The Rugby Squad - Prequel

Story Info
Wet hot summer with two competing cum sluts.
1.9k words
3.67
3.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/04/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting into my mid-30's, I realized that after dozens of relationships and sexual encounters, I figured about as much the same from any single women I'd meet from that point forward. In fact, instead of getting jealous like in my 20's, I actually preferred a woman who knew her way around and didn't play games. After dating a series of snobs and foreign women, I began to listen to the advice of colleagues who told me "you need a downhome All-American" kind of girl. So when I met Kelly in the summer of 2018, it was a game changer and the advice started sinking in:

Early 30's, natural bubble blonde with straight bangs, blue eyes, upturned nose, lipstick, a simple choker necklace, firm DD's, and tight denim short-shorts that accentuated her curvy pussy mound, and PAWG cheek lines hanging below the back pockets- curving upwards and disappearing into the fabric covered tightness around her asshole. Coy and sarcastic as she was, the night of our first date she eagerly slid those shorts off to a waiting pair of regular grey underwear, soaked through and wetting her blonde strip. I could see the openness of her pulsating, waiting hole under the fabric.

She was equally pleased to discover my 7.5 inch cock fully erect and covered in precum, which she happily slurped off while looking in my eyes as her remaining coyness dissolved into the "Mmmhmm" and head bobbing of over 15 years of sucking cocks. No stranger to this position, she now looked at me and sucked me off like the blonde country whore she was, and from that point forward, there was no going back.

"Fuck me hard," she pleaded, spreading her legs wide. Her hole got wider and larger. Torrents of juice were running down into the darkness of her damp asshole.

The suctioning of pounding her wet, semi-loose pussy only became wetter as I pulled out my rod to a pressure spray of squirt. It surprised me, but to be honest, I kind of liked it and yelled for her to do it more as her DD's swung towards her face, mouth open with tongue out, sucking on my index finger while nodding her head "Mmmhmm" and looking me in the eyes. We changed positions and as soon as her high-hipped, milk white ass sat down on my spike, she started squirting uncontrollably while lifting herself off and spraying my chest and face. After squelch-riding my pole with hot squirt dripping down my balls, I announced I was cumming and she slid off and sucked my liquidy load and her glistening squirt juice to finality with an enthusiastic gulping swallow.

A few days later I was talking to my friends ex-girlfriend Cara, about how I met someone I think was finally on my level.

"I think she's a slut," Cara said. "I've seen her at a few parties and I don't like the way she comports herself."

"That's rich," I said, laughing. "You're just jealous that I met somebody."

In my mind, I knew Cara was a mega-slut that had fucked her way down the list of her ex's friends with the exception of myself. I didn't approve and tried hard to stay out of the middle, but sometimes she was just chill to hang out with, and always had good weed.

Suffice to say, I have always lived by my Golden Rule: never fuck your friends' girlfriends or ex-girlfriends.

Still, Cara and I hung out, and at times at bars or wherever, she would cockblock me or do things out of jealousy in order to get attention. The summer went on and Kelly and I began fucking more on the regular, with Cara suddenly making more innuendos in my direction and brushing up against me. Don't get me wrong, she was extremely hot too, and dressed in a very similar way to Kelly aside from being a brunette with wavier bird's-nest hair (usually tied up) and brown eyes, shoulder tattoos, and a nose ring dangling from between the center of her nostrils. Knowing her backstory, she was pretty trashy for sure, and I tried super hard to keep the two women from bonding with one another as friends. All three of us were depraved and slightly desperate for attention in our own way.

When a motorcycle came up for sale, Kelly encouraged me to buy it.

"It's so HOT," she said.

After all, she did love to ride. I heard later that Kelly used to hang around at her friends biker club, drinking cheap beer and lifting up her shirt to let the guys take a look at her tits and fondle them (they were perfect). I also heard how she liked to do coke, and then while numb, take a hard face fuck while her head would be hung upsidedown over the cheap couch in the back of the clubhouse garage. I had to admit, it kind of turned me on.

After hearing that and then "going for it" in buying the bike, Cara was the first to give me a call for a ride on the back, while Kelly was stuck at work. Nervous for my first passenger, Cara got on the bike like a pro, wearing black denim shorts and a loose fitting white T-Shirt tied up under her own set of braless DD's. Riding to a local overlook, I could feel her tits and hard nipples slapping side to side against my back. As she adjusted her hold, one of her hands came dangerously close to the belt buckle and bulge of my pants.

"I'm horny," she whispered through the helmet ear hole.

