queen watched with a sardonic grin.

"There, there, Monsieur" she soothed cheekily. "Doesn't that feel better?"

Several times she felt his penis constrict under her tight grip and then release as he shot forth, sending short bursts arcing onto the floor near her dainty feet. The closest he got to cumming upon her.

The Queen watched in amusement.

As the Frenchman's climax came to a close the Queen released his withering organ. He knelt panting before her. With a saucy smile the young royal leaned across and gave him a kiss on the cheek while simultaneously giving his penis a couple of impudent pats.

"Good boy" she murmured breathily in his ear, hiding a wry smile, before wiping her hand on the side of the chaise and lifting herself slowly from it.

The nobleman watched as the nude Queen padded across the room towards the large bed.

Madame Violette was again being taken from behind. Her face was buried in the soft and luxurious bedding while her rear was directed upwards towards the King. In that moment she was on the receiving end of repeated and passionate thrusting as the royal plowed into her from behind. He exchanged a knowing smile with his wife as she quietly arrived at the bed. Leaning down towards their hostess the Queen put her arm across the woman's shoulder and leaned down towards her with a grin.