As an inexperienced rider, I tried to remain focused. When we got to the park, Cara made me take pictures of her while she modeled for me and playfully teased and pushed me. She looked really hot, but I thought about Kelly and thought about my friend and the Golden Rule. I knew if I fucked her, she would tell Kelly and then call me to hang out nonstop. It would be as they say on the road of life: a dead end.

Cara had seen a picture of my cock once before though, and when I dropped her off and went inside she suddenly began talking about it, and about how she gives the best head.

By now, we were both super horny, and she started tugging on my arm and crying, "Just this one time, I swear!"

"Ok," I said, "But we're not going to fuck."

"Well this is awkward," she replied. "Maybe I should just blindfold myself and let you put your dick in my mouth?"

I didnt want to break my rule but I began to slightly give in.

"Take your top off," I said.

She obliged and took the T-shirt off covering her dangling, braless tits. They looked almost identical to Kelly's but with darker, flatter nipples, and less firm. Having just stopped at an auto parts store that morning, I took an unused funnel out of my moto satchel.

"What are you going to do with that??" Cara asked.

"You're going to get on your knees blindfolded and put this in your mouth while I jack off into it."

"I'm so fucking horny!" she gleefully squealed, grabbing a nearby bandana from a side table and tying it over her eyes.

She got on her knees splayed out to the sides, while unzipping her tight denim shorts. I could see she had no underwear on and her pussy was bald stubble as she slid her hand down the front of her shorts. Her moto-sweaty cunt aroma filled the air as she tilted her head back and moaned onto the funnel as I put it between her teeth.

"Don't let this fall," I commanded.

I took a good look at her in this position and her shiny, sweaty tits moving up and down with her hard breathing, and began jacking off my now ultra-hard cock with spit while rubbing it occasionally on her cheek and resting my balls slightly against her chin. About half way through, I took the funnel out and replaced it with my big sweaty ballsack and choad, which she hungrily sucked on and wagged her tongue toward my asshole.

"That's right!" I scolded. "Take a good taste!" She wiggled around and moaned into the underside of my sack while my they molded around the contours of her nose. I could hear her fingers sloshing around more frantically in her loose slot. The vibration of the euphoric moaning deep into my undercarriage was building the cum higher to climax. I replaced the funnel.

"Stop moving!" I commanded her.

I cock slapped the side of her face while coaxing my huge moto-ridden road load towards the funnel. She had one tit now flopping over her hand as the other kept fingering away in her shorts.

"I want your cum!" The muffled echo came crying through the funnel like a megaphone. "Please!!!!!!!"

I could tell she was going to cum too: her screaming into the funnel got more exasperated as her finger oscillating got sloppier and faster.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and the jizz sprayed against the inside of the plastic funnel and spiralled down into her upturned "ahhhhhhhh" mouth now gargling on the hot semen making it's way into a pool at the back of her throat. Some of it began overflowing from the corners of her mouth and all the while I kept pumping my dick while calling her a dirty fucking cum whore. She began bucking and cumming hard against her own hand while maintaining balance on the reservoir of load dammed in her throat.

She returned her head back to upright as the cum now flowed out of her mouth and unto her heaving, sweating boobs. She then collapsed onto the floor, covered in cum that had also ran its way down the front of her unzipped pants and into the grayish, stubbly mound. She started to say something but I cut her off.

"Clean yourself up," I said, throwing her T-shirt at her blindfolded face. I grabbed my things and left.

When I picked up Kelly the next morning, nearly the same scenario unfolded, but as Kelly mounted the bike, I could see the rectangular outline of a butt plug crammed up into her high waisted, denimed-ass. Needless to say, the ride was short, and culminated in me fucking her PAWG ass for the first time, with nothing but summer motorcycle seat sweat lubing her enveloping hole as she laid on her back and held her legs near her face in the baby position. She tried to get out some words, but with my 7.5 inch pole up her rectum and locked in by the grip of her tight anus, all she could do was hang her mouth open in drooling ecstasy with eyes rolling back into her head, despondent as her lids fluttered open and closed. "Backseat" quickly had a whole new meaning.

The funnel was hiding under a pillow and when it came time to cum, I pulled out funneled the huge motor/ass-stenched load down her throat just like I did to Cara's. Only this time, Kelly swallowed every drop with her circular, wide open asshole gaping and gasping for a reinsertion. When she was done swallowing I also let her suck my moto-choad while she squirt orgasmed herself with her hand while riding her muffled face. To finally calm her down, I gently licked up the girl cum that dripped down into her asshole, gradually returning her gaping anus to normal size.

It wouldn't be until the 3 of us would get together the following Saturday for the first time... that something completely crazier would happen at a local Rugby Club...

(To Be Continued...